Mistress Elisha’s Oblivion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's right. She was a human no more. Just part of the sewage system. The main processing plant for all toilets everywhere.

Her stomach gurgled as it slowly filled with the bitter liquid being pumped into her mouth.

No, not my stomach. My septic tank. Not even mine. It doesn't belong to me anymore. I've given my body to a higher, more appropriate purpose--donated it to a good cause, which will make far better use of it than I ever could.

My thoughts? Just a relic. A vestigial organ now superfluous to my life's work.

Oooh. That's good, gotta remember that.

Lauren continued to slurp. Concentrating on the feeling of the warm sludge as it moved from her mouth and into her throat in several short controlled gulps. She relished the feeling as it slid down her esophagus and dumped unceremoniously into her warm shit tank. Secondhand food. Completely inappropriate for human consumption but teeming with more than enough nutrients to keep a living sewer alive forever.

Forever, I could be here forever. This is it. My life is this. And I'm okay with it. Lauren, this is what you wanted.

She swallowed again and again, adding more and more to the growing pool of filth in her belly. As she accepted her fate, she let go of the final scrap of dignity her body had held onto for so long. Her muscles relaxed and unleashed a torrent of piss into the front of her diaper. The warm liquid pooling against her throbbing clit was the final push she had hoped it would be, sending her body into the throes of the electric climax it had been denied for too long. She shook. She quaked. She pulled her arms against their bonds, relishing the pain as the cord dug deeply into her skin. She slammed her diapered butt against the stone floor as the last few drops of urine splashed against the saturated pad between her legs. The afterglow lasted far longer than her meal as she swallowed the final mouthful, continuing to suck on her feeding tube with a sound strongly reminiscent of a bathtub drain.

She felt the bubbles racing through her intestines as the pressure built on her bottom. She remembered the words spoken to her as her diaper was secured around a her hips

"You'll only get one, and anything you do in it, you'll have to eat!"

Fuck yeah I will, Lauren thought as she clutched her stomach, forcing the contents of her large intestine through her chafed asshole, adding to the soft, runny mess between her legs. She felt it get ever closer to her throbbing sex as she pushed, prolonging the liquid joy of her most recent climax. Her body sank into a numb, opiate-like bliss as she ground her fresh mess against the stone beneath her. She sucked air through her tube, securing a final few bitter drops of filth for her insatiable tongue.

It was several minutes before she came out of her trance to the sobering realization that it wasn't so long ago that just the taste of human shit was enough to send her into the throws of a powerful orgasm. Now it was taking more and more.

As she bit down again on her feeding tube, pulling her legs against their cuffs and squirming in the wetness of her full diaper she wondered where she could go from here. What will it take after this isn't enough?

Next time she would try pooping her diaper at the exact same time she swallowed the entirety of a complete stranger's shit. But then where to go from there? Eventually...who knows?

Was there anything out there that could make her happy?

Of course there was...and she wouldn't need to look too far to find it. All she really had to do was go over that damned list of things she missed the most.

Number six: Closing my mouth. That would be nice, but not orgasm-worthy.

Number five: My thesaurus. Hah. Maybe if I were a super nerd. Wait...I AM a super nerd.

Lauren giggled into her tube.

Number four: Writing. If I could put what just happened into words...I'm sure somebody would love to read it.

Number three: My phone. Of course I love my phone. But does it make me happy?

Number two: Little Lauren. Will I ever get tired of rubbing myself? Maybe. When I'm in the mood I can't get enough of it. But then...I've also gone weeks without even thinking about it.

Lauren's gaze fell as she thought about the only thing she really wanted. This whole situation--inhuman submission, electric climax and all--was just a distraction from an empty place inside her that grew bigger with each passing moment. A hole no amount of piss or shit could ever fill and no orgasm could mask.

Number one:

...

As the radiance of her release finally subsided the film of tears began to form on her eyes once again.

Number one:

...

Elisha.