Mistress Barbara Pt. 14

Story Info
The bond between Mistress Chloe and Erik intensifies.
2.7k words
4.57
4.9k
1

Part 15 of the 37 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Chloe's hand cupping her balls was my wakeup call. She wasn't squeezing but they were still sore, so any contact made them ache.

"I need to pee. You can take care of that for me, can't you?"

"Yes Mistress."

I rolled onto my back, settled into a comfortable position and she climbed aboard. She settled astride my head and sat onto my face, lowering her pussy onto my mouth. She slipped her hand in to spread her labia with two fingers, fully exposing her pee hole so I could surround it with my lips.

"Ready?"

Unable to talk I gave her a thumbs up.

She released a powerful stream of her hot, bitter nectar, and I began swallowing. I gulped down her pungent morning offering as quickly as I could. It wouldn't do to fail and let the bed get wet.

When her stream slowed to a trickle, I sucked the last drops from her, and began cleaning up any stray moisture that might have seeped out. It was a validation of my growing feelings that I loved doing this for her, savoring every drop and the implicit intimacy inherent in the act.

She leaned forward to kiss the tip of her cock and lick the slit.

"Will I get to return the favor next week?"

"Definitely."

"I bet you need to go now, don't you?"

"Yes, please."

"Go ahead."

When I returned, she had propped pillows against the headboard and lounged against them with her legs spread, eloquently demonstrating what was expected of me.

I dove in greedily, always happy to perform any service that brought my mouth to her pussy. My version of Disneyland, the happiest place on earth. There was still the slightest tang of urine teasing my tongue as I separated her folds and probed her hole. Her sweet fuck button, swollen fat and long, begged me for attention and I gladly paid it. I stopped my worship for a moment to look up and tell her, "Your clit is amazing, like a tiny cock. I love worshipping it."

"You do it very well."

I went back to work on her magnificent sex. I sucked her clit, licked her entire gash, tongue fucked her hot, slick hole.

She let me worship her through four orgasms and bathed my face and mouth with what seemed like a pint of her precious pussy nectar. then she rolled over and offered me her lovely ass. I spread her cheeks and gave everything I had to make her feel ultimate pleasure as I devoured her puckered rosebud.

She writhed and moaned as I paid tribute to her glorioups ass. The musky aroma, the bitter taste, the intimate communion with the darkest depths of her body all hypnotized me. My cock throbbed with arousal as I humped the sheets and Mistress worked her clit. When she came her butt lifted my head up, jarring my teeth and straining my neck.

We lay there for a few minutes after she came. My face pressed against her ass as I delivered soft loving kisses and she wound down from the series of orgasms she had just enjoyed.

She rolled over, took my chin in her hand, and in a serious but loving tone said, "Get up and kneel at the foot of the bed."

I did as she instructed and gazed lovingly at her. She moved close to me and sat cross legged.

"What we did this morning will set the tone going forward. Upon awakening I will relieve myself with you as my latrine. Then you will be allowed to relieve yourself. Upon returning to bed, you will worship me until I am completely satisfied. Front and back. Then I'll administer your daily morning discipline, which I'm about to do right now."

She extended her legs, patted her lap, "This morning I'm going to spank you. The form your discipline takes will vary, day to day, according to my mood. Now, up."

She positioned me so that my cock and balls were dangling between her knees, and she squeezed them painfully to emphasize my vulnerability. She softly caressed my cheeks with the palm of her right hand and told me, "I'll administer twenty. You'll count and thank me for every spank."

"Yes, Mistress."

"This isn't punishment. The point is to remind you of our roles every day and reinforce my ownership. Your acceptance and willing participation is your opportunity to embrace your role as my property."

"Yes, Mistress. I love being yours and I do embrace you as my owner. I want nothing more than to be your devoted slave."

SMACK

"One, Mistress, thank you. May I have another?"

"Nice touch, keep that."

SMACK

"Two, Mistress, thank you. May I have another?"

And so it went. The pressure from her knees made her balls throb as much as the stinging slaps made her ass burn. The pleasure/pain mixture was intoxicating. It all focused through the lens of the feelings I had for her. I believed Mistress Barbara had actually planned what was growing between us. Why, was the question. Maybe I was just being paranoid, but it was too close to be coincidence.

SMACK

"Twenty, Mistress, thank you. May I have another."

"That's enough for now. I appreciate your enthusiasm though."

She released her cock and balls from between her knees and caressed them gently.

"You have an appointment this afternoon, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You will officially become a whore."

