Mistress Bra Fetish

Story Info
Chrissy loves to cum in Mistress’s bra.
1k words
4.63
4.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I enter Mistress's house and immediately start groping her big tits as she shuts the front door. One hand squeezing on the outside of her blouse, the other hand going up underneath to feel her up over her bra.

I can feel that she is wearing my favorite cum rag bra. It is a white jacquard bra that has multiple yellow cum stains on both cups. Some areas of the cups are stiff from all the cum that has soaked into the fabric and dried after many, many loads of jizz. This excites me even more. I reach underneath with my other hand so I can feel her boobs thru the stiff cum stained bra. She is feeling up my big clit and can tell how erect and hard I am getting, and she keeps stroking me to edge me as much as possible!

She then removes her blouse, so I can see the cum stained bra on her, which further stimulates me because it is my cum that has been ejaculated into those bra cups over and over. She then removes the bra, holding it stretched out in front of me and chides me about staining her bra. She verbally abuses me and makes sure I know that she is in charge and I have not pleased her by doing this to her bra - again. She then makes me start stroking my clit, telling me to cum in the bra cups, since I am a nasty slut and that is what nasty sluts do. She continues to berate me while I stroke, getting closer and closer to cumming, until she screams at me: "I SAID CUM IN THE BRA NOW, SLUT!" I immediately shoot loads of cum into each bra cup - hot, thick, sticky cum in both cups.

"You expect me to wear this bra now? You do, don't you?" she says, while I am licking some of my cum that was left on my hand. "Your are such a nasty girl! Making me wear this bra for your sexual desires...ok, I'll put it back on, but you better not go soft on me! You need to fuck my pussy, and fuck it hard, with that big erect clit!" My clit is still hard and throbbing, watching her put the cum covered bra back on her huge tits. She secretly enjoys the feeling of the hot sticky cum between the bra and her skin, but she doesn't dare allow me to know it. No, she wants to stay in control, she knows how I like to be her submissive bitch.

She is now laying back on the bed with her legs spread. she reaches down using her hands with those sexy long painted nails, she pulls her pussy lips apart for me to see. My clit is throbbing with excitement and dripping precum. She can tell how worked up I am, and she loves teasing me: "Is this what you want? You want my cunt don't you? Don't you, you nasty girl! You better fuck me good, or I will punish you hard!" I am staring at her chest, salivating over how the bra cups are stuck to her boobs due to the drying cum. I ignore that she hasn't given me permission to mount her yet, and just get up on top of her and shove my aching clit into her warm wet cunt! She smacks me hard across my face: "I didn't give you permission yet! Well, go on then, slut, fuck me since you are so impatient! I SAID GO ON, FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARD!" she yells.

I am so worked up because I haven't fucked her since before the pandemic. I am going to town pounding her pussy hard. But, I don't cum quickly, because I had cum in her bra beforehand. I am using her cunt hard - it feels so good on my clit...my big hard clit. Pumping in and outta her pussy. She is telling me what a nasty horny slut I am, a big titted slut, a whore...her whore...her bitch...her sissy...her sissy pervert...on and on she is trying to make me cum as quickly as she can because she loves dominating me, controlling me. I am resisting though, it feels so good that I want it to last as long as possible...and it is lasting a long time...even she loves the intense pleasure and has a huge orgasm underneath me, all the while the cum between her bra and skin has dried. The bra is now glued to her via my cum. I can feel this as I group her big tits thru the bra. The bra is stiff against her skin, adhered by my cum...this excites me so much, that I finally cum deep inside her pussy. I thrust 4 or 5 times into her, each time shooting hot thick cum deep inside her. I have cum as much this time as I did in her bra. We make out kissing each other with my hard throbbing clit still inside her and my cum leaking out around it.

I finally pull out and I see my cum dripping out of her pussy and running down her inner thighs...oh, how this excites me. I grab my camera and take pictures of it, many many pictures. I also take pics of the cum crusted bra cemented to her big tits. She is telling me what a perverted nasty girl I am and how could I treat my mistress this way...but we both know she loved it as much as me. She acts mad at me saying how she has to take a hot shower with the bra on, so she can get the cum to loosened up and allow her to take it off.

She is in the shower standing there allowing the hot water to run over her bra covered chest, waiting for the cum to dissolve...when I step into the shower with her: "What are you doing? Can't you wait for me to finish my..." I interrupt her by getting behind her, bending her over, and shoving my still erect clit into her ass, while my hands reach around her chest and start groping/massaging her bra covered tits..."I came in to help you remove your bra." I simply say as I am thrusting in and outa her ass with my hard throbbing clit.........