Mistress Elisha’s Oblivion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, like, even with this thing with Lauren, it's about all I can think about!"

"No way!"

"When you said you're going to love having a best friend toilet, It did something to me!"

"I guess I have a way of speaking too." Natalie grinned as she drew in a sharp breath.

Jennifer could already feel the change in her friend as she pressed her face between her legs, inhaling the inimitable aroma of unwashed arousal.

"Like, my for real toilet? Like what if I have to go poo?" Natalie blushed, twisting her head from side to side.

"Natalie, been there, done that, and, holy fuck, look at what you're doing to me!" Jennifer shot up and grabbed Natalie's hand.

"I was hammered!" Natalie protested as Jennifer guided her hand past the waistband of her jeans and panties and into the sloppy mess between her legs.

"Jesus Jen, you're fucking soaked!" Natalie's eyes shook.

"Just try it...please?" Jennifer pleaded with her eyes. "Please let me be your toilet? I..." She took a ragged breath. "I really need this!"

"Really?"

"Yeah, really. Use me however you want." She tugged at Natalie's hips as she returned to the floor, leaning back, she drew her friend down to join her. Natalie came to a rest with her legs on either side of Jennifer's head and her sex pressed firmly against her warm lips. She felt Jennifer's wet tongue dart out to meet her flesh.

"This is so weird!" She felt Jennifer's tongue wiggle, licking up and down her lips, teasing around her clit without actually touching the delicate nub.

Jennifer wrenched her mouth away enough to speak. "You're shaking Natalie! Just spread it out like you did the last time.

"I keep telling you, I was drunk!"

Jennifer pulled back and looked up at her friend. There was an innocence in the way the tumbling fall of her hair caressed either side of her face. Her eyes nearly shook with a fervent mixture of excitement and fear.

"You can't be drunk every time you use your new toilet now can you?"

"But, I always drink before..."

"Every time? Like every time you have sex with someone?"

Natalie nodded. "It's like, I'm always worried about doing it wrong, or what if they think I'm shite!"

"Trust me, you're perfect."

"But I have a bladder full of morning wee, what if it's gross?" Natalie wiggled her nose in the air.

"Nat, I ate your shit already, and I'm sure I'll do it again. Your morning 'wee' is going to be fine!" Jennifer scooted her body along the floor to return her mouth between Natalie's legs. Natalie felt Jennifer's tongue once again. She allowed her friend to lick in silence as she concentrated on her breathing. Soon, she was able to relax, sliding her thighs apart, spreading herself just enough for Jennifer to lick with abandon. Soon it was much more than Jennifer's saliva lubricating her tongue as it rolled in the slick opening of Natalie's awakened body. Jennifer smiled into Natalie's mound as she began to sop the intimate fluids flowing from Natalie's core into her mouth.

Natalie shuddered. "Ooooh, that's a filthy cunt. You...really like the taste don't you?" She looked down to watch Jennifer nod her head while continuing her fervent assault. She allowed her friend to lick for several minutes, feeling herself relax as Jennifer's face soaked in her arousal. Soon she was groaning in passion as Jennifer's tongue continued its delicate work.

Never before had she been caressed with such devotion, passion or subservience. She had been handled expertly, inexpertly, roughly and lovingly, yet nobody had this intuition for her body's needs. Even Keegan, as skilled and tireless as he was, couldn't appease her this way. It wasn't just the nurturing attention of another woman, it was more. Jennifer was her friend, her best friend, who, right now, wanted nothing more than to devote herself, to be her sexual plaything and ultimately...her toilet. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she realized that she could order Jennifer to do literally anything for her, and she would obey without a second thought.

Natalie felt a throbbing discharge erupt along her spine as muscles clutched and she came hard against her friend's tongue.

Jennifer pulled back, drawing Natalie's musky aroma into her lungs and grinning from ear to ear as she allowed her friend to have her orgasm unimpeded.

Soon, Natalie's breathing slowed to something like normal though her heart beat in her throat as she spoke. "Jen, I'm going to wee alright?"

"I'd like that."

Natalie took several deep breaths as she felt Jennifer press her open mouth against her. It was so different this time. Before, she had been as faded as the dimly lit room, euphoric with a freshly fucked buzz, ignited by Elisha's sultry encouragement, ready for anything. Here, perfectly sober, in her brightly lit kitchen with its expensive tiles, granite countertops and rubbed bronze fixtures, what she was about to do felt so alien, so inappropriate, so wrong! Yet, as she relaxed she felt several drops of her morning piss burble into Jennifer's mouth.

She half expected Jennifer to recoil into the floor, to push her off and run to the copper sink. Instead she heard a gentle swallow as Jennifer not only accepted, but relished her gift. She saw Jennifer look up dreamily as she parted her lips once again.

"Oh Jennifer!" Natalie held her breath in concentration and soon, with a muffled hiss, began to fill her friend's mouth in earnest. She heard a muted gulp and felt a splash of feted liquid against her crotch as Jennifer swallowed, yet her mouth didn't overflow and she continued to drink as Natalie poured herself into her. Jennifer closed her eyes, taking everything as it came, accepting Natalie's piss into her mouth, throat and stomach. Just like before, when she swallowed her shit in one continuous piece, she felt the joy of connection as Natalie emptied herself.

When the steam trickled to a halt, Jennifer opened her eyes, absorbing the glow of Natalie's beaming face. Natalie shied away, the gentle curls of her hair obscuring the rose in her cheeks.

"That was lovely Jen, you make a wonderful loo," she giggled.

Jennifer eased her mouth from Natalie's exhausted flesh. "Anything more for me?" She asked hopefully.

Natalie's face turned a deeper shade of pink. "No...I mean..." She grinned. "Later! Definitely later!"

Jennifer rolled her tongue between her teeth as she beamed up at her friend.

Natalie shook her head. "You're gonna be as bad as your sister aren't you?"

"Lauren!" They both shouted in unison. Natalie jumped up, scooping up her discarded joggers and pulling them on.

"What time is it?" Jennifer forced her fingers through her hair, struggling futilely against a dirty blonde knot.

Natalie pointed to the ornate wall clock. "That many!" She swung her gaze to the glowing blue numbers on the kitchen stove. "Er, eleven-thirteen!"

"Shit, we HAVE to go now!"

"Fuck, Jen, I need shower! Tell her we need another half hour."

"She gave me an address, not her number, and..." She furrowed her brow. "You don't want to piss Mrs. Devlin off!"

--

They followed Jennifer's GPS to a palatial home several miles south in Broadmoor. As they drove down the winding street, past the colorful trees and brick driveways, Jennifer wondered why Mrs. Devlin would go so far out of her way to work out at Sevenoh. Maybe her job?

"So, this Mrs. Devlin for sure knows where Lauren is?" Natalie slid her Ray-Bans down her nose, eying Jennifer sharply from the driver's seat of her silver Audi. With their lack of time, pulling herself together meant a fresh pair of joggers, a bobby pin for her hair, and a couple of wet wipes across her freshly licked pussy.

"I said she MIGHT know where she is. She seems to know where SubSpace is, and if it's some kind of fetish club... "

"Are you sure that's what it is? It might be a Sci-Fi reference."

"I don't think so."

"Yeah it is. They say it on Star Trek." Natalie slapped the steering wheel and corkscrewed her finger through the air.

Jennifer cocked a brow, eying her friend suspiciously. "Really? You?"

Natalie grinned. "My mum had the biggest crush on Patrick Stewart. We used to watch it on Netflix when I was little. Before we moved."

"Hm." Jennifer smirked, watching the white and yellow lines fly past on the road. "Well, I don't think that's what Lauren was talking about." They shared a glance before bursting into laughter.

"You sure this is the right address?" Natalie's eyes widened.

"Yeah!" Jennifer's eyes darted from her GPS to the opulent juggernaut before them. At the end of an interlocking travertine driveway sat a massive, tuscan-style complex. A twelve foot tall, oak double door sat within a feature wall of creamy limestone. Granite wings stretched a hundred feet in either direction with a belt of ivy emerging from the many flower beds, working its way up the elaborate stonework. A few tenacious green tendrils ran up the copper downspouts to reach the exposure of the slate shingles. Roses in full bloom clung to trellises on either side of the flagstone walkway. Natalie eyed the driveway cautiously before parking on the side of a cul-de-sac that appeared to be for this house alone.

"Jesus...What does she do again?" Natalie turned to Jennifer, her eyes wide as saucers.

"Hadn't had time to ask her. Aren't you going to drive up?"

"I don't think this is the kind of driveway you actually drive on, is it?" Natalie rolled down her window, stretching her head from side to side as she studied the lavish stone.

"I think it is, I think I see a garage behind those pines over there, but yeah, you're right. Maybe we shouldn't." Jennifer swung her legs from the car and stood up, her eyes fixed on the looming facade. "Yeah, definitely not. Not in this car. No offense Audry!" Jennifer gave the dusty silver hood a smack.

"Hey, she's a bloody nice car Jen!" Her eyes narrowed as she stepped into the warm summer air. "It's OK Audry, she didn't mean it," Natalie whispered to her car as she leaned close and ran her fingers along the door.

"I know she is. You're like the only girl in school who gets a brand new Audi for graduation. You should probably take better care, maybe take her for a wash sometime?" Jennifer twisted her head around, carefully checking the bottom of each shoe before stepping onto the white stone driveway. "You don't know how good you have it!"

"I suppose she could do with a wash. And don't hate, just cause my mum has money!" Natalie studied the thick layer of dust on her fingers, scanning her dashboard for a piece of Kleenex before resigning to wipe the dirt onto the seat of her joggers. She slammed the door before bouncing along behind Jennifer.

"Yet you're still going to community college." Jennifer spun around, walking backwards, squinting into the sun.

"Hey, my mum says two years at Pikes Peak, get my associates, and then a gap year where I see what it's like in the 'real world,' then I can go wherever I want. She just doesn't want me to end up like L..." she cut herself off.

"Like who?" Jennifer slowed down, allowing Natalie to walk beside her.

Natalie's face darkened a bit. "She um, didn't want me to end up like...Lauren." She frowned.

Jennifer stopped and snapped her head towards Natalie. "Seriously, she actually said that?" She rested her clenched hands on her hips.

"She didn't mean it, I'm sure! It's just...well, she got a degree in something that she's really not gonna use right?"

"She JUST graduated!" Jennifer glared as they continued to walk.

"Yeah, but is she gonna move to LA or something? Or Atlanta? There's no film industry here."

"Well no. I don't think so...but there's plenty she can do here with what she learned."

"Like what? Be a camgirl? Actually, that's not a bad idea!" Natalie's eyes sparkled as they approached the door. "You and Lauren could get an OnlyFans going! Or a DeviantCams like Elisha."

"I DON'T think that's a good idea." Jennifer continued to glower.

"Why not? It seems like Lisha is loaded."

"Yeah, well, but she's gone and disappeared hasn't she? What if something happened to her? And if something happened to her, did you ever think that it's BECAUSE she's a camgirl?"

Natalie took a step back. "Look, as far as we know, she's just got mad and split up with her girlfriend. The easiest explanation..."

"Right..." Jennifer paused, her hand still on her hip. "No, you're right. I mean. She's probably fine. All these websites have good privacy and security...but if Lauren could track her down...I don't know." She walked up the flagstone path, scanning the door before noticing an intercom system set into the stone.

"And you're sure Mrs. Devlin knows about this place?"

"Not a hundred percent, but I don't think she'd have given me her address if she didn't know."

"Or we could end up disappearing just like Elisha and Lauren." Natalie raised her eyebrows as she withdrew her phone from her pocket.

"What are you doing?" Jennifer turned around.

Natalie took several steps back from the house and began waving her phone around. "I'm sending a snap of the house and the address to Adam. I'll let him know that if I don't text him by five, give the police a ring."

"You're still talking to him? Even after hooking up with Keegan?"

"Social butterfly Jen." She winked as her fingers danced over the screen. "Besides, Adam will actually reply. I'm pretty sure Keegan will be with one of his Saturday night girls after the show today," she groaned.

"Social butterfly as well?" Jennifer's heart sank a bit. She had hoped Natalie was exaggerating when she said Keegan was sleeping with anything that moved.

"Social butterfly is for us silly, I'd say he's more of a whore!" Natalie laughed, swinging her arms from side to side as she joined Jennifer at the front door.

"And you're cool with it?"

"Well, we're all just having fun..." she paused, holding Jennifer in her gaze as she considered her words. "I mean, what if he wanted to be exclusive and I lost my, um, toilet. I'd hate that!" She grinned at Jennifer, her cheeks flushing a glossy pink. "I might have to go again soon." She winked.

"Well played." Jennifer turned and thumbed the intercom. They waited for a few seconds before the speaker barked to life.

"Right on time darling. Come in! The door is unlocked." The speaker fell silent.

Jennifer gently turned the large bronze lever and the door swung open with a soft groan.

--

Mrs. Devlin's voice floated in from the end of a long white hallway, instructing them to wait in the drawing room.

They walked slowly, the high ceilings and marble floors echoing with the sounds of their footsteps. On an expansive oriental rug in the center of the room sat a large walnut coffee table and two sofas upholstered in white cashmere. As Jennifer walked, she slid her fingers over the backrest of one, feeling her skin erupt in gooseflesh. She hugged her arms to her chest, suddenly aware of her modest white T-Shirt and jeans as they moved to the large floor-to-ceiling window covering the far wall. A spacious backyard with even more gardens and a small koi pond was surrounded by a cozy wall of arborvitaes and larger pines.

As Natalie brushed her hands across the console table before the window, feeling the cold, polished mahogany underneath her fingers, her eyes caught a picture in a silver frame. She lifted it up and held it out so Jennifer could see.

"Her son you think?"

"Put that down!" Jennifer swiftly grabbed Natalie's arm, guiding the picture back to its place on the table. "But yeah, maybe."

Jennifer looked into the dark, haunting eyes of the young man in the frame. His hair was short, and he wore what looked like an army dress uniform. He looked hopeful with a strong jaw and serious, firm lips. She could see DEVLIN written clearly on a black name tag over his right breast.

"Hot!--You know what any of these mean?" Natalie waved her fingers over the decoration covering his chest.

"Yeah, some...Like, I know these two little upside down V things mean he's a corporal. And I think this one means airborne. My dad tried to teach me when I was little but..."

"Hello darling. It is very good to see you!"

Jennifer and Natalie jumped and spun around as Mrs. Devlin emerged from the hallway. Her glistening black, body-hugging sheath dress came down to just above her knees. Her honey-blonde hair was pulled into a serious ponytail and her ageless smile was as radiant as Jennifer remembered it. Her mirror black heels struck the tile floor with a resonant finality. As she walked, Jennifer found herself drawn to the way her hips stretched the sparkling black material. Those hips--that ass--brought her right back to the cold tile of a hotel bathroom, and her first successful turn as a human toilet. She felt the change between her legs as she returned Mrs. Devlin's smile.

"Mrs. Devlin. Um, thank you for seeing us." Jennifer turned to Natalie and back again. "Um, this is my friend N..."

"Natalie Harrington. Nineteen years of age, originally from Dulwich England but has spent the last several years living with her mother in Palmer Lake Colorado. Currently attending Pikes Peak Community College, major, undeclared. Shall I go on?" Mrs. Devlin nodded curtly as she walked to one of the white couches. "Do have a seat darlings."

"How did you know?" Natalie rounded the couch and sat down cautiously. Jennifer followed, sitting next to her friend, feeling the gentle caress of the soft cushions against her bottom.

"Darling, this is all publicly available information. As for your name, I like to know who I am playing with, so Allison gave me the names of everyone from our little dalliance last week."

Natalie turned to Jennifer, confused.

"She means Elisha, Allison is her real name. Elisha's just the name she uses for videos." Jennifer shifted her weight.

"So, am I to understand that Allison has gone missing? And Lauren has gone on some sort of, how did you so cleverly put it...bender?"

Jennifer's face brightened. "Yeah, that's pretty much it."

"And you believe that she has somehow taken this 'bender' to an exclusive, underground club she heard mention of once in passing, while serving as a human toilet. One that is difficult to find, let alone get into without a reference or a sponsor?" She raised a brow.

"Well, when you say it like that it sounds impossible, but yeah," Jennifer replied meekly.

"And how do you think she managed this?" Mrs. Devlin crossed and uncrossed her legs. Jennifer watched her toned flesh glide along the soft cashmere.

"Well...I wouldn't put it past her. I mean, she tracked Elisha, er...Allison down pretty easily."

"Darling, anyone with a search engine and a credit card can find Allison. She's not very careful." Mrs. Devlin shook her head and looked down.

"WelI, that's probably true, but I wouldn't put anything past her. When Lauren puts her mind to something there's really no stopping her. I mean, her team was runner up for the Imagine Cup and she taught herself how to write."

"Yes, I'm aware of that. I've read 'My Life So Far as a Webcam Model.' Ten-thousand views and counting on KnowledgeBytes.com..." She paused as she coughed into her hand. "Her writing shows promise, but I don't know how engaging her prose would be without such a compelling subject matter."

"Still, pretty good don't you think?" Jennifer smiled hopefully.

"Yes. I will give her that. But that still doesn't indicate to me that she would be able to discover and acquire an invitation to Cimarron Hill's best kept secret all on her own." Mrs. Devlin nodded curtly as she leaned back into the couch.

"So it does exist?" Jennifer lifted her brow.

Mrs. Devlin paused. She stretched her arm above her head. She wore a delicate chain around her wrist with a small jeweled, silver heart. She twisted her arm, watching the diamonds dance in the light. "Yes."