Mistress Bewitches Stud to Try Bi

Story Info
Dominant woman seduces man into gay sex with her sub.
2.2k words
4.68
10.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They tumbled through the door, hands and mouths all over each other. F150 had Mistress's heavy breasts out of the top of her cocktail dress before he spotted me kneeling naked on the floor by the bed.

"Woah! What the fuck?" he blurted.

"Don't mind him, honey," Mistress purred. "That's just my man."

"You never said nothin' 'bout no husband," F150 said. He reflexively pulled away, but Mistress grabbed him tight and pulled his hard-on back against her soft belly.

"Not husband. Man. He's my man. Like as if he was my dog. Better than a dog, really. A thousand and one uses around the house. And in the bedroom," she added slyly.

F150's face relaxed and he broke into a superior smile. "So, he don't care?" He scooped up and kneaded her breasts while looking at me. "He gonna watch while a real man fucks the shit out of you?"

"Oh yes," Mistress purred. "He's going to watch you fuck my brains out, stud. But not before we take one out of the chamber."

"Out of the chamber?"

Mistress ground every inch of her softness against his rock-hard body. Her breasts and belly filling all the space between his washboard abs and bulging pecs. "I've been edging you pretty hard the last week. I suspect you've built up quite a head of steam."

"I sure have," F150 chuckled. "I'm fit to bust." Mistress never did tell me his real name. Said it wasn't important. She didn't tell him mine either.

"That big cock is going to pop like a hot bottle of champagne when I squeeze it inside me. And while I appreciate the compliment, my pussy needs to get fucked deep, hard, fast, and for a good long time. So, when I bring a brick-hard stud like you home, I always make sure to take one out of the chamber" she said squeezing his cock through his jeans. "You young things always bounce back quick, and you always run longer on your second load."

"Sure," preened F150, "you know it. So? What to you want? You want to suck me off first?"

It was Mistress's turn to laugh condescendingly. "No, silly. He's going to suck you off."

"What?" F150 let her breasts drop and stepped back. Without missing a beat Mistress reached behind her neck and undid the clasp of her cocktail dress and let it fall around her ankles. She hadn't worn a thing beneath it.

"I don't suck cock," she purred. "That's what I have him for. He's going to suck you up good and hard and swallow your first load. Then you're going to fuck that second load into my pussy. And when you're gone he's going to clean me up with his tongue."

"Hey now! I ain't gay!" F150 barked. He seemed genuinely upset, but I could still see the front of his tight jeans straining. And his eyes were still locked on Mistress's round, fat tits.

"No, you're not," Mistress said, stepping forward and draping her arms around his neck. "You are a young, hard, hot stud. Just the kind of real man that makes my pussy cream. He's the bottom boi. There's nothing gay about using a bottom boi. He's the one taking your hot cock." She grabbed his hand and guided it to her molten cunt. He gasped when he felt how hot and wet she was running. "There's nothing I love seeing more than a real man pounding the back of some my man's throat. I want you to use him to show me how hard you're going to fuck me. Fill his mouth and then we can get on with you splitting me in half with that cock you've been texting to me."

Even as she was whispering huskily against his ear her fingers were popping buttons. She had his shirt off and was tugging at his belt before he was able to compose anything like a protest. She hauled his hard cock out and stroked it with one hand while rolling his over-filled balls with the other. "As ready as you are, this shouldn't take long."

"Fuck! Alright! Alright!" he sputtered. "Let's do this!" He pushed her away and in two steps his cock was aimed right for my mouth. I opened up and took him in deep, letting that broad head hit the back of my throat. I'd done enough cocksucking for Mistress that I was quite proud of my ability to deep-throat. But I also wanted to surprise him and I did. He shoved hard and without any resistance found his balls resting right on my chin. He looked down in surprise and I made sure to give him my best "cock-sucking whore" look, to let him know just how perfectly his cock belonged in my mouth. I don't know if that bothered him, but he immediately started checking out the ceiling and fucking my face for all he was worth.

"Slow down, stud," Mistress cooed, stepping up behind him and pressing every inch of her naked body against his cut muscles and chiseled ass. "I want you to enjoy yourself." Her hands grabbed at his hips and slowed his strokes. "Work that dick deep and slow. I want you to enjoy every inch of my cocksucker's mouth." With her pressed against him, he did as she bid. "That's it, nice and deep. All the way down that hungry throat. See? Nothing wrong with getting your cock properly serviced, now is there?"

F150 grunted something noncommittal while I worked my lips and tongue around his fat meat, giving him my slutty best. It wasn't long before I could taste his cock dripping on my tongue as he dragged his meat across it. I made sure to pop his swollen head out from between my lips so Mistress could hear the west sounds of it violating my mouth. Peeking up I was rewarded with a glimpse of her looking around his upper arm to watch me inhaling the cock that would soon been clasped deep inside her. She thrust her hips against his ass and he, in turn, thrust into my wet, sucking mouth. With each movement I could feel his cock getting warmer and fatter and filling more and more of my mouth. It wouldn't be long.

Sensing his climax approaching, Mistress reached around and plucked his cock out of my mouth. "That's enough of that!" she said. "Get on the bed." F150 started to move but she kept an iron grip on his cock. "Not you!" she said.

