All Comments on 'Mistress Chantel, Tranny Dominatrix Ch. 06'

by Sissy_Chantel

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Sissy_ChantelSissy_Chantelover 7 years agoAuthor
To my story's readers, this is a multi-chapter story with a deeper plot development..

Written with my desire to build up, fill in and develop the main characters, Chantel and Kerri with support by solid secondary and by bit characters.

It has moved from initially being a story of tranny domination of males and sex as such, though there will be that sort of stuff intertwined within the body of this unfolding multi-chapter story, to a fantasy story of how two t-girls develop a personal and business relationship.

I am not a pro writer, in fact I never saw myself as a writer of any sorts prior to finding Literotica. I do imagine the developing plot and write it to make sure the characters are not just cardboard cut outs. I'm trying to write a journey type relationship between Chantel and Kerri, supported by others for depth.

I could just write them as sexed up trannies with a lot of BDSM on mostly males and such including adding hard core sex, but my vision of this story has changed from its first chapter or two.

I want to write the story of sexy, tranny girls, I enjoy for one describing them from the POV of a cd'er like me, dressed and looking, as well as acting acting like sexy, feminine ladies but being more than just "Umm, ohhh, ugh, ugh, yeah yeah." types.

Between them being just t-girl dommes, they will be sexy and girly as well as other twists to them as characters in my unfolding story. I have many chapters written and waiting for me to proof read and adjust before I release them in an orderly fashion here.

If this type of story is not for you, if it's not hard core sexed up at all times for you then I'm sorry. It will have some more sexual and more domination type content as chapters flow but will be more a lifestyle story now. If that has interest for you as a reader, then keep following as I hope you enjoy it's journey. It has become one based much on my curious fantasies of a t-girl type friendship and maybe more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The story feels a bit forced and rushed. The dialogue was a little annoying. Putting the dialogue tags in front of the dialogue really got on my nerves and was distracting not to mention you were moving from present to past tense in random succession within a few short areas in the story. Hard to understand that. I say... Then, I said? Food for thought.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous