Mistress Commands Me in the Office Pt. 04

Story Info
Mistress Commands Me - Office Part 4.
1.5k words
4.05
12.9k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tracy69
Tracy69
186 Followers

Continuing Cast of characters:

Bob, or Robert, or Dick (or whatever Mistress decides to call me): Me

Rick: My boss

Brad: An office co-worker, loves to get on my case

Sharon: A pretty co-worker

Jim: another co-worker, very cocky and arrogant

David: another co-worker, pretty suave, the women all like him

Rod: Office co-worker in an adjacent cubical, very buff, quite manly, the women all LOVE him

Wilson: Office co-worker in an adjacent cubical, very gay

Maria: Office co-worker in an adjacent cubical, totally hot, in great shape, a brick shit house

I was in a bit of trouble now. Delinquent getting out of the bathroom to my boss' office. Mistress had ordered me to go to the bathroom and get on a live video feed to her network with my phone, while I put on a black, lacy, size A bra and falsies with stiff nipples jutting out, under my white button-down shirt. I had only my suit jacket to wear and attempt to cover this once I left the bathroom. I didn't dare button the jacket, and this would pull tight enough to show off my small breasts, so I had to leave the jacket open, but be sure to move carefully, so as not to expose one or both of my breasts.

Of course, I was already wearing the tight, frilly pink panties mistress had ordered me to wear when I got up this morning (mandatory wardrobe text). I always had to hope that no one would see my panty line through my work slacks, which was possible when I bent over, and mistress would send me on various errands for the exact purpose of potentially humiliating me in that way, and she'd trained my dick to get hard with any hint of sexual humiliation.

Add to this, mistress had then commanded me to visualize sucking the cock of any male that I passed while on the way to my boss' office. On top of that, I already had a huge hardon, as mistress made me jerk off, only 150 strokes, while thinking of being fully dressed as a whore, in a zip-up dress, with pearl clasp at the top, DD bra and titties, panties, of course, sheer stockings and a garter belt, and high-heel fuck-me pumps, while eagerly and urgently sucking on Rod's huge, stiff cock.

Oh lord, she made me stop stroking my hard dickie, and she was mad because I'd lost count and forgotten, my thoughts so full of Rod's huge cock cumming in my mouth... I was SO HARD, and I needed to CUM, so BADLY!! But I dare'd not ask mistress, otherwise she'd dock me even more points and I'd have to wait even longer to cum. Would I get to cum today? Tonight? When? Or would I screw up and be sentenced to the cock cage again... oh god, I was SO HARD, SO HARD in my tight pink panties.

I could feel my cock pressing so tightly against my pink panties, and feel my panties gripping my balls, and my tight ass... Then mistress ordered me to massage my breasts and rub my nipples, one breast at a time, switching back and forth, while walking to my boss office. That meant one hand on a breast with the other trying to cover up my hardon, then switch, then switch again, all while visualizing sucking the cock of every man which I encountered on the way.

I had no choice, of course, as mistress had those humiliating pictures and videos that she's tricked me into making, and now, with her hypnosis sessions, I was starting to need it, to yearn for it, so desperate for cock, even sometimes when she wasn't using her trigger words on me...

Rick, by boss, had sent Brad to roust me out of the bathroom and hurry up. Of course, Brad always gives me shit and tells me what a wimp I am, and this occasion was no different. But with mistress' commands, I now had to think about sucking Brad's big cock, the swollen wet head sliding past my lips and over my tongue, on the way to my tonsils, to ravage the very back of my throat as if it were a pussy. Oh god. Brad's cock... cock... cock... Mistress said... I want cock... I need cock... I craaaaaave cock...

I wanted Brad to push me back on a counter, lift my dress up, and... but no, but wait... my anus... my sissy pussy... my pussy itches, so badly... my puss aches so badly... and just needs to be filled... filled with Brad's big... but no, no, no, mistress said only to visualize sucking dick, so, ok... I had to make sure that Brad was gone...

