Mistress Kate Pt. 01: The Beginning

Story Info
Kate teaches her bff’s short dick boss a lesson.
2.6k words
4.46
5.7k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 06/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate sat quietly on the bed and held her best friend, Abby, as she sobbed.

"What the hell, Abbs? This is the third time this month you've come home from work like this. Please tell me what is going on."

She gave Abby a moment to gather herself.

"It..It's my boss. It's like h... he gets off on humiliating me in front of the whole company. He called me pathetic during a meeting today! Right in front of everyone. I just dropped my pen, Kate, and he called me pathetic."

Suddenly Kate was livid. She'd met Abby's pompous jerk of a boss. He's a short, fat, greasy, balding man who probably had the tiniest prick on earth.

He'd attempted to hit on her at the work Christmas party she'd attended with Abby last year by flashing his Rolex and asking if she wanted to go for a ride in his Aston Martin... Were people even impressed by Aston Martins anymore? Somehow she doubted it.

He was rich and drunk on power.

"Something needs to be done about him, Abbs. He needs to learn a lesson."

"Kate, please don't do anything. He's just another asshole CEO, and I'm his assistant. It comes with the job."

Kate didn't respond or even listen to Abby's protest. The wheels were already turning in her mind.

The next day Kate offered to walk Abby to work, hoping to run into Abby's boss and begin her plan.

Sure enough, as Abby and Kate said goodbye at the door to the highrise, Winston Perceval Van Throp III slid his chubby little fingers across Kate's lower back. Somehow she managed to hold back the shiver and put on her most award-winning smile.

"Mr. Van Throp, I was hoping I would run into you."

His beady eyes didn't even widen in surprise. This pompous little man thought someone like her would want anything to do with him!

The thought was laughable. She was tall, and blonde, with sparkling blue eyes. She went to the gym 5 days a week and ran 5 miles every Saturday. Her nails were perfectly manicured, her hair never out of place, and this fat fuck thought he had a chance. Absurd.

"What can I help you with, sugar? Decide you want to take that ride in the Aston?"

"Actually, I'd love that. I'm free this evening, why don't you pick me up at 8, Mr. Van Thorp?"

The arrogant smile that formed on his thin little lips was enough to make her want to vomit.

"Please, call me Percy, and 8 will be just fine. You live with Abby, right? I'll have HR pull the address." ---

Kate put on her best little black dress. It was so tight you could see every curve. Her long legs looked even longer with the short hemline and Louboutin heels. Something told her the red bottoms would have him salivating.

She was right.

From the moment he picked her up, Percy ogled her like she was a piece of meat. He spent the entirety of dinner talking about himself, how much money he made, his house in the Bahamas, and his expensive cars.

Too bad money doesn't buy taste.

"Tell you what sweetheart. Why don't we get out of here and go back to my place?"

This was it, her plan was working like a charm, but the thought of what she was about to do next truly disgusted her.

She grazed her hand across his arm and giggled. "That would be nice."

---

His house was just as ridiculous as he was. It's like he was going for opulent but just ended up with tacky.

He stood too close, with his greasy hand on her back as he pointed out the paintings in each room while exclaiming proudly how much he'd paid for them. Kate knew she needed to act fast because her facial expressions were going to give her away. She was so turned off by this man, there's no way she could keep up the charade much longer.

Kate leaned down and ran her hand across his chest as she purred in his ear.

"Enough of this, why don't you show me your bedroom"

Percy grinned and his yellow teeth had Kate holding back bile, but this was for Abby, and she'd do anything for her. ---As soon as Kate entered the bedroom she began unzipping the back of her dress.

She stood in front of Percy and let it fall from her shoulders slowly revealing her uncovered breasts.

She could see him licking his lips as he began reaching out his stubby fingers to touch her.

"Not yet, I want you to watch me undress"

She pushed the dress down her legs, and let it puddle on the floor before stepping out of it. She turned seductively and hooked her fingers into her black lace panties.

She dragged them down her legs while bending at the waist giving him a full view of her pussy, and her ass.

She straightened up and walked to where he sat on the bed, her high heels still on her feet. She drapped the panties across his shoulder and then ran them around his neck.

"Now, why don't you get undressed for me?"

