Mistress Keera Pt. 02

Story Info
TinyTim's submission deepens. Shopping.
1.6k words
4.31
6.9k
3

Part 2 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When last we saw poor TinyTim he was handcuffed to the bedpost by one wrist with his other wrist cuffed to his poor little bound danglers...see Mistress Keera Part 1 for the full story...

TinyTim had not slept at all, every time he attempted to get comfortable, his wrist chafed from the cuff or worse still his other cuffed wrist pulled on his poor little bound danglers sending shooting pains through his crotch. Even through all of this his little "excitement" remained rock hard even leaking tiny dribbles of presumed on his thighs and belly. The streetlights went off as the glow of the morning sun lit the window. Not that it warmed him, mind, as the wide open widows made sure he was chilled and uncomfortable making his nipples stand out from his puny chest. The morning wore on as he lay there in miserable discomfort. He could feel the pressure on his bladder building too, regretting his consumption of water the previous evening.

Eventually the door opened an Mistress Keera strode into the room.

"Morning TinyTim,"

I began to plead, "Please Mistress Keera, please release me, I am sorry for what I did."

WHAP, her reaction was swift, a cracking slap across the face, bringing tears to my eyes.

"Don't be and don't snivel boy, you did nothing wrong, I just like to make little beta boys such as you uncomfortable, mark my words there will be consequences for your whining and insubordination but the will come tomorrow."

She un cuffed me and removed the hair elastics from my poor purple danglers and I cowered as the blood and feeling flowed through my poor little private parts. She crooked her fingers and I shuffled after her quickly to the bathroom.

She produced a plastic urinal and bade me to use it. Ridiculously I was still a little self conscious but managed to empty my bladder. She wiped me roughly with a dry rough facecloth. She produced a female urinal and emptied her bladder as he I watched on, her morning stream smelled very strong. I was then directed to decant our respective piss into plastic drinks bottles. Surely not?

I was then directed to what used to be my bedroom, two sets of fitness wear were laid out. A designer set for her and an old set of her exercise gear for me. She dressed quickly encouraging me to do the same. The shorts looked almost obscene on me, bright red, tight at the print and high cut, barely concealing my buttocks. I started to speak, but stopped quickly when I saw her raised eyebrow. A baby pink Lycra top with Barbie Baby inscribed across it was my upper clothing, matching pink ankle socks with a pair of my runners completed the ensemble.

"Get your drinks bottles and let's go."

Embarrassed. Check.

Humiliated. Check.

Ashamed. Check.

Hard as a rock. Check.

We set out. She kept a steady pace. I struggled. She drank clear cool water. I drank strong piss, when I finished all of hers I drank my own. We ran for what seemed like forever, her sprinting back to the house. Me lagging behind, finally arriving to find the front door locked. I sat on the front step and cried. I saw the front bathroom window open and hear the shower and her dining away. I huddled up hoping my neighbours would not see me.

Eventually she opened the door, magnificent in her nakedness, "come in you poor thing, God you sure do stink. And phew your breath."

She brought me upstairs, "I'm afraid I've used all the hot water, but let me wash you."

I was surprised by her kindness, I should have known better. My breath caught when the icy water hit. She used a spray bottle of strong smelling shower gel which made my skin tingle. She was thorough, applying and repeating three times. I felt so good until I realised that all my body hair was gone!!

"That looks so much better TinyTim," was her only comment.

Another pair of panties, this time a Cherry red thong was produced for me and I was dispatched to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Again nothing but the best for my Mistress, freshly squeezed orange juice, delicious eggs and rashers for her, and freshly brewed coffee. For me the fat crispy rind from the rashers, a tiny spoonful of egg and water to drink. Tidying up the kitchen after breakfast I was told to relax but be ready for shopping in the afternoon.

My Mistress Keera dressed me for our shopping trip. I was to wear a crop top that showed off the clean hairless belly which made Mistress Keera giggle when it wobbled. She allowed me to wear lime green shorts which covered my modesty just about adequately. I was allowed to wear my own runners for what I was told would be "the last time."

