Mistress Elisha's Maid Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For some reason this pseudo-familiarity excited Jennifer more. Her hand walked down the lace of her apron, snapped her garter belt against her skin and toyed with the elastic straps before finding its mark between her legs. As she watched the lady climb onto the bed and hitch up her mini dress, this rubbing grew faster.

Though Jennifer could only see the smallest portion of the magnificence below her dress, it was clear she had worn no underwear.

"Oh my God, I've been holding this all evening! Open up!" She leaned forward, pressing herself hard into Lauren's face. From the way she squirmed, it was clear Lauren had not anticipated such an airtight seal. The lady's shoulders rose and fell with her breath as the contents of her bladder emptied into Lauren's throat. "Once you drink it all you'll get to breathe. Not a second before!"

Jennifer saw Lauren's throat ripple every few seconds as she expertly kept up with the onslaught. Time passed and Lauren's throat began to contract with greater and greater frequency. She clenched her restrained hands into fists. Her hips began to thrash from side to side before lifting off the rubber mattress. Her ass hit the bed with a resounding smack, once, twice, a third time then twisted violently as the cuffs restraining her hands dug deep into her wrists. The tendons in her strong arms rose up as if they would rip out of her skin. The lady braced herself against the wall, holding firm to Lauren's face, not letting her catch a single breath. Lauren let out a very muffled blood-curdling scream then fell silent. Her ass hit the mattress once more and remained still.

Jennifer's quivering hand shot to her mouth. "Oh no!" She whispered, not sure what to do. "My God, she..." She saw the lady lift herself up off of Lauren's face. Lauren remained still for several more seconds before Jennifer saw Lauren twist one of her hands in its cuff and her belly begin to move up and down as she gasped for air.

Holy fuck, that was close! This woman almost suffocated her sister and she just watched it happen. Her whole body was numb. Her hand fell useless against her side and it was several moments before she became aware of an intense pain between her legs. She coaxed her tingling fingers over to investigate and found she was drenched in a way she had never been before. Even more so than when she had tasted shit for the first time! Her trembling hand rose to her face once again. She felt ashamed as she studied the thick white cream on her fingers. She cooed as her hand forced itself into her mouth. She sucked her digits like a baby on a pacifier before reaching between her legs for more.

"You're fine. Now get ready for my shit," said the lady as she casually looked over her shoulder to Lauren. She seemed almost bored. She nearly killed her sister and she was bored! Fuck! Jennifer shook as she played Lauren's maniacal thrashing and writhing over and over in her head. Another second of it and she would have came.

Lauren responded with her usual, "Mmmm Hmmmm," but the added lust in her moan was clear, even through the tiny speaker. She could have died, and she wanted nothing more than to eat the shit of her would-be murderess!

"I have a date right after this and I expect to remain clean back there understood?"

"Mmm Hmmm!"

"You claim to be a perfect toilet so I expect you to eat, eat and eat some more is that clear?" She glanced over her shoulder, watching Lauren's hips twist from side to side as she squirmed within her bonds.

Her shit began slowly. Thick and creamy, it descended towards Lauren's gaping mouth like a shiny brown snake. It somehow remained in one piece as it drew closer and closer. Lauren's head snapped up and she quickly chomped at the end of it. She inhaled it into her mouth so quickly that she was able to take a few inches off the end without breaking the rest. She smacked her lips together twice and swallowed, popping her mouth open again. She gobbled at the turd as it came out, chewing fast and gulping loudly. She kept up well, and might have been able to do so for the entire run, had gravity not pulled off the remainder, which hit Lauren's face hard, snaking across her cheek and onto the mattress cover. Lauren continued gnashing and consuming like a hungry animal, drawing what landed on her face into mouth with her lips before twisting her head to the side and grasping at the four or so inches of glistening brown on the bed.

"Elisha was right. You really are nothing more than a commode." She turned to the camera and winked. "And since I made a mess of this one's mouth, I believe I shall require a fresh tongue. You...Yes you. In the bathroom!" She nodded to the camera. It took a moment for Jennifer to register that she was talking to her. She snapped out of her trance, quickly suckling the creamy white discharge from her fingers. A knock came on the door.

