Mistress Elisha’s Oblivion Ch. 02

Story Info
SubSpace: Where everyone gets what they need...more or less.
14.5k words
4.82
1.9k
4

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 05/11/2024
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer and Natalie

The long hallway was like an underexposed Polaroid taken from a beautiful nightmare. The only light was a burgundy glow coming off the ceiling that bathed their path in a dull, elemental red. They walked close as they made their way--two shadows clutching hands, descending into the yawning abyss.

"Jen, I think I have to go." Natalie felt along the walls as they stumbled forward. The stone was warmer to the touch than she would have thought.

"Go? We just got here!" Jennifer turned, catching the semicircular glint of Natalie's eyes in the dark.

"No, I mean, GO. Like to the bathroom." Natalie giggled.

"I think you'll get your chance pretty soon, if we can ever get out of this damn hallway!"

"Yeah. But...this hallway could go on for a long time." Natalie paused as her hand crept over an abrupt ninety-degree turn in the wall.

"I'm sure you'll manage."

"I don't know. It's getting pretty bad. I haven't gone since this morning." She began to hop playfully from one foot to the other.

Jennifer was thankful for the dull red light as her cheeks flushed. "Well, if we had more time..."

"I think we have plenty of time. Besides, you wouldn't want me to have an accident would you?" Natalie stopped, placing a hand on Jennifer's shoulder.

Jennifer stopped. "No, I guess not. That wouldn't be very lady-like...if you had one...would it?"

"I mean, a true friend wouldn't wish that kind of embarrassment on me now would she?" Natalie grinned.

"No, anyone that would let that happen wouldn't be a very good friend for sure."

"I mean, if we can't find a bathroom in time...I'm wearing yellow! I can't walk around a bloody sex dungeon with a brown stain on my bottom." Natalie turned around, the shadow of her skirt hulaing back and forth as she wiggled her ass.

Jennifer felt along the back of Natalie's skirt, feeling how the pleated cotton yielded to the curves of her bottom. "Well, I think if you're careful and don't sit down, you'd be able to hide it pretty well."

Natalie looked down over her shoulder at the back of her dress. "I suppose so. But what about the smell? Imagine the embarrassment!"

"That would be pretty humiliating, true." Jennifer shrugged her shoulders.

"If only there were some way I could relieve myself properly before we all get involved in whatever is going on in there."

"If only." Jennifer raised her hand to Natalie's face, gently caressing her cheek. "Nat...you don't have to beat around the bush. Just say the word."

"What word?" Natalie smiled.

"I don't know...bathroom...toilet...NOW...would you mind if I have a wee in your mouth? If you prefer the King's English." For the last bit, Jennifer leaned into what she hoped was a good facsimile of Natalie's accent that ended up sounding like Sydney Sweeney doing an impersonation of a pig being strangled to death with a length of rope.

Natalie giggled. "Not YOUR King's English Jen, but really? Just like that?"

"Uh huh!" Jennifer nodded her head. Even in the dull semi darkness her enthusiasm was obvious.

"Okay, um, BATHROOM...NOW!"

"Yes! Just like that. Really fucking treat me like shit. Like you did the first night at the hotel. That's what I want!" Jennifer's eyes brightened further.

"You're sure?"

"Yes. Absolutely. I want your shit in my mouth, not your respect...in the moment at least. Really make me feel worthless!" Jennifer, inches from Natalie, hoped she could see the sincerity in her eyes through the red glow.

"Okay toilet breath. I have to piss!"

"Oooh. That's better!"

"What do you want?" Natalie grinned in the darkness as she felt Jennifer slide to her knees.

"I want...for you to not care what I want. And if you want to use me--to piss in my mouth or shit down my throat, then that's what I want too!"

"I bet you do." Natalie giggled. "Good thing you get off on being a toilet Jen. If this gets out I don't see how you could ever get a normal boyfriend ever again...or girlfriend for that matter...oh well." Natalie sighed, feeling the blood rush through her body as she helped Jennifer roll herself out onto the floor. She had felt a curious sensation building in her guts that she couldn't explain, but it was definitely related to the power she held over her friend. "Get ready to be my dirty stinking toilet girl." Her mind swirled as she spoke the words.

"They are expecting us though. So make it fast okay?" Jennifer swept her blonde waves, now glowing like blunt fire, away from her face, leaving them to demonically fan out around her head.

Natalie could almost see the desperation glowing in Jennifer's eyes as she carefully stepped out of her panties. "Don't worry, this is going to be the quickest visit ever. Will that work for you Jenni-loo?"

