Mistress Elisha's Maid Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Taste good?" Lauren grinned.

"No!" Jennifer shook her head and laughed. "But it makes me cum every time I taste it!" She pulled her lips into a concerned pout.

"Just go slow OK? As you get used to the taste you'll become less sensitive. Maybe you can get the whole thing in your mouth without cumming all over yourself. It'll take time."

"OK." Jennifer took a deep breath, scooted a bit closer and extended her tongue, curling it a bit and raising it slowly until it lightly caressed the bottom of Lauren's shit. She ran her moist tip along the bottom rim of Lauren's dilated anal ring.

"Ooh, that tickles!" Lauren giggled. "Watch out! You almost made me pinch it off!"

Jennifer glared up at Lauren and began to swish her tongue lightly back and forth under the firm shaft, barely making contact, just enough to send her insides humming. She was beginning to acclimate to the taste. The pungent smell was almost unnoticeable in her heat and she could imagine herself wrapping her lips around the small lump of waste.

A quake of excitement gripped her body and she snapped her head to the side, closing her eyes and leaving her mouth agape. She took full, staggering breath through her mouth--then met her sister's backside with her lips, allowing the small turd to hover over her tongue, fully inside her mouth. She opened her eyes and looked up. Silently, Lauren met her gaze and nodded. Time lost all meaning. Jennifer's heart, fluttering like the wings of a hummingbird, seemed to slow so that every beat pulsed at a glacial pace. The blue in their eyes darkened in mutual understanding as Jennifer lifted her tongue and mashed it against Lauren's waste. Her entire body froze up. It was as if a live wire ran from her tongue to her pelvis and when Lauren's filth hit her tongue it freed this deadly energy to ravage her body. She shook, she quaked, she moaned through her nose, and when the throes of her climax overtook her, she lost her mental control, animalistically pressing her lips together and biting off the entirety of Lauren's shit. She leaned back on her haunches and began to roll the foul lump around in her mouth. Jennifer began to shake again as the reality of what she had just done sank in.

"Do it baby, be my very own shit eater! Come on!" Lauren smiled and looked down at her sister. She dropped her legs to the tile floor and leaned forward, channeling all the encouragement she could through her face and eyes, throwing it lovingly forward.

I'm a shit eater. I've tasted it before, now I just took a bite of Lauren's shit. Now I'm going...to eat it--the words swirled in Jennifer's mind. Spots began to form in her eyes, swirling like a kaleidoscope. She rested her hands on her knees, flipped a wave of blonde hair over her shoulders with a flick of her neck, and bit down hard.

Her mouth exploded with a malodorous flavor she hadn't quite anticipated. She felt the granular texture as her teeth sliced through the putrid mass. The sensation whipped the buzz between her legs into overdrive as she felt an explosion in her heart and a riot in her stomach simultaneously. Suddenly, on the verge of her second orgasm, her face turned a deadly shade of pale.

"I'n gooa me thck!" Jennifer shouted through her mouthful of shit. Her eyes shook in terror.

"In the toilet!" Lauren shrieked and bounced out of the way, barely clearing a path as Jennifer lurched forward, sending her mouthful of shit into the bowl with a splat, followed by most of her half-digested breakfast.

"I'm sorry!" The corners of her eyes began to swell with tears as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "Once I came, I just...I couldn't take the taste anymore. God, I'm terrible at this!"

"No no, you're not." Lauren knelt down and embraced her sister. Jennifer felt Lauren's bare breasts push firmly against her own. "I didn't ask you to eat it, you just went too fast." She leaned back with a dimpled smile. She slid her hand up Jennifer's back and rubbed the nape of her neck with her thumb and forefinger, holding her head in place as she kissed her sister tenderly, flicking her tongue at the light coating of shit on Jennifer's lips. She pushed her tongue into Jennifer's mouth. Jennifer, a bit self conscious that Lauren was not only tasting shit but her vomit as well, remained hesitant for a moment before passionately leaning into sister's warm embrace.

--

"Where are we going exactly? I thought this would be at her house?" Jennifer shot Lauren a quizzical look as she rounded the corner onto Chestnut street.

"You'll see." Lauren grinned devilishly.

It had been an uneventful day of work at Thompson's Gardens and thankfully, their mom didn't ask too many questions when Lauren explained that they were going to hang out with friends in Colorado Springs. She had been met with the usual requests to be safe and have fun, and the mandatory warning not to let Jennifer have anything to drink. She had to know that Jennifer loved White Claw and Coors Light as much as most girls loved boys and Snapchat but so much of life seemed to be about keeping up appearances and going through the proper motions.

