All Comments on 'Mistress Jodie'

by pete1229

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love it

Hope you do proceed with further submissions (no pun intended) apart from the meeting in the store the rest of the story is very believable, love the control and his helplessness. I have been taken to a pet superstore in a collar and ordered to carry dog food and a leash and tell the assistant that the leash was for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Then he stood up and introduced her to pain

Breaking her nose, cracking three ribs and leaving her bleeding on the floor as he stepped across her body and reminded her never to contact him again. What absolute drivel.

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexplorerabout 8 years ago
Intense

I like this as he got what he was searching for and going to the store with a collar on was sure a long shot. She is very intense but he seems to want to submit to it. Is there more to come? It would be interesting to see if she will truly try to break him or if she is now satisfied and wants to move to a more intimate encounter. Being intimate now would also been painful for him.

ShyMaleSubShyMaleSubabout 8 years ago
Amazing Encounter

This makes me wonder how many women I encounter on a daily basis are secretly desiring to dominate a man. While a chance encounter as described in this story seems far-fetched, there must be some level of truth to it. I don't think I've ever seen a woman out in public who is so obviously dominant, but maybe I'm not paying closeenough attention. Then again, I've also never gone out searching while wearing a collar. If there are women out looking for potential men to be their submissive, I wonder what traits or characteristics they look for.

leatherfreak77leatherfreak77about 5 years ago

Love all 3 parts thank you. Think I am in love with mistress Jodie as well. Oh the things I would let her do to me given the chance, oh well nice dreaming about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous