Mistress Butter Rum 03

Story Info
My First Day As A Slave To Mistress Butter Rum.
1.6k words
4.2
4.1k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 03/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third chapter of my story, Mistress Butter Rum.

Please read the first and second chapter to understand this chapter better.

Me and Lilly both got on our fours as we reached home. We both crawled behind Mistress to the bedroom.

Mistress gets on the sofa lounge in the bedroom and we kneeled next to her.

"Slut, Aren't my shoes lovely?" Mistress asked me.

"Yes Mistress. They are fantastic," I said.

"Aren't they dirty?" Mistress asked.

"Yes Mistress. May I please lick them clean?" I asked.

"Yes slut, You will clean them but in a different way," Mistress said.

"However you say, Mistress," I said.

"Good boy. You are answering the way I want you to," Mistress said.

"Thank you Mistress," I said.

"Go, get some cookies in a tray and two glasses of milk," Mistress said to me.

"Yes Mistress," I said and ran to the kitchen to follow Mistress's first command.

I came back carrying a tray of cookies and two glasses of milk as soon I can and kneeled back.

"Lilly, you know what you have to do" Mistress said to Lilly.

"Yes Mistress," Lilly said and took both the glasses and tray from me.

Lilly put the tray below Mistress's feet and grab Mistress's sneakers and started pouring milk from one of the glasses on her sneakers and milk was falling on the cookies's tray from her shoes. Lilly cleaned her shoes with milk and rubbed it with her hands to make them shiny.

After both the shoes were cleaned Mistress put her shoes on the tray and crushed the cookies on them.

Lilly, then removed Mistress's shoes followed by her socks.

Lilly put both of her socks in the other glass of milk, soaking them completely in milk.

Lilly then took out Mistress's socks from the glass.

"Open your mouth," Lilly said to me.

I immediately opened my mouth and Lilly shoves Mistress's socks in my mouth.

"Suck the milk out of them," Lilly said.

I sucked the socks. It has mixed taste of milk, cotton and Mistress's feet sweat. Mistress sweat was the strongest among all. I sucked them for good two minutes consuming all the liquid from them while Lilly licked Mistress's feet in the meantime.

"Take out the socks from your mouth," Lilly said.

I placed my hands in front of my mouth and took out the socks on them as respectfully as I can and kept them aside.

Lilly pour the remaining amount of milk on Mistress's feet which falls on the tray from her feet.

Lilly placed the tray in front of me and said, "Have your meal,"

I bend down and sucked all the milk from the tray followed by consuming the crushed cookies.

"How is the taste, slut?" Mistress asked.

"It's delicious, Mistress," I said.

Mistress laughed and said, "I am really glad you liked it slut as you will be getting a lot of meals like these from now on,"

"Thank you Mistress," I said.

"Your act of complete obedience like these making me believe that I made a right choice by accepting you as my slave," Mistress said.

"Thank you Mistress," I said.

"Lick clean the milk from my shoes and make it spotless Mistress said to me," Mistress said to me.

"Yes Mistress," I said and started licking the remaining milk from the shoes and also licked all the dirt from the soles of the shoes whereas Lilly licked the milk from Mistress feet and toes.

"Undress yourself, slut," Mistress said.

"Yes Mistress," I said.

I unbuckles my denim and removed my shirt followed by my underwear. I was very quick in following her orders as I don't want to piss her off or end this new arrangement. I was really loving the act of serving her.

As I stood fully naked in front of her, Mistress said, "Lay down on the ground,"

"Yes Mistress," I said and lay down on the ground facing her.

"Lilly, get a chair behind him and sits on it," Mistress said.

"Yes Mistress," Lilly said and placed a chair between my legs and sits on it.

"Slut, You will be eating your Mistress now and Lilly, I want you to torture his balls the whole time he eats me," Mistress said.

"Yes Mistress," We both said together.

"Lilly, don't you dare go easy on him. I want him to scream while he eats me," Mistress said.

"Yes Mistress," Lilly said.

I was really excited to eat her beautiful pussy.

Mistress pull up her dress and revealed her beautiful pussy. The site of her pussy brings water to my mouth. It was interrupted by a strong pain by Lilly's heels on my balls.

"Aaaah, Eeeeeh," I screamed.

Mistress laughed watching me screaming.

