Mistress K Letters 07: Cock Gag

Story Info
Slave makes cock clone gag to mouth fuck his Mistress.
1k words
4.17
6.2k
5
0

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 09/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexykit
Sexykit
345 Followers

Slutslave

How often have you wondered what it would be like to see your straining manhood parting the soft, silken petals of your Goddess' pussy before easing its length and girth inside my honeyed walls? Can you imagine how I might gasp and spread my pale thighs wider to accommodate such an impressive member and how proud you would feel to know you have pleased your Mistress in such a way?

But, alas, you know that you are not worthy of such an honour and that I have a strong, virile Husband to satisfy my womanly needs. However, today my Husband is away and I ache to be filled, so what is a Goddess to do but to turn to her worthless slave and have him do her bidding?

Aaah, I see how your breath quickens and your cock stirs at the thought of such a treat, which surely no humble worm should ever even dare to hope for.

Strip, slave, and show me the flesh with which you wish to pleasure me. Hmmm, how thick and strong it is, how eager to bury itself in the tight, hot, grasp of my hungry hole to prove itself worthy of bringing me my ultimate pleasure. And today, it shall be so.

Ha! The look on your face, so desperate and grateful. And so it should be. But surely you cannot for a moment believe that a Mistress would allow her slutslave the power to mount her and rut her like the animal you are? Of course not! Today, your cock will bring me pleasure but you will receive none yourself, apart from the joy of servicing your beloved Goddess.

Take this cloning kit and follow the instructions carefully. I know how well you can follow instructions when properly motivated and how you fear my punishment should you fail in your task. I want you to make a perfect cast of your cock, down to every detail and vein. You must stay impressively erect for the duration of the casting so, on this occasion I will help you, you lucky, lucky pet.

Have you mixed the batter and poured it into the mould? Now, watch as I slowly inch down the zip on my skintight red latex catsuit, revealing my impressively plump cleavage. Oh yes, your cock is fully engorged and ready, so plunge it into the mould now and do not move.

My zip rasps lower now and you can see the creamy swells of my breasts. Lower your face now and bury it between these two delightful flesh pillows. Is this not a heavenly place for a weary slave to rest?

But the time is up and so is my zip. Carefully ease yourself from the mould. I don't care if any of your hairs are caught - rip them out and free yourself, quickly now, I am eager for the silicon to be poured into the mould.

That's it, tap it gently to remove any bubbles. Unless your cloned cock is perfect, it will be discarded like the trash it is. For surely my heavenly pussy deserves nothing less than perfection?

And now let me unwrap my prize. My long, painted nails are the ideal weapon to rip away this vulnerable mould from your perfectly cloned cock.

Let me hold them side by side - it's like you have a twin! One who will never soften and disappoint me. Oh, do not look so stricken, slave, you have not made yourself obsolete. I still have use for you, for why should a mistress fuck herself when you have a perfectly good mouth?

See this toy I have brought you? Your newly cloned cock fits on the gag here, where I can get the most benefit, and your mouth will be filled as you wear it. How delightful!

Now, lie back on my bed, little pet and let me restrain your hands and feet with my corner cuffs. No, don't try to talk. Has no one ever told you, it's rude to talk with your mouth full?

Now you are gagged and bound, I can slip out of these restrictive clothes. I see your nostrils flare and pupils dilate as you feast your eyes on my naked form as I crawl over your restrained body until I straddle your face. As you look up, you can see all of me, from my needy pussy hovering above your nose to my heavy pendulous breasts swinging high above you.

I use two long, elegant fingers to spread my swollen petals to accommodate the bulbus head of your silicon cock and take a firm grasp of the headboard with the other hand before lowering myself on your mouth cock. Oh, yes. You have truly filled my tight, wet, channel and I gasp a little at the stretch.

Well done, pet, already you are pleasing me, but you have work to do now. As I lift and lower myself on your cockgag, I expect you to fuck me with your filled mouth. That's it, faster pet. And don't neglect my needy, swollen clit - nuzzle it with your nose. Just take a deep breath first and I'm sure you won't actually suffocate. Surely, my pleasure is more important than your selfish need to draw breath?

I'm close now, but I want to see your poor, neglected original manflesh as your cloned cock pounds me so well. Be still now, pet as I swivel on your face, presenting you with an unprecedented view of my ample ass cheeks and the dark delights between them. Now I can lean over and breathe upon your bobbing cock which strains upwards, begging for just a tiny bit of affection and attention.

And, as you fuck me harder with your mouth, I relent and form a snug fist around your straining shaft. Fuck yourself into my hand, pet. Bring yourself off as I climax - not a movement sooner or you will feel my punishment, and not a moment later or I will release my hand and ruin your orgasm. And you remember how that felt, don't you, and how your poor swollen balls ached for a release you could not have?

Almost, almost. Now! Aaah, poor spluttering slave, can you breath as you spurt ropes of creamy cum across your belly and I squirt my lovehoney across your face and nose? Drowning in my pleasure? What a perfect way to go.

Until the next time I have need of you...

Your Domina

Mistress K

Sexykit
Sexykit
345 Followers