Mistress Doreen Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprisingly I didn't gag. The taste was similar to, but also different than my own cum, which Doreen had from the beginning 'forced' me to consume with every one of the ejaculations she allowed and induced. More surprisingly, the entire process - sexy Doreen relaxing to the sensuous laps of my eager tongue, her narration of hapless Tim's dominant seduction and even the realization that I knew Tim and he knew me - produced a state of sublime submissive ecstasy in me, confirmed by my hard cock dripping precum.

"You want all the juicy details, don't you Frank?" Doreen asked vindictively.

"Yes Mistress, please," I answered humiliated and excited by my response.

"Beg to hear the details of how your 75 year old mistress wife sexually dominates our 22 year old stud pool boy!" Doreen demanded with wanton intensity etched on her lovely stern face.

"Please Mistress. Please tell me every detail of your continuing sexual enslavement of a boy more than half a century younger than you. Please share your dominant sexual pleasures with Tim with me," I begged shamelessly.

Doreen looked down on me - kneeling before her, eagerly licking her salty skin, cleaning it of the spunky residue left by her 22 year old sexually enslaved lover - with a look of contempt leavened by love and understanding.

"Good boy," she said encouragingly as she finished her beer, suddenly stood up and walked to our kitchen, leaving me with gaping mouth and extended tongue on the floor.

"Follow me," she commanded with a tug on my leash. I crawled after her, as always admiring her long, fine, strong legs and firm white ass. She stopped momentarily in the kitchen to refill her mug with beer and proceeded to lead me to our bedroom. The covers were on the floor, the sheets were in disarray and the wrist and ankle leather cuffs, which are firmly anchored by metal chains, dangled from the four corners of our bed. A slightly soiled and generously lubed butt plug and both the top and bottom of one of Doreen's scandalously skimpy (the red striped one) bikinis lay amongst the tousled sheets.

Doreen stopped to admire the distressed look on my face.

"So much to clean up, heh, Frank?" she asked rhetorically.

Looking into Doreen's beautiful, cruel, lined face I recognized she had yet more in store for her obedient sex slave husband.

"Rather than just tell you about my lascivious afternoon with Tim, I thought I would show you," she announced as a crooked grin spread across the face I adored.

"Up you go," Doreen commanded as she pulled me up onto our bed by my leash. "Kneel!" she said as she plucked a rather large, fresh butt plug and tube of lube from our nightstand.

"Spread your cheeks for me," Doreen instructed.

I did as ordered, knowing from experience that the greater access I willingly gave Doreen to my asshole, the easier and more pleasant the experience would be for me. It struck like a thunderbolt - I was re enacting - for Doreen's dark erotic pleasure - her encounter with her 22 year old stud sex slave of just a few minutes before. The humiliation and simultaneous stimulation from Doreen's sudden sloppy greasing of my anal chute caused a shudder to shake my body.

She worked the similarly lubed butt plug into my waiting asshole until a gentle 'plop' confirmed it was firmly in place.

"Tim, like you, has learned to crave my anal attentions," Doreen narrated.

"Face down to be cuffed," Doreen demanded.

I sank into the still damp sheets.

Doreen cuffed me, wrists and ankles, pulling the chains tight before reaching under me to grab my balls forcefully and stroke my rock hard cock.

"Tim gets just as hard as you when restrained, but of course, his cock is so much bigger and thicker and his balls produce so much more cum than yours," Doreen related cruelly.

My balls ached and my cock weeped in her hands.

"Tim enjoys the punishment I deliver liberally to him. Once, he came in the very position you are in, rubbing his massive prick into my sheets, his only stimulation my

whip on his willing back, his ass and his legs!" Doreen explained in strained voice.

The vision she painted was compelling. In imitation of my so much younger rival, I began to hump our sheets!

"But, when he soiled my sheets without permission, I released him from bondage, had him completely clean his massive deposit of spunk with his tongue and then sent him away, unfulfilled and desolate," Doreen continued in a more even voice as she crashed her hard wooden paddle into my undulating, vulnerable ass!

"Ugh!" I grunted as the paddle drove Doreen's butt plug deeper.

