Mistress Elisha's Maid Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gingerly stepped onto the bed and padded on her knees until the opening in her panties hovered directly above Lauren's head. "Open."

Lauren's mouth snapped open at the order. Elisha made no effort to squat or bring herself any closer to Lauren's lips. Instead she reached her hand down, made a V with her fingers and carefully parted her vagina, giving her urethral opening a clear shot down Lauren's throat. She closed her eyes and sighed. Soon a bubbling flow of creamy golden liquid rained down upon her living toilet. Despite her experience, a good portion of it ended up splashing against Lauren's neck and onto the rubber mattress protector before Elisha expertly redirected the flow into her mouth. Jennifer could hear an intermittent squelching sound which she took to be Lauren swallowing. She saw the ripple of flesh every time her muscles contracted and made note of how Elisha made no effort to slow her stream. Eventually, not even Lauren could keep up with the deluge, causing a good deal of fetid liquid to cascade over her face, into her eyes, and onto the rubber below. When Elisha was finished she ran her fingers through her soft cleft and paused a moment. Her green eyes narrowed as she examined her glistening digits as if she was considering cleaning them with her own mouth. She quickly caught herself, opting to dry them on a golden wave of Lauren's hair as she met Jennifer's curious gaze.

"As you can see, I made quite the mess of this toilet here. It will be your job to make sure it is completely spotless for the next customer, guest, whatever." Elisha smiled as she padded off the bed. She gestured at Lauren with an outstretched hand as she stepped out of Jennifer's way. Lauren remained silent.

Jennifer reached for the roll of toilet paper on the nightstand before Elisha slapped her wrist.

"You'll want to save that for the nasty stuff!"

"Then how am I supposed to clean her--I mean it?" Jennifer's eyes darted from Lauren to Elisha then back once more. "You didn't give me any other supplies."

"You have all the supplies you'll need right here." Elisha walked forward, grabbing Jennifer roughly by the jaw. "It's only piss. Tonight, you won't have to taste shit at all, unless you want to, but piss..." She stuck out her tongue and traced the delicate line of her lips.

Jennifer walked over to the bed. Lauren smelled quite strong. It was as if Elisha had done everything in her power to make her urine as unappealing as possible. Not even Lauren's morning piss was as bad as this. She was even more amazed now that Lauren had guzzled it down as willingly as she had.

"You'll notice my piss smells much worse than it should. I made sure to not drink water today, and held it as long as possible. I like to make my toilet piggy happy!" Elisha looked Lauren's body over with superior eyes--like those of a hunter admiring a fresh kill or a duchess pleased with herself for finding such a faithful, debaseable servant. For a moment though, as she watched Lauren vainly pull against her restraints, flashing a warm, elated smile, Jennifer caught a shift in Elisha's eyes and face. A glint of admiration and a subtle, affectionate turn of the lips seemed to say that Elisha would be perfectly happy sharing the night with Lauren as lovers--as equals--and this entire act was for the benefit of Lauren and her intense need to be degraded--to be used.

"Um, I guess I'm going to lick you clean then?"

Lauren offered no reply.

"Don't be stupid. Toilets can't talk," Elisha snorted. "Do you talk to your toilet at home when you clean it?"

"I never clean it. My mom usually does it, I think."

"Just lick it clean already. There are others waiting their turn!" Elisha tapped at her Apple Watch, looking intently at the screen, then back at Jennifer. "Katie will be here in like, five minutes."

Jennifer bent down, trying not to breathe in too deeply and began to lap at the droplets of acrid liquid covering Lauren's skin, making sure to clean every square inch of face before turning her attention to her neck. A small quantity of fluid had collected in Lauren's sternal notch. After a quick glance to Elisha, Jennifer pursed her lips as if they were a straw and sucked it into her mouth. She silently cursed Lauren for not giving her the opportunity to practice swallowing piss in their morning session but figured that if push came to shove, she'd be able to handle a few mouthfuls. Her head glided over to Lauren's and she slowly dribbled a cheek full of piss into her waiting mouth, which remained agape as nobody had told her to close it. Lauren's eyes rolled back into her head as she swallowed autonomically. Jennifer repeated this action with the generous amount of liquid waste that had pooled on the mattress cover in between Lauren's neck and shoulder.

"OK, that should do it." Elisha walked over to the TV cabinet and picked up Lauren's phone. "I'm going to video call you. This will let you keep an eye on what's going on. Wait in the bathroom, once the customer is done using the toilet, you come out and clean it. Understand?"

