Mistress Elisha’s Oblivion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That IS why I'm here." The corners of Mrs. Devlin's pursed lips began to turn upward.

"Well, if that's true then what is the point of this delicious entourage?" She looked them up and down, smiling politely at Natalie before returning her glare to Jennifer. Her gaze hung on Jennifer's eyes before falling to her neckline. The cruelty of her lips faded to an open mouthed gasp of surprise as she noticed Jennifer's silver necklace.

Lost for words, she eventually snapped back to reality. "YOUR slave?" Tora's brow raised in shock.

"Newly collard." Mrs. Devlin turned to face Jennifer, regarding her warmly.

"It would seem Mrs. Devlin is back!" Tora looked Jennifer over once again, the animosity in her face replaced by a look of deep suspicion.

"We shall see. Why? Did you miss me?" Mrs. Devlin grinned.

"Perhaps." Tora began to drum her massive fingers against the wooden tabletop. "Well, if you want to come in and look around, you know there's nothing I can do to stop you. So long as you follow the rules." Tora swung her eyes around to meet Jennifer's transfixed gaze.

"You ARE aware of all the rules aren't you?" A bit of aroused poison crept into Tora's voice as she leaned forward.

Jennifer stammered, "Umm I think so."

"She knows what she has gotten herself into, but why don't you remind us. It's best to be perfectly clear."

"Very well." Tora smiled. "Everything is up front and out in the open here. There is no electronic surveillance or records of any kind. We expect everyone to be exactly who they say they are. Everything that will be done to you here is something you will have consented to. SubSpace is a safe place. But...we don't do anything halfway. If you present as a slave, you shall be used as a slave, by anyone, no questions asked." She continued to stare Jennifer down, looking for a response.

Jennifer nodded nervously.

"She is a real slave then?" She grinned hungrily at Jennifer.

"Yes." Mrs. Devlin nodded proudly.

"And what type of slave, might I ask?"

"We shall save that for her evaluation. When she gets her charms you will know." Mrs. Devlin chuckled.

"I'm sure I will. Perhaps she'll be interested in the second floor? You know Rose, we've been getting a lot more girls interested in the second floor as of late. I was wondering if you know why that would be?" Tora's face lightened.

"Perhaps we are entering more progressive times." Mrs. Devlin spun herself around as she spoke.

"Hah." Tora's laugh resonated throughout the room. "I was thinking it could possibly be because of our mutual friend."

"Our friend?"

"Don't play coy Rose, I'm referring to Mistress Elisha."

"Really? Is she here too?"

"No, never set foot inside these walls in her life. But everyone seems to know who she is. We've had girls who have been slaves here for years suddenly interested in the darker side of submission. Somehow, her name always seems to comes up."

"She's missing too you know!" Jennifer exclaimed.

"Control your slave!" Tora bellowed. "Or have you lost your touch?" Tora glared at Jennifer, her hands poised on the top of her desk.

"Jennifer, you must not speak unless spoken to. On your knees!" Mrs. Devlin stood up quickly and pointed to the floor next to her chair. As Jennifer fell to her knees on the cool tile, Mrs. Devlin turned around, flipping the hem of her dress over Jennifer's head before using both hands to push her face into her fragrant mound.

"As you were saying Tora?" Mrs. Devlin smiled as she listened to Jennifer's labored breathing.

Tora smiled and relaxed. "I was saying, Elisha's videos are quite popular among our girls. She's opening the eyes of an entire generation to a new world of submission and pleasure. It'd be a shame if she's truly gone missing, I'd like to shake her hand." She laughed.

"So if we find Lauren?" Mrs. Devlin continued to press Jennifer's face into her warm nest.

"IF she's here and IF you find her, she would be free to leave any time she wanted. All she has to do is use her safe word."

Tora's words drifted down to Jennifer's ears as she struggled for breath underneath Mrs. Devlin's dress. As if, Jennifer thought. She never uses it! But maybe, for Elisha's sake...

"I trust Jennifer will submit to an evaluation?" Tora looked down at the quivering mound beneath Mrs. Devlin's dress.

"Of course." Mrs. Devlin answered without looking down at Jennifer.

"What about her?" Tora looked to Natalie.

"She's here for the view..."

"Excellent. We love it when girls come to watch. It's a lot of fun--for a while." Tora flashed an enormous ebony smile.

Mrs. Devlin released her vice-like hold on Jennifer's head and let her carefully emerge from under the shining black hem of her dress.

"Rabecca." Tora's voice resonated down the darkened hallway and the chestnut-haired woman from earlier returned, her heels clicking against the porcelain floor.