Jennifer listened closely to their conversation while busying herself with the pricing on a shelf of garden gnomes.

"Who are you going to be with tonight?" Gracie Thompson rested her hands on her generous hips--hips that had effortlessly brought Lauren and Jennifer into the world yet flared from a tight waist that showed none of the ravages of childbirth.

At nearly six feet tall with a face that retained much of the glory of her youth, Lauren's mom always had an intimidating effect on everyone. Lauren was no exception.

"Um, Elisha, and some of her friends." Lauren continued loading flats of perennials onto a large, green display cart.

"You seem to be seeing a lot of her these days." Gracie pulled her phone out of her Thompson's Gardens apron and began punching numbers into the calculator.

"Well, she's fun, and has cool friends. Plus, she knows a lot of people in a really popular band. I was thinking of writing a piece about them."

"One I can read this time?" She shot Lauren a piercing look.

"Look, I can't share EVERYTHING I do with you." Lauren rolled her eyes.

"Yes, I know. You're an adult now. Just remember, adults need money. If you ever want to go full time here, my offer still stands."

"I know, I know. I JUST graduated! Geesh!" Lauren loaded the final flat onto the display cart and began to push it towards the front entrance.

"Anyway, when I do I get to meet this Elisha? Your father seems quite impressed with her."

"Soon...maybe we can all go out to dinner or something next week. Or we can see Beautiful Chaos again. They do a lot of old songs too."

"Hey! I'm not that old!"

Lauren giggled."Well, Keegan does this whole Backstreet Boys medley thing and introduces it by asking if there are any hot moms in the audience. I'd say you qualify."

Gracie blushed. "When will you get back?"

"Not until later probably."

"Alright, remember, don't let Jennifer drink anything!" She shot a piercing glance. Her eyes squinted in that way she had let Lauren know she knew exactly as much as Lauren thought she knew and was allowing this only as long as she knew enough to not let on that she knew what she knew.

"And have Jennifer mark those as half off when you put them out front. We need to make room for the mums."

"Got it." The chess game continues, Lauren thought.

"And remember to be safe tonight. I love you." Gracie bathed Lauren in a tender smile. The skin around her eyes crinkled as she watched her daughter, now a beautiful woman, wheel the cart through the front door.

"If only she knew." Lauren mumbled as she pulled into the parking lot of a Best Western hotel.

"What?" Jennifer snapped her head towards Lauren.

"Nothing. Just talking to myself. I told Mom we were going to hang out with Elisha and her friends tonight."

"I overheard. Anyway, that's not exactly a lie is it? Wait, you said friends?" Jennifer looked shocked.

"Mmmmm." Lauren giggled. "You'll see!"

They parked next to the hotel. Jennifer looked up at the large Best Western plus sign, hanging ominously five stories above them. She had checked into hotels before but never had such a feeling of trepidation as they walked along the curved entrance driveway, under the brick portico and into the lobby.

"Second floor." Lauren looked at her phone as they walked to the elevators. "She's in room two fourteen."

"Jennifer!" A melodious voice came from behind them. They turned around to see Keegan Reilly walking briskly to meet them. Impossibly-handsome, he commanded the lobby of the Colorado Springs Best Western as if it were the stage at Madison Square Garden. His hard chest fought against the fabric of his black V-neck T-shirt and it must have taken him hours to style his hair to look like he had just rolled out of bed. His chiseled face and haunting cadence caught the attention of a group of women waiting for the concierge as if he might be somebody important. To Jennifer, he absolutely was. He seemed like he was in an awful hurry yet he unslung the acoustic guitar from his shoulder and greeted them as if he had all the time in the world.

"Oh my God! Keegan!" Jennifer bounced down the hallway towards the gorgeous human before her. "Can we take a selfie? Natalie will be soooo jealous!" Her phone appeared in her hand. Keegan bent down so their heads were next to each other as Jennifer snapped several pictures, flashing a bigger and bigger smile each time.

"What are you doing here?" Jennifer asked.

"I um, live here, for the moment. I'm not sure you overheard. I broke up with my fiancée a couple of weeks ago and...things haven't been great. I'm living here until she moves out."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." Some concern crept into Jennifer's voice. She eyed his guitar. "I didn't realize you guys were playing tonight. I check Instagram for your updates."

"Solo show." Keegan smiled. "Ever since Jake got promoted at the police department we've had to cut down on how many gigs we can do a year. It's actually been good. I've gotten to work on my guitar playing a lot. I'm no Travis Wilson, but I do OK."