He nearly fell over his own feet getting off the bed.

Kate lowered herself to the spot he'd just been sitting on and leaned back to watch the fat man stumble to get his clothes off.

His belly was huge, and dark hair covered most of his skin. The sight of him in his boxers was enough to dry out the Atlantic, but Kate opened her legs exposing her perfectly waxed pussy.

"You want this sweet little cunt don't you?" Kate asked as she pulled her pussy lips apart to show him her hole.

"Oh, I'm going to fuck that pussy so hard you can't walk, sugar."

She thought it surely couldn't get worse, until Percy's exposed his prick by pulling off his boxer shorts.

Kate had to hold back from laughing. The little thing he called a penis was hysterical. Surely it wasn't hard?

Kate smiled and beckoned him to the bed. When he reached the edge she slid down to her knees and took the tiny cock into her hands.

It was hard. The urge to laugh was bubbling inside her.

She swallowed hard, completely and utterly disgusted, then took it into her mouth.

She ran her tongue around the little head and sucked hard. It was like sucking a short little straw. It barely filled her mouth.

She enjoyed sucking cock. She liked when it stretched her lips and hit the back of her throat.

There would be no kind of stretching tonight, unfortunately, but this has to be done, for Abby's sake.

"Why don't you lay down where I can play with your balls, hmmm?"

She'd known he'd like that. He sat on the bed and spread his chubby legs. His balls were bigger than his prick and it just looked like they were wearing a tiny hat.

To keep from laughing she took him into her mouth and wrapped her hands around his balls. She buried her nose into the blubber above his cock and sucked again.

His groan was so disgusting she couldn't help it, the laughter she'd been holding back since the moment he took off his pants bubbled to the surface and she spit his cock out.

Kate couldn't stop laughing. She could see he was getting upset. His ruddy round face became redder than usual.

"Whoooo, hahaha, I'm sorry, I just... This is the most pathetic cock I've ever seen. No wonder you're a fucking ass hole. I'd be a prick too if I were you... Wow!"

"I've fucked women better than you with this prick and there were no complaints" The fat little man was getting mad and that just made her laugh any harder.

"No, you haven't. You sit at home and jack your cock to porn then go to work and act like a grade A asshole. How did you think someone like ME would want someone like YOU? I've sucked clits bigger than this."

"I... I... I" ll have you know I fucked your friend Abby and she moaned and soaked my cock. You're just a slut with a stretched-out cunt."

That was it, Abby was mad now... She stood up straight, lifted her heel off the floor, and placed it directly on his balls.

"I somehow doubt you slept with Abby, so let's play a little game. I ask you a question, and if you lie, I crush your balls, understand?"

"First question, did you sleep with Abby?"

She could see his face still red with anger.

"You bet I did. Bent her over my desk and plowed her while my intern watched"

It was a lie he was trying to regain control, but Kate knew better. She felt satisfaction as his balls squished under her heels as he cried out.

"I'm... I'm sorry... I never fucked Abby. I tried, but she wouldn't let me"

"That's what I thought. Now, tell me how big your cock is?"

He wailed again "Aren't you going to let up? I told you the truth."

Kate laughed "No, I'm not going to let up, but if you lie, I'm going to crush them more, so tell me how big your cock is."

"It's tiny."

"How tiny?"

"It's no bigger than a clit, please let off my balls"

"Not yet, tell me you're a pathetic, disgusting man with a tiny cock and you deserve to be humiliated."

"I'm a pathetic, disgusting man with a tiny cock, and I deserve to be humiliated."

Kate was thrilled with how quickly he'd broken so she let off his balls just a little.

"Did you think I actually wanted to fuck you tonight?"

"I don't know, you seemed like you did."

Kate crushed his balls again with her shoe.

"That's not what I asked, now answer the question."

"I'm rich, of course, I thought you wanted to sleep with me."

Kate let off his balls and began laughing again.

"How many women did that money get you? You know they laugh at you to their friends when they leave here, right? Then they meet with a real man who can actually satisfy them."

Kate straddled him, as she looked down on his greasy red face.

"How many women have you made cum you think?"

"I don't know, a couple?"

"None, you gross little man, I bet no woman has ever cum on your tiny, minuscule, micropenis."