"Take slave Jennifer for her evaluation and charms. Leave no doubt. I want to make sure she doesn't leave disappointed tonight." She raked Jennifer with a smug leer. "Have this one watch." She gestured to Natalie. "Mrs. Devlin and I have some more catching up to do."

"This way." Rabecca ushered Jennifer and Natalie to a new room, softly lit by a standing lamp with an alabaster shade. She waved them to an immense leather couch before taking a seat behind an oak desk, smaller than Tora's yet imposing nonetheless. Jennifer and Natalie slid onto the cool leather.

"Name?" Rabecca produced a hardcover notebook from behind her desk and began to write. Her eyes studied Jennifer closely.

"Um, my real name?" Jennifer crossed and uncrossed her legs.

"Yes." Rabecca laughed.

"I thought everything here was um, private?"

"Secure, yes, private, no. We have no secrets from one another here." Rabecca's dimpled smile creased her full cheeks. "Don't worry, everything is on pen and paper, we keep no digital records and no photographs or videos of any kind allowed. SubSpace is a safe place."

"But, with our real names..."

"So what if we know your real name? Without any proof it's your word against mine."

"I guess that makes sense." Jennifer tilted her head to the side as she thought it over.

"A funny thing about how we document our lives...posting everything online, recording every hour...these days, if it's not on the internet, it's like it never happened. Wouldn't you agree?" Her eyes landed on Natalie, whose face had taken on an ashen pallor now that she was reminded of her phone. She reminisced, longing for its secure comfort in her hands.

"Um, yeah." Natalie shrugged.

"What about that book?" Jennifer sat up straight, attempting to peer at the glistening black script that had begun to fill the pages of Rabecca's notebook.

"It's still, at the end of the day, just a bunch of stuff I've written down. It doesn't really mean anything outside of these walls. And besides, if anyone tried to access our room of files without the correct combination, all of the records within would be incinerated instantly. Your information is quite protected, SubSpace...is a safe place."

Jennifer relented. "OK. Jennifer Thompson, my name is Jennifer Thompson."

"And you are a slave, correct?" Rabecca's eyes twinkled behind her glasses.

"Yes." Jennifer's cheeks reddened.

"And to whom are you collared?"

"Misses Devlin." Jennifer's knee began to bounce up and down.

"And what kind of slave are you?"

"Um, what?"

"What kind of play are you interested in?" Rabecca tapped her pen against her notebook producing a sharp 'thwack.' "We can't have someone who is only here for light bondage and sensation play be accidentally subjected to extreme caning and bloodsports now can we? SubSpace..."

"Is a safe place." Jennifer stammered quickly.

"So again, what are you here for?"

Jennifer's face reddened. "Umm, toilet play?"

Rabecca smiled. "Just toilet play?"

"Well, light bondage I guess."

"Good, so, say a mistress wanted to restrain you to a bench and urinate upon you, would you consent?"

"Yes." Jennifer's face brightened. Rabecca began to write quickly in her notebook.

"And if she asked you to--drink her urine, would you consent?"

Jennifer didn't hesitate. "Yes."

"Now, what if she decided she needed to take a shit, what would you do then?"

Jennifer's hands shot up to her face to hide the blush of her cheeks. Natalie turned her head, beaming as she watched her friend squirm.

"I'd--I'd let her."

"Let her what?" Rabecca caressed the top of her lip with her tongue.

"Let her shit." Jennifer giggled.

"Where? On your breasts?"

Jennifer nodded.

"On your vagina?"

"Um hmmm."

Rabecca continued to write.

"In your--mouth?"

Jennifer, looking through her fingers, slowly nodded.

Rabecca stood up. "And then, after she defecates into that pretty little mouth of yours, what would you like her to do?"

"Uh, make me..."

Rabecca slowly walked around her desk and placed her hand on Jennifer's shoulder. She reached down and pulled Jennifer's chin up so that their eyes met. "Make you what?" She murmured softly.

"Make me, e e ea eat it?" Jennifer stuttered through a face red as a beet.

"Excellent. We love a pretty little shit eater around here. Tora will be pleased." She winked as she walked behind her desk and continued her writing. She noticed Natalie's growing excitement. "Sounds fun doesn't it?"

It was Natalie's turn to blush. "No!" She paused. "I mean, not for me, but, I'd love to watch her!"

"Hm." Rabecca smirked. "Well, you ARE here to watch." She turned her attention back to Jennifer. "Any other activities you wish to be evaluated for?"