"Yes."

"That's yes Mistress. Understand?" Elisha glowered.

"Yes Mistress!"

"Also, since she is a toilet now, she won't be able to tell you if she needs anything...so, keep an eye on her. For example, if she needs to shit...actually, here...let's see how you think on your feet!" Her eyes flashed as she walked over to Lauren, lightly resting her hand on a restrained arm. "Shit...NOW!"

Lauren didn't speak. Instead, Jennifer could see her stomach muscles contract as she began to obediently and mindlessly push.

"Wait! How am I supposed to clean in there if she's tied down?"

"You better figure it out. She's a dumb toilet, if she has to go, she's just gonna go."

Lauren made no effort to move, or raise her buttocks off the plastic covering. She remained where she was, unaware of or unconcerned for the mess she was creating. From this angle, her shit would likely mash up against the bed and turn her ass into an untenable mess. Jennifer jumped up, rushing to Lauren's behind with both hands. She used one hand to hold her full cheeks apart while placing the other under her dilating hole. Soon, Lauren was pumping a firm, creamy shit into Jennifer's hands like a perverse ice cream machine. Jennifer was able to catch five inches of it before Elisha commanded Lauren to stop.

Jennifer eyed the dark lump in her left hands.

"Fuck that was close. Now what do I do?" She looked at Elisha skeptically.

"Feed the toilet."

"Right." She studied the thick tube of waste in her hand. Although the sight, feel and smell of it filled her with conflicting emotions, she was glad she wouldn't have to taste or eat any.

Baby steps, she thought to herself as she walked around the bed, reaching her hand over Lauren's face and holding it to her trembling lips.

Lauren snapped at the end of the shaft like an animal nipping at a treat, catching a small nugget between her pearly white teeth. She chewed the small lump, snapping her head back and forth with each bite before sending it into her stomach. A gargling sound rushed from her lips as her throat muscles pushed the mess down her esophagus. Her jaws popped open once again as she eyed the remainder in Jennifer's hand.

Jennifer repeated this process again and again. More and more of the turd disappeared down Lauren's throat until just a small nugget remained, which Jennifer released with a "plop." Lauren swallowed quickly, without chewing.

The gulf between Lauren her sister and Lauren the toilet was never more apparent. Jennifer marveled at doglike energy with which she wolfed the mess down. If Elisha was looking to demonstrate how she had spent the last few weeks transforming Lauren into a subhuman septic tank she had to be thrilled with her slave's performance.

"Clean!" Jennifer held her shit stained hand over Lauren's mouth, allowing her sister suck the filth from each finger in turn as if they were lollipops. She lapped at Jennifer's palm like a cat at a bowl of milk until her hand was spotless. When she finished, Jennifer wiped the excess saliva off on her frilly apron. She then looked from the messy pit between Lauren's splayed legs to the roll of toilet paper on the nightstand.

She grabbed a few squares of paper, scooping up the button of waste caked on Lauren's hole before folding it over and collecting the rest from the surrounding area. She admired how reflexive and obedient Lauren had been when ordered to shit. How unconcerned she had been as she messily pinched it off to create the putrid mess she on her tight little ass, a mess now completely contained in the wad of shitty toilet paper Jennifer held in her outstretched hand.

"So once I clean it, where can I put this?" Jennifer held the rancid wad up.

"Just throw it in the toilet and flush it down," Elisha said casually.

Jennifer was halfway to the bathroom when Elisha called after her. "No, the toilet!" She gestured sternly to Lauren.

"Oh right!" She looked down at Lauren with an evil grin before stuffing the wad into Lauren's gaping mouth. Without any hesitation, Lauren began to chew the mess. It took much longer for her to break down the paper than a normal load of poop and she had to noisily clear her windpipe, "Ahahahahahgh," on her first attempt at swallowing. After working up a mouthful of saliva, she tried again and Jennifer could hear the wad of paper gurgle its way down her throat.

"Looks like it's in good hands. You really have a good intuition of how to treat a human toilet." Elisha flashed a satisfied smile as she tapped Lauren's phone a few times. Jennifer could hear her phone begin to chime from the bathroom. Elisha placed Lauren's phone under the television where it was neither hidden nor obtrusive. Jennifer took one last look at Lauren, strapped to the bed. It looked as if her entire body was quaking in anticipation. Jennifer closed the door and accepted Elisha's call.