I got on the bed, on all fours. Arched my back and presented my cleaned, waxed, and lubed asshole for his use. "Let's see you fuck that tight ass," Mistress hissed. "You got my pussy boiling with all that hot action and I'm ready for a long hard fuck. But you're still too backed up for my preference. Put your load in his ass!" F150 made noises that may have been words, but Mistress aimed his cock at my ready hole, lining it up against my pink, slippery sphincter, she pushed him forward with her hips. His big, calloused hands grabbed my hips and I felt my brains melt the way they always do when I'm about get properly fucked. I'd spent a good part of the afternoon prepping my hole for this, so he slid in to his roots with one smooth thrust. Both of us gasped at the sensation as Mistress let a delighted laugh burst from her mouth.

"Oh yeah! Use that ass! I want see you fuck him the way you're going to fuck me!"

He didn't need any encouragement. Squeezing my hips until my flesh dimpled between his fingers, he threw his head back and fucked like piston. His balls slapped mine faster than I could count. As much as I wanted to throw my ass back onto the pole that was impaling me, I knew he needed to take me at his own speed. I let him fuck me. Nothing more than a slippery, tight hole to milk his glorious cock with. I moaned and whimpered and reveled in the feeling of my own hard, drooling cock bouncing against my belly with every stroke. He had me. I was his fuck-hole and I didn't want to be anything else. I wanted him to pump my hole full of his sticky cream, not only as an act of service for Mistress, but also because I wanted him to have to admit how good my ass felt gobbling his cock.

Mistress moved around to his left side, eventually climbing up onto the bed and resting against the headboard while she watched us fuck. She never stopped up her teasing of him, telling him what a big, hot, bull he was, and how much she loved seeing bottom bois get the deep dicking they need. Right about the time she started telling him to fuck me like he hated me, F150 lost his shit and, bellowing, shot rope after sticky rope of cum deep into my guts. The feeling of all that hot cum filling me to overflowing was enough to make me want to sprawl boneless across the mattress, but I knew Mistress did not gift me such pleasures without the understanding that my work was not done.

I pulled myself off his glistening cock and, with his load running out of my gapping hole, I quickly turned around on the bed, still on my hands and knees, showing Mistress my pink and well-used hole. Reaching beside the bed I retrieved the pre-positioned washcloth from its bowl and began cleaning F150's cock in preparation for Mistress's use. I wiped the cum and lube from his slimy cock and, once clean, shoved his wilting member back into my mouth. He breath hissed between clenched teeth and he grabbed at my hair to steady himself. F150 panted like a runner, and grunting and moaning as I went to work on his cock even before his first orgasm had completely dissipated. Again, Mistress issued a torrent of hot commentary that I must admit I could barely hear, what with my ears roaring with the blood pounding through my veins. She was right about our young buck. It didn't take long for me to bring his cock back to life. In fact, he was enjoying the attention so much it took Mistress to remind him what he was really there for.

"Quit teasing that greedy cocksucker and get over here with that big dick!"

He popped out of my mouth and shoved me aside. He was on Mistress in a flash, grabbing her ankles, pulling them up over his shoulders and her ass across the sheets before plunging himself into her. She howled in approval as he bottomed out against her cervix, shoving her womb up under her ribcage with the meat he brought to bear. He took what she said about fucking me to heart when it came to fucking her too- He fucked her like he hated her. His cock plunged in and out of her like a Roman senator ending Caesar. Fast, hard, and deep enough to rearrange her guts. It's what Mistress wants from her studs and always gets. A furious, almost murderous frenzy of stabbing her cunt again and again and again. But even as he tried to punish her with his cock, all he managed was to pound one orgasm after another out of her. Her face and chest turned pinker with each contraction of her cunt around his shaft. He gritted his teeth in a snarl and pounded harder, only to be rewarded with her cumming again, and laughing in his face.

I watched them, not the clock, so I don't know how long it took for him to finally cum, but it wasn't until he flipped her over onto her hands and knees and grabbed her soft ass from behind. Maybe it was that taunting look in her eye that was keeping his orgasm out of reach, knowing that no matter how hard he fucked her, all he was doing was giving her what she wanted. Screwing his eyes shut, he threw his head back and pounded his load into her steaming cunt like a rutting beast. As he fell away from her, every inch of him was slick with sweat like he'd stumbled out of a sauna. Before she even turned over, he slid off the bed and began rummaging around for his clothes.

We let him go. We were through with him. We knew he'd be back. They always come back once they've had time to think.

As Mistress rolled gingerly over onto her back, enjoying the throb of her well-used muscles, I heard the front door slam. She ran one hand over the soft fur of her mons, stroking it like she was petting a favorite pet.

"How long before he calls you again?" I asked.

Mistress laughed. "A day. Maybe two. Next time I'm going to make him flip you over and fuck you on your back. He's not getting at me until he's kissed you full and open on the mouth while balls deep in you." I blushed in anticipation and smiled at my Mistress's generosity.

"May I?" I asked as I gently slid up between her open thighs.

"Of course!" she smiled, and taking me by my hair, pulled my mouth down to clean her up the hot, salty load still oozing from her cunt.