Mistress Butter Rum 04

Story Info
Miss Lilly Begins My Training.
1.2k words
4.43
4.2k
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 03/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth chapter of my story, Mistress Butter Rum.

Please read the first to third chapter to understand this chapter better.

I was woken up by a glare of sunlight. I tap with my hand to grab my beautiful wife but my hand hit the floor. I opened my eyes and realized that I am sleeping in the store room.

Reality hit me hard. I was no longer the man of the house. I was the slave of the house now.

I immediately got out of the store room to check the time. It was seven o'clock in the living room's clock. It was sigh of relief for me as my reporting time to Miss Lilly was nine o'clock.

I immediately went to living room's washroom and completed my morning duties followed by a bath.

I was done till eight o'clock so to earn extra brownie points, I prepared breakfast for Miss Lilly and a cup of coffee for myself.

After having my coffee, I walked towards Miss Lilly's room and kneeled before entering. I crawled inside her room when the clock strikes 08:55 A:M.

As I entered the room, I saw Miss Lilly sleeping on the bed fully naked with her one hand on her boobs and other on her thighs.

I got up on the bed and grabbed Miss Lilly's dick by my hands and put it in my mouth.

Miss Lilly woke up by my activity and smiled.

"Good boy," Miss Lilly said still being sleepy waving her hands on my head keeping her eyes closed.

I started sucking her dick like a lollipop. I keep on sucking her dick making it fully erect. My mouth was in her mouth for so long that I started gagging on it.

As I can't take it any more, I tired to remove my mouth from her dick to have a breathe but Miss Lilly holds my hair and pull my mouth further.

"Ppplese," I begged her to remove my mouth for some time but she doesn't care.

I continue my sucking and gets my throat fucked continuously.

After five minutes of more sucking and licking her dick, Miss Lilly cummed in my mouth filling it fully.

Miss Lilly releases her cum in my mouth which I swallowed. Within fraction of seconds, Miss Lilly filled my mouth with her pee.

I quietly swallowed every drop of her cum and her pee.

Miss Lilly removed my face from her dick after she was done.

"Good job, slut," Miss Lilly said.

"Thank you Miss Lilly," I said catching my breath.

"Ready for your training, Slut?" Miss Lilly asked.

"More than anything, Miss Lilly," I said.

"Good, We will start with some cleaning, Go fetch Mistress's green panties from the washing area," Miss Lilly said.

"Yes Miss Lilly," I said and crawled to the washing area. There was around ten to twelve Mistress's panties and I picked up the green one.

I really liked Mistress's smell so I took the other panties near my nose and sniffs them hard. They had a strong and pleasant smell of Mistress's pussy.

I took the green panties in my mouth and Crawled towards Miss Lilly's bedroom.

As I reached the bedroom, Miss Lilly was sitting on a chair and I crawled and kneeled next to her.

Miss Lilly took the panty from my mouth in her hands.

"Mistress has worn these for three days," Miss Lilly said.

"Wow! May I have the honour to clean it, Miss Lilly?" I asked.

"Slut, You will clean them but by your tongue," Miss Lilly said.

"That will be my honour, Miss Lilly," I said.

"You are really pathetic," Miss Lilly said.

I bows my head down in shame.

Miss Lilly handed me the panty. I immediately started placing kisses to the panty.

"Yeah, Kiss them good. Imagine it as Mistress's pussy and ass," Miss Lilly said.

I started kissing the panty more deeply covering every inch of it.

"Use your tongue," Miss Lilly said.

I started licking the panty from the ass line to the part which covers the pussy. I licked the cotton like it is something edible. I don't you why I really loved the taste and smell of the panty. It has a strong taste and smell of Mistress's pussy and cum which I tasted yesterday. I can also taste Mistress's pee.

After making me lick it for good amount of time, Miss Lilly took the panty from me and shoves it in my mouth.

"Suck it," Miss Lilly said.

I suck the panty good, really enjoying its flavours.

"Keep it in your mouth until I command," Miss Lilly said.

I nodded.

"On the sofa on your fours with your head down and ass up," Miss Lilly said.

I immediately crawled to the sofa and get into the commanded position.

After waiting there for good two minutes, My ass received a hard whip by Miss Lilly.

"Ouch," I screamed with panty in my mouth.

"I keep the panty in your mouth as I don't want to hear your stupid screams. If don't want me to gag your mouth with a ball gag, keep quiet," Miss Lilly said.

My back and ass were soon bowled by continuous whipping. I tired and I were successful in taking them without making any noise. Soon, It made my ass and back fully red.

I really want to touch them to decrease my pain but I don't dared to.

"Crawl here," Miss Lilly said.

I jumped out of the sofa and crawled towards Miss Lilly.

"Open your mouth," Miss Lilly said.

I opened my mouth and Miss Lilly took out the panty from my mouth.

"We will training you like this everyday," Miss Lilly said.

"Yes Miss Lilly," I said.

"Ok, make my breakfast, now," Miss Lilly said.

"I already prepared your breakfast Miss Lilly," I said.

"Good boy. Serve me my breakfast after fifteen minutes. Till then I will have a bath," Miss Lilly said.

"Yes Miss Lilly," I said.

"After my breakfast, We both will wake Mistress up," Miss Lilly said.

"Yes Miss Lilly," I said and left her bedroom.

I garnished her breakfast and made a cup of coffee for Miss Lilly.

I crawled to Miss Lilly's bedroom with her breakfast and coffee.

As I reached the bedroom, Miss Lilly was sitting in a pink gown using her phone. I kneeled next to her and served her the breakfast.

Miss Lilly had her breakfast and coffee while I kneeled next to her chair.

Miss Lilly spits out some of the food and throws some of them on the floor and crushed them with her heels.

"Have your breakfast," Miss Lilly said.

I immediately understands and bows down and eat her pre chewed food and the food crushed under heel.

"It's delicious, Slut," Miss Lilly said.

"Thank you Miss Lilly," I said.

After Miss Lilly were done with her breakfast she put the plate down.

"Let's wake Mistress up," Miss Lilly said.

"Yes Miss Lilly," I said.

Miss Lilly grabbed my leash and made me crawl behind her while she walks towards Mistress's bedroom.

I crawled behind her and we reached Mistress's bedroom.

As we reached the bedroom, We see Mistress also sleeping fully naked and was looking for like a real goddess.

Miss Lilly stands next to Mistress's bed while I kneeled next to her.

I waited quietly and obediently like a slave I am.