"I'd love to hear you sing solo sometime. You have the best voice!" Jennifer cooed.

"Well, I'm playing an acoustic set at the Double Nickel tonight. I'll buy you a drink if you come out."

"Oh I'm not really into drinking in bars..." Jennifer trailed off. She ran a hand through her blonde waves and looked down, smiling sheepishly.

"Oh really? Is that a protection thing or..."

Lauren interrupted with a wink. "It's a, 'she's only nineteen' thing."

"Oh, I'm so sorry, when I offered you drinks on the bus, I..."

"It's OK, she puts it away! She just can't be in bars." Lauren laughed.

"Well, you certainly don't look nineteen. Maybe some other time then?" Keegan asked hopefully.

"Yes!" Jennifer lit up.

"We need to be going don't we?" Lauren grabbed Jennifer by the shoulders.

"Hit me up on Snapchat!" He flashed an impossibly-perfect smile before pivoting towards the exit.

"He is way too old for you!" Lauren chided as they entered the small elevator.

"What, like Elisha's not too old for you?"

"She's still in her twenties, I mean, I think she is."

"You don't even know, do you?! You didn't know the first thing about her when you let her shit down your throat? Ha! If I wanna let some hot thirty-five year old fuck my brains out I see no problem with that...according to your rules!"

"You don't even know if that's a thing he'll do."

"Oh I know...he gave me his Snapchat. You don't Snapchat unless you wanna Snatchchat!" Jennifer bit her lip and began manically tapping her screen. She twisted her rump around and glanced at herself in the mirrored wall of the elevator. "First chance I get I'm gonna send him a pic of this tight little ass and he'll come runn..."

"Ding." The doors opened on a conservatively-dressed older couple. The woman's face was one of abject horror although the man was having difficulty suppressing a grin.

Jennifer quickly pivoted "He'll come running his mouth about something--and I'll say I want no part of it!" Her face was beat red by the time they stepped into the carpeted hallway.

"You're such a dork." Lauren shook her head.

"A dork with a hot ass." Jennifer whispered and smacked herself on her flank as they walked.

When they got to room two fourteen, Lauren knocked.

"Come in, it's not locked."

Elisha was sitting on the bed, conservatively dressed, well, conservative for Elisha.

She was wearing a black leather corset drawn together with a thick cord criss-crossing over her luminous skin from her navel to her breasts. Rather than a pair of crotchless panties or nothing, as was typically the case, she wore a pair of tight, low-riding blue jeans that hugged the bubble of her backside. A black lace choker wrapped around her neck and her raven-black hair flared around her bare shoulders in a wild mass of long curls that gently bounced and swayed with her breath. She rushed towards Lauren, throwing her arms around her. They pressed their lips together deeply. Elisha broke the kiss and pressed her nose into Lauren's scalp, breathing in her sweet aroma.

"I missed you Elisha!" Lauren looked up into Elisha's emerald green eyes. A half-head taller, Elisha looked down at her friend and drank in the warm glow of her enthusiastic smile. She dipped her head down and flicked her tongue against Lauren's wet lips, enjoying how the skin around her eyes crowed and the flecks of gold within the blue danced in anticipation. She ran a hand up Lauren's thigh, pressing into the fabric of her jeans. She reached around and caressed the bulge of her firm buttocks before sliding her hand around Lauren's hips and roughly cupping the mound between her legs. Jennifer could see Elisha's nipples harden through the thin leather on her chest.

"Um, I'd say get a room, but..." Jennifer looked around and bent her lips into a smirk.

Elisha pulled herself away. "Actually, we have two rooms. Let me show you the bathroom!" Her eyes flashed with an ecstatic gleam. "We l have two fourteen and two fifteen." She took Lauren by the hand and pulled her through the connecting door with Jennifer curiously scurrying behind.

They came out into an identical looking room except the king-sized bed had been stripped of its duvet and fitted with a rubber mattress cover. On this were several nylon straps in the shape of an X. Jennifer could see four padded cuffs, each securely attached to one of the four corners of the bed. She eyed the apparatus as Elisha walked to the mirrored closet and began to rummage inside.

"And this is for you. It's one size fits most." Elisha returned from the closet with a hanger containing what was probably a French Maid Halloween costume. She could see a garter belt and a lacy apron-like teddy that said dirty on the front in decorative lettering. She handed it to Jennifer along with a package of fishnet nylons.

"I'll let you get changed. We don't have a lot of time before our first guest." Elisha winked.

