Mistress Barbara Pt. 34

Story Info
Chloe finally takes Erik fully.
2.1k words
4.42
6k
3
0

Part 35 of the 37 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The big day had finally arrived. What had seemed like a mirage, ephemeral and tantalizing, was about to become reality. It began as most days did for me, serving my Mistress. What made that day different was that my Mistress was Chloe and the knowledge of what was to come for me at her hands.

I lay on my back awaiting her to assume the position for me to attend to her waking needs. My mouth was open and as usual my erection betrayed how much I enjoyed my duties.

Chloe was drawing things out. I knew she was teasing me, gradually building up to the big finale. She was teasing Grace's perfect nipples with her fingernails, making her moan and squirm. A pair of clovers were draped across her taut belly awaiting their ultimate application.

Chloe leaned over to take Grace's right nipple in her mouth, suckled her seductively for a moment, then clamped down, biting her brutally and tearing a shriek from the girl's beautiful mouth. She released the tortured nipple and quickly replaced her teeth with a clover, snapped on, that drew an even harsher scream of anguish.

Chloe turned her head to catch my eye and flashed a wicked smile accompanied by a wink. She returned her attention to Grace and repeated her nipple attention on her left side with similar results. Grace squealed when bitten and then screamed loudly as the clover snapped onto her tender flesh. Chloe tugged the chain sharply to ensure that the cruel clamps had a solid bite. Grace whimpered and tears came to her lovely eyes.

Chloe turned her attention to me

"Now it's your turn, baby. Thirsty?"

She threw her leg across my face and settled in as though mounting a horse. She lowered her pussy to my mouth, pointedly teasing my lips with her huge clit.

"Ready?"

I gave her a thumbs up with an encouraging, "Mmm," with a slight nod of my head.

Without further preamble she released a strong gush of her hot, bitter, golden wine. I gulped it down hastily trying to keep up. I had no desire for the punishment I'd receive for allowing the bed to become wet. She really let me have it. I figured she'd delayed by tormenting Grace's nipples to increase her need to flood me with her morning pee.

Her stream slowed to a trickle and I sucked and licked to fully drain drain and clean her beautiful pussy. She leaned forward to seize my hard cock and swollen balls. I moaned at the joy I felt from her practiced touch. My slave/Mistress knew exactly what I craved when it came to both pleasure and pain, which of course were frequently stirred together for both of us.

Chloe pulled on the clover chain and Grace moaned. I began working my tongue and lips waiting for her to present her clit for what I knew was the final touch she expected. She shifted to present her wonderful clit where I could easily clamp down with my teeth and squeezed my balls hard. That was a signal I knew well. When I sank into her thick bud she moaned in a blend of pain and delight. Then I increased the suction and began to aggressively work my tongue.

Her response increased immediately, and she yanked harder on the clover chain. Grace cried out from the pain while Chloe moaned her delight from the mixed sensations she was taking from my mouth. Their voices blended in a delightful counterpoint of sexual excitation and anguish.

Chloe's juices were flowing freely, replacing the tang of her urine with the sweet passion nectar I coaxed from her. Grace was stroking herself as she whimpered. The clovers pulled her nipples hard, distorting the shape of her glorious mammaries into tipi shaped cones. Chloe pulled harder drawing a howl and Grace worked her clit harder still. Meanwhile Chloe's muscles flexed, and she pressed herself harder against my face as I felt the massive orgasm begin to rip through her. She bounced on my face, crushing my lips harshly under her sloppy snatch. My groans as she ground herself against me seemed to fuel her and she came again as Grace wept quietly but didn't stop playing with herself. Chloe shifted her free hand to my throbbing cock and stroked me hard to shoot spurts of cum that arced up and onto my belly.

Orgasms abounded, with all of us cumming in a celebration of communal suffering and ecstasy in rough unison. Drained and exhausted we collapsed in a sweaty pile for half an hour to recharge.

"Gracie, get fucktoy ready. Squeaky clean inside and out. Be thorough. Two enemas."

"Yes, Mistress."

Grace grabbed a handful of balls and led me to the bathroom. She filled the enema bag with warm water and a generous squirt of peppermint oil soap. She lubed the tip with a few drops of the soap and instructed me to bend over for insertion. When the nozzle was fully seated in my rectum, she had me sit on the toilet and opened the valve.

The feeling of my bowels filling felt familiar and pleasant at first, until the peppermint began to sting, and I began to feel uncomfortably full. My belly distended and Grace stroked me comfortingly.

"This is hot. Chloe makes me very wet, she's such an intense Domme. I love serving her."

Better than Mistress Barbara?"

"Don't get too carried away."

We shared a laugh at her sarcasm. She checked her watch.

"You haven't tried the new toy Miss Lucy provided, have you."

I gave her a quizzical look.

"She calls it a shower shot. Wait 'til you see it, or better yet feel it. The thing is wicked fun."

She consulted her watch again, "Okay, that's long enough." She reached between my legs to remove the nozzle and stepped back.

"You can release that now."

I pushed the enema out with a whooshing sound as it flooded the bowl. I felt very empty. Of course I knew that wouldn't last. Grace ushered me into the shower and introduced me to the new toy.

It certainly was fun. It was a moderate sized dido shaped enema nozzle that was fed by the shower. She soaped it up then plunged it into before turning the water flow up.