"Do NOT call me that!" Jennifer protested but was quickly silenced as Natalie plopped her dripping pussy onto her mouth.

"No heckling from the galley. You don't get to decide what I call you--shit face." Natalie snickered as she transferred her weight from her haunches to Jennifer's mouth, arranging the hem of her dress like a tent around her head as she re-positioned herself.

"Open up..." Natalie held her breath, closing her eyes as she forced herself to relax. "I must say, I'm getting rather used to having you as a water closet! Perhaps that's why I chose not to use a proper toilet when we were out shopping." Natalie inhaled, feeling her diaphragm descend as her lungs filled with warm air. She held this breath for several beats, wondering if Jennifer could hear her heart pushing hot blood through her body as she let out the first saporific drops of pee into her mouth.

"That's right Jenni-loo, something to wash down all of Rabecca's stinking shit!" The charge running from Natalie's tensed thighs, through her buttocks and up her spine was far more intoxicating than any buzz she'd ever experienced through alcohol. Who needs wine and White Claw when you have your own personal toilet girl? She continued to hold her breath in silence, listening to Jennifer's throat as she accepted her gift--fluid, melodic gulps passing Natalie's salty brine from her mouth to her esophagus and finally to her belly. It was lovely to watch this most sophisticated of toilets work as intended. She contemplated the routine developing between them. Wherever they were, whenever she felt the need to pee, she could now count on Jennifer to drink it all without spilling a drop. She grinned as she bore down, listening to the pace of Jennifer's swallowing quicken to accommodate the additional flow. Finally, Natalie allowed herself a few shallow breaths as her stream trickled to an end. Jennifer's throat clicked as she gulped down her final mouthful. Natalie felt Jennifer's lips, firmly pressed against her warm pussy, curl into a smile though she quickly lifted her hips as she felt Jennifer's tongue attempt a few swipes against her dripping clitoris.

"Ah Ah Ah! No tongue! I don't need your shit tongue giving me a UTI!" Natalie swatted Jennifer between her legs, smiling as she felt her recoil in pain. "And...there's gonna be some...more, " Natalie cooed as she slid forward, planting her warm anal rosebud over Jennifer's mouth. She felt Jennifer mumble something in protest and wondered briefly what she'd do if Jennifer attempted to throw her off and refuse to continue, but soon felt the comforting warmth of wet lips forming a seal around her asshole.

"Fuck yeah," Natalie murmured as she started to push. She felt her sphincter expand, widening to meet Jennifer's parting lips. She relished in the movements of Jennifer's tongue as it lightly traced the inside of her expanding anal ring. If they had more time, she would have loved to hold this position for longer. That'd be an Interesting way to cum, she thought. No danger of an infection! She took another slow breath and pushed harder, feeling Jennifer's tongue retreat back into her mouth. She felt the tip of her waste push past her hole and into the void as Jennifer accepted the fresh column of shit into her body. The soft brown tube forced Jennifer's tongue into the base of her jaw as it continued to fall out of Natalie's ass. Natalie heard the crackle and pop as it stretched Jennifer's cheeks to the limit.

"Jesus Jen..." The reality of what she had just done nearly brought Natalie crashing back to reality but she caught herself as she noticed the undeniable bouquet of Jennifer's arousal mixing with the malodor of her shit in the air. So long as she's enjoying herself, Natalie thought.

"Be a good piggy and chew it up nice and slow for me. You don't want to get it stuck in your throat!" She shook her head as she felt her shit break off and Jennifer's wet lips close beneath her pinched asshole. She held her breath once again, feeling Jennifer's lips tickle her hole as they moved up and down. The smell drifting up from under her skirt was revolting yet she felt no hesitation in Jennifer's lips as she chewed. One, two, three...Natalie counted the movements of Jennifer's lips as her young jaws turned her fresh dung into a digestible slurry. She felt an explosion of moisture against her backside as a small quantity of semi-liquid pap escaped from Jennifer's over-filled mouth to trickle down her cheek.

Eighteen...Nineteen...Twenty!

Twenty times she counted before Jennifer's tickling lips paused. Natalie could feel Jennifer's shoulders tense and her body begin to shake. Beneath her skirt, she heard a sickly moan followed by a sharp cough into the crack of her ass. She felt Jennifer's lips part again and her tongue make a few tentative circles around her asshole.

"Did you just? You know...swallow?"

Natalie felt Jennifer nod her head and swore she could feel Jennifer blush through the cheeks of her ass.

"You sure you're okay? It smells terrible!--No boy will want to kiss you for a month!" Natalie pinched her nose.

"Ymmm bmm immm wmmm imm." Jennifer's voice lost itself within Natalie's filthy asshole.

"What was that piggy?" Natalie scooted back a few inches and lifted the front of her skirt to look into Jennifer's glistening eyes.

"Worth it. I told you...it makes me cum so hard!"

"Are you cumming yet?"

"I did! A little. I think I can cum again too."

"Just from eating my poo! And I can do this...whenever the fuck I want! What else can I make you do? Mmmm mmmm." Natalie hummed lightly as she rocked back and forth on Jennifer's face. Her heart ran into her throat as a new idea took hold. She took a few breathless gasps before speaking.

"Jen...I'm going to poo in your mouth again, but I want you to hold it on your tongue until I give you permission."

"Permission to what?" Jennifer mumbled as she casually slurped at the wetness collecting on Natalie's engorged lips, careful not to actually push her browned mouth past the glistening surface.

"Swallow it of course!" Natalie scooted forward, not bothering to wait for a response before planting her asshole onto Jennifer's mouth. She felt her lips mumble some sort of protest as her hole began to open.

"What was that Jenni-loo? Sorry, it'll have to wait until I'm done."

She sighed again, feeling an intense shiver through her body as her sphincter blossomed to push a dollop of creamy shit onto Jennifer's tongue. Feeling her turd narrowing off she pinched herself shut, swinging her legs off of Jennifer's face as she stood up.

"Wha ta fuhh?" Jennifer mumbled through her full mouth.

"I told you, you gotta hold it in your mouth!" Natalie shuttered as she smoothed out her dress.

"Thereously?" Jennifer protested.

"Mmm hmm!" Natalie cooed. "Come on, we simply must be going. Mrs. Devlin won't be kept waiting forever. And didn't your mum teach you not to talk with your mouth full?" She extended her hand, pulling Jennifer to her feet before slapping her sharply on the rump.

"Cah ah thwallo eh yeat? Jennifer's eyes, two unreadable holes in the night, had widened significantly. She thrust an angry finger between her legs in concern for the orgasm that she wouldn't be able to have until Natalie's shit was safely in her stomach where it belonged.

"Not yet Jenni-loo!" Natalie grinned, bouncing her finger off of Jennifer's nose playfully as she ushered her friend down the hall.

Though it hadn't gotten any brighter, Natalie could easily make out the stone walls and the path ahead. "Funny, when we first got here, I couldn't see a thing. I guess I'm adjusting to the light." She took Jennifer by the hand, noticing a few spatters of brown drool around her mouth.

They made their way to a soft scattering of dancing amber where the corridor terminated into a much larger room. They stood before a massive barred-iron door with two gothic sconces on either side throwing their flickering light across the room. Natalie, noticing the mess Jennifer had truly made of her face, gestured to her to wipe it off. Jennifer understood and scraped the filth away from her mouth with the back of her hand. The saliva collecting around the lump of shit on her tongue had begun to turn into a thick slime, filling her mouth with brown drool. Jennifer allowed some of this to gurgle into her throat, hoping Natalie wouldn't notice as she quaffed the liquid filth into her tummy.

Mrs. Devlin emerged from the shadows, seemingly from nowhere. She had changed from her sensible traveling dress to something much more appropriate for the evening's activities.

Her laced leather boots extended well above her knees, wrapping her lower thighs in mirror-black luxury. Her rugged mini skirt looked as if it were made from two six-inch-thick leather belts tied together in a classic bow and barely obscured the lace of her crotch-less silk panties. Her steel-boned corset traveled up her frame asymmetrically, wrapping her right side in decadent leather while the skin of her left arm and upper chest glowed resplendently in the quivering torchlight. Her normally tame blonde hair flowed freely around her head to become a luxurious mane of glowing caramel and her eyes shimmered with pride as her gaze fell to the wet brown stain clinging to Jennifer's lips.

She smiled as slid forward to meet them. Natalie studied Mrs. Devlin's ensemble with envy, imagining how ridiculous she looked squatting over Jennifer's face in her little yellow shift dress.

"Darling, I see you've earned your charms." Mrs. Devlin reached for Jennifer's neck, grasping her platinum necklace and holding it up to the light. "Seems you were quite eager to prove yourself...good girl." Mrs. Devlin winked as she ran her finger over Jennifer's mouth and the smudge of brown still clinging to her lips. Jennifer nodded, maintaining her easy smile as her head raced with possible explanations for the lump of shit slowly dissolving on her tongue.

