Mistress Barbara Pt. 33

Story Info
Chloe takes charge of Erik and Grace.
2k words
4.76
3.6k
00

Part 34 of the 37 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Erik, you know the drill."

I did indeed, so I tilted my head back and opened my mouth.

"Atta boy."

Chloe straddled my head, on her knees, and lowered her pussy to my lips. She brushed her labia gently against my lips, teasing and tantalizing me. I extended my tongue, separating her curtains, returning the favor. She sighed happily and pressed her giant clit between my lips for a moment before returning to teasing with her folds again.

"Is my fucktoy parched?"

"Yes, Mistress," I mumbled into her puckered flesh.

"Did your Taylor use you hard?"

"Pretty hard, Mistress."

"Fucked you with her big cock?"

"Yes."

"Was it fun?"

"MMmm."

Chloe chuckled.

"Going gay on me?"

"I like her."

"I think you're in love with her."

I shrugged with a sheepish grin.

"It's okay, baby. I love you just the way you are. It's hot watching you taking cock you know."

"And I love you, Mistress."

"It's so cool when you call me that."

"I love serving you as much as I love using you."

"We're a perfect match, aren't we?"

"Scratching each other's itches every possible way."

"Yup," and she kissed me hard and deep as she grabbed my balls and squeezed.

I groaned into her mouth, the pain transporting me deep into my sub head.

"I'll let you recover from Taylor's big cock today, but tomorrow I'm going to do what I've been dreaming of since the first time I Dommed you."

"The thought of it makes me shiver."

"Me too."

She kissed me again with an animal ferocity, squeezing my balls even harder. Grace lay next to us, watching our passion greedily. Her hand was busy between her legs. Chloe caught sight of her and broke our kiss.

"Did I tell you to play with that sloppy twat, bitch?"

"No, Mistress, sorry," She yanked her hand free and blushed.

"Lick that hand clean."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Why did you think it was okay to play with that clit?"

"Sorry, Mistress, it was so hot watching you two, I couldn't help it."

"Fetch the heavy flogger and the largest plug."

Watching Chloe ordering Grace to prepare herself for what I imagined was going to be harsh punishment had my cock throbbing. Grace's beauty and her spectacular body beckoned my lovely little slave/mistress' cruelty as she moved gracefully to garner the tools Chloe intended to abuse her with was incredibly erotic. The look on the slave's face reflected arousal and fear in equal measure.

"Lube, Mistress?"

"I don't recall mentioning lube. Did you hear me say lube, Erik?"

"No, Mistress. No lube."

"There's your answer, slut. No lube."

Grace furrowed her lovely brow and her lips compressed grimly. I suppressed the smile that was trying to erupt on my lips. Schadenfreude at Grace's plight was not a good look, and I certainly wouldn't want to switch places with her. Particularly since I knew my ass was going to be in for it the next day.

Chloe instructed Grace onto her hands and knees on the bed, offering her holes graphically. She took the long fat plug and brought the tip to her pussy lips.

"I will be generous and let you lube this with your own juices, even though they were generated by your disobedience."

"Thank you, Mistress."

With that she plunged the plug fully into Grace's sloppy wet pussy with one forceful thrust that wrenched a cry from deep inside her. Chloe pistoned the toy rapidly in and out of her slave until Grace began responding positively to the penetration.

"This isn't for your pleasure, slut."

She snatched the plug out of her with an audible PLOP. Grace thrusted herself back toward her, trying to reclaim the toy. Chloe waited for her to stop before bringing the now glistening tip to her rosebud. Without warning she thrust the huge toy into her ass. Grace shrieked in response. Chloe grinned and winked at me as she wiggled the plug, eliciting moans of mixed pain and pleasure from her slave girl.

Chloe took up the mean looking flogger. I knew it well and was aware how harsh it could be when applied forcefully. Mistress Barbara enjoyed beating me with it, and Mistress Robin was beginning to find it useful in her training programs. It was particularly harsh when she beat my chest and belly with it letting the occasional lash catch my cock and balls excruciatingly.

She trailed the thick black leather tresses along Grace's athletic thighs and muscular ass delicately, teasing her with the soft caresses contrasting with the promise of agonizing forceful bites to come. She inserted the handle gently into Grace's dripping pussy and turned her attention to fondling her perfect tits, squeezing the fat globes and teasing the gumdrop nipples. Surprised by the sensual caresses, Grace moaned her arousal.

"Oh, Mistress, yes please, I love you."

Chloe abruptly smacked her hard, alternately delivering harsh, stinging spanks to each firm buttock. Bright red handprints appeared on Grace's cheeks, and she yelped at each swat. As quickly as she began, she stopped and softly caressed the now bright red flesh. Then she began fucking her with the flogger handle. For ten strokes she let Grace's arousal build then yanked the handle out and began delivering a series of harsh strokes with the tresses in a figure-eight technique. She beat her like that until her arm tired and she handed the flogger to me.

"Take over for me, baby. Beat the bitch hard."

I happily accepted the flogger and picked up where Chloe had left off, continuing the back-and-forth strokes until Graces butt and upper thighs glowed bright red.

"Role over on your back, slut. Shoulders to knees, Erik. Punish her hard."

"My pleasure, Mistress."

"I know, lover." We exchanged a wicked lascivious smile.

