Mistress Barbara Pt. 26

Story Info
Erik gets spit roasted and more.
3.2k words
4.5
7.7k
2
0

Part 27 of the 37 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrived at the house and I stripped as soon as I was inside.

"You've got him well trained."

"Did you notice the tattoo on his cockhead?"

I held Mistress' cock out proudly to show her my mark of honor.

"That's Miss Barbara's mark. She owns him. I just have him on loan while she and my owner vacation in Hawaii."

"On loan?"

"It's intended to increase my skill as a Domme and his ability to serve cocks."

"Tell me about your owner."

"Mistress Lucy swept me off my feet. I've been hers since the night we met."

"Wow. I'm not surprised though, you've always liked women. I was sort of surprised that you were with him."

"We're a family. Mistress, Miss Barbara and her gorgeous new slave Grace who's learning Domme skills by training Erik's delicious little slave Chloe."

"I think I need a program to keep the players straight."

"Let's take this to bed. Fuck first talk later," Alexandra said as she turned and led us into the living room to discover Grace, wearing a large purple strap on pounding Chloe who she had bent over the back of the couch.

"Don't mind us, just passing through."

Grace never missed a beat as she drove the purple shaft relentlessly into Chloe's ass. Andrea stopped to stare appreciatively at the action but Alexandra grabbed her wrist to drag her along.

"Wouldn't you rather be doing than watching?"

She had Andrea's wrist and grabbed Mistress' balls with her other hand to drag us impatiently into her room.

"I take it they were Grace and Chloe out there."

"Grace was pitching and Chloe was catching."

"Beautiful."

"You can hang your dress there, " as she opened the closet and offered her a hanger.

When she removed her dress I got to see her small but perfectly shaped breasts featuring conical brown aureoles with firm pink pencil eraser nipples proudly erect. Her generous cock was framed appealingly by the garter belt. It was

She caught my attention shift from her tits to her cock, smiled and said huskily, "You like my cock, don't you?"

"I like all of you, you're very beautiful."

"I knew you two would hit it off. There's lube in the drawer, fucktoy."

I reached for it quickly, surprising myself with my eagerness. The thought of them taking me in both of my holes together was fiercely erotic. My hands trembled with excitement as I knelt before Andrea and took her already growing cock between my lips. She was rock hard quickly and I slathered her with lube before bringing a generous dollop to Mistress' fuckhole.

"You want my cock, don't you fucktoy?"

"Yes Miss Andrea, I can't wait to feel you in my ass."

"Bend over, bitch."

I turned away from her, bent over at the waist, reached behind myself and spread my cheeks to offer her my wide open anus. She didn't hesitate, finding her target easily and filled me completely in one smooth stroke. Once buried inside me she paused, rocked her hips side to side slowly and reached around to take my cock in her hand.

Alexandra stepped in front of me holding her half hard cock in her hand. I cupped her balls and slid my hand onto her cock to gently pull her into my mouth. She let me control the action as I worked her to full hardness.

Andrea began to fuck me then slow deep strokes with her hands pulling me to her and Alexandra joined in thrusting her huge cock deep into my throat. She stayed conscious of my reactions but skull fucked me nonetheless. The sensation was transportive. It took me to a near subspace state. I soared on it, high on the endorphins and loving every minute of my spit roasting on the massive cocks of these two beautiful women.

I stroked Alexandra's balls and milked the base of her shaft. Andrea reached around me to work Mistress' cock and balls in time to the piston strokes of her thick meat deep in my rectum.

All good things must come to an end I suppose and my handful of Alexandra's balls was signaling her imminent orgasm when she began fucking my throat harder. Andrea got the memo and began pounding me harder. Alexandra's cock exploded suddenly, spewing cum down my throat like a fire hose. Three more strokes and Andrea began to fire her load deep inside my rectum, milking me intently and squeezing Mistress' balls hard. Her fierce strokes were slamming my prostate and her hands drew my own orgasm out and I shot stream after stream of cum onto the carpet and even reached Alexandra's legs with a bit of it.

Alexandra slipped her cock out of my mouth while Andrea seemed intent on staying inside until her cock had fully softened. Eventually she relented and eased out of me. Alexandra had retrieved a saucer from the kitchen and set it on the floor.

"Here, squat over this and let Andrea's cum drip onto it."

Once it seemed that the dripping had ceased Alexandra ordered me to lick the saucer clean, "like my bitch."

I followed her instructions explicitly and on all fours I lapped up every drop of the ejaculate pooled there.

Then she steered Andrea in front of me. I knew immediately what was expected of me and set about sucking her clean. She smiled, surprised at how eagerly I accepted this responsibility and stroked my head affectionately as I laved her cock lovingly. The tangy flavor of her cum mixed with the muskiness of my asshole made me feel used and degraded but oddly aroused.

When I finished sucking Andrea clean Alexandra pointed to her shin where a glob of my cum had begun running down toward her foot. I scrambled to lick it off and then she pointed to the carpet were some of my ejaculate was soaking in.

"Some of your jizz got on my carpet."

"Yes Miss Alexandra."

Her expression showed eloquently just how demeaning this would be for me, particularly in front of Andrea. They watched as I abjectly sucked the carpet trying to retrieve my splooge from the carpet.

"I'd like to borrow him to clean my apartment."

They shared a laugh at my expense, embraced and kissed in a very unsisterly way. Their cocks brushed together and the sexual charge grew again. I knelt up between them and licked at their dangling dicks.

"Horny little slut isn't he?"

Of course my cock was hard even before my tongue made them begin to stiffen again.

"Down boy, plenty of time for more in the morning. You have to stay the night, sis. I am not driving back to the city tonight."

"I don't need to be anywhere in the morning."

We tumbled into bed with me in the middle, and I for one was asleep as soon as My head hit the pillow.

In the morning Andrea announced that she needed to pee and Alexandra added to my humiliation by telling her that I would happily serve as her urinal. This surprised her but she accepted the offer and shifted position to make herself accessible. I took her semi erect cock in my mouth and she quickly let go. Her stream was thankfully not too strong for me to keep up so the bed remained dry as I took the last few drops.

"You know what comes next, fucktoy."

Indeed I did, so I immediately began sucking her to full hardness. She grinned down at me as I swallowed her thick organ and furiously flogged it with my tongue.

I felt her balls draw up as her core muscles tensed. I sucked for all I was worth and was rewarded when she shot a load of cum into my throat and mouth. She was a sperm factory, astonishing me with the volume she produced. I continued sucking, milking every drop until she pushed me away.

"He's extraordinarily well trained."

"Miss Barbara is a force of nature."

"Do you ever serve her?"

"Sometimes, she likes my cock."

"Who wouldn't?"

"She and Mistress have been lovers for years."

"Does your Mistress resemble me?"

"Except for one small thing."

"Small?"

"Big enough for me."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," Alexandra reached for Andrea's fat cock, stroked it and said, "Plenty big enough, sis."

She threw her arms around the redhead and kissed her. They were quickly lip locked and caressing each other.

"I think I'll let you ladies have the room. See if Grace and Chloe have any use for me."

They were too involved with each other to even notice my departure.

I found Chloe and Grace in the Mistress suite. My slave's wrists were bound to the headboard and Grace was wrist deep in her pretty pussy. Chloe's head was tossed back as she writhed under the massive intrusion. I stood quietly watching as Grace rotated her hand back and forth, gradually working deeper in Chloe's cunt.

The sight was riveting. Chloe seemed lost in the sensation and Grace was totally focused on her target. The slurping sounds emanating from the distended pussy and Chloe's moans were a beautifully obscene soundtrack to the XXX action. And the smell of Chloe's arousal was incredibly erotic completing my sensory smorgasbord.

Needless to say, my cock was ramrod stiff and oozing precum. The wonderful scene was made even better by the beauty of the participants. Grace's magnificent breasts bounced with the effort to get her hand as deep as she could and Chloe's beautiful face glowed with ecstasy. I had never seen her look so beautiful. With her free hand Grace began rolling Chloe's swollen fuck button and Chloe responded with a rolling wail of pain and pleasure culminating a convulsive orgasm that must've nearly broken Grace's arm.