The lady was even more impressive in person. So mature yet eternally beautiful. Years of proper nutrition and exercise had created a deity. She looked as Jennifer hoped she would look at that age. The gold flecks in her black dress shimmered as she threw the door open. "Elisha has done well for herself. Even her maid is an impeccable beauty."

Jennifer blushed and looked down, her frilly hairpiece nearly falling to the floor.

"I'm going to be late. Quickly, quickly, on the floor." She pointed down. Despite Elisha's insistence she wouldn't have to eat or taste shit, Jennifer found herself complying. The cool surface felt nice against her bare bottom. The rasp of her fishnets against the tile sent a shiver up her spine.

"So you're the neophyte then?"

"Um, yea, you could say that."

"So you are allowed to speak to me?"

"Yes. I mean, I think so." Jennifer held her hands up, spreading the woman's cheeks apart as she sat upon them. She couldn't believe she was letting this woman do this to her.

"Good. I like being able to have a conversation with a girl. None of this Ummm Hmmm, Mmmm Mmmm nonsense Elisha seems to enjoy so much. I don't see the point, but then again, she has the perfect toilet doesn't she? Be a dear and clean me. I really must be going."

Jennifer eyed the tiny smear of brown clinging to the woman's ass. She didn't need to do this, she reminded herself. It really wasn't much though, just a little smear. She had done it before and for some reason, she found herself unable to defy this magnificent woman. She took a deep breath, made a dart of her tongue and thrust it into the smelly cavity, wiggling it around.

"What are you doing? Haven't you ever cleaned a woman before?" The lady pushed herself up, looking down at Jennifer, her stern face framed by her muscular thighs.

"Yeh, thorrry..." Jennifer began to shake as she worked up a mouthful of saliva to remove the filth from her tongue. She began to shake as she swallowed the slime in her mouth down. She could feel her stomach begin to turn. Though this was more than she had ever taken into her stomach before, the feeling was manageable. Far more concerning was the eruption of pleasure within that threatened to push her over the edge.

"Oh dear." The woman's face lightened, her brown eyes grew softer as her face lifted in concern. "My God...You're shaking!"

"Sorry!" Jennifer looked terrified. "I'm new at this!" She felt tears beginning to form in the corners of her eyes. "I wasn't supposed to even have to taste it tonight! Beginner...that's what that thing you called me means right? "

"Neophyte?" She laughed. "More or less. So, you haven't even tasted poo before?"

"I have, but..." her face flushed. "Every time I taste it, even a little bit, I...cum...and then if I try to swallow it, I can't keep it down, like at all." She would have buried her head in her hands had they not been supporting the toned buttocks above her.

"I see. Well...has anyone tried to teach you how to eat it properly?"

"My sister..." Jennifer's face was a dark crimson. The vein in her forehead surged with blood.

"Well, there's the problem. Your sister is a sewer." She took a sharp breath. "And I mean that in the nicest way. There are girls out there who could train their whole lives and never eat like her. She's an absolute natural. Even 'Mistress Elisha' doesn't know what she's doing I'm afraid. She talks a big talk but she's only ever trained Lauren if I'm to understand it, who doesn't seem like she needed any training at all. She really has no idea how to turn a 'regular' girl into a toilet." She glanced at the gold watch on her wrist before sitting up and pressing her full weight into Jennifer's hands. "Here, do everything I tell you OK? Lick me like you wish a guy would lick you...like an ice cream cone. Long, delicate strokes. We are very sensitive back there--so many nerve endings--you can't just lap at it like a thirsty dog!"

Jennifer stilled her breathing and extended a quivering tongue, this time beginning as low as possible and sweeping over the woman's smelly pit from the middle to the tip. The flavor was just as intense but the slower pace kept the energy within her in check.

"That's right. Love it. Really love it! It's supposed to be sensual. You're doing the most intimate thing you can do with my most sensitive area. It's supposed to be passionate. Transferring my poo to your tongue should be a natural byproduct of lust--not the other way around--don't force yourself."

Jennifer finally began to breathe calmly through her nose as she continued the long strokes.