The shops around Temple Bar in Dublin are a mixture of vintage shops, Tattoo parlours and a few sex shops and other oddities. It was to one of the sex shops appropriately named Bad Ideas that we went to first. Believe it or not, Mistress Keera had a list. We approached the young lady behind the counter in the empty sex shop. The young assistant called into the back room shrugging that she had only started working that week. The bead curtain parted and a well built butch lady came out from behind the counter.

"Sometimes this job can be a little fun Julie," she said to he co-worker as she put the closed sign in place and pulled down the blinds, "I am Marian and I see you have big plans for this little bitch Ma'am, strip bitch boy."

She brushed past me and took the list from Julie. I looked at Mistress Keera but she just raised that eyebrow in the way she does and shivering, I began to disrobe.

When I got down to the red thong I hesitated, Marian didn't though, easily ripping it from my body.

"Open, bitch boy," before stuffing in unceremoniously into my mouth.

The first items on the list were chastity devices, Marian or Madame Marian as I was told to call her called for a stainless steel ruler, she used it alternately slap my little excitement when she needed it limp to caressing it gently when she needed it erect. She called the measurements to Julie or Lady Julie with much derision, laughter, and mocking comments as she flipped my little excitement from side to side. One by one the devices were fitted for size and more importantly security and non escapability. Finally three types were chosen a Holy Trainer V4 (small of course) but in four colours Pink,Yellow, Green and Red. A Master series Stainless steel cage again in small, but significantly one of these versions had spikes. Finally a small Joom electro device was added to the growing pile. Next we moved to butt plugs. At least six devices were added, all black, some vibrating some suitable for attaching as a dildo to a strap on harness, I was feeling numb. Various leather harnesses and strapping, wrist and ankle manacles. Back to ball stretchers, parachutes and various torture items for my poor little danglers. When asked about punishment devices I was surprised to hear Mistress Keera say that she had an adequate supply already in place!! Blindfolds, mouth gags and other items.

As the items were being packed up Madame Marian asked my Mistress had she any experience of the Humbler device. My Mistress had not so they offered a demonstration. I was made to get on my hands and knees. I was shown a frightening piece of ebony wood with wing nuts curved with a recess. The purpose became apparent when my little danglers were drawn behind me, placed in the recess and the wing nuts tightened. It was uncomfortable until I was urged to stand up by the two dominants Marian and Mistress Keera lifting me by the elbows. I thought my poor little danglers, scrotum and all were going to be torn off. My screams could be heard throughout Temple Bar. I begged and pleaded to be be let sink back down, the thing was re-inserted in my mouth and the whole process began again.Twice more I was tortured in this manner, while little innocent Julie encouraged my movement by applying a cane to my arse. Mistress Keera called it a sublime instrument of torture and said that I would get accustomed and come to love Honey Humbler, as she called it and the sale was made.

My credit card was set back to the tune of over two thousand five hundred euros while Mistress Keera used the last of my cash to generously tip both Madame Marian and Lady Julie. They bad us goodbye with Madame Marian carrying all the instruments of torture to my car. She hugged Mistress Keera warmly saying anytime the little bitch boy needed minding while Mistress was shopping they would be happy to oblige. They exchanged numbers as I trembled at the thought.

A quick stop at an ATM and we moved on to the next shop which catered for T Girls and cross dressers. There I was tutored in how to put on a suspenders belt. How to tuck and dress properly in knickers. How to wear a bra properly, use of breast forms and breast plates and how to apply make up to my eyes and lips, and how to care for my nails. I left the shop heavy with bags and lighter in pocket, again inflicting damage on my card and generous cash tips for the sales lady and advisors.

"Halfway through our lovely shopping trip," said Mistress Keera, to her shell shocked companion. "Coffee?" dragging me into the Screaming Peacock.

You can imagine the type of establishment it was...

So halfway through shopping, what more can there be? TinyTim seems to be progressing deeper into submission. Join with me on his journey, Comments always welcome.