All Comments on 'Mistress in the Making Ch. 01'

by JackFrostFire

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Daveyk71Daveyk71almost 4 years ago

More. This is great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great start of a story!

Write on. After Layla, it will be Mom.

fitntrimfitntrimover 3 years ago
Wow!

Ohhh so arousing that she is given her best friend as her sex slave for a birthday present! THAT is HOT!

57j257j2about 3 years ago

Great! More Please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another brilliant and very erotic piece. And as usual you leave us hanging and wanting more. No needing more. I don't which series you continue next, just please release moe chapters asap

JackFrostFireJackFrostFireover 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous wrote: "Another brilliant and very erotic piece. And as usual you leave us hanging and wanting more. No needing more...."

Thank you! I'm so glad you like my stories! I wish I could get around to finishing the the Mistress in the Making story. I'm very happy with Chapter One -- so much so that it's a bit daunting to try to write a Chapter Two that lives up to the same standard (I've tried). It's my favorite story out of everything I've written. Sometimes these stories practically write themselves if I come up with a good idea, but it's almost impossible to force it. I hope Chapter One reached enough of a stopping point that it was worth reading without complete frustration over the cliffhanger ending.

But I haven't given up on it yet. I have a lot of other material that's 90% complete that I want to finish first, so we'll see. FYI I included the "can't compete" line in my introductions early on, but I mostly removed it as I gained confidence. I revised most of my stories over the past year and I think they're better now than they were. But silkstockingslover is still my idol!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackFrostFire@JackFrostFire
I've been married for 24 years to a loving wife. I'm just starting to post stories online. I love tales about pushing envelopes. Domination/submission is a favorite theme, as are illicit seductions... seductions of strangers, milfs, teachers, students, friends, even family me...