Mistress Barbara Pt. 27

Story Info
Erik has a date with Taylor.
2.4k words
4.4
2.5k
2
0

Part 28 of the 37 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe looked adorable swinging her pert butt back and forth to swish her tail as she pranced at the end of her leash. I was unable to prance or shake my booty owing to the humbler that Alexandra clamped onto my balls before she led me out. Andrea scratched behind my ears and patted my butt, telling me, "good boy." Alexandra threw a small stick and called out, "Fetch." I tried to obey, but it's hard scampering after a stick with a humbler yanking at your balls.

Grace had dog biscuits for both of us, and petted us affectionately after we peed.

The best part of the outing was when we sniffed each other's butts and of course when I got to hump various legs. All in all being dogs was fun, at least until the tail plugs were pulled out and put to use for thorough floggings.

Alexandra led me to the bathroom for a shower after the exercise. Andrea joined us and they washed me thoroughly.

"Do you remember my girl Taylor?"

"The pretty little blonde girl at your club?"

"You find her attractive?"

"Very, she reminded me a bit of Chloe."

"Should we fix them up, Ally?"

"That would be perfect."

When Alexandra finished washing me, she administered two enemas.

"We want you to be perfectly clean for your big date, don't we, fucktoy."

"Yes, Miss."

When we drove into the city at sunset, lovely orange light reflected from the skyscrapers. Particularly stunning was the Chrysler Building, as the fascinating details of its art deco design caught the neon quality of the ethereal light.

The planned meeting with Taylor was exciting. She made an impression in the brief moment when she delivered champagne the night I met Andrea. My focus that night had been on the lovely redhead whom Alexandra clearly intended to pair me with, but Taylor made an impression. She projected a charming waifish quality and her husky voice contrasted with her looks.

We met Taylor at Andrea's club which had just opened for the evening. Andrea led us to a banquette in the corner to wait for her. I spotted her behind the bar talking to a brunette woman as they consulted over some paperwork.

"Taylor's been running the place for me while I've been away. We're breaking in a new bartender. She'll be with us soon."

"Have you known her long, Miss?"

"About a year. She wandered in fresh off the bus, looking for a waitress job."

"Now she's running the club when you're away, impressive."

"You'll see."

A young man stopped at our table with a plate of nachos. We dug in to the tasty snack greedily, and soon Taylor joined us.

"Sorry, I had to make sure Jenny was ready to deal with the paperwork. She's all over making drinks, but the checks and inventory lists are new to her."

"Everything else going smoothly?"

"Clockwork, boss."

"Taylor, this is Erik. Ally and I think you two might hit it off."

"Hi Erik, nice to meet you."

"My pleasure, Taylor."

"I have some paperwork to attend to in my office," Andrea said as she got up from the table.

"And Mistress wants me to check on her shop while I'm in town," Alexandra added.

Taylor and I regarded each other for a mildly uncomfortable moment before we both began to speak at the same moment.

"Go ahead," I deferred to her.

"Is the collar a fashion choice or?"

"I'm a collared slave."

"To Alexandra?"

"My Mistress is vacationing with her lover and left Alexandra in charge of me."

She regarded me appraisingly with a subtle nod.

"We're both part of a family."

"Tell me about it."

I spent several minutes telling her about our living arrangements and relationships.

"So, you're bi switch?"

"I guess so. I know I think you're really attractive."

"Back atcha."

"Should we do something about it?"

"It'd be a shame not to, wouldn't it?"

She reached out her hand and I put mine in hers, there was a shock as our skin met. That made us chuckle together.

"My place."

She rose and pulled me by the hand out of the club and into the West Village. We walked a couple of blocks and up the steps into a brownstone, then up two flights of stairs to a typical Manhattan apartment. The walls were adorned with band posters including The Velvet Undergound, Sex Pistols, and Hole.

She indicated a couch where I sat as she walked toward the kitchenette.

"Beer, wine, water, what's your poison?"

"Wine would be great."

She returned from the kitchen with two glasses of red wine that turned out to be a nice mellow merlot.

"You know I'm trans, right?"

"I wasn't sure, but I figured."

"I'm bi switch too, but mostly Domme with guys. Does that work for you?"

"I just know you turn me on."

"You said you have a girl slave who looks like me."

