Mistress Elisha’s Oblivion Ch. 01

Story Info
To save her sister, Jennifer becomes Mrs. Devlin's slave.
14k words
4.85
6.2k
12

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Elisha's Oblivion Ch. 1

Natalie Harrington was having a good week. No, an excellent week! The best week of her life--and with her mum still in England for another few days, she could look forward to more of the same.

She felt the last of the wine wash its way down her throat and settle warmly in her stomach. She set the freshly emptied glass on her nightstand and let herself mindlessly scroll through her phone, waiting for the alcohol and pleasant memories to lull her to a contented sleep.

Oh dear, where to start. She'd always been--what did her mum like to call her? A 'social butterfly?' Yes, that was it! She'd taken things to a new level in the last week, but it had been woven into the fabric of her identity for some time. With Kevin after the Bears game--in the back of Jeremy's 1992 Lexus--with Matt after her clarinet lesson--or was it Mike?

It had been seven years since she flew from London to Palmer Lake and though she'd adopted much of her friends' vernacular and speech, she'd never lost that charming lilt in her voice that drove the boys wild. Her accent, working with her bubbly enthusiasm, youthful beauty and positive demeanor allowed her to be a 'social butterfly' with whomever she chose. And she often chose all of the above.

She'd been quite proud when she found herself flapping her wings for the guitar tech of her favorite local band in the back of their large box truck, on a crate of stage lighting with a pile of sweaty performance clothing as a blanket. It was a high that followed her around for days but was nothing compared to the night she fell into the arms of their lead singer, on a real bed this time, in the Colorado Springs Holiday Inn!

Her phone fell from her hands, landing softly by the pillow as she closed her eyes and pushed her hands underneath the covers. She sighed as she felt her fingers slide between her legs, focusing on the memory of Keegan Reilly's seasoned arms spreading her wide as he maneuvered her eager flesh to accept his.

However, as her fingers busied themselves, the memory of Keegan roughly sliding in and out of her began to fade, displaced by the far more potent memory of shitting down her best friend's throat.

Right.

That happened too.

Visions of her climbing on that bed, backing her bum up to Jennifer Thompson's face and treating her mouth like a water closet kept creeping into her mind. She tried, without success, to put Jennifer aside as she brought herself to climax. Ultimately, as she pushed her body over the edge, it was to the sound of Jennifer's throat as she swallowed her final mouthful of shit.

"Fuck," she murmured as she rolled to the side, brushing her hips against the gooey patch of arousal that had collected on the sheets.

How did I get here? She thought. She had been best friends with Jennifer since the eighth grade. When she got to that age where one's hormones begin pulling them in a million directions, Jennifer was one of them. But...it was a line she could never cross!

Now all at once, fate and a well-timed text message had given her the opportunity not only to explore Jennifer's sexuality, but to use her mouth and throat as a loo as well! How does something like that even happen? How could she do that to her best friend? And why did Jennifer seem to like it?

How could she get off on it like that? Natalie thought. Eating shit is just so creepy gross. Ugh! But Jennifer's body as it stretched and convulsed, her restraints digging into her arms as her climax ravaged her soul, spoke volumes. All from swallowing her shit.

Her mind continued to swirl.

And she hadn't even talked to Jennifer about it since. How could she? Well, it's not like she was avoiding her...it just hadn't come up--right? She would have answered if she texted, or even called--of course she would have picked up! And, just how do you have a chat with somebody after you've used their jaw as a bloody sewer anyway? Besides, there was Keegan, and even though she was pretty sure he was still referring to her to his friends as 'The Nineteen Year Old,' he was a damn good fuck. And one of these times, she'd be able to fuck him without thinking about Jennifer. Beautiful blonde, best friend forever Jennifer Thompson...eating her shit. Her stomach turned at the thought of doing what Jennifer had done. "Puke!"

Still, she couldn't help but drift off to the memory of Jennifer's warm tongue rolling around in the pit of her ass and the gentle sounds of her chewing and swallowing, just as she had every night for the last week, fully expecting to be woken by the same thoughts in the morning.

Only this time, it wouldn't be Jennifer and her turn as a human toilet at all. It would be a sound most often caused by her cat.

--

Thump!

"Bibsey!"

Natalie bolted upright. The blankets fell away, allowing her bare chest to bathe in the warm morning light. She scanned her room expecting to see Bibsey, a spry mostly-black tuxedo cat with a small apron of white tucked around his neck, sitting on her desk, looking over a freshly fallen makeup case or iPad. She had come to rely on him as a fairly reliable if occasionally expensive wake up call.