"Temperature alright?'

"Yes, it's fine."

The water filled me relentlessly and I simply let the excess flow out around the nozzle and run down the drain. It was definitely the most pleasant enema I'd ever experienced. Grace couldn't resist playing with it. She fucked me with it and wriggled it side to side as she stroked my cock with her other hand. She left it inside me as she washed me thoroughly, head to toe, paying special attention to my cock and balls. She stopped short of making me cum unfortunately, but it was still extremely enjoyable.

She dragged me back to the bedroom by my balls and I presented for Chloe by the side of the bed. She had me bend over so she could carefully inspect my fuck hole.

"Good job Grace, nice peppermint scent. You know where the heavy lube is?"

"The vegetable shortening?"

"Yes, what we used when I fisted you at the auction."

"Yes Mistress, shall I go get it?"

"Yes, and a nitrile glove."

Grace hurried out of the room and Chloe stroked my cheek lovingly.

"This is really exciting, don't you think, Master?'

"I don't think I deserve that title today, Mistress."

"No, you're my delicious little slaveslut today, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress, yours to use any way you want."

"And you know exactly what I want, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Tell me."

"You want to fist me."

She nodded with a serious, almost grim, expression.

"Because it will mean you really own me."

This drew a smile.

"Do you feel like you really own me?"

"Yes, but this will make it official."

"And do you feel like I own you?"

"Yes, but I know you feel an imbalance. And that's why I want this. We're partners, equals in my mind."

"I do love you, baby."

"And I love you, very much. I want you to take me and make me completely yours."

Grace returned with the lube and glove, handed them to Chloe and knelt beside the bed. Her expectant smile was almost a leer. Chloe instructed Grace to help her constructing a pile of pillows for me to lie on that would present me for her comfort while inserting her hand inside me. Once I was positioned to her liking, Chloe moved between my legs and began working the thick shortening into my splayed hole. So far it felt really good, sexy and incredible intimate. It's not like my ass was virginal. I was inured to being penetrated by fingers, plugs, dildos, real cocks, etc. But knowing what was coming as Chloe prepped me to accept her whole fist in my ass made the entire experience very different, erotic, and frightening.

She began by slipping the first two fingers of her right hand in. She rotated them slowly until they were fully inside and began to fuck me with them, pumping in and out steadily. She drew them all the way out, then plunged them fully inside me. I was loving it and told her so.

"That's amazing, Mistress."

"I'm just beginning, fucktoy."

"Do me, Mistress, make me your bitch."

She added her ring finger on her next entry. The increased stretch added to the pleasure for me. She rotated her fingers in deep, taking her time, being gentle as I expected she would. Her fingers worked my prostate, and the glow of deep arousal was building steadily She realized that I was going to cum, so she changed her angle of attack slightly to lessen the contact against my prostate and slowed down.

"I don't want you to cum yet, baby."

I had learned to love anal orgasms. Mistress Barbara was very proud of me the first time it happened. She told me it was a coming-of-age moment in my growth as her slave. I wanted to please Chloe, slowed my breathing and focused on her eyes. She rested her hand inside me until I felt the building orgasm recede.

Chloe leaned up to kiss me. She began to move her hand again, very slowly at first while looking into my eyes, carefully monitoring my response. Gradually she returned to the earlier rhythm with three fingers fully inserted, rotating and probing. On the next partial withdrawal, she added her pinky. The additional stretch did hurt a bit more, but the added stretch was exciting. She worked to roll her main knuckles into the smallest possible width as she screwed the widest part of her hand into me.

It felt like the biggest butt plug ever, but it was my beloved Chloe's hand. The difference was incalculable. My lover was claiming my body in an emotionally massive act of love and surrender. I had never felt more submissive, even with Mistress Barbara.

I realized that Chloe had added her thumb, and her entire hand was inside me, filling my rectum completely. The rush was overwhelming. I felt tremendous love for her, and then she leaned over and, with her free hand, guided my stiff cock into her mouth.

"Oh my God," I gasped at the mixture of incredible sensations. She had one hand fully embedded in my rectum while the other cupped my balls and her mouth sucked my cock as though her life depended on it. In that exquisite moment I could have died a happy man, I was certainly already in heaven.

Chloe carefully balled her fist and began consciously stimulating my prostate while she sucked me, tonguing my glans and working my balls in her loving hand. All these stimuli propelled me toward the explosive climax that felt like a fire hose shooting out of my cock into her hungry mouth. I could feel her throat working as she gulped my cum, greedily swallowing everything I was giving her.

"I love you, so much Chloe."

She continued gently nursing on my softening cock, draining every drop from me as she happily murmured her mumbled response. I stroked her head as she began to slowly withdraw her hand. First she relaxed her fist, then slowly reversed the entry process, slipping out carefully and sensuously. It went out more easily than it had gone in of course. That's how the sphincter's designed, after all. It felt wonderful, but when she was completely out, the emptiness left me clenching, trying to reclaim the fullness instinctively.

We held each other, kissing, caressing, murmuring for what seemed like hours. Grace knelt by the bed sharing our glow, occasionally stroking one or both of us. We felt her, but she was like an apparition outside the blissful bubble that surrounded us. Finally, Chloe broke the silence, "Master?"

"Yes, lover."

"Make me yours again, please. I need you to use me, hard."