Mistress Elisha’s Oblivion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And it's not impossible right? That somebody like Lauren could figure it out? I mean, they need to find people somehow."

Mrs. Devlin allowed a sly grin to overtake her face. "No, it's not impossible."

"And you're a member?"

"After a fashion. I haven't been...involved in several years. I suppose they and I have drifted over time. All the formality, rules. Don't get me wrong, it has its place. It all appealed to me very much, once upon a time."

"But you could get us in? To find her?" Jennifer leaned forward, her blue eyes sparkled wide in the rays of sun now streaming in through the windowed wall.

Mrs. Devlin leaned forward, taking a small white box Jennifer hadn't noticed before from the table. "The short answer, yes." Mrs. Devlin paused.

"But? I feel a But coming on." Jennifer turned to Natalie, pulling her lips into a nervous pout.

"Well, you see, whereas a mistress can come and go on their own and observers are allowed, the best way to be able to go everywhere, get in all the rooms, and have a good look around without arousing suspicion would be to..." Her lips parted to show her flawless smile. "Come with a slave."

Natalie turned to Jennifer, seeing the worry lines form on her face.

Mrs. Devlin began to spin the delicate white box with her fingers as she continued to speak. "I've long since tired of the twenty-four-seven servitude nonsense so many in the lifestyle crave, so I don't have any slaves at the moment. But, I do want to help...I would be willing to entertain the idea of a limited contract." She grinned as she placed the box on the smooth table, sliding it forward with a velvety hiss.

"I know all about Jennifer, but what about you Natalie? Are you submissive or dominant?" Mrs. Devlin turned her head. Her dark, penetrating eyes caused a shudder of anticipation to corkscrew around her spine.

"I um..." Natalie turned to Jennifer, who shrugged her shoulders. "Well, with men, I guess I'm submissive, but with girls?" She again turned to Jennifer nervously.

"Go on." Mrs. Devlin raised her brow.

"Well, I've er, only ever been with one girl." Natalie blushed.

"Was this last Saturday?"

Natalie nodded.

"I see." Mrs. Devlin smiled. "I'd venture to say you were quite dominant in that situation...if everything went according to Allison's plan."

Natalie continued to redden as Jennifer buried her face in her hands.

"I'm sure Jennifer can vouch for you. How dominant was she?"

"Very!" Jennifer squealed, her face still fully buried in her hands.

Mrs. Devlin's eyes flickered as she leaned forward. "And how did you feel, watching her violate your...sister this way?"

"Ummm." Jennifer's knees began to sway from side to side as she peaked out at Mrs. Devlin from behind her hands. "It wasn't my sister she was with. It was...me!"

"I knew it!" Mrs. Devlin flashed a grin. She studied Jennifer as her tongue wiggled across her pearly white teeth. "The way she looked at you gave it away. I take it you somehow convinced Allison to continue your training?"

Jennifer tensed and swallowed. "Um, after a fashion."

Mrs. Devlin pursed her lips smugly. "I was sure you would. But, I'll admit, that progressed a bit quicker than I would have thought. Tell me Natalie, did you go all the way?"

Natalie's mouth hung open. "What do you mean?"

"I know what you were there to do to Lauren. I can only assume Jennifer took her place?" Mrs. Devlin lifted her brow.

Natalie cleared her throat and sat up straight. "Well, the thing is, if I were to be perfectly lady-like about it. I had to go potty, and Jennifer was..." Natalie giggled. "Kind enough to let me do it in her mouth!"

Mrs. Devlin's eyes sparkled in the sunlight. "Marvelous. And Natalie, I know you were just having a bit of fun, but that language suits you. With your accent you'd make a fine dominant one day but..." She slowly stood up, pushing herself off of the opulent couch to lean forward. She extended her arm and took Natalie's chin into her palm. "I have the feeling you haven't quite made up your mind. Have you?"

Natalie bit her lip. Mesmerized by Mrs. Devlin's veteranized beauty. "Well, really? I haven't made up my mind. No. Honestly, everything about this sounds fun."

Jennifer turned to Natalie, her eyes wide in silent disbelief.

"Well well, that does sound lovely doesn't it?" Mrs. Devlin's eyes joined her lips in an elated smile.

"So, which one of you then?" Mrs. Devlin sat down, drawing her serious eyes to the small white box on the table.

"Is this all really necessary?" Jennifer pursed her lips. "I mean, couldn't you just help us find her?"