--

Jennifer watched Lauren for a moment on her screen. From this perspective she could see the full spread of Lauren's toned thighs and her flat belly. Her chest rose and fell slowly. Her breasts, two lively mounds without a hint of sag, seemed to lightly pulse with the beating of her heart. A small amount of creamy discharge had begun to leak from the stretched and swollen gash her predicament had made of her womanhood. Jennifer's chest throbbed as she eyed the viscous fluid. Parts of her pulled against one another as she allowed her imagination to run wild. New feelings were awakening as if from a long sleep by the minute, yet nothing from before had changed.

She had taken several enticing pictures of herself in her French Maid costume to send to Keegan at the first available opportunity and though imagining him holding her down with his firm hands, taking her roughly and forcing his seed deep within her filled her entire body with prickling butterflies she was equally enraptured with the thought of drawing her sisters creamy ejaculation into her mouth and swallowing it down.

She noticed the change in the light first. Shadows moving silently across the wall on the other side of the room. It was at this point she realized that Elisha had turned the microphone off. Katie, the seductive, fiery-haired lead singer of Beautiful Chaos, entered the frame, shirtless. Jennifer could see now that the tattooed sleeves of her arms extended to her entire body. A massive dragon with diamond scales snaked over her athletic midsection, coiling around the subtle curves of her petite breasts--a painstaking masterwork in ruby reds and emerald greens on a canvas of warm honey. Demons and angels danced on her thighs as she stepped out of her silk panties. She turned to mount the bed, revealing a pair of glistening wings that loomed large over an expanse of ink as if she were a shimmering bird of prey, a tawny siren on the verge of eviscerating Lauren's defenseless body.

The praline beauty of her skin flushed wetly in the light as if she had just come from the gym. She was saying something to Lauren but of course, Jennifer couldn't hear. Now facing the camera, she swung her hips over Lauren's head and sat down. From this vantage, Jennifer couldn't see Lauren's face or much of Katie below the dragon's claw gripping her belly button. She could only see the top of an enticing crimson triangle, seemingly pointing straight down into Lauren's mouth.

She cursed Elisha's camera placement--if only she knew more about cinematography. Jennifer giggled. Of course, the one who knew all about it was strapped to the bed--willingly having become a mindless toilet. As she watched Katie writhe and twist, her image leaving indistinct ghostly trails in the air, she mused on how Lauren could have used her film degree to go on and on about frame rate, soft lighting and the appropriate lens...that is, if her tongue wasn't currently seeing much better use in running up and down the crack of Katie's fetid ass like she imagined it was.

She wished she could see Katie's fingers move as she brought her hand between her legs. She wished she could see what was happening to Lauren. Was she drinking piss?--Probably not, since it would be spraying everywhere given the voracity at which Katie was attacking herself. Was she eating shit? There was a good chance of that. If only she could see Lauren's throat. Seeing the ripple of her muscles would have given her some sort of idea what Lauren was going through. Instead, her only clues came from Katie as she swayed back and forth on Lauren's face. Her skin glowed like a summer sunset. Her radiant smile gave way to an intense look of open-mouthed concentration. Jennifer couldn't tell if she was straining or climaxing--but not knowing was half the fun. Sometimes, the excitement comes from what you can't see.

A week earlier, a few days after shitting in her sister's mouth for the first time, Jennifer searched the internet to see if there was someone, anyone who could eat shit like Lauren. She had found plenty of models willing to smear it all over themselves, several European ladies playing with fake shit and one British girl from some old videos who would eat a little bit, but it was painfully obvious she was doing it for the money.

There was only one girl who came close to Lauren. She was American, ostensibly in a master and slave relationship with her boyfriend. Jennifer found a video where her boyfriend lay on his back, spreading his legs, holding the camera on her as she approached on her hands and knees to a soundtrack of hard rock music Jennifer was unfamiliar with. She slowly pressed her innocent face right into the crack of his ass and, for the next few minutes, it looked as if she was giving him a very enthusiastic rim job. When she was done, she pulled away and it looked as if she was chewing. The telltale smear on her lips and her brown stained tongue as she smiled for the camera let everyone know she had spent the whole video obediently eating his shit, and loving every second of it! At the end, she even thanked him for the privilege of being his toilet. Jennifer re-watched the video over and over, imagining what was going on between the girl's lips and her boyfriend's asshole, marveling at how the transfer of filth happened unobserved, right before her eyes. This is how she felt watching Lauren now.