"Tim learned that lesson, and never repeated his mistake," Doreen concluded as she brought her paddle down hard once again on my now sore and split ass.

Taking Doreen's queue, I immediately stopped humping our bed.

I was rewarded by Doreen's powerful hands massaging my bruised ass.

"You would never be able to take the punishment Tim begs me to inflict on his smooth, muscled body. By the time I finish his beating, his back is bruised and striped, we are both dripping sweat, my cunt has soaked the bottoms of my bikini, and our sexual hunger is urgent!" Doreen continued, her voice more strained than ever.

Shucking halter top and shorts, Doreen - now 'clothed' only in her ubiquitous gold chain, key and 4" blue heels - and exchanging her paddle for her flogger, Doreen climbed to the head of our bed. Roughly pulling my head up by my hair, she squeezed her dripping cunt between my face and the bed.

I saw for the first time that afternoon, her red, swollen, angry, used pussy lips - shaved smooth except for an occasional wisp of grey hair. More than moist, coated with her fresh and aged cum as well as that of her 22 year old lover.

My vision was short lived, as Doreen pushed my face into her sloppy slit, my nose against her enlarged clit, my mouth encased within her gaping vagina. Completing my entrapment, she closed her smooth, powerful thighs around my head crossing her legs on my back with her kinky heels digging into my sore ass.

Doreen's command of "Eat!" was superfluous. As soon as she closed her thighs entrapping my head, I began to lap shamelessly at the folds of her sopping cunt. I sucked down her juices along with the residual crust of her previous cum and, of course, chunks of Tim's dried sperm.

Doreen began to rhythmically grind her pussy into my wanting face while matching her pace with with firm fiery strokes on my exposed back and ass of her flogger.

"You love this don't you, Frank!" Doreen demanded. "Collared, leashed, spreadeagled and locked, beaten mercilessly while eating your wife's and and her young lover's cum from her well used cunt - all for MY pleasure!" she almost roared.

"Yesshh!" I blurted between slurps.

Doreen increased the intensity and pace of her assault on my face and back. I slavishly worked to bring my wife another orgasm while withholding my own, as tears began to flow down my reddened cheeks from the the pain and humiliation I so wantonly craved and readily accepted from my wife.

I lifted my face to begin sucking on Doreen's swollen, red, sensitive clit and gently nibbled on her hard succulent morsel with my teeth.

"YESSSSSS!" Doreen screamed as a massive orgasm shook her body. She beat my ass and back a few more times with manic strength before tossing the flogger aside to use her large, strong, old hands to press my face even deeper into her spasming cunt. Her pulsing pussy exploded, filling my waiting mouth with fresh gushes of her cum and the remainder of Timmy's globular spend, hitherto hidden deep in my wife's vagina!

I partially gagged, nearly suffocated and ached from my jaws to my now bruised back and ass - but continued to lick the luscious cum soaked piss flaps of my gorgeous wife and swallowed every drop of her and Tim's combined cum.

Doreen loosened her grip on my entrapped head as she slowly recovered, I gently, lovingly licked her now completely clean pussy - my cock still rock hard and dripping pre cum.

"Good boy," Doreen quietly praised me as she moved to release my wrists and ankles from her leather restraints.

"After Tim had fucked my cunt long and hard and filled it with his hot young spunk," Doreen continued with her narration, "he knelt next to me, fisting his still hard, now slimy cock."

Doreen finished the last of her beer as she lay full length, exquisitely displayed on the damp sheets of our bed - the sheets containing a mixture of sweat and cum and precum.

Adorned in only her blue 4" heels and ever present gold neck chain with key, she eyed the space next to her chest and I obediently knelt gazing in adoration at my wife. I was not to be allowed the same joy as Tim of fucking my wife's insatiable pussy. After being so recently invaded and spread and deeply plumbed by Tim's massive prick, my modest member would simply not provide much pleasure to my wife. Just another reminder, that in our marriage, Doreen's pleasure was paramount.

"Tim wasn't done yet. Neither are you!" Doreen intoned with authority.