"Well now, if it was just about finding your sister you would be at the police station filing a report wouldn't you? You would be working with your parents, family and friends trying to find her." The gold flecks in her dark eyes danced as she leaned in. "Instead you come to the home of a woman you've only just met. A woman who, quite easily I might add, convinced you to let her poo in your mouth."

Jennifer blushed harder.

"For all you know, I'd be able to talk you into hooking yourself up to the plumbing in my house. Eating my poop day in and day out. Serving the guests at my dinner parties, living off their filth while never seeing any of their faces or the light of day ever again!" Mrs. Devlin smiled. "Of course, that would be a waste of that pretty little face of yours now wouldn't it?"

Jennifer sat in stunned silence, she turned to Natalie who had likewise become frozen although her cheeks remained flush with an enthusiastic interest.

Mrs. Devlin continued, "I'm sure you want to find your sister, but admit it...part of you wants to play too. Isn't that right darling?"

Jennifer nodded her head. "You're right...I'll do it." She leaned forward, meeting Mrs. Devlin's gaze as she gripped the white box with the tips of her fingers.

"Only if this is truly what you want." Mrs. Devlin's eyes tightened as Jennifer pulled the box across the table.

Jennifer lifted the lid to reveal a delicate platinum chain with a jeweled heart similar to the one on Mrs. Devlin's wrist. "It's beautiful."

"Yes it is." Mrs. Devlin laughed. "Beautiful and expensive...though not as priceless as the girl wearing it I think. A symbol of the precious bond between a mistress and her slave."

"So what? I put this on and pretend to be your slave?" Jennifer tilted her head up, her gaze shifting between Mrs. Devlin's piercing eyes and the jeweled heart.

"I never said pretend." Her smile broadened. "You put that on and you WILL be my slave. So think about it."

"How long will I be your slave for?"

"As long as YOU want."

"And how often?"

"Whenever YOU want."

"So, what's to stop me from just putting this on and never seeing you again?"

"Just you darling." Mrs. Devlin pushed herself up off the sofa and circled behind Jennifer. "But, have you noticed that you can't seem to lie to me?"

"I hadn't thought, but I suppose you're right," Jennifer whispered.

"You'll find it impossible to disobey me as well." Mrs. Devlin let out a sharp laugh. "Put that chain on and you can take it off whenever you like but, I'm afraid, you may never want to."

Jennifer shook as she lifted the fine chain from the box, holding it up to the light, feeling the pull of the jeweled heart as if it were motivated by an electric charge. She let out a long breath before letting the chain fall against her breast. She held the ends out to Mrs. Devlin who deftly secured the clasp behind her neck.

"It suits you darling." Mrs. Devlin walked around the couch and pulled Jennifer into her gaze. She searched Jennifer's eyes for any hint of trepidation or fear. Instead she was met with sparkling blue, giddy zeal. She flashed a satisfied smile as she called down the white hallway.

"Sebastian?"

"Yes." A male voice echoed down the hall. It was impossible to tell how far away.

"Ready the car and wait in the front. We are going out."

"Now?" Natalie retrieved her phone from the pocket of her joggers, seeing it was only one in the afternoon.

"Not to the club darling. To Terra Verde. I simply cannot have my girls showing up like this." She gestured to Natalie and Jennifer's decidedly inelegant attire.

"Girls? We can both go? Even if I'm not a slave?" Natalie's eyes darted to Jennifer's necklace with the smallest twitch of envy.

"Yes. I told you that visitors are allowed. You will be allowed to watch--everything. Just know--they'll be watching you as well." Mrs. Devlin flashed a smirk as Natalie wiped the back of her hand across the sweat beading up around her forehead.

---

Jennifer wasn't sure if it was the necklace against her breast, the feel of her brand new Gucci dress caressing her hips or the Prada heels cupping her feet but she felt years older and decades more confident as she sat with Natalie in the back of Mrs. Devlin's limoised Cadillac Escalade. Mrs. Devlin beamed, sinking into the soft leather as she studied the girls.

"Look at you. Both of you! I must say, I have excellent taste in clothes. And girls. No...women!" Mrs. Devlin smiled.

"Do you think Lauren might be there? For real?" Jennifer ran a finger along the waist belt of Natalie's bright yellow Chanel shift dress.

"If she's as smart as you claim she is, there's a good chance. But again, we won't know until we get there." Mrs. Devlin's eyes wandered to the traffic zipping by the window.

"Well, maybe Lisha will be there too!" Natalie seemed hopeful.

"I doubt that. Allison wouldn't be able to cut it at SubSpace, well, not as a mistress anyway."