"Woah woah, I'm down. I mean, I want to play, but this is like, way too much too fast! I thought it was just gonna be us, and I'd just have to lick it! This seems like...!" Jennifer looked from Elisha to Lauren and back again, holding her outfit in her outstretched arms as if somebody had just handed her a ticking bomb.

"She didn't tell you what we're doing?" Elisha looked from Jennifer to Lauren.

"Well, I was fine with letting her squirm!" Lauren grinned.

"Um, so what's going on then?"Jennifer asked, puzzled.

"Oh Jennifer, don't worry. You're not the toilet, you're SERVICING the toilet!"

"Oh." Relief seemed to rush over her face. "Which toilet? Oh."

"Guess!" Lauren laughed as she pulled her blouse over her head and began to peel off her jeans.

"Yes. Has Lauren been telling you about these fantasies she's been having? Like being a shit slave for an entire restaurant and stuff?" She placed a hand on a cocked hip as Lauren removed her black lace bra and panties and began folding her clothes. Once they were all in a neat pile she handed them to Elisha, who put them in the closet.

"Anyway, I figured why not? We can easily try this with some friends of mine. Some of them you've met. Others...will be strangers to you." She caught Lauren's widening eyes with a wicked gleam. "I'll be in the first room greeting the...let's keep calling them guests. They'll come in through the connecting door, then leave through the main door here. You change into your little maid outfit and make sure the toilet is perfectly clean in between each use." Elisha grinned as she slapped Jennifer on her haunch.

"Is this your punishment then Lauren?" Jennifer asked.

Lauren looked from Jennifer to Elisha. "I don't know, we really didn't talk about that. Is it?"

"Maybe." Elisha walked to Lauren, taking her into her embrace, mashing Lauren's bare breasts into the leather of her corset as she kissed her deeply.

Elisha broke from their cuddle. "Hurry up. I'm going to finish the install." Jennifer was shewed into the bathroom. She closed the door, taking one last look at Lauren enthusiastically securing one of her ankles into a padded cuff.

--

Jennifer stepped out of the bathroom feeling just the right amount of dirty and a little too excited in her flimsy French Maid outfit. Though the panties she had under her jeans would have matched her ensemble well, she was sure Mistress Elisha meant for her to leave them off. She felt the snug embrace of the Lycra garter belt on her hips. The straps tingled against her thighs with clips that dug into her skin just the right amount as they gripped the delightfully-alien fishnet stockings covering her legs. The cool air from the vents felt good against her shaven mound and made the lace of her apron dance against her skin. The scant clothing made her feel more vulnerable than if she had been completely bare. She caught her reflection in the full length mirror, feeling a storm of pins and needles throughout her body. She adjusted her frilly hair piece before tiptoeing to the bed, where Elisha lay atop Lauren, whispering in her ear and kissing her in turn.

The untamed fall of Elisha's hair surrounded them both in a shimmering ocean of black in the low light. Lauren was tightly secured against the mattress save for one hand, that she was running through the curls of Elisha's onyx mane.

"I love you too! Remember, once this last cuff goes on, you're a toilet, no going back OK? And it's completely up to you." Elisha closed her eyes and pressed her lips firmly to Lauren's. She returned the kiss passionately as they explored the depths of each other's mouths with their tongues. "A filthy...mmm...public...uh...toilet--I told them to use you...uuuuh...however they want to. Even I won't be able to stop them," she explained through a volley of kisses.

Lauren opened her eyes slowly. They sparkled beneath Elisha's shadow. The luminescent pearl of her teeth gleamed in the semidarkness as her lips drew into a broad smile. "Never say red." She swept her tongue over her upper front teeth, met Elisha's stare with warming eyes and shook her head slowly. "I'll Never say red," she whispered again before plunging her hand into the remaining cuff. Elisha fell on her for a deep kiss. Jennifer heard the vinyl cinch tightly around Lauren's wrist as Elisha velcroed it into place.

Elisha slowly opened her eyes as they parted lips. Remaining close, she whispered, "You ready..." She paused to kiss Lauren softly once again "...Toilet?"

"Mmmm Hmmmm." Lauren moaned.

Elisha carefully removed Lauren's glasses, placing them on the nightstand before she stepped off the bed and stripped her jeans away to reveal a pair of silk crotch-less panties. An intricate pattern of semi-sheer black flowers danced around her waistline while two darker straps tightly caressed the folds between her legs. Her lips glistened in the light. It was as if the straps were coaxing the romantic discharge from within her.