She imagined being in Lauren's place. Completely immobilized by her restraints, head pressed into the mattress by that beautiful tattooed ass, unable to protest, resist or even find manual relief for the intense pleasure she was sure to be experiencing as Katie pumped mouthful after mouthful of sweet shit into her mouth. If she was eating, Jennifer imagined Lauren would be gulping it down like a rabid Hyena. Based on the frozen mask of ecstasy on Katie's face, she wouldn't be surprised if that was exactly what was happening.

Katie held this look for several minutes as her arm moved faster and faster. Lauren's thighs twisted on the rubber mattress as her ankles pulled tight against their restraints. Her hips ground uselessly against the air. The small line of creamy yellow discharge had thickened and began to drip down over her folds and into the crack of her ass. She heard a muffled scream through the wall and saw Katie collapse on top of Lauren, her head just inches from her glistening sex. She half expected to see Katie lap at the puffy folds but instead, she sat up, composed herself and slowly climbed off her. She watched her shadow crawl across the wall and moments later, she was gone.

Jennifer walked into the room, sniffing the air as she approached the bed. Lauren looked more or less the same with a bit more flush in the cheeks and a thin layer of perspiration covering her entire body that wasn't there before.

"Did she even do anything?" Jennifer studied Lauren's body closely, it wasn't until she was inches away from her sister's face that she saw the fresh brown smudge on her half-drunk smile. It was light--barely visible against her tan skin. She felt a tickle in her stomach. Who knows how much she ate?

"Ooh, looks like she took a shit in your mouth."

"Mmm Hmmm." Lauren's reply was a warm hum.

"Was it nice and big?"

"Mmmm Hmmm," Lauren replied emphatically. Jennifer could feel a thin film of gruel beginning to form on the crease between her own legs. A shiver shot up her spine as she turned, catching a gust of cool air from the ducts.

"Good girl. You made it all go down didn't you?" She looked at Lauren's flat stomach. It didn't look any different than before.

"Mmm Hmmmaaa." Lauren hummed her reply before deliriously opening her mouth halfway through, releasing a long column of putrid air that smelled like an open sewer line--much worse than it had smelled after eating her own shit. Whatever had passed from Katie's asshole into Lauren's mouth, it had been positively toxic.

"Ooof, you smell fucking terrible!" Jennifer giggled as she cleaned her sister's lips with a length of toilet paper. She had just stuffed the rancid square into Lauren's hungry jaws when she heard a knock on the door.

"Just a minute!"

That was fast, she thought. For some reason, she thought there would be more time between guests, although she was sure that if Lauren was given a choice, she would have gone with 'as many girls as you can find, as quickly as possible.' She eyed the thick bead of creamy discharge pooling between Lauren's legs and quickly wicked it up with her forefinger. As Lauren finished choking the last of the toilet paper down Jennifer crassly shoved her finger into her mouth, giggling with satisfaction as she felt her manically suck it clean.

She jumped up, grabbing Lauren's phone from below the television. She turned on the mic and re-positioned it on top of a generic piece of artwork hanging on the wall.

"Much better!" She murmured, removing her phone from the pocket of her apron and checking the camera's view.

"Toilets ready!" She shouted as she retreated into the bathroom to wait.

She didn't have to wait long. The next girl was much older--maybe somewhere around their mom's age but it was impossible to tell. She was the epitome of grace--blonde hair with honey-brown roots, professionally whitened teeth, toned legs and strappy, mirror-black high-heel shoes she maneuvered like a runway model. Her black Burberry coat looked like it was worth more than Jennifer could make in a month at the nursery and she couldn't even guess at the price of the handbag she casually flung on the floor.

From her confident stride and the way she exploded into the room, Jennifer could tell that this woman had a body, clothes and career that she had worked hard for--and now it was time to play.

"Toilet, I can't hold it anymore. You'd better be ready!"

From this new angle, Jennifer could see Lauren ball her fist and fan her fingers in anticipation. And she could see the eagerness on her lips. The lady stripped off her coat, revealing a black cotton mini dress, hanging gracefully by a single strap over one of her narrow shoulders. She turned to face Lauren as she bent down, undoing the buckles of her shoes, giving Jennifer a good look at her well maintained bottom. She looked like one of the hot mom's at Sevenoh Sevenoh. Wait, she WAS from the gym! Jennifer didn't know her name but had seen her just a few weeks ago. How the fuck did Elisha know her? It's not like she'd ever seen Elisha there.