"Tim always cums at least twice for me," Doreen stated. I looked to the slowly heaving mounds of her magnificent mammary flesh and saw the crusted evidence of Tim's prowess. Spattered across her large, aroused brown nipples and areoles and her abundant, white and tanned cleavage was the residual patina of Tim's second sexual explosion on my wife.

"You need to cum don't you my slave husband?" Doreen asked with mocking concern.

My cock was hard to bursting as I slowly fisted my prick lubed by my own precum in humble imitation of my wife's 22 year old stud lover.

"I like to make Tim masturbate for me. Forcing him to fist himself to completion in complete submission to me!" Doreen said spitefully. "Sometimes I will 'help' by kneeding his huge, aching nuts in both my hands!"

Doreen then grabbed both my balls firmly in just her left hand - subtly reminding me of Tim's young, large equipment.

"Masturbate now my true cuckold husband!" Doreen commanded. "Spend your cum by your own hand on my irresistible breasts!" she continued as she began to rhythmically squeeze my balls.

"Yes my beautiful, mistress wife!" I surrendered to her will and our mutual dark pleasure.

Doreen literally leered at my total surrender.

I then focused my attention on her tits - massive, gorgeous, aroused - already the recipient of another man's testicular homage.

In grateful obedience to my wife, I stroked my slick prick with abandon and quickly reached the point of release for my long suppressed orgasm.

"CUM NOW!" Doreen ordered and my cock, balls, mind and soul all thankfully obeyed.

"I AM YOURS!" I screamed as rope after rope of my creamy white cum splashed on Doreen's wonderful breasts. She squeezed my nuts, not without some pain, milking her old, worshipping husband dry.

I collapsed beside my wife on our bed, spent - physically, emotionally, sexually. Doreen continued to gently caress my ball sack.

We both knew I had reached yet another level of submission.

"I love controlling men," Doreen said as she turned to gently kiss my lips. "I particularly enjoy controlling you."

A deep, satisfied pleasure spread thru me at her words and the warmth of her kiss.

"But you're not done yet, my adoring husband," she said mischievously.

She emphasized her last remark by closing her hand on my balls. Her words, lingering kiss and yes the now mildly painful grasp she now had on my testicles combined to send an erotic thrill thru my exhausted body.

Looking deeply into the sympathetic grey green eyes of my gorgeous wife, I knew my next task. Slowly, without the stimulus of impending orgasm, I began to scour Doreen's succulent titflesh - licking and swallowing the combined dried and congealing sperm deposited by Tim and myself and savoring the salty flavor of her sweat soaked skin.

Doreen sighed in restful, dominant pleasure as I warmed to my task - anything to get another opportunity to place my needy tongue on her massive mammaries, sucking her large, rubbery, aroused brown nipples into my now anxious mouth.

After many languorous minutes, I swiped the last of the orgasmic residue from Doreen's huge tits into my mouth, swallowed and leaned back.

"Time for a shower," Doreen informed me with a twinkle in her eyes.

I happened to glance at the empty beer mug on her nightstand and then at her beautiful, lined face. She smiled broadly as I suddenly perceived her intentions.

My time of special sexual service to my insatiable Mistress Wife was not over quite yet!

"My Tim always begs for my golden shower after one of our sessions. If he has fucked me particularly well, I grant him his wish. Today, I granted Tim his wish!" Doreen explained with mischief in her sultry voice.

Of course - the beer, the rubberized collar and leash - it all was a piece of Doreen's continued humiliation and control of both her young lover and her old husband.

"Remove my shoes," Doreen directed.

I carefully removed her 4" blue heels and placed them on our closet floor.

"Follow me," Doreen said as she led me, leash in hand into our bathroom.

The faint odor of my wife's urine - by now I was very familiar with her particular scent - hung in our bathroom's air. A damp towel was on the floor next to our shower and a small thermos was on the shower seat.

"Tim so adores me that he asks that I not rinse my piss from his body. He just pats dry, dresses and leaves - reeking of my urine!" Doreen said appreciatively. "He also likes to take a sample of my warm pee home for his after dinner drink!" she explained indicating the towel and thermos.

"I mark him Frank, just like I mark you. I own him Frank, just as I own you!" Doreen's twisted, satisfied, beautiful smile reflected pleasure at her dominant decadence.