"She wears my collar, but we have switched together."

"And your Mistress is a biological woman?"

"Yes."

"You want to serve me?"

"Yes, Miss, I do."

"Safe word?"

"Red light, and yellow for slow down, please."

"Have you ever used them?"

"Not yet, Miss."

"Mmmm, very nice."

She offered her glass up in a toast.

"To pleasure."

We toasted and she rose and opened the door to another room.

"Come."

I followed into her bedroom. One wall was festooned with a selection of wicked disciplinary implements.

"Strip."

I quickly complied, removing everything except my boxers and lay them on a stool.

"Everything, I want to see what we're working with here."

I removed my shorts and lay them on top of the rest of my clothes.

"That's better. Has your Mistress trained you to offer yourself in a particular position?"

I responded by adopting my presentation pose.

"Very nice."

She walked around me. Slowly perusing, poking, probing, and fondling me. She spent particular attention exploring Mistress' genitals, fuckhole, nipples and mouth.

"Rumor has it you have excellent oral skills. Do you enjoy that?"

"Yes, Miss, I adore worshipping pussy and I'm learning to enjoy cocksucking as well."

"Show me."

She pointed to the floor in front of her. I quickly knelt on the spot she indicated and she raised her skirt to reveal her waxed pubes featuring her large cock, long and thick with a glistening pearl of precum at the slit.

"Wow, big girl."

"Are you used to big cocks?"

"Yes, Miss Alexandra is huge, and your boss is pretty big."

"She is."

I reached my tongue out to lick the drop of precum from her, then swirled around her whole glans. I cupped her lime size balls and milked the base of her thick shaft. I slowly slipped more of her thickening cock into my mouth, worked her balls and fluttered my tongue all over her fat cock. Taylor was definitely a grower.

I adjusted to accept her swollen glans deeper as she started to thrust. She grabbed my head and forced her knob into my throat. Her cock was both longer and thicker than Andrea's and I gagged as she penetrated me fully. As her skull fucking rhythm settled in I timed my breathing to accommodate her.

"I've been imagining this all day, suck that cock, bitch."

I tried to maximize suction and work her with my tongue as she violated my throat aggressively. I slipped one hand behind her to tease her ass, finding her puckered

entrance and slipping a finger in. Her reaction told me that she loved that and her thrusts became even harder and deeper as she raped my mouth.

The first explosive spurt of hot thick cum into my throat caught me a bit by surprise and the ensuing series was massive. After the second she pulled back to fill my mouth. I milked her with my hand as she finished shooting her last onto my face.

"Looking good."

I licked my lips as she grabbed a handful of my hair and lifted me to my feet.

"Don't swallow yet, savor my cum you nasty cocksucker. You love the taste don't you?"

I nodded. She grabbed Mistress' cock, squeezed hard and laughed happily.

"Your cock betrays you."

"Mistress' cock is always hard, Miss."

She slid her hand down to grab a handful of balls and squeezed them hard.

"Does she do this to you?"

"They're her balls she uses them any way she wishes, Miss."

"Does she like to hurt you?"

"Sometimes."

"Back in position."

She went over to her rack toys and selected a studded parachute which she attached to Mistress' scrotum, adjusting it tightly and gave it a sharp tug making the sharp studs dig in harshly.

"How much weight can you take?"

"I'll take as much as you think I should for you, Miss."

"Dangerous answer."

"I trust you, Miss."

"You're so sweet, Erik."

"Thank you, Miss, I like you too."

"I never asked about your limits."

"Scat and permanent damage, Miss."

""That's it?"

"Yes, Miss."

"That gives me a lot of choices, doesn't it?"

"Yes, Miss."

"Let's put some weight on you."

She left me standing there and went to her kitchen I heard her open a cabinet, remove some objects, and then repeated the process with another cabinet. When she returned she was carrying a bucket. She selected a blindfold from her collection and placed it on me. I heard a series of metallic thuds.

She took hold of Mistress' nipples, pinched them hard, then twisted and pulled. She released them finally and replaced them with her mouth on the right side. At first she kissed and suckled, teasing with her tongue, until she abruptly bit down hard. I screamed and she sighed. She let me have a minute to catch my breath before repeating the procedure on the left side.

