Mistress Keera Pt. 01

Story Info
Older man's gradual submission to younger partner.
2.3k words
4.22
12.7k
20

Part 1 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introductions. Setting the scene. Some light vanilla.

Keera came back into my life quite by chance. We had worked together in a health facility some ten years back before moving along to further her career. I was stuck in the management rut until a dreadful car accident deprived me of my life partner. Reeling with shock and grief I took some extended leave and tried to get my life back in some sort of order. The only upside of this dreadful time is that my financial position resolved enough for me to move house and be independent of work. It essentially allowed me to retire in my early fifties. I moved to a nice house on the outskirts of Dublin and adjusted to a period of what I hoped would be effective retirement. I lost weight, got fit and began, for the first time in six months, to come to terms with my life as it was. I even began to have the odd casual, very casual date, life was good.

It was after one of these dates that I was driving home when I saw a cars hazard lights flashing and a woman waving frantically in the darkness. I pulled over and went about seeing what I could do to help. It was a drenching rain as I ran back to her vehicle. I quickly explained that I was no mechanical wizard but that I could call the AA and get her help. She was thankful as her phone battery was low and she was out of position. I made the call and as she sat into my car to wait I realised that I knew her.

"Keera?" I asked as she sat in.

She was quite surprised to see it was me as the intervening years had changed us both. I explained what had happened in my life recently and she sympathised with my situation. The chat turned lighter as we waited for the rescue. When he showed it was back out into the driving rain only to be told that the car was beyond repair st the roadside and would have to be towed. I suggested that he could tow it to my house and we could regroup from there. This was effected in quick time and I suggested that she come in, recharge her phone, get dry and we could work out a plan.

Putting her phone on charge I got her some of my clothes, an white shirt and a pair of my shorts which I thought might fit her. She undressed quite unselfconsciously in front of me. I have a glimpse of her nakedness only for a brief moment. She put on my clothes and busied herself making us coffee, finding her way around my kitchen. By the time her clothes were washed and dried and her phone charged we had finished two lots of coffee, one with a generous shot of brandy so we weren't going anywhere. We had talked our way through a catch up of our lives, she recovering from a broken relationship where he "just didn't measure up," and me filling her in on my situation. I suggested that she take my car for work tomorrow and I would organise the repair on hers.

I was somewhat disorientated the next morning when the bedroom door opened and there stood Keera. I looked up at her groggily. I should say that even standing I would be looking up at her too. I say that I am Five foot five, but in reality maybe five foot three. She on the other hand would measure close to six foot. With the weight that I had lost I considered myself in good shape. As I looked at her, she was again dressed in one of my shirts, I could see how physically toned she was almost muscular.

"Up TinyTim," she grinned, 'and get us some breakfast."

I struggled out of bed, reaching for a robe to cover my nakedness. She prevented me from donning it saying that I had seen her in the buff last night so what if it. When I went into the kitchen she produced a frilly apron that one of my friends had bought me as a jokey Christmas present and tied me into it. The next pleasurably hour was spent squeezing her fresh orange juice, cooking her eggs just the way she liked them and letting her portion out the food, the majority for her and a much less sizeable share for me. This was all done in a jokey way and was great fun. I gave her a house key and she told me she would be back late as she had some errands to run.

She then asked if she could have some cash as she was due to be paid on Monday and she would pay me back then.

I said "twenty or fifty?"

She asked if she could have two hundred?

I was bit taken aback but figured, what the hell, and gave her the cash.

She hurried out leaving in a waft of perfume, standing almost naked, and very horny in my frilly apron.

The entire Saturday was spent organising the repair on her car, a little Fiat 500, the local dealer towed it but did not have the necessary parts so it would be midweek before it would be back on the road. I did the household chores, doing some shopping, cleaning the house, Keera's standards were a long way below mine. So I spent some time putting the place to rights. I prepared us a nice meal and sat down to wait for her. She had kept in touch all day, little texts saying how thankful she was and jokingly how grateful I should be of her company. About four she said that she was finished work but as she had some errands to run that she would see me about eight.

I waited patiently, about eight another text "running late TinyTim, CU @9."

Nine turned into 10 when I heard my car pull up.

Keera rushed in, "I have had the Saturday from hell, could you run me a bath TinyTim?"

I went upstairs and started the bath, filling in some perfumed oil and bubbles. When it was ready I came downstairs to find her, drink in hand, shoes off, standing in her underwear, a magnificent sight. Her long legs and bountiful breasts made me catch my breath.

"Be a dear TinyTim and unpack my gear from the car, you can put it in your bedroom for now."

My pulses quickened, this could be turning into a perfect end to a long day. There was quite a lot of stuff three suitcases and a dozen shopping bags in the boot. The back seat of the car was full of footwear of all kind, shoes, boots, and three long cases like you have for snooker cues. It took me a while to cart the stuff in leaving the cases and some of the shoes on the floor. The shopping bags and some of the sexiest shoes I left on the bed.

