Mistress Joan Ch. 01: Punishment

Story Info
Mistress Joan punishes the naughty sissy.
1.2k words
4.06
19.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BASED ON A TRUE STORY! All characters are over the age of 18. This is my first short story and I welcome constructive feedback.

PRELUDE

The cane cut through the air to deliver another mark onto my plump bum. I tried, unsuccessfully, not to flinch when I heard the wish sound of the cane travel through the air. Knowing it was coming was the worst part, or rather not knowing. It wasn't the sting of the cane on my bare skin or the uncomfortable position I found myself forced into. No, it was not knowing when the attack was coming. I tended to try to brace myself when I heard the cane coming. Of course, Mistress didn't like that and recently decided it warranted extra strokes. I suppose it was naughty of me, but I couldn't handle the intense pain She inflicted upon me. The cane whished down onto my bum again, drawing a whimper from me. I just prayed Mistress wouldn't move onto the backs of my thighs next. That really hurt.

"And that's twenty! Well done sissy, you did well to take all of them! Not that you really had a choice." She giggled to Herself, pleased with Her handiwork.

I heard the click-clack of Her heels as She wandered back in front of me. I only saw Her when She lifted the blindfold from my eyes and crouched down to bring Her eyes in line with mine.

"Aww, poor sissy...your makeup has run. You know I hate it when you do that, don't you?" She giggled to Herself, knowing I couldn't answer. Her statement made me look at Her annoyed but luckily, She missed my defiant emotion. "You know that I'm going to have to give you extra strokes for that don't you?" She loved punishing me for things I had no control over. Of course my makeup had run! She had been brutal in Her assault on my bum cheeks. No doubt if my makeup wasn't running then She would continue until it did...I shivered when She said I had more punishment to endure.

"Don't worry though sissy, I'll add those strokes onto your next punishment!" Her tone sounded kind, as if She were doing me a favor, but I could hear the sadism in Her voice. I'd be willing to bet She had soaked through that body already. That body...that clung to Her chest and barely contained Her tits...I felt myself drooling through my gag, the thick rubber ball causing an ache in my jaw. She must have caught me staring when She asked,

"Like what you see sissy? I bet you'd love to get inside me, wouldn't you? Feel my pussy grind against your little clitty..." There it was again. That mocking tone as She tempted me with words that were about as sincere as She was submissive. "Too bad your little thing is locked up tight, isn't it?" It was too bad. Especially seeing how Mistress had chosen to dress this afternoon, not that She had thought about it too much. She looked so sexy in Her five-inch heels that boosted Her up to an impressive six feet. Not as tall as me, especially in heels! Not that it mattered right now, with me bent over in my position.

Her body looked as if it was chiseled from marble...strong and beautiful. I suppose I had a thing for powerful women. The lingerie She wore showed Her curves magnificently. The lace of the body covering Her abs and propping up Her tits. I saw the lower part covering Her pussy glistening. Was that just Her getting wet or had She cum already from the punishment She inflicted on me? It wouldn't be the first time She had cum in such a way, but I wouldn't know much about making a woman cum. She reached up with Her left hand, Her sharp manicured nails stretching out, and grabbed me by my hair. She pulled my hair, smiling as I whimpered from the pain. She let me go and my head remained in place, shackled to Her contraption.

All of a sudden, She slapped me across my face with Her right hand. I felt the sting of Her fingers on my cheek as well as Her long nails against my skin. The feeling of Her claws was muted by the intense thud of Her palm connecting with my aching jaw.

"I asked you a question sissy! Several in fact..." She never rose Her voice at me. Through all the play sessions, sissy training, the fucking. At no point had She raised Her voice. The quiet intensity was one of the thigs I both loved and feared about her. She looked and sounded like an innocent and harmless lady. Beneath the surface though was Her cruel and sadistic side. A perfect mix between loving and mean female dominant.

I wish I could say I thought about defying Her. Thought for a moment about staying quiet despite my body screaming in pain. I couldn't though. She had already broken me, long before my beating today. My shackled body groaned in discomfort. The awkward position causing my muscles to grow cramped. One of my most hated feelings was cramp. That's what happens when your forced into a position like this for what feels like hours. My ass, still exposed to the world, felt like it was on fire from Her assault. Against my bonds I frantically tried to nod my head and say something, anything, to appease Her but only a muffled whisper came from my mouth as my head stayed rigidly in place.

Despite my failure to answer her in any meaningful way, I saw my Mistress smile sadistically at me. She had done a marvelous job at tying me down to this...thing. I'm not sure what it was but Mistress said it was an old gymnastics box that a friend had modified for her. I don't know who this friend was but I silently cursed them as I remained rigidly bound to this box. I suppose it could be worse. At least the top, which my body was strapped to was padded! There were these O's screwed all over the place to keep my body held down. A network of chains pulled my head and limbs in various directions to restrict movement. A special chain attached between my head and ass to keep me looking directly forward.

"You don't need to answer sissy; I already know the answers. You are actually drooling over me! God, you're a pathetic slut. As for fucking me, or anyone for that matter...well, I bet you wish you hadn't handed your keys to me." Her words stung but deep down I knew them to be true. I had handed Her the keys to my cage. I was coerced into doing it but I could have found another way.

I saw my Mistress walk over to Her coffee table and pick up Her phone. I knew what was coming next of course. Pictures of Her handiwork. Pictures of me trussed up, with running makeup and a red striped bum. As I waited, posed helplessly like a doll, I thought back to the events that would lead to me becoming Her sissy...