"You don't, um..." Jennifer looked down, folded and unfolded her hands before meeting Mrs. Devlin's eyes. "You don't respect Elisha do you?"

"I give respect when it is earned. She doesn't have what it takes to be a mistress yet. If Lauren wasn't such a die hard submissive...and if she didn't have that voice." She glanced at her silver watch and shook her hair, which was now flowing around her head in luxurious honey blonde waves.

"So how do you know her exactly?"

"Everybody knows her. As I said, if you have a search engine and a credit card. Look--she's young and attractive. I venture that she will be lucky and her beauty will far outlast her youth just as mine has. But she has a lot to learn. Up until a few weeks ago, if I'm correct, all her sexual deviance was confined to the internet. She might be a fantastic mistress one day, but she has a lot of work to do if she's going to live up to her potential."

"Yet if you search for, um, our fetish, she comes up first." Jennifer smirked.

"Yes, well, once the cameras are rolling, there are far fewer of us that will admit to...our fetish." She took a quick breath. "I like that Jennifer. Our fetish. Much more elegant than saying scat all the time." She smiled.

Natalie looked from Jennifer to Mrs. Devlin, listening intently.

"Anyway. I would never let anyone film me doing what 'Elisha' does even if I've done far worse in the past." She rolled her lower lip between her teeth. "She does well, because she's willing to do it all in front of a camera. And of course, that way of talking she has. I'll admit, her cadence is intoxicating."

"Wait, what did you say?" Jennifer sat up, leaning forward.

"Her cadence, that languid inflection she puts on everything. Halfway between singing and talking. That mixture of this dominatrix and sex kitten. I'll give her that. If her experience ever catches up with her voice I'll change my..."

"The way she talks." Jennifer murmured.

"What are you getting at?" Mrs. Devlin leaned in with sincere curiosity, her eyes inches from Jennifer's.

"The way she talks...When you were waiting to um, use Lauren, did Elisha talk to you a lot?"

"Yes, of course, we made some chit chat while we watched Katie defile her, who has a lovely voice as well by the way."

"Well, when you were talking to her, did her voice sound like it does in her videos?"

"Voice yes, but not with the cadence I was talking about. I think it's something she can turn on and off."

"Exactly!" Jennifer slapped her hands on her knees. "I noticed that too. And...that voicemail she left Lauren, the one where they broke up! She sounded EXACTLY like she sounds in her videos. Like this horny sex mistress. That's what was so weird about it!"

"Weird?"

"Well, have you ever broken up with someone?"

Mrs. Devlin paused for a beat. "No, I have only ever been in the sort of relationship where you'd break up with somebody once, and..." she sighed wistfully, "we didn't...break up." Her gaze fell as she folded her hands in her lap.

As Jennifer continued to speak, Natalie noticed, for the first time, the ring on Mrs. Devlin's left hand. A slim, white gold band with a modest diamond dwarfed by those in her earrings and necklace. She opened up her mouth, but closed it without speaking.

"Well, if you did break up with somebody, you wouldn't like, sound like a horny camgirl when you did it would you?" Jennifer asked excitedly.

"No, I don't believe I would." Mrs. Devlin paused, still looking down.

"I don't think anyone would. But that message she left for Lauren, she sounded EXACTLY like she talks in her videos, like, I can't believe I didn't catch it before." She held her index finger up in the air. "I was drunk mind you. But yeah. What if somebody used A.I.?"

"A.I.?"

"Yeah, we learned in school how you can deep fake audio if you have enough samples. And holy shit does she have samples! Hundreds of videos, but she always talks like a sexed up whore, so that's what it would sound like...if somebody used them to fake her voice!"

"Is there a way to prove that?"

"Maybe, but we'd need Lauren's phone. And even then, I don't know how we could prove it legally."

"I might be able to help with that, if you can get an audio production expert to verify..."

"Travis!" Natalie blurted out.

"Who?"

"Travis Wilson, the other guitar player in Beautiful Chaos. Remember, he said he does audio production? Keegan said he knows all sorts of stuff about sound waves and Fourier analysis!"

They each turned to face Natalie slowly.

"Was this while he was railing you at the hotel?" Jennifer asked, arching a brow.

"He took me to dinner once too! God, I'm not like, always having sex." Natalie crossed her arms and huffed.

"If this is all true, then Elisha could be in serious trouble!" Mrs. Devlin's face grew serious. "But we won't know until we find Lauren and analyze that message. We should do our best not to worry until then." Mrs. Devlin coughed a nervous laugh as the jet-black SUV continued to speed down the highway.