"TinyTim," I heard from the bathroom, "come here." She bade me sit saying "join me in my nakedness, be fair, let's have no secrets." She watched me carefully as I stripped saying, "a little work and exercise and a little less food and you could be a contender. "

I didn't know what she meant by this and the moment passed. I sat on the toilet and answered her questions about her car, my day and other silly little conversation byplays. I was distracted by her breasts bobbing in the bath water and the sight of her legs as she washed the days exertions from her wonderful body.

"Up for some fun?" she asked.

"Always," I answered.

She rose out of the bath, grabbing a towel and pulled me towards the bedroom. I was towed along my heart soaring. She swept the shoes off the bed and looked through the shopping bags until she found what she was looking for, producing two pairs of matching what I now know to be boy shorts, one black one pink. I was game, reaching for the black pair.

"No TinyTim, the pink ones are for you."

I slowly drew them on, up my thighs, my cock and balls bulging obscenely though the lacy front and my pubes poking out the dudes and the top. She tutted at the sight saying,"we will rectify that tomorrow." She put her hand to the front of my display, saying, " I just love men's balls, especially when they are well displayed, can I?"

"Of course I answered" not having a clue.

Rooting through her bag she pulled a couple of those elastic hair and thingies, pink again, and yanking down my knickers she circled by balls in one hand and bound them in the little elastic, taking her hand away she frowned, then pulling the elastic she doubled it, making my whole package tighter. Quickly she circled by left ball and trebling the elastic bound it it separately. Happy, she pulled my knickers into place and stood back to admire her handiwork.

"Comfy?" She asked.

I answered in the negative.

"Perfect," she replied.

Back downstairs, she told me I could give he a nice foot massage as the dinner was cooking. I set the meal in motion and returned to the sitting room to find her stretched on the couch.

"I know all about horny old men like you TinyTim, now get to work on my feet," she said throwing a tube of cream towards me.

For twenty uncomfortable minutes I massaged her feet and legs, anytime my hands strayed above her knees she used one of her feet to tap my bound balls saying "down boy" until I resumed my work to her satisfaction. I was in a constant state if arousal but my poor purple bound balls would allow me no relief.

I was really looking forward to the meal, Beef Wellington, Gratin Potatoes and green vegetables.

She told me to put the food in the centre of the table and she would serve. I opened a decent bottle of red wine and set it breathe as she busied herself with the plates. She took our wine glasses into the kitchen, returning with a full glass for her and a glass of water for me. When she put the plate in front of me she it had just a tiny portion of the beef without pastry and a large serving of green vegetables, no potatoes.

"We have to get rid of that tum," was all she said, "dig in."

It didn't take me long to finish my meagre portion and I sat watching her consume the fruits of my culinary labours with gusto. She bade me take the drinks through and had me refill her glass with wine, mine with water as she said we had a serious topic to discuss.

When were seated side by side she said, as if I didn't know that she had a dominant personality and that she thought that we could be compatible given that I was submissive. She shushed me with her fingers and said if I was prepared to work at it we could be a great couple. She said that her last partner has shown the same possibility but had turned out to be deceptive and untrustworthy. She said that in the latter stages that he was rough, competitive and had tried to force the issue. This resulted in her developing vaginismus, a condition where she tensed completely when someone tried to penetrate her. She had been in counselling and her counsellor said that with the right man and the right interaction that this condition could be cured slowly and carefully and allow them to be completely intimate with each other.

Looking in my eyes she said "I think you are that man my TinyTim."

She went on to say that she had taken a gamble that I would be up for the challenge but if I wasn't that she would pack her stuff back in the car and leave tomorrow. By this stage, I was of course, completely smitten and agreed to everything. She made me promise that I would do whatever she asked and that we would formalise the process later the next week. Not having a clue of what she meant I agreed anyway.

"Cuddle time" she said, pulling me upstairs and to her bedroom.

We got into her bed , a tight fit, and I finally got to take her in my arms and to kiss and caress her. It was bliss to be able to caress and adore with my lips her bountiful breasts and strong thighs. My bound balls and a raging erection made me very uncomfortable and when I mentioned this I got a swift slap in the face and was told the correct term was little "danglers" instead of balls, and little "excitement" instead of erection. Despite my best efforts Keera was yawning and sleepy as we cuddled.

She finally said "TinyTim I am going to sleep in your big bed tonight, this one is too small for me." "Would you like me to make you comfy?"

"Yes please Keera."

WHAP I got another slap.

"Mistress Keera from now on."

"Sorry Mistress Keera."

"Be right back."

She returned with two pairs of handcuffs, not the fluffy play type but proper regulation types that can be adjusted. She put my right wrist in one of the sets and cuffed me to the bedpost, then she fitted one to my left wrist, attaching the other cuff to my poor bound little danglers, tightening in to fit securely. She then swiftly removed her knickers telling me to open wide before popping them in my mouth and securing them with one of her stockings which she had rooted out from her many bags. Pulling down the bedclothes, she drew back the curtains and opened the windows wide.

Saying "Nighty Night TinyTim," before closing the door and leaving me in the gloomy glow of the streetlights.

So will TinyTim shape up to be the submissive that Mistress Keera needs? What's next? Your comments are appreciated.