I particularly enjoyed beating Grace's gorgeous breasts and marking them harshly. I tried at first to catch her tender flesh with the tips of the tresses to inflict maximum bright stings, particularly to her spectacular nipples, arguably the most perfectly shaped I had ever seen.

Grace had begun sobbing and pleading for mercy.

"Please, Mistress, I'm very sorry for playing with your dirty fuck hole without permission. Please make him stop. I'm so sorry." Tears cascaded down her cheeks, her beautiful face contorted from the pain.

"Twenty strokes to that horny pussy."

Grace howled in her agony, "God, please no, Mistress, please, please."

Chloe's instruction was music to my ears, she was letting me be both submissive and sadistic concurrently and it felt like the ultimate act of love for me from her. I grinned as beat Grace's vulva. Grace howled in anguish, and Chloe beamed proudly at me.

I handed the flogger back to my Mistress. She kissed me and we stood together watching Grace blubbering abjectly. Chloe whispered in my ear, then grinned wickedly as I smiled brightly back at her.

I turned to Grace, lying on the bed, gently spread her glowing red thighs and bent to the task I had just been assigned. I kissed Grace's fiery, freshly beaten flesh, first one thigh then the other. I gradually worked my way up, kissing and licking softly until I came to her perfect labia where I began teasing them gently with my tongue.

The scent emanating from her flooded sex was overwhelmingly beautiful and arousing to me. Her rich woman flavor was as strong as i had ever experienced from her and I greedily began devouring her.

For Grace's part, her response was immediate and intense as she clutched at my head, pulling my face into her. Her heat and wetness were both overwhelming me as I greedily delighted in her amazing sex.

'Oh my God, Erik, yes, yes, yes."

"You still need permission to cum, fuck slut."

"Please may I cum, Mistress, I'm so close."

"Not yet."

"Oh, please I can't stop, please."

Chloe grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head from between Grace's clutching thighs.

"Please, Mistress I'll be good, just let me cum, please."

Chloe winked at me with a broad, evil grin.

"Please let me cum, Mistress?"

Chloe chuckled as she released my hair and pushed my head back between Grace's thighs.

"Finish her, Erik. You may cum, Gracie."

I worked her clit fervently and she came in a few seconds, screaming her ecstasy and shuddering in a near seizure of delayed release. I lay there, gently lapping at her oozing cunt until she pushed me away.

"See what happens when you earn your pleasure, sweet whore."

"Yes, Mistress, thank you. I'm sorry, thank you for letting me cum."

"Thank Erik, he's the one who licked your nasty snatch."

"Thank you, Erik, that was wonderful, I love your mouth."

"I think you know how to thank him properly."

Grace nodded and flipped me over onto my back. My raging hardon stood like a flagpole and she quickly attended to matters in hand, cupping my swollen balls and stroking my shaft while caressing my glans with her thumb. That went on for a few seconds before she guided my cock into her mouth and slowly took my full length as she swirled down with her tongue.

Grace was a highly skilled cocksucker, and she was eager to display her talents on me, but she went slow, letting the delightful sensations build gradually. She hummed when she had my glans in her throat and teased my urethral opening with her tongue tip on the out strokes. She caressed my balls, sucking steadily. The hand caressing my balls shifted slowly so she could stroke the internal part of my shaft with her fingertips. That was heavenly and I felt my orgasm approach quickly. All of the earlier play had me fully loaded and I began to fire a series of huge spurts of cum into Grace's hot mouth. There were at least five explosions from my balls that drew choking sounds from Grace. She continued to hold the tip between her lips as she milked the last of my load into her mouth.

I sagged back, depleted and limp, but Grace wasn't finished, and she brought her lips to mine to flood me with a hot snowball, kissing me deeply as we communed with my cum. She continued caressing my balls while we made out.

"Well aren't you two hos a pretty picture."

Chloe stroked our backs, smiling proudly at us while we continued kissing and stroking each other.

"Now it's time for your Mistress. Grace gets my ass and Erik you may eat my pussy."

We arranged ourselves on the bed with Grace's mouth at Chloe's butt and my face staring at her adorable bare pussy. Any time I got to worship my lover was a bonus, and I knew Grace adored feasting on her ass, so we got to our happy work immediately.

I sucked on Chloe's huge clit like the tiny cock it resembled, flicking it aggressively with my tongue while sucking forcefully at the same time. I could feel Grace eagerly devouring her on the other side. Our hands overlapped repeatedly as we grasped our Mistress' hips to gain leverage in our efforts to please her. I love the taste of pussy, but ultimately Chloe and Mistress Barbara are my favorite vintages. Chloe was extra ripe from all the play that preceded this opportunity. Her juices welled up beautifully to my delight, so I appreciatively savored every drop of her sweet offering.

When she came, a fresh flood of her nectar oozed into my mouth. I swished it around and drew air in to savor the full flavor as an oenophile would when tasting a fine wine. My glorious love. She made me the luckiest man in the world when she accepted my collar. She was an amazing slave and also a wonderful Domme. I needed both of her personae like oxygen. We truly made each other whole, fitting together like jigsaw pieces, heart and soul.

After a long group hug replete with much kissing and murmured endearments we shared a wonderful, relaxing day. We had a leisurely lunch by the pool and watched a movie together.

We did an Eiffel tower before turning in. Chloe rode my cock and Grace sat on my face. We all came easily and then slipped into a deep sleep.