"How is your tongue? Does it have a nice coating on it?"

Jennifer replied, "Yeth."

"Ok, now, swallow it down. I want you to really concentrate on NOT climaxing. The trick is to not cum until everything is safely within your belly." Jennifer took a sharp breath and carefully swallowed.

"Very good. How are you doing?"

"Pretty good I guess."

"How's your stomach?"

"I'll live."

"And your...state of arousal. Keeping that in check?"

"So far, so good." Jennifer let out a long, measured sigh.

"OK, do you want to continue?"

"Um, what do you mean? It looks like you're all clean." Jennifer shot a skeptical look into the woman's ass.

"What I mean is, I might have a little bit more inside me. I think you know exactly what I'm going to say. I think you'll try to disagree with me, but...I think you might enjoy it if I...have a poo in your mouth."

Jennifer's pounding heart leapt into her throat. The thought had been there, buried, hiding, just waiting to be called out.

She swallowed slowly and took a ragged breath. "I don't know, I'm not sure. I don't think I could eat it."

"Well, If you're not sure, I can always..."

"No, wait, just a little maybe? Maybe I can spit it out if I don't like it?"

She glowered down at Jennifer, eyes full of poison. "Spitting out a lady's poop is one of the most disrespectful things a girl can do. If we keep going...and I'm positive you want to keep going, here's what's going to happen. I am going to poop in your mouth. A nice mouthful of slimy crap. You may not like it at first, but I expect you to swallow everything I give you. And you will thank me for it."

"How do you know that's what I want?" Jennifer blushed again, her curious eyes betraying her.

"I just have a feeling I...knew a girl once, a lot like you. She didn't want to do it. Fascinated by it for sure." She let out a wistful breath. "Kept going back to the edge, over and over again. Finally, it took a little force to take her to the place she most wanted to be." She giggled as she traced a finger down along Jennifer's upper abdomen to her belly button. "But you're still a beginner right? You have all the time. Tell you what, I'll just go and use your sister again."

"No, don't do that. Maybe just a little? I promise I'll eat it." Jennifer couldn't believe what she was saying and hoped she didn't look too desperate as she met the woman's stern yet warm gaze.

"Only if you're sure." She lifted her ass and smiled down at Jennifer.

"I...I think so. Yes."

"I'm delighted. But I don't believe you."

"No please!"

"Please what?"

"Please shit in my mouth?"

"Are you sure?"

Jennifer took a deep breath. "Yes!"

"Good. I knew you wanted to try it."

Jennifer resumed licking the woman's asshole with the same long, tender strokes. Her stomach had calmed down a bit but now fluttered in anticipation.

The woman's speech was slow, clean and clinical. Like a doctor or a lawyer. "Here's what's going to happen. I'm going to give you just a little bit. Enough to get you hooked I think. While you're licking me, try to imagine me pushing it into your mouth. It will be the same flavor you have now, just more intense. Imagine it melting on your tongue. Imagine it sliding down your throat and try to imagine how it's going to feel once it's inside of you. It WILL upset your stomach. You WILL want to throw it up. But it's manageable. Think about that feeling. Think about it as you lick me...and then, embrace the feeling. Eventually, you'll get as much pleasure from it being inside you as from your precious clitoris. I can see what this is doing to you. You're going to have quite the mess on this floor when we're done!"

It was true. Jennifer felt a total loss of control between her legs. She blushed under the woman's ass.

"Keep thinking about it. And when you calm down and feel ready, you're going to be the one to do it. Once you make the decision, once you're ready to eat, I want you to squeeze my butt as hard as you can. Once you do that, I'll take it as my cue to push. Once that happens, everything I have left is going in your mouth! Don't make me wait too long though!"

Jennifer felt a bump of energy within her. It was as if an icy hand gripped her by the base of the spine and wouldn't let go. The gun was pointed at her head and she would be the one to pull the trigger!

She kept licking the woman's ass tenderly and tried to do as she said. She imagined the feeling of shit sliding down her esophagus and into her belly. She remembered a few weeks back, after getting as drunk as she had ever been on the Beautiful Chaos tour bus. The hangover the next day--the tumultuous seasick feeling in her stomach--this wouldn't be nearly as bad as all that, she thought. This was just a tiny lump of poop. Natural, from a woman's body-- a beautiful woman's body!