"And I trust..." Mrs. Devlin let Jennifer's necklace fall as she caressed her chin, looking deep into her eyes. "I trust you will continue to be a good girl for me darling?"

Jennifer nodded in agreement as the butterflies caged in her stomach broke free and danced along her limbs. How would she explain the shit still in her mouth? She looked past Mrs. Devlin to Natalie, silently pleading with her eyes.

Natalie relished Jennifer's desperation for a moment before tipping her head quickly.

Jennifer pretended to cough, bringing her hand to her mouth and growling into her open palm as she choked Natalie's shit into her stomach. She bent her head down to her chest, hoping Mrs. Devlin wouldn't see the telltale ripple of her throat. After coughing for real several times she spoke. "Sorry, Mrs. Devlin." Jennifer coughed again. "I'm still a little queasy from my...evaluation."

"That's understandable darling. But you are..." She paused. "Just checking in...you are here for this aren't you?" She leaned close. She reached for the tiger's eye stone on Jennifer's necklace and held it up for her to see. "THIS...means you are a fully functional toilet slave, I expect you to behave like one..." She paused, studying the emotions playing out on Jennifer's face while brandishing her pristine teeth like a wolf preparing to strike before pivoting to a soft smile. "But more importantly Jennifer, I hope you WANT to behave like one!"

"Of course Mrs. Devlin. I do, I really do!" Jennifer cleared her throat again.

"You're telling the truth right? This isn't just to find Lauren. You really, really want to do this?"

Jennifer looked from Mrs. Devlin to Natalie and back again. She couldn't imagine saying no to any request either of them might make of her. And a deep part of her hoped against hope that she might have a repeat of her night at the Holiday Inn, strapped to a bed, obligated to eat the shit of whoever decided to make use of her. Of course she wanted to do this!

Her eyes glittered in the light as she spoke in a quivering, gentle voice. "Yes, I want to be here more than anything." Jennifer slid her hand up the soft leather of her mini-dress to clutch her necklace.

Mrs. Devlin pursed her lips as she looked Jennifer over. "I just want to make doubly sure. If you can't handle your little evaluation there's no way you'll be able to withstand what's waiting for you behind this door."

"That...won't happen again." She looked past Mrs. Devlin to Natalie, narrowing her eyes to Natalie's sardonic grin. She decided it was best to keep her little pit stop with Natalie a secret.

"It would have helped if Rabecca gave me some pee to wash her shit down."

Mrs. Devlin smiled. "Darling, I'm afraid most girls need to pee first and poo second so that's out of the question unless you are serving multiple mistresses."

"Well that won't be a problem, because I hope to serve as many as possible tonight!"

"I am glad to hear it. Very glad. If you embarrass me I will have to punish you severely. I don't want to have to do that--you don't want me to have to do that. I'm afraid it will ruin what we're beginning to build here. It's just that...I see hesitation in your eyes and I want to make sure we address this before we move along."

"Mrs. Devlin...if you're seeing anything in my eyes its...well...I guess it's wonder. It's me not believing I like this as much as I do. If you told me a month ago...any of this...any of the things I've done, I'd have run screaming. But...I love this." She folded her hands and looked down at her own body before looking up to meet Mrs. Devlin's eyes. "I absolutely love this...why?"

"Darling. Look. I had to teach myself a few things...the most important being not to worry. I remember feeling the same way you do now. A long time ago, before many lessons that I had to learn the hard way. Just check in...with yourself I mean. You've loved everything you've done so far, correct?" Mrs. Devlin wrapped her arms around Jennifer's neck and held her gaze for a beat before letting her arms fall to her sides. The seductive twinkle in her eyes had given way to a warm glow of genuine concern every bit as real as her usual mask of lust. "You have, haven't you?"

Jennifer paused as she went over the last few weeks. She'd do it all again in a heartbeat. Everything from accepting Lauren's shitty kiss that first night to servicing Natalie in the darkened hallway. Even being forced to walk around with a hidden mouthful of shit was a delight she hoped she could soon repeat. She looked up, nodding her head.

"Yes," she murmured.

"And do you feel anything other than rabid excitement for what might happen to you in there?" Mrs. Devlin nodded towards the mammoth iron door.

"No." She shook her head slowly from side to side.

"You DO want to be my dirty little girl right?"

Jennifer nodded again.

"Good. So stop beating yourself up. You don't need to know why--I don't need to know why. Knowing that we do...that's enough." She folded Jennifer's hands into her own and brought them to her lips, kissing them softly. "Feelings just...are. All we can do is allow ourselves to have them."