Kate grabbed his stubby little hand and moved it to her pussy lips. She felt his finger dip into her cunt and winced.

"Feel it, it's dry as fuck, you know why? Because you could never turn me on. You couldn't turn any woman on."

She moved on top of him and reached between her legs to grab his cock. She had to check with her hands to make sure it was actually inside her.

"Omg, I can't even feel it. Your prick is so tiny I can't even tell it's inside me. That is so sad."

Kate began to rub her clit as she rocked back and forth on his dick.

"I'm going to make myself cum so you'll know what a woman cumming feels like, then you'll realize that not once in your pathetic existence have you ever pleased a woman with this poor excuse for a dick."

It was hard to get herself wet, he was just so gross, and the thought of that little penis inside of her, the knowledge that he liked the way her cunt felt around him, despite being humiliated made her want to gag.

She closed her eyes and thought of the time she and Abby had gotten drunk and fooled around. The way Abby's pretty face had looked between her legs. The way her pussy leaked as Abby tongued her clit. The way her pussy tasted on Abby's lips when they'd kissed.

"You know why I'm wet? I'm thinking about a woman. A woman does more to bring me pleasure than you and I'm straight."

She was getting close thinking about Abby's fingers inside her pussy.

"I've had a woman's tiny fingers in my pussy and I felt them more than your little prick. I came on those fingers. I didn't have to touch myself, a woman made me cum with her tiny little fingers, and you? I can barely stand to look at you."

She felt her orgasm building.

"Do you want me to call your name when I cum?"

She smiled as she saw the hope in his eyes and she began to cum gloriously. Her pussy pulsing and leaking all over his legs.

"Oh needle dick, oh needle dick"

"See, you've never pleased a woman in your life, and you never will, not with this thing you dickless piece of shit."

Kate crawled herself up Percy's body and positioned her pussy just above his head. It was still wet from her orgasm, dripping grool onto his face.

"Taste it, you need to know what a real orgasm tastes like. I want you to lick it clean."

His gross tongue swiped across her pussy, and she shifted her weight onto him hard, grinding her pussy on his face.

She couldn't do it for long, she didn't want him enjoying this.

She moved back to his prick and grabbed it, well, she tried to, but it was still wet from her pussy and hard to hold on to it was so small. She finally managed to get her thumb and pointer finger on it and began pulling it.

"Now, you're going to go to work, and you're going to give every woman a bonus, out of your own pocket. Then you're going to send a nice expensive gift to every woman you've fucked. Maybe a pair of Louboutins just like these so you'll remember what happens to your balls when your try to act like a big boy. Do you understand?"

"That would cost a fortune!"

Kate stopped jacking his cock and grabbed his balls.

"You can do what I say and I'll make you cum, or I will crush your balls so hard you won't be able to sit for a week, you choose."

"Okay, okay, I'll do it, just please don't hurt my balls."

The moment he agreed Kate began rubbing his cock like she sometimes did her clit with her palm in circular motions.

"Look at you, this is how I rub my clit, and you're about to cum." the absurdity of the situation hit Kate, and she began laughing.

"Omg, you're really going to cum."

He did, he came, and he came hard, his splooge coating her hand.

"Ugh, this is disgusting."

Kate took her hand and wiped his cum over his own face before putting her dress on.

"Keep the panties to remind yourself what a little bitch you are."

---

"Kate, what the hell did you do?"

Abby sounded angry, but Kate knew better.

"Mr. Van Thorp apologized to me today! Apologized! Then, he gave me a huge bonus. What did you do? Did you sleep with him?"

"Abby, I taught him a lesson is all, and I'm glad he's learning."

"He wanted me to give you this."

Abby handed Kate a white envelope with her name scrawled on it.

Curious Kate opened it, and began to read:

Dearest Kate,

I am a pathetic excuse for a man. I needed to be taught a lesson, and I thank you. No one stands up to me, and some where along the way I developed a big head. You should think about becoming a mistress. I know many men exactly like myself that need the exact type of lesson you give.

Here's a check for the inconvenience I caused you and Abby.

Sincerely,

Winston Perceval Van Throp III

---Hmmm.... a mistress that gives big pompous narcissistic men a lesson... Kate kinda liked the idea.