Now, to boss' office. Out the bathroom door, turn left, visualize Brad's hard dick in my mouth, precum leaking onto my tongue, rubbing my right breast up under my jacket with my left hand, nipple so stiff, and with my right hand in my pants pocket, rubbing my dick, but trying to make sure it didn't show... luckily I didn't have a huuuuge dick, like Rod, or even a big dick like Brad (I'd seen them both in the company locker room during the mandatory racketball tournament, where they each soundly beat my ass...

Mistress kept reminding me of what else I should be thinking of that they should do to my ass, and to pay attention slut!! Pay attention to the superior dicks in the locker room, you sissy whore!! Those dicks are your wet dream!! Beg me for access to a big dick!! If you don't obey I'm going to make you hit on guys in the locker room, you sissy whore!!.

Before mistress forced me down the rabbit hole (via blackmail, but that's another story), I'd never have conceived of thinking of Rod or Brad in that way. But now, if I wanted mistress to permit me to orgasm, I had to do exactly what she said...

Oh god. Where the heck am I? I'm walking down the hallway, feeling up my breast under my jacket, through my shirt and bra, and rubbing my dick through my panties... is anyone watching?!?

Oh no, there was Sharon coming down the hallway toward the bathroom. I had to make sure she didn't wonder what the heck I was doing with my hands, so I pulled my phone out of my jacket pocket and brought out my other hand to assist in checking out my phone - mistress might catch me out on this later, taking my hand off of my breast, but there was no way I could keep it up there until Sharon passed by...

"Hi Rich. How's it going?" said Sharon

(Trying not to breath hard, after getting so worked up in the bathroom, and still thinking about Brad's dick, but now also about Sharon's breasts) "Oh, hi Sharon. I'm doing ok, gotta go to Rick's office. How are you doing? Thinking about lunch?"

"Well of course, it's getting on towards noon. Why, were you going to by me lunch?"

Oh shit. Was she hitting on me? She's so cute! What a babe, and she's flirting, with me?!? But mistress said I can't ever have pussy without her permission...Oh shit, mistress... I'm supposed to keep my mind on Brad's dick, Brad's dick, Brad's dick, in my mouth. But there's Jim! Crap, Brad's dick, no, Jim's dick, now Jim's big hard dick, fucking my mouth. He's such an arrogant prick, he'd force-fuck my face...

"Hey Sharon, you're looking especially good today honey, almost enough to through me off balance. Look at Dick here, he's clearly off-balance whenever he gets near you" said Jim. "Say, how about I take you to lunch today..."

"Well, I was just talking to Rich here..."

"What, little Dicky here? None of this slumming in the company cafeteria for you, let me take you out to a real meal, steak and lobster." Jim leans over and whispers to me "watch how it's done Dick, I'll have her getting wet in no time, dreaming about how I'll treat her later on, treat her to my tongue, and to my..."

The Sharon said, "Well, ok, I guess... you don't mind, do you Rich? We can talk some other time."

Oh god. My hands weren't massaging my breasts, mistress would be mad. But... Jim's dick, Jim's stiff dick pumping hard into Sharon... no... Jim's dick in my mouth, precum leaking into the back of my throat, sucking Jim, I'm sucking Jim's big cock...

"Uhh... sure Sharon, let's catch up later."

Jim and Sharon walk off and I immediately jam my right hand up under my coat and start to massage my left breast, rubbing the nipple, thinking about Jim's big dick, Jim's dick in my mouth... Jim's dick... Jim and Sharon, Sharon cuckolding me with Jim, Jim cumming in her tight sweet pussy, and Sharon then sitting on my face, ordering me to clean it up, clean up her wet pussy... so full of Jim's hot, thick spunk...

...and there's Rick's office. Ok, one more massage of my tittie, then into the doorway and I can take my hands off of my breasts. Whew!

Tracy69
Tracy69
186 Followers