The tumult took several minutes to fully subside as they lay there, totally spent, panting. I couldn't resist and crawled onto the bed next to them. I stroked their sweaty skin and kissed Grace's shoulder and leaned farther to kiss Chloe's perfect little breast.

"That was so beautiful."

"Did Alexandra send you to help us?"

"She and her friend needed some privacy, so I made myself scarce."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, um..."

"I get it."

"Well since you're here, and Chloe's in no shape for any exertion at the moment..."

"May I offer my services. I would love to worship you."

"My thought exactly."

She rolled over next to Chloe and I dove into her magnificent pussy. She was very ready, soaking wet with arousal from fisting fuckbunny. Just as delicious as I remembered from the night we met, but more so, partly because she was so wet and the heat the scene had aroused me incredibly.

Grace's flawless body was pure joy for every sense, but particularly my tastebuds at that moment. Her nectar was a delicious mixture of the ocean and a subtle blend of citrus tang. The texture of her secretions was like honey coating my lips and tongue. Her inner fire warmed her brew to a perfect temperature.

Every millimeter of her firm, crinkled labia teased my tongue as I separated them to gain entrance to her hot tunnel. I rolled my tongue to drive it into her hole. She pulled me closer helping me gain depth as I probed into her. I reveled in her juices coating my face.

My hands cupped her supple athlete's buttocks, raising her, and increasing my access as I withdrew my tongue to blow gently on her pearl. She trembled at the teasing sensation. Chloe had recovered and was stroking the magnificent breast nearest her. I continued my direct assault on Grace's sex, establishing suction around her hardening clit and working it with long firm tongue strokes. Chloe was emboldened and rolled closer to suckle the nearest nipple and fondle the farthest breast, kneading the firm, meaty orb.

Grace's reaction to our attention was intense. Her flow into my greedy mouth increased as did the pressure of her hands as if she wanted to pull my head inside her steamy orifice. She moaned and the breath caught in her throat. The clench of her buttocks elevated her core, reflexively seeking more from the mouths and hands driving her to explode. And when she came it was a spectacular affair of wailing with delight, her entire body convulsively shuddering and bucking. A wave of passion poured into my mouth, her clutching hand pulling my head to her actually made my neck crack.

We lay together, gently stroking each other, catching our breath, basking in the afterglow of the magical sex we had just shared. I tortured myself imagining Alexandra and Andrea enjoying a feverish 69 as Mistress' cock, hard as a rock, twitched and a stream of precum slid down the shaft. Chloe's hand brushed Mistress' cock inspiring her to take it in her hand. She smeared precum on my hyper sensitive glans, making me whimper needily.

"Miss Grace, Master helped us, and I think he needs relief."

"Hmmm, I have an idea. I'd like to watch him masturbate, how about you?"

"That would be fun."

"Fucktoy, would you like to show us how you make yourself cum?"

"If it would please you."

"I think you should beg for it."

"Please Miss Grace may this horny slut give himself an orgasm for your viewing pleasure?"

"Shall we allow this fuckbunny?"

"And will we make him swallow it when he's done? That would be really hot, I think."

"I like that."

"Yes. And I think he should be plugged while he does it."

"Such a delightfully wicked wench. You like making your Master switch, don't you?"

"I do. He's such a nasty slut when he subs, it's really hot working him."

"Pick out the toy you want to put in his ass."

"Can I lube it with icy hot?"

"Perfect, and you should put it in him."

"Thank you, Miss Grace."

Chloe was bubbly with excitement at the prospect of this chance to flip our recent script, and gave Grace a kiss before jumping off the bed to pick out a plug. My expectation that she would pick the biggest plug turned out to be wrong, but my slave's wickedness, upon which I'd based my guess wasn't wrong. She returned with the plug that had a flogger tail and the wicked gleam in her eye promised that I was in for the full Chloe Domme experience.

Grace pushed my feet up by my ears and Chloe went to work, immediately slashing the flogger tresses in a threatening manner a few times before the first strike. She flogged my thighs and ass hard, catching Mistress' cock and balls several times making me howl at the biting pain.

When the flogging was over liberally applied a glob of icy hot into and around Mistress' fuckhole, then coated the plug. The bright sparkling mischief in her eyes as she looked into mine was simultaneously frightening and extremely erotic when she brought the tip of the plug to my splayed hole.

"Starting to burn?"

"Yes."

"Yes what, bitch?"

"Yes, Miss Chloe."

"You want this plug in your Mistress' fuckhole, don't you?"

"Yes, Miss Chloe, please plug Mistress' fuckhole."

She slowly began to push the plug into me. It opened me gradually, but I knew the fat part was coming and braced myself for the pain it would bring.

"He must be loving this, look how hard he still is," Grace's astonishment made me proud.

"He loves being naked with women, it always makes him hard. His Mistress enjoys it, she says men look best when their cocks are hard."

Chloe looked me in the eye as she pressed the plug home, ripping a scream from me as the bulge popped past my sphincter. Grace let me lower my legs and Chloe took my right wrist and pulled my hand, palm up toward herself so she could fill my palm with icy hot.

"There you go, now you're ready. Show it to us, fucktoy. Work that cock."

With my palm full of icy hot I knew this would be an exceedingly uncomfortable orgasm, but I was aching to cum after so much unrequited sexual activity. The women stared at me, fascinated by the action and my humiliation from being forced to perform for them.

"What do you fantasize about when you jerk off?" Grace prodded.

"Are you thinking about using me or Mistress Barbara using you?"

"This moment is hot enough."

"Pun intended?"

"It's not all that funny, Miss."

"Get to work on that dick, bitch. "

"We expect a good show, get to it."

I tried to block out the fire raging in Mistress' fuckhole and the one growing in her cock and balls by focusing on all the outrageous situations I'd lived through all day. The spit roasting was degrading but it was also incredibly erotic. I'd enjoyed sex with Alexandra for a long time and her beautiful friend felt like an old friend. Getting to watch Grace fisting my Chloe was sooooo cool and it was my focus as I stroked Mistress' cock for their entertainment. One thing from my past I did draw on for inspiration was the time Chloe had fucked me with the big strap on when she was Domming me before she became my slave. This felt similar emotionally. The desire in their eyes as they watched my humiliating wanking was hot too.

When I started to feel my nut coming on I began working Mistress balls despite the burn and stroking her cock with purpose. The women leaned in, staring eagerly. When I ejaculated I sprayed three strings of cum up my chest and belly. They both made appreciative noises and when I sagged after the last spasm they began scooping fingerfuls of semen from my torso to smear on my lips and have me suck from their fingertips. Chloe leaned over to take a lick for herself.

"You should try a little Miss Grace, Master's cum is very tasty."

"I prefer yours."

"Thank you, Ma'am, yours is delicious too."

"Thanks for the show fucktoy."

"Very welcome Miss Grace.

"Chloe, do you think he's had that plug in long enough, or should he sleep with it?"

"I think Mistress' fuckhole has probably had quite a workout today. But I have an idea for tomorrow take him out for an airing and a pee wearing it like a good doggie."

"Better still, I'll put one in you too so Alexandra and I can walk our pups together."

Chloe popped the plug agonizingly out of my fuckhole, handed it to me for cleansing in the bathroom.

When I returned, put it back in the drawer. They were on the bed. Grace had her arms around Chloe whose wrist cuffs were attached with a double dog clip. She tossed a pillow at me and said, "You can sleep on the floor at the foot of the bed, fucktoy. Or you can go back to Alexandra's room if you think you should.

"I probably should."

She returned to nibbling on Chloe's nipples and I went to Alexandra's bed where she and Andrea were sleeping peacefully.

I crawled in beside them as quietly as possible, but Alexandra stirred.

"Have fun with the girls, fucktoy?"

"Yes, Miss."

"Icy hot, huh."

"Yes, Miss."

"Still burning?'

"Not too bad now."

"Go to sleep, lots more fun tomorrow."

"Good night, Miss."