--

Natalie and Jennifer followed Mrs. Devlin through a dance floor thick with writhing bodies, stage smoke and grinding dance music to a small elevator that, at first glance, seemed inoperative. Natalie noticed a keypad conspicuously set into the wall. They waited as Mrs. Devlin tapped out a six digit code. A moment later, there was a soft chime, scarcely audible over the music and the doors slid open. As they moved to enter the elevator, two girls, about Lauren's age emerged from the throng on the dance floor, making their way to the elevator.

"And you are?" Mrs. Devlin turned to the new arrivals.

"We're here to enter SubSpace." The tallest one spoke. She had curly blonde hair, a dimpled smile and vividly black eyes.

Jennifer noticed the girl wearing a necklace similar to her own, but with a different style of jeweled heart at the center and several more charms clinging to the chain that she didn't recognize.

They rode the elevator in silence, the thumping music fading to distant whisper as the carriage descended. The doors opened to a glowing white room devoid of any furniture or decoration. Diffused light poured down from fixtures set into the ceiling. As they stepped out of the elevator the doors slid closed behind them, blending seamlessly into the wall.

An unseen speaker crackled to life with a woman's voice.

"You have four electronic devices, please place them in the collection drawer, they will be returned to you as you leave."

A small drawer slid out from the wall with a light hiss. Natalie watched the two other women and Jennifer place their phones into the drawer. She clutched hers close to her chest for a moment before reluctantly following suit. Mrs. Devlin, she noticed, did not have a phone.

"Zöe Chambers and Clarissa Martin, you may enter."

A section of wall on the far end of the room slid open to reveal a darkened hallway. The two women who shared their elevator hurriedly bounced to the door.

"See you inside." The taller one giggled, giving them a wink before disappearing down the hallway. The door quickly slid closed behind them, leaving the wall an unbroken sheet of white.

"So what now?" Natalie spun around. The room was completely quiet, deafeningly so. She noticed how the warm light enhanced each of their natural beauty. Mrs. Devlin in particular, seemed to shed decades before her eyes. Her skin pulsed with a radiance that glowed with the vigor of youth yet bristled with the wisdom of her years. "That can't be possible," Natalie muttered as she continued to stare agape. Mrs. Devlin cocked her hip at Natalie, stretching the black fabric of her dress as she turned to face the far wall. A new door slid open in the exact place she was looking. A young woman with shoulder-length chestnut-brown hair walked through the door and into the glowing room. Her brown cashmere sweater pulled tight against her breasts and her skirt was short and black. She ran her fingers over the arm of her cat-eyed glasses as she spoke.

"Tora would like to see the three of you." The woman nodded, winking at Jennifer as she turned, bidding them to follow her through the darkened door with a sly grin.

Natalie followed Mrs. Devlin and Jennifer through a short, dark hallway that opened up into another room with a large oak desk at the center. Sitting at the desk was a titanic African woman with a shag of glistening brown hair and flawless honey-caramel skin. She wore a long-sleeved leather dress that shown like a mirror against the light. Though her neckline reached well above her collar bone, a deep V down the center of her dress put plenty of her bountiful chest on lewd display. She studied them with a pair of dark, intelligent eyes.

Jennifer shuddered as they walked forward. She had humiliated Tora during their last encounter. Things might not go so well for her the next time. Jennifer gulped.

Natalie could feel the woman make a cursory glance of her body before returning to Jennifer. She watched the woman's hunter's eyes plunge into her friend with an aggressive lust. She held this gaze as she motioned to three swivel chairs set before her desk.

Her eyes lingered on Jennifer for a beat or two after they took their seats at which point she turned to Mrs. Devlin.

The woman's voice was deeply resonant yet primordially feminine.

"Rose," She paused as she folded her massive hands. She raised an eyebrow before breaking into a warm smile, suspicious yet respectful. "It's good to see you again."

"Tora." Mrs. Devlin nodded.

"You've finally decided to come down from that milky white ivory tower and mingle with us commoners?" Suspicion returned to her face amid her playful candor. "And you brought friends," Tora said, turning to Natalie, flashing a polite smile. The smile twisted to a determined sneer as she returned her attention to Jennifer.

"I think you know why we're here," Mrs. Devlin cocked her head as she smothered out her shining black dress with both hands.

"I haven't the foggiest Rose." Tora turned to face Mrs. Devlin, leaning her head forward slowly.

"I believe you are familiar with Lauren Thompson, we have reason to suspect she's here."

Tora flashed an enormous smile. "Oh Rose, you know I won't answer that. You of all people. You know I can't! So why are you really here?" She cocked her head.