The thought had been in my mind, but it was conceptual until that moment. Her words made it real in my mind. She was right, at 4:00 PM I would become a whore.

"How does that make you feel? About me?"

"One day soon I'll have to turn my first trick, too. How will that make you feel?"

"I guess I'll feel jealous, but mostly sad that you've got to do it."

"I'll probably feel about the same. It won't change how I feel about us though. We'll both profit from it and having each other will make it a lot easier."

We stared into each other's eyes. The smiles that came to both of us were evidence of how far we had come in two days.

"Miss Lucy wants to talk to you before you go."

"Now?"

"Sure, then we need to get you cleaned up and ready to go to work."

Miss Lucy sat back against the couch cushions. Alexandra knelt, naked on her right and I was surprised to see Leslie kneeling, also naked, on her left. I stepped up between them and snapped into presentation pose.

"Nice."

"Thank you, Miss."

"You're going to turn your first trick and I thought I should give you a heads up about a few things."

"Thank you, Miss, I appreciate any advice you could give me."

"This particular date is a bit tricky." She deadpanned and I chuckled at her pun.

"Good one Miss."

"Maureen and Barbara have negotiated for your and Alexandra's services. She's giving us a sweetheart mortgage deal. It makes the cost of this house quite a bargain. And don't worry, your compensation will accrue for your time with her as it would for any other client."

"Yes, Miss, I trust you and Mistress to do the right thing by me. I love you."

"And we both love you. This enterprise is a team effort. Your date today is different from other ones because Maureen is sort of part of the team. The mortgage deal's in exchange for your and Alexandra's services. Any tips will be credited to your account as usual."

"Thank you, Miss."

"If you can find enjoyment in what you're called on to do, like any job, it'll be easier. Go get ready."

Mistress Chloe helped me get ready for my date. Showered, shaved from my earlobes down, and flushed out in case Maureen wanted to explore me more than expected. She even gave me a jaw massage to help my endurance.

"When I know Mistress will be using my mouth, I try to find time to work on my jaw like this so I can stay loose and perform better for her."

"I'll have to try it out next time I know I'll be taking Alexandra's monster on."

"She's huge too. Anyway, I imagine eating pussy is tough on the same muscles."

"You'll get more intimate experience with that next week."

"I await your pleasure eagerly, but I "ain't" done with your ass and other things yet." She punctuated this with a wicked grin as she inserted two fingers into my mouth.

I sucked her fingers eagerly, teasing my tongue between them like labia. Our eyes met with the electricity that always seemed to flow between us, fierce and fiery.

"It's about time to get rolling, whore. You've got a date. I'll drive you. Leslie said we could use her car."

"Has she hooked up with Miss Lucy?"

"I think so."

"Wow, that was quick, of course that's how she rolls. Alexandra took her about a day too."

"Really?"

"I'll tell you the story later."

"Cool, let's get a move on."

As Mistress Chloe pulled away from the house, I told her the story of Miss Lucy and Alexandra.

"She does work fast."

"She's got great taste too, Alexandra is a great slave to her."

"You're pretty fond of her."

"She's family. I love her."

"You four have been together quite a while."

"Yep. Mistress and Miss Lucy go back years."

"I could feel that between them."

"Oh yeah."

"Mistress Barbara and I happened at first sight basically."

"You and I did too."

"We did."

"Decisive people."

We drove the rest of the way without speaking, although we did glance at each other and smile several times. Comfortable together and not feeling the need to speak, yet another great thing.

The bank was unprepossessing, a one-story brick and glass building with a small parking lot in back. Mistress Chloe pulled to a stop. She leaned toward me, grabbed my head, and pulled meinto a quick kiss.

"It's time."

I took a deep breath and climbed out of the car. There was an entrance just off the parking lot. I approached it and knocked on the glass door. Maureen appeared quickly to open the door and welcome me in. She was wearing a flattering skirt suit in pearl grey. Her hair was in casual disarray. framed her face nicely.

"You're punctual, I like that."

"Thank you, Miss. You look good enough to eat."

This made her laugh as she ushered me in and led me to her office.

"Glad you think so."

She gestured to a file cabinet in a corner, "You can put your clothes there."

I undressed immediately, folding my clothes before laying them atop the cabinet. I removed my shoes and socks and parked them next to it before turning to face her in presentation posture.

It felt more natural to present myself naked before her than I had feared. The familiarity established earlier being naked with her and worshipping her at Miss Caitlyn's no doubt took the curse off this being my first trick.

"Nice," she slowly walked around me, freely touching me all over. She cupped my right buttock, then trailed a finger teasingly along my crack. She punctuated that with a sharp smack.

She stepped in front and caressed my chest before taking my nipples in her fingers, teasing them then pinching and twisting them. She stared into my eyes as she worked them over, gauging my reaction to the light pain.

"Your tiny nipples are so cute."

"Thank you, Miss."

She shifted her grip, so she held my nipples between the nails of her thumbs and index fingers. Her eyes flashed, staring into mine and she dug the nails into my tender flesh harshly.

AAIiiiiieeeeee.

Flashbulb shock of pain propelled a shriek from deep inside me. My knees buckled and I tried to shrink from the source of the pain. That only made it worse, adding tension to the talons biting my nipples.

The fierce gleam in her eyes, savoring my suffering, surprised me. I expected a less sadistic energy from her than she was bringing to the table.

"Does your Mistress hurt you?" She relaxed her grip on my nipples and my head began to clear.

"Sometimes, Miss."

"Your scream was sweet music. You'll find that I want two things from you. Suffering and that lovely mouth worshipping me. The better you eat my pussy and ass, the less I will hurt you."

"I loved worshipping your amazing pussy at the party, Miss Maureen."

"You like my pussy, bitch boy?"

"It's beautiful and delicious, it's an honor to be allowed to worship you."

"Your mouth has many skills apparently. Time to put it to work."

She sat in her desk chair and beckoned me to approach. I knelt at her feet, and she put her heels on her desk. She pulled her skirt up to reveal her bare pussy and slid closer to present it perfectly for me to do what I was there for.

I leaned forward to nestle into her thick bush. Making a show of appreciating her aroma seemed like a good idea, so I did, "Mmmm, I love your musky, womanly bouquet, so hot."

I dipped my tongue in, teased it between her outer labia, slowly working it deeper to tantalize her inner lips and begin opening them. As I penetrated deeper, her luscious secretions flowed, and I let her know how much I was enjoying it.

"Mmmm.. my reward," and I dove in greedily amplifying my enthusiasm with exaggerated slurping sounds. Gently opening her with pressure from my thumbs I rolled my tongue and drove it deep, fucking her with the most powerful thrusts I could muster.

She was pushing back, eagerly meeting my tongue, almost smothering me with her succulent pussy. She grabbed my head with both hands holding me still as she ground herself against my mouth. Her movements told me she wanted my attention shifted to her swollen clit.

My lips surrounded her cum switch and I sucked it hard and began whipping it with my tongue. That drew moans of appreciation from her. It didn't take long before the unmistakable signs of approaching orgasm made her muscles clench. Her vocalization also increased until she cried out as she came powerfully. She held my head still, bucking against me.

Her shuddering finish presaged a rag doll collapse, but she still held my head close to her drooling pussy, " Don't stop."

I slowed the pace and simply kissed her labia for a minute before I felt her move against me, when I resumed, first licking through her slit, then resuming my intense work on her clit. She responded quickly, actively drew my head close, and wriggled her pussy into a better position. I could feel the next impending orgasm beginning deep inside her and she came quickly, crying out in ecstasy, and forcefully pulling on the back of my head.

"Don't stop," she cried out and quickly fired off again like a double-barreled shotgun of pleasure. Rich juices flowed from her, flooding my mouth.

"Now do my ass," she commanded as she slid farther down in the chair, offering me better access to her brown rosebud.

I pressed in, kissing then licking. Her sent was ripe and powerful.

the flavor bitter and deep with a hint of salt from a day's worth pf perspiration. These aspects of anal worship while admittedly more pleasant from my end when serving Mistress or other members of the family, but did still fit a personal kink, so unsurprisingly Mistress' cock betrayed my enjoyment.

She frigged herself while I dined and more of her slick juices trickled down my forehead and nose. I started a fucking motion driving my tongue as deep into her tight hole as I could, and the urgency of her manipulations increased.

When she climaxed the cascade of pussy juice increased, some of it sliding into her crack so the flavors of ass and pussy blended into a very complex mélange of sexual epicure.

I stayed put, merely breathing gently on her ass as she came down, waiting for a signal that I was done. She gently stroked my head and sighed, "You are very talented."

"Thank you, Miss."

"Let your Mistress know that I will be otherwise occupied Saturday, so I will see you next week. Same time, same place."

"As you wish, Miss Maureen."

I was still arranging my clothing as she showed me out the door. I remembered an old line that resonated more now than when I first heard it. "You don't pay a whore for the sex; you pay her to leave when it's over."