Today, she saw no evidence of her cat, but as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes she caught the glimpse of a faded-pink trainer spiraling towards the large window of her second-story bedroom.

"Thwunk!"

"Bloody fuck!" She whispered, standing up, grasping at her bedspread for covering.

Wrapping her pastel comforter around her body, she ran to the window, forcing it open with one hand while pressing the soft cotton to her chest with the other.

In her garden, she saw none other than Jennifer Thompson, dressed in her high-waisted jeans, body-skimming faded T-shirt, and a single trainer. She was hopping across the lawn to retrieve her second shoe for another volley when Natalie screamed out.

"You're going to break my bloody window!"

"Then turn your bloody phone on then!" Jennifer slipped her shoe on with one hand while bouncing her way to the front sidewalk.

Natalie glanced over to her nightstand to see an empty charger.

"Fuck!"

She dug around under her pillow and found her dead phone, slapping it on its cradle and nearly knocking over her spent wine glass before slipping on a pair of joggers and a neon pink tank top from a crumpled pile on the floor. She staggered down the spiraling oak staircase, pulling her mess of brown into a quick ponytail. Catching Jennifer's silhouette impatiently waiting outside the ornate stained-glass window, she shuffled along the hallway. As she made her way to the foyer, Bibsey emerged from the parlor, weaving between her legs and curling his tail upward.

The large door swung open with a musical squeak. Bibsey, mistaking the noise for that of a rival cat, immediately pressed his body against the hardwood floor, studying the door jam with intensely yellow eyes.

"Jennifer I..." Natalie stood in the doorway with her mouth open, not speaking, her eyes moving rapidly from side to side. With her well worn shirt and tangled blonde hair, Jennifer appeared on her doorstep as she had so often before. Countless times she'd rang her bell for cheer practice, to study for some test or to just sit up for hours in her room, talking about boys and sneaking wine coolers from the mini-fridge in her mum's study. Only recent events and Jennifer's urgent expression said this would be any different.

Jennifer swayed, shifting her weight from one leg to the other. Her quivering lips tried several potential emotions before she swallowed emphatically and broke the silence.

"Natalie, look, we had sex ok?" She crinkled her brow and forced a smile. "It's not like we need to be weird about it. Lots of people experiment and..."

"Jen! We didn't have sex, well, we did...but...Jen, I pooed down your throat!"

Jennifer's face began to darken. "Well yeah, but really, that's just another kind of sex if you think about it right?" Her eyes fell between Natalie's legs, where Bibsey was eyeing the open door with designs on an outdoor adventure of his own. "Can I come in?"

"Yes, of course." Natalie shooed Bibsey to the side with her foot as Jennifer walked past.

"And you seemed like you were just fine with it at the time." Jennifer hurried into the house, past the staircase, into the sprawling kitchen, straight to the refrigerator. "Your mom out?"

"Yeah, she flew back to London for some global leadership thing--and yeah, of course I was fine with it. I was piss drunk!" Natalie quickly followed Jennifer into the kitchen.

"Perfect!" Jennifer emerged from the refrigerator door with a black cherry seltzer, popping it open and taking a swing. She pulled a tall stool from the kitchen island and took a seat.

"Bloody Hell, it's not even noon yet!"

"You're one to talk! Besides, I need it, trust me!" Jennifer took another breathless gulp.

"To talk about this?"

"No, that's not why I'm here." Jennifer took several deep breaths in quick succession.

"Wait, Jen, let me get this straight," her voice faded to an angry whisper, "You ate my fucking shit!" Her voice returned to normal. "We haven't talked in, like, a week, and that's NOT why you're here?"

"Well, it is kinda. Not exactly. It's related. It's something else. Don't have a lot of time. But yeah, we can talk about it...quickly." She paused for another gulp. "OK, I wasn't expecting you to be there and I think we were caught up in the moment and...wait, why were you there exactly?"

It was Natalie's turn to blush. "Well, after that concert at Whiskey Brother's, where we saw Beautiful Chaos? 'Lisha gave me a ride home, cause I was legless on all those free drinks Keegan gave us. I asked her where she and Lauren went for so long and why Lauren's breath smelled like it did."

"Hah!" Jennifer slammed her can on the marble countertop as she fought back a grin. "Surprised you asked about the breath thing? How'd you put it?"

"I asked her why Lauren's breath smelled like literal shit!" Natalie giggled.

"That's forward! And she actually told you the truth?"

