Mistress Keera Pt. 15

Story Info
Everybody needs good neighbours.
1.4k words
3.68
3.4k
2

Part 15 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read Mistress Keera Parts 1 to 14 for context.

Our next door neighbours, George and Eleanor, were elderly and eccentric. He was ex British Army and was always looking over the fence to see what was going on, especially when Goddess Keera was around. I know he was intensely curious as to the contents of our garage/gym/dungeon. He was always sniffing around, trying to get a look in. My Goddess was always teasing me about loaning me to the elderly couple as a servant. Unfortunately she said it in Ms. Cathy's presence at one stage.

A few weeks later my Goddess had to travel for work and would be away over a few nights. She gave me over to the care of Ms. Cathy for these few days. Ms. Cathy was out for revenge having been tortured with nettles a few weeks back following a foraging expedition. So it was that when Ms, Cathy arrived on that Tuesday morning that we went in next door to George and Eleanor's.

Ms.Cathy had me dressed in a short denim skirt, Wellington boots, a white shirt tied under my little titties, luckily she had allowed me some panties, white full cut ones, that protected my modesty, such as it was. Ms. Cathy directed me to do a full green tidy up, front and back, power wash the driveway and paths, clip the hedges and weed the flowerbeds. It was a heavy days work, working and trying to avoid George's amorous advances. He caught me twice during the morning, once when I was wheeling a barrow load of rubbish towards the bottom of the garden, he was able to grab my behind and rub himself against me. Another time when I was trying to reach a high part on one of the hedges I felt his hand on my thigh just below my cage. I managed, with difficulty, to get away from him on both occasions.

Eleanor had made me some tea and sandwiches at lunchtime and as we sat and chatted she said she had seen him try to trap me. She suggested that the easiest way to solve the problem was just to "toss him off ." I was surprised that she was so casual about it but agreed it was probably the best course of action.

So when I went back to work after lunch I was on my guard. It wasn't until the end of the day when I was finishing the power washing and putting the washer and hoses back in the garage that George made his move.

"Oh girlie, your little knickers are very wet, let Uncle George help you."

He stood between me and the door. I reached underneath my skirt and drew them down my thighs. I threw them to him.

"Ooh Uncle George, don't hurt me me."

I simpered as he advanced on me. I asked him what had he got in his pants for his little girlie and undid his belt, unbuttoned his trousers, and pulled his underwear down around his knees. Stifling my laughter I reached out and with one hand pulled his big old hairy dick, while with my other hand I encircled his big balls, squeezing them slightly. He huffed and puffed as I tugged away. He only lasted a minute or two before letting loose a surprisingly copious amount old man spunk. It almost took me by surprise but I managed to dodge it, and kissing him lightly on the cheek, left him there in the garage, with his clothing around his ankles.

When Ms, Cathy got home she demanded a report on the days events. She seemed very amused when I told her of Eleanor's solution to Randy George. She went next door to check the quality of my work. When she returned, she fed me, the she beat me, then I had to lick her to several orgasms. All in all an ordinary night in suburbia. She then decided that she would hang me for a few hours. This involved me getting into my studded half harness, being hoisted until only my toes were in contact with the ground and left there. It is my favourite thing, this suspension bondage. It always excites me most of all.

The next day was for housework. Ms. Cathy pushed the boat out. Putting me in a full maid's outfit, complete with petticoats that pushed out the mini dress right out, showing my panties. The outfit was complete with three inch heels, locked on of course, and a little maids hat that sat atop my long red extended hair. Ms. Cathy applied a thick coat of bright red lipstick and gave me the tube for replenishment.

I set off to work. Poor old George's eyes almost popped out of his head. I cleaned and polished all the morning. At coffee time Eleanor left us to pick up some cakes for a bridge game that she was hosting in the afternoon. I set up the card table and laid out the refreshments and left the sitting room ready for the group.

When the three ladies arrived Eleanor gestured upstairs with her eyes and I went up to seek out George. I found him lying in the bed starkers, not a stitch on.

"Hello girlie, I am ready for round two."

'Oh, Uncle George, you have no clothes on."

I pretended to dust around Eleanor's dressing table. Bending and dipping showing him my knickers. It didn't take the Randy old devil much time to develop a substantial erection. I approached the bed, ticking the old boy's privates with the feather duster.

"Oh Major George, your private soldier is standing to attention."

I sat on the side of the bed and took matters in hand, so to speak. A couple of quick tugs and George's proud soldier best a hasty retreat, leaving him limp and covered in his missions, I mean emissions. I kissed him on both cheeks, and his forehead, leaving a trail of lip prints all over his face. I touched up my lipstick and headed down the stairs to serve the bridge ladies their refreshments.

When the game ended the youngest of the ladies, Susan, said that she would give me a hand to tidy up while Eleanor and the other two ladies relaxed. We cleared the dishes and tidied up the sitting room. In the kitchen we finished the putting away. I was leaning over the dishwasher when Susan made her move. She grabbed me by the ear.

"On your knees, you little bitch, I was talking to Cathy and she said to make good use of your little whore's mouth."

Wow, a second time, what were they putting in senior citizens vitamin pills?

I dropped to my knees, and she put me up underneath her skirt.

"Slip my knickers off you little slut!"

I pulled her knickers down her thighs and without being told, went to work. Surprisingly, she was clean shaven and smelt of a combination of talcum powder, moth balls and Chanel perfume.

It was not unpleasant however and she started to seep almost immediately my mouth made contact with her cunt lips. She was a greedy woman, she only stopped momentarily to coat my lips twice with the red lippy. It was fast and furious and if I could be the judge, she must have cum about four times. When she was spent, she pulled me to my feet, kissing me deeply for a long time. She seemed happy to taste herself off my lips.

When we went back into the sitting room Eleanor simply raised her eyebrows and asked "both?"

I nodded in assent and made my way home.

When Ms. Cathy arrived home she asked if I had met Susan.

'I hope that you pleasured her and left her satisfied?"

I replied that I had done so and that I had taken care of George too.

"Good girl, you can leave the uniform on and get down on your belly."

Again it was a quick punishment session, I think I got more out of it than she did.

"Turn over."

I did, she applied a heavy coat of lipstick. Then she rode my mouth and face vigorously until she had g=her daily quota of orgasms and was replete. She left me there stretched on the kitchen floor as she took her heavily lipstick stained cunt to the shower.

I was relieved that my Goddess would be returning the next day.

This little interlude was to have a sad ending but more of that later...

Thank you for the courtesy of reading this. Comments and suggestions always welcome.