I was appalled and disturbingly excited by my wife's latest revelation of the depths of depraved submission she could so easily wring from my very soul.

My wife sat on the shower chair, spread her long, firm, smooth thighs wide enough to accommodate my head and beckoned me forward to worship her with a long, bony crooked finger.

"Make Me Cum!" Doreen demanded.

"Yes, Mistress!" I surrendered yet again, crawling obediently to place my wanting lips on the red, ragged, off used moist pussy lips of my irresistible wife. I began laving the multitudinous folds of her sloppy slit, reflecting briefly on the complete power I so eagerly, willingly abandoned to Doreen. That thought and my growing submissive excitement spurred me on to greater efforts.

I was rewarded by Doreen's response - her flayed lips growing even puffier, redder; her juices flowing in a constant stream as my tongue dug deeper; her thighs closing slowly, inexorably around my happily trapped head; her unhooking of my leash and her use of it as a make shift whip to beat my already sore back with her right hand, while her left hand painfully grabbed a hunk of my hair to push my face hard against her pelvis and deeper into her vaginal folds.

"Yes my slave husband, there is nothing you won't do for me. I will beat you and you will love me for it! I will humiliate you and you will love me for it. I will force cum from you and you will love me for it!" Doreen screamed her licentious litany as she rose in dominant ecstasy finally cumming as her entire body shook, clamping my face tightly to her pussy as she gushed forth both cum and piss into my open, waiting, wanting mouth.

"OH MY GOD YESSSHH!" Doreen wailed as her orgasm convulsed her body and her combined fluids washed over me.

I gulped. I swallowed. But I was simply overwhelmed by the intensity of Doreen's reaction and the volume of her piss and cum. As a result, I was quickly soaked from hair to feet in Doreen's essence. And like Tim earlier in the day, I reeked of Doreen's urine.

I was also rock hard, again dripping precum from the cock that my wife so expertly controlled. No matter the pain. No matter the humiliation. Doreen always compelled my prick to hardness - and me to complete, lusting, loving obedience.

The waves of pee and cum slowed and my wife roughly pulled my head back by my hair. With a confused look on my startled face, I watched as Doreen opened the thermos, spread her luscious thighs and began filling it with her steaming piss and cum.

"For your after dinner pleasure my dutiful husband," Doreen said without trace of sarcasm. She new I would enjoy this special, otherwise disgusting, cocktail because it came from her.

My wife, relaxing resplendently on her shower seat throne, looked pointedly at my groin and saw what she expected - my hard, dripping dick.

"Cum on my feet!" she ordered without emotion.

Doreen looked down on me soaked in her piss and cum. Her lustrous grey green eyes locked onto my adoring gaze as I began to stroke my cock at her command. Only and always at her command.

No words were needed now. We both knew she was right. Her beauty. The punishment. Her control. My humiliation. The lusty, continuous sex. Her taking and me freely, eagerly, surrendering power. All of it left me helplessly, hopelessly, happily in love with Doreen.

I stroked more quickly now, tensed and began spurting my second (!) load of the day on my wife's lovely feet. She had broken me to her sexy will yet again, and I burst forth in grateful surrender.

"Thank You!" I croaked sincerely as I bent to begin licking cum from between Doreen's toes, from her insteps and her ankles.

When I had finished my loving ministrations, Doreen rose and started the shower.

"Let's clean up," she said brightly, invigorated by the day's strenuous, sexual activities.

We took a long, loving sensual shower admiring and enjoying each other's bodies as only true lovers do.

"I'll go make dinner, while you can finish your clean up duties," my wife said happily as she dried herself and redressed in her scandalously tight shorts and halter top.

She did and I did. We enjoyed a quiet dinner (me enjoying every drop of my wife's special cocktail!) and an evening cuddling on the couch watching old black and white movies on tv.

Later, we climbed into bed, naked as usual, and held each other close.

"I love you," I whispered in Doreen's ear.

"And I love you too, Frank - more than anyone in my life," Doreen whispered back.

We then fell into a long, contented lover's sleep.

END OF CHAPTER SEVEN.

12