Her hand reached between my legs and took hold of Mistress' cock then her other reached under the parachute to grasp Mistress' balls. She gradually increased the pressure until I cried out from the pain. She sighed again.

When she hung something heavy onto the parachute leads. It pulled the contraption down hard driving the spikes into me. I groaned and my breath came in short panting gasps. Still unsure of what she had hung on the parachute, I only knew it was large and probably round.

When the first can landed with a clank in the bucket, the sudden increase in weight made me whimper. She fondled Mistress' cock.

"Very impressive. You must be in great pain but your cock stays hard."

She dropped two more cans into the bucket that was getting very heavy making the studs dig in brutally. I felt her lips touch mine and her tongue passed my lips as her kiss became hard and passionate. She stroked Mistress' cock.

"Let's get this off you."

She bent over and removed the parachute. The relief as she removed the spiked horror was practically orgasmic. She grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the bed.

"Come. I've been thinking about this from the moment I first saw you."

She pushed me onto the bed picked up a tube of lube from her night stand to roughly lube Mistress' fuckhole, then smeared a healthy dollop on her engorged cock.

"You want this, don't you, bitch?"

"Yes, Miss, I do."

"Beg me for it."

"Miss Taylor, please fuck me. I've thought about you since then too."

I reached behind myself and pulled my cheeks apart to offer Mistress' fuckhole for her use. She laid her purple plum sized glans against my puckered opening, reached around to grasp Mistress' cock and thrust hers firmly inside me. I whimpered as the thickest organ I'd yet taken pushed past my sphincter.

She quickly established a deliberate rhythm that felt very sensuous. With every stroke her big glans massaged my prostate. It was obviously intentional. Taylor was an astonishingly considerate lover. I matched her rhythm to push back accentuating the depth of each stroke and focused on tightening Mistress hole each time she pulled back to milk her.

"Oh Taylor, yes fuck me just like that, make me your fucktoy."

"I love your sweet hole, baby. So tight."

She stroked Mistress' cock lovingly but with purpose, using the precum I was oozing copiously as lube for her thumb massaging Mistress' glans. The combination of that and her wonderful cock against my G spot was driving me relentlessly toward orgasm. She was closing in on her own. The intensity of her thrusts into my rectum increased and I could feel her muscles tightening.

We didn't exactly cum together, but when she began pounding me hard and I could feel her firing off string after string of cum deep inside me, the orgasm she'd brought me erupted and I fired my own series of cum jets onto the bed. We lay there, spent and beautifully satiated for several minutes until her softening organ slipped from Mistress' fuckhole and she rolled over onto her back next to me. I leaned over to take her cock in my mouth, and gently suck her clean.

She pulled me up and kissed me tenderly, embracing me, caressing my cheeks and practically purring.

"That was so..."

"Yes."

We lay their embracing and enjoying the afterglow for quite awhile. I lost track of time, just enjoying the calm after the storm. Sex with Alexandra had always been hot and enjoyable, but this was another level. Bisexuality was something that Mistress had encouraged me to explore and had only been enjoyable with trans women. Granted Taylor was trans too, but there was a deeper enjoyment this time. I really loved getting fucked by her. I was more aroused by her cock in me than I had ever been with Alexandra. The spit roasting with her and Andrea was exciting, but still it was different. Taylor made me hers in a way only Mistress and Chloe had ever reached me before.

Our reverie was interrupted by the crisp sibilance of the front door being unlocked.

"It's just me, Taylor," Andrea called out.

Taylor sat straight up in bed, fussed with her for a moment, jumped out of bed, and scurried into the living area. She fell to her knees in front of Andrea.

"Welcome home, Mistress."

Different dynamic.

"Did you enjoy him?"

"Yes, Mistress, he's fun."

" You haven't really met Alexandra yet."

"No, Mistress."

"Hello, Taylor."

"Hello, Miss Alexandra, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"Why don't you take Miss Alexandra to bed."

"Yes, Mistress."

"And send her fucktoy out."

Taylor took Miss Alexandra by the hand and led her to the bedroom.

"Mistress wants you to join her, fucktoy."

I looked quickly to Alexandra as I rose from the bed and she nodded, adding a head tilt toward the living area. Miss Andrea was waiting, seated on the couch with her skirt hiked up, proudly displaying her hard cock.

"I bet you know what to do."