Jennifer paused. "I don't really like pain of any kind." She shuddered, remembering Rabecca's mention of blood sports. "I think...I just wanna keep it to toilet play and bondage if that's alright."

"Of course." Rabecca smiled. "SubSpace..."

"Is a safe place." They recited in unison.

"Well, Looks like we're almost done here." They heard a drawer slide open and Rabecca placed three small pendants on the table, each with a different stone. "I'm not worried about these two."

She lifted up a small rose quartz stone in a silver setting. "This one means you consent to bondage and honestly I don't know why we even bother with this here." She chuckled as she set it down on her desk with a gentle tap.

She held up a bright yellow citrine stone in a gold setting. "I think you can guess what this one is for. Again, most slaves are willing to try a mouthful of piss from time to time, so I'm not worried." Rabecca smiled as she let the stone clink against her desk.

"Now this one, I'm going to need some proof." Her eyes gleamed as she lifted up a large tiger's eye stone in a platinum setting. As Rabecca turned the jewel in her hand, the black rock shimmered in the soft light. Bands of golden brown seemed to glow as if powered by some internal source as Rabecca twisted it back and forth in her fingers.

"Proof?"

"Proof of play. Proof that what you've told me is right. I can't give you a charm saying you are into full-service toilet play unless I know for a fact that you are. If you're lying, that would be, as they say, my ass!" She smiled. "I certainly wouldn't want to be tied down and have somebody shit in my mouth."

"So what do I have to do?"

"Prove to me that you are as you say you are, a human toilet. You are one right?"

"Yes."

"You've eaten shit before?"

Jennifer nodded.

"Well, prove it to me!" Rabecca grinned.

"How?"

"I don't know, you're a smart girl. I'm sure you'll think of something." She leaned back in her chair and folded her hands behind her head.

Jennifer noticed a drop of sweat beading down her forehead. She quickly wiped it away as she looked from Rabecca to Natalie.

"Um, can she help me?"

Rabecca shook her head. "She's only here to watch."

"Can you?"

"Can I do what?" Rabecca's eyes danced from the dark stone on her desk, to Jennifer then back again.

"Help me...help me prove that I'm..." Jennifer buried her head in her hands once again. "Prove that I'm a--toilet!"

"And how do you want me to do that?" Her lips drew up into a wide, open-mouthed smile. She stood up, walked around her desk, then leaned back, slowly sliding herself onto the polished wood surface. She spread her legs wide enough for Jennifer to see a dampening pair of white cotton panties.

"You could do it for me?"

"Do what?" Rabecca leaned back, laying down on her desk while spreading her legs further.

"Shit for me?"

"Shit for you, why?" Rabecca giggled.

"So I can--eat it!""

"Too bad, I don't have to go." Rabecca's head rolled back and forth on her desk above a swirl of her chestnut-brown hair.

"Please just a little?" Jennifer heard her voice as though it was somebody else speaking. "I'm sure if you push hard enough something will come out!"

"So, let me get this straight. You want me, a complete stranger, to strain and push, so, hopefully I'll be able to shit a little bit, and then you're going to eat it for me?"

"Um, yes?" Though flushed with embarrassment, Jennifer couldn't deny the thrill from hearing the words spoken aloud. She felt her excitement leak into her silk panties. Panties her mistress had bought for her. Under a new dress. A gift from her mistress she'd never be able to explain to her parents. New dress, new mistress! Her thoughts swirled.

"Well, since you asked so nicely." Rabecca murmured as she spread her legs further apart and began to strain.

"Unnngggaaah!" Rabecca moaned as she clutched her guts and pushed with all her strength. Jennifer and Natalie watched in shock. She wasn't going to remove her panties! A harsh puff of air escaped from between Rabecca's legs and the white fabric around her ass stretched out like a tent before what was inside folded over on itself, leaving Rabecca with a warm bulge between her legs. She lifted herself up on her elbows and grinned at Jennifer.

"Sorry, did you want me to take those off first?" She giggled.

Jennifer stared at the crude bulge.

"You really need to be more specific in your requests." Rabecca blew a chestnut-brown tendril from her face. "Still want it?"

"I don't have much of a choice do I?" Jennifer winced as she studied the mess. Why was this worse than letting Mrs. Devlin, Natalie, and Elisha take turns pushing their waste down her throat?

"Why did you do that?" Jennifer watched the bulge ooze as Rabecca carefully climbed off of her desk.

"You didn't say how you wanted me to shit. Since we have no secrets here, I'll admit. I love pooping in my panties. It makes me feel like a bad little girl." She smirked as she reached behind her back, undoing the catch of her skirt and cautiously sliding it down around her hips. "If you really want to eat shit as bad as you claim to, there's no reason we both can't enjoy ourselves." She wiggled out of her panties and lowered them to the floor, gingerly stepping through the leg holes before lifting them up for Jennifer to see.