It's just a little bit...no worse than drunk nausea. It's the idea that's so vile. Wasn't that what Lauren said? She thought of her sister, strapped to the bed in the next room. Her own shit, and the shit of two other women pounding in her stomach like a million hangovers, yet she was ready for more. She tried to think about her roiling stomach. How painful it must be. She imagined what it must be like and tried to make herself as sick as possible. The nausea she had so easily felt earlier had become a dull oscillation. It's just a little bit. I've got this--I've got this!

Jennifer squeezed the woman's ass with all her strength.

She heard a muted chuckle--a thousand miles away. She felt the woman's buttocks clench as her asshole puckered out, expanding to snugly meet the inside of her lips. She felt a puff of gas, a muffled crackle and all at once a bitter lump slid onto her tongue. Though an aggressive violation and an uneasy feeling, her brain couldn't quite believe this was the woman's poop she was tasting. Warm and fresh, with the consistency of soft-serve ice cream, her senses didn't know what to make of the taste without the visual component. It was as if the woman had penetrated her mouth with some previously undiscovered sexual organ...and Jennifer felt herself respond in kind.

She held it in her mouth as the woman swung her legs over her head and turned to face her. She looked up into kind eyes. The woman knew moments before Jennifer made the decision. She saw it in her lips as they curled into a tiny smile, in her face as the worry lines receded into a tranquil mask and in her eyes as they resolved to a confidant aquamarine. She smiled deeply at Jennifer--as if to say congratulations. Moments later, Jennifer calmly swallowed.

"Good girl." She whispered. "Very good girl. How are you doing?"

Jennifer took a deep breath and tried to slow her pounding heart. "I'm, I'm OK." She was aware her entire body was shaking, on the verge of a powerful climax.

"Do you want some more?"

Jennifer spoke as if her lips belonged to someone else. As if a second brain had awakened inside her and was now giving commands to her body. "Yes!"

"I'm sorry...that was it." She grinned as she saw a momentary look of true disappointment on Jennifer's face. "Now what do you say?"

"What?"

"You just got to be my personal toilet. What...do...you...say?"

"Um...thank you?"

"We'll have to work on that. 'Mistress Elisha' has no idea what she's doing. Now I'm going to have you lick me clean. Just concentrate on your stomach. Don't let yourself cum until after you're done. If you can keep this down it will be so much easier next time."

Next time? It was true. There would be a next time! This woman, a beautiful stranger, had just pushed a shit in her mouth like a baby into a diaper and as she focused on that fact, the riot in her stomach shot waves of pleasure through her body. The truth was, she had loved every minute of it. Jennifer mopped the woman's ass with broad strokes, slow and tender while her mind reeled. As the woman slowly lifted her ass from her face, Jennifer managed to ask, "How do you know that it'll be easier?"

"Don't worry about it," she chuckled, standing up quickly. "How are you doing? I noticed you didn't cum."

"I'm doing OK." The turmoil in her stomach had not abated at all, but neither had the golden warmth flooding the surrounding area. "I think I'll hold off...for now." She smiled.

There would be a next time. Holy fuck!

The woman strapped on her heels and wrapped herself in her Bradbury coat, not giving a second glance towards Lauren where she still lay on the bed but she turned to Jennifer. "Let your 'Mistress' know that Mrs. Devlin wouldn't mind seeing YOU again." She turned and walked out the door.

Jennifer walked to the bed gingerly. The words echoed in her mind. If she kept it all down it would be easier the next time and she found herself determined to keep it down.

She smiled as she grabbed the toilet paper roll and began mopping up the smeared mattress around Lauren's head. When she finished, she dangled the rancid wad, covered with stale piss and cold shit over Lauren's face--who looked up at the clump of paper with delirious, unsteady eyes.

"Never say red!" Jennifer giggled as she tossed the revolting mess into Lauren's mouth.

"Toilets ready!"

She rubbed her belly where Mrs. Devlin's shit was settling in nicely.

"Both of them," she whispered.