"Well, again, I was pissed drunk, and I think she was buzzed too, so she sort of just spilled it all to me. I should have been staggered, but...she has a way of speaking you know, like it sounded so natural and sexy the way she talked about it." Natalie's gaze fell to the floor as she realized the warming effect talking this over was having on her.

"That she does." Jennifer smiled. "I totally get what Lauren sees in her. I mean, I'd die for her body, but that voice!" She pursed her lips pensively before returning to her drink.

Natalie grinned as she began to calm down. "Yeah, so when Lisha texted me and asked if I wanted to be part of the fun last week I was like...Sure, what the hell! Lauren was clearly into it and who am I to stand in the way of that? Yeah, I took a case of White Claw to drink in the parking lot, which helped and then I ran into Keegan--that helped too!" Natalie looked up with a cheeky smile. "And Lisha was there when you guys switched. She told me exactly what to do and say, and she made it sound like the hottest thing in the world. Fuck, I couldn't wait to feed you!"

"If you were so cool with it, then why were you such a dipstick when you opened the door just now?" Jennifer raised her eyebrows as she leaned forward.

Natalie shook her head. "Harsh morning light I guess? Lisha wasn't here? With her voice...I mean she could order me to shit down my own mum's throat and I'd probably do it. It's just...it's just that it's YOU! I mean, Lauren is one thing, but you, you're my best friend. I never thought of you even, well..." Her gaze fell. "I never even thought of you sexually, you know?" She lied, resting her elbows on the cool countertop, looking up at her friend.

"I understand." Jennifer smiled. She held her eyes on Natalie for a beat before folding her hands into her own. "Natalie, I had a great time. You shouldn't be ashamed of what you did to me. I loved it, honestly."

Natalie sighed. "I loved it too, it's just gonna take a minute OK?"

"Yeah, I get it." Jennifer glanced at the clock, an ornate reproduction of a railway clock from Paddington station elegantly ticking away the seconds. "Anyway, about why I'm here..."

Natalie stood up, placing her hands on her hips. "Yeah, what's going on? Why were you throwing your shoe at my window anyway?"

"Because you weren't answering your phone!"

"Yea, I know, it died. What was so important that couldn't wait? You know I'd be on it as soon as I woke up."

"She's gone Nat!" Jennifer took another long pull from her can.

"What?"

"Lauren...she's gone!" Jennifer stammered. "Disappeared two days ago. Told our parents she went to see Anthony, but that's fucking bullshit."

"Wait, what? Lauren's gone? How do you know she didn't see him?"

"I called him! Didn't have a clue what I was talking about. He said they had talked about maybe seeing each other this summer but that was before the blowup!"

"You mean Lauren's wild week?" Natalie cocked a grin.

"Yeah. When they broke it off and Lauren spent a while burning through all the dating apps."

"I miss Lauren the slut." Natalie giggled.

"Shut up! You were just hoping for another er, social butterfly? Is that what you call it?" Jennifer narrowed her eyes.

"OK, so, what happened?" Natalie flushed.

"Well, after our, um, party at the Holiday Inn...like the next day, Elisha broke up with Lauren!"

"No!" Natalie's eyes widened.

"Well, at least I think she did. She stopped returning Lauren's texts and calls. We were gonna drive over there on Tuesday, but then in the middle of the night, she got this call that went to voicemail. It was Elisha. This long message about how Lauren was just a stupid toilet whore and there was never anything there...and to stop calling her. Said she was leaving town to see family."

"That doesn't sound like Lisha."

"No, it doesn't. She fucking loved Lauren. Well, at least I thought she did. Who knows. It hasn't been that long, but...no...she'd never say those things." Jennifer paused, propped her arms on the island countertop and stared out the bay window. "But it was her--Lauren played the message for me and everything."

"You're sure it was Lisha?"

"Yeah, I'd recognize that voice anywhere...but...something bout it. I don't know, I'd need to hear it again, but...it's on Lauren's phone, which I don't have--and when she played it for me, I was pretty wasted."Jennifer took another gulp. "I was doing my sisterly duty to console her so we were in the basement, taking turns sucking face with a bottle of Jack Daniel's, whatever. I know there was something off about it."

Natalie rolled her eyes. "Wow, OK. So what happened? Did you try ringing her?"

"No! Never thought of that!" Jennifer glared.

"Never know!"

"Anyway, Lauren was calling herself all these names. Like she was a dirty toilet slut and that's why Elisha didn't love her anymore. How all she was good for was eating shit, nothing else!"

"Oh Jen!" Natalie frowned. "But isn't that last part what Lauren says on a good day? The corners of her lips pulled upward.