Jennifer looked from the soiled undies to Rabecca's grinning face and back again. She noticed Rabecca's necklace for the first time. It contained five charms of different shapes and colors. Notably absent was a tiger's-eye pendant like the one Jennifer hoped to earn.

Jennifer took the panties in her hands and allowed the foul odor to invade her nostrils. Her stomach turned as she breathed in the air around the pale brown mess. Letting a woman shit down her throat was a submissive act, a sexual thing. A profound show of intimacy. Scarfing this load of filth from this woman's discarded underwear somehow seemed lower--less human--like she was nothing more than an insentient dog, desperate for something warm in her mouth.

Still, she thought, it's not like she was doing this on her own. Rabecca was making her do it more or less--forcing her to do something she hadn't wanted to do, but as she mulled the situation over, bending to this stranger's will grew more appealing by the second. She watched Rabecca's eyes as she cradled the mess in her hands. Rabecca had neither the refined elegance of Mrs. Devlin nor the effortless beauty of Elisha. She looked like a young high school teacher--a pretty one, yes, but nobody she'd consider giving up on boys for, or...somebody she'd eat shit for. Well, she'd done it for Natalie and she was as 'girl next door' as they came.

Jennifer found herself moving closer and closer to the revolting pile. One step removed from eating a dirty diaper. She let the smell invade her nostrils.

Natalie could see the change in Jennifer's eyes as she watched her friend bring the repugnant mess up to her face. Her lips quivered for a few seconds before parting to allow her tongue to delicately touch the center of the brown mass. Jennifer's face contorted into a distressed grimace at her first taste of the filth. She took a deep breath, concentrating on the warmth in her core as she pushed her tongue further into the mud, swirling it around, maintaining eye contact with Rabecca. She withdrew her tongue, now coated with a sizable blob of fresh shit, into her mouth. She smiled as she allowed Rabecca's filth to mix with her saliva.

Concentrating on Rabecca's eyes and gauging her reactions caused a spider web of lightning to erupt between Jennifer's legs. Her willingness to degrade herself grew along with her fervor. She drilled her eyes into Rabecca's gaze, yet they softened in submissive bliss as she swallowed. She fought the automatic reaction to retch it up, coaxing the muscles of her throat into a calm state as she felt the lump descend into her stomach. She felt her midsection tighten and begin to spasm but refused to allow the sensation to develop further. Instead, she focused her attention lower, to the fire burning between her legs and her budding orgasm.

Six, she thought. I've eaten the shit of six women! Lauren, Mrs. Devlin, Myself, Natalie, Elisha, Rabecca...I'm a fucking shit eater! Strap me down and hook me up to the main sewer line! More shit!!

Natalie watched in fascination as Jennifer composed herself. Her breathing slowed and the worried lines in her forehead relaxed as she held the soiled panties close and opened her mouth wide. Eyes fixed on Rabecca's, Jennifer pushed into the warm mess and began to slurp the filth into her mouth. As she pulled back, a thick filament of saliva connected her lips to the conspicuous impression her teeth had left in Rabecca's fresh shit that, as she began to chew, broke off and fell, leaving a viscous strand running from Rabecca's panties to the floor.

Rabecca's breast heaved as she took rapid breaths. Half naked, her ass coated in her own mess, she watched Jennifer roll her eyes into the back of her head while she relished her poop like a mouthful of chocolate ice cream.

"Oh my God!" Rabecca whispered as she watched Jennifer's throat tighten. "You really are just..." She trailed off.

Jennifer, in a trance, lifted Rabecca's panties, slowly pressing the mess into her mouth with her fingers. Her stomach fluttered with every chew. The bottom of her stomach fell as her world faded into a polychromatic freefall but she managed to withold her climax until she was licking the final traces of slime from the seat of Rabecca's browned underwear like special sauce off of a fast food wrapper.

"Ahhhhaaahhgga!" Jennifer shook and allowed herself to collapse onto the leather couch, letting Rabecca's panties fall to the floor.

Natalie's mouth hung open. Though had seen Jennifer brought over the edge from eating shit before, it was still unbelievable that such a thing was possible. She couldn't imagine anything in the world giving her enough pleasure to bring about the rapturous look plastered across Jennifer's soiled face.

Rabecca smiled broadly as she retrieved her ruined undergarments from the floor, stepping into them carefully and sliding them up her legs to her still messed bottom.