No matter how hard I screamed, Lilly keep on increasing her pressure on my balls.

Mistress grabbed my hairs and pulled my mouth on her wet sex.

I licked and sucked Mistress's pussy like an obedient slave while Lilly tied a rope on my balls and pulls it backwards.

I screamed in pain while Mistress moan in pleasure.

Lilly started kicking my balls.

I tired to remove my face from Mistress's pussy but I can't get it released as Mistress has secured my face between her thighs with her hands. I was completely out of breath and was in extreme pain.

"Aaah," Mistress moaned and releases her cum on my face.

I licked all the remaining cum from her pussy and then she finally released my mouth from her thighs.

"Lilly, Stop," Mistress said.

"Yes Mistress," Lilly said and stopped torturing my balls.

I coughed like anything. I breathe heavily.

"Slut, have you drank pee from any of the Mistresses in the club?" Mistress asked.

"No Mistress, I am not into pee drinking so I always mention it in my limits," I said.

"Slave, You know why I am the best in business. I always make my slaves do, what they don't like to do," Mistress said.

"Yes Mistress. I fully agree with you because submission means to do something which your owner like, not you," I said.

"So you will do anything, I command whether you like it or not?" Mistress asked.

"Absolutely Mistress," I said.

"You saved yourself from lot of pain by saying that, slut" Mistress said.

I nodded.

"As you are not a trained toilet right now, You will drink my pee from the tray for now," Mistress said pointing to the tray I brought with the cookies.

"Yes Mistress," I said.

"Don't worry, slut I will mould you in a kind of slave I want," Mistress said.

"That will be my honour, Mistress," I said.

"Always be to thankful to Lilly as She will be helping me a lot in moulding you" Mistress said to me.

"Thank you Lilly," I said.

"Aaah, Not Lilly. She is Miss Lilly for you," Mistress said.

"I am sorry Mistress and thank you Miss Lilly," I immediately said.

"Good boy, Now get the tray under my beautiful pussy," Mistress said.

"Yes Mistress," I said and placed the tray under her pussy.

Mistress let out a stream of hot golden nectar on the tray. Few drops were splashed and landed on my face next to my lips.

I rolled my tongue to check the taste. It has a very strong taste.

After Mistress finished peeing in the tray, She said, "Have it,"

I placed the tray on the floor and bows down and sniffs it first. The smell was so strong that it really gave me a feeling of puking but I doesn't show it on my face as I don't want to upset my owner.

I took a sip. The taste was horrible. I let out a cough and spits the pee on the floor.

"You are wasting my precious nectar, slut," Mistress said.

"I am sorry Mistress," I said and immediately licked the pee from the floor.

"Good boy," Mistress said.

The taste was awful but I drank it anyways. It took me around ten to fifteen minutes to finish all the pee from the tray.

Mistress waited in patience as she knows that it was my first experience in drinking pee.

"Clean me, Slut," Mistress said.

"Yes Mistress," I said and licked the remaining pee from her pussy cleaning it fully.

The taste of pee were burning my mouth and tongue.

"Now, It's time to rest," Mistress said.

"I will keep this bedroom for myself and Lilly will take the guest bedroom while you will be sleeping in the store for now on," Mistress said.

"Yes Mistress," Me and Lilly said together.

"Lilly, Train him properly tomorrow," Mistress said.

"Yes Mistress," Lilly said.

Lilly and me took the tray and glasses and left the room fully cleaned.

Miss Lilly walked to the store and I crawled towards her.

"Slut, Go to sleep now and wake me up at nine o'clock tomorrow morning," Lilly said.

"Yes Miss Lilly," I said.

"I would like to wake up with a blowjob," Miss Lilly said.

"Please Miss Lilly, Please don't make me do that again and again. I am straight," I begged.

"Did I ask about your sexual orientation, Slut," Miss Lilly said angrily.

"No Miss Lilly," I said.

"I will not repeat myself so listen very carefully. If you ever talk back to me or Mistress again or you dare to show any disobedience, I promise you that you will regret it for your life,Slut," Miss Lilly said.

"I am sorry Miss Lilly. It will not be repeated," I said.

"Good boy," Miss Lilly said and slapped my ass and left the store room.

Miss Lilly Left me in the store. I placed a mattress and a pillow on the floor and slept on it.