"Yeah, but it's not so hot when she's balling her eyes out when she's saying it." Jennifer's gaze fell as she rotated her nearly empty seltzer between her fingers. "Anyway, she kept mumbling about SubSpace, I figured that's where she might be!"

"SubSpace?"

"One of the ladies I met that night...Mrs. Devlin. She used to be involved in something called SubSpace. Lauren was talking about it. I think it's a club. A place for people like um, us. I mean, Lauren and me." Jennifer's face reddened.

"Do you know where it is?"

"No, but Mrs. Devlin does, I bet."

"Do you have her number?"

"No, but she goes to Seveno Seveno."

"What?"

"Our gym--cross fit seventy seventy--it needed a nickname."

"That's a terrible nickname." Natalie rolled her eyes.

"Fuck you!" Jennifer giggled. "Anyway, I finally remembered that I probably saw her in Shannon's eight o'clock class, so I actually went with my Mom yesterday. She pretended not to know me at first, but I cornered her in the locker room, I said it was important, and she gave me an address."

"OK, great, so, where do I come in?" Natalie walked around the island to collect Jennifer's empty can.

"You have a car!"

"Hah! So what did your mum have to say about this?" Natalie tossed Jennifer's empty can into the recycling bin and began to pace. Bibsey, summoned by the commotion sauntered in from the entrance hall and began pawing at one of the white cabinets lining the walls of the kitchen.

"I told you, she thinks Lauren went to see Anthony!"

"And she just let her go?" Natalie dipped down, retrieving a can of Friskies shreds from one of the white cabinets. She removed the lid with a pop and emptied the contents onto a small, disposable paper plate.

"Yeah, she left before I got up a couple days ago. That's what she told them and they believed her."

"I can't believe they just let her go, no questions asked!" Natalie knelt down, placing the plate of cat food onto a stack of used plates in the corner by the recycling bin.

"Well, they have a bit of a blank check in all matters concerning Anthony. Remember? They took the split as bad as Lauren did."

"Oh yes." Natalie began to stroke Bibsey around the scruff of his neck as he ate. "Yeah, why did they break up again? Nobody wanted to drive eight hours? And you're sure she didn't actually go see him?"

"I told you. I called him but he didn't know anything about it. And he is a terrible liar! I'd know."

"I see." Natalie relented.

"Anyway, Mrs. Devlin said twelve o'clock sharp!"

"OK, I'll help, but first I need a wee." Natalie turned and began walking to the entrance hall.

"Wait! Use me!" Jennifer's face lit up as she sprung after her friend, grabbing her hand.

"What? No!" Natalie shook her hand free from Jennifer's grasp.

"Hey, you told me you were gonna love having a best friend toilet!"

"I was piss drunk Jen!"

"Well I wasn't! And I happened to like the idea!"

"What? Being my toilet?"

"Yeah, I thought it was hot! I told you I loved it, I really mean that! And you just said you loved it too!"

"Well, yeah, I guess, but...now?"

"No time like the present!" A hopeful gleam sparkled through the blue of Jennifer's eyes as she swayed on the balls of her feet.

"Didn't you say we needed to hurry?" Natalie bit her lip, but couldn't hide the enthusiasm creeping into her cheeks.

"Of course, but like, something about the way you said it. Whatever we're doing, if you have to go, just stop and use me!"

"That's dirty talk Jen! I wasn't serious." Natalie giggled.

"Well I was!" Jennifer spun Natalie around, sinking to her knees while hooking her thumbs into the waistband of Natalie's joggers.

Natalie pitched her voice to be as posh as possible. "Unhand me! I have a bothered crotch and am in need of a shower!" Natalie swatted at the top of Jennifer's head sending messy blonde waves in all directions.

"Even better!" Jennifer finished sliding Natalie's track pants around her ankles. Natalie stepped out of them in a trance as she felt Jennifer's hands slide up along her legs. Natalie's heart crashed into her rib cage as Jennifer grasped her firmly by the buttocks and pressed her unwashed groin into her nose.

"Bloody Hell Jen!" Natalie screamed as Jennifer gripped her harder, breathing deeply through her nose. "You really WANT to be a toilet!"

Jennifer pulled back enough to meet Natalie's gaze. "Seriously Natalie, even with everything that's going on...This is mostly what I've thought about all week." She began to redden. "Like, when Lauren told me she was Elisha's no-questions-asked toilet, I didn't get it right away but, all this week I couldn't stop thinking about being yours."

"Seriously?" Natalie tilted her head as she studied her friend.