Mistress Keera Pt. 24

Story Info
Honeymoon. To iniquity and beyond.
3.1k words
4.2
3.3k
2

Part 24 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read Mistress Keera Parts 1 to 23 for context.

I awoke by being zapped in my little danglers. It took me a second zap and a few seconds before I was awake and able to refocus the camera on the bed. My Goddess knelt between a smiling Sir Richard's thighs. Ministering to him with her lips. After a few minutes his hips started to buck as he came in obvious orgasm. Getting up from the bed he unhooked me from my suspension. Immediately dropping to his knees I cleaned him. When I finished cleaning his beautiful cock, he simply pissed down my throat, stopping regularly to make sure I was swallowing all his morning donation. He then brought me to the bathroom and had me put my head in the bidet. My Goddess came in and spat copious amounts of Sir Ricard's delicious seed down my throat before she too made full use of my facilities. Filling my mouth again with her salty first piss of the day. Sir Richard said that this was to be my first task of the day when we returned from honeymoon.

We were booked on First Class from Dublin to Kingston in Jamaica. Dr. Jenn had given my Goddess a letter to say that due to an accident that in needed metal inserts in my penis and that would probably show up on the pre-flight x-rays. I was dressed in male clothes and put my long hair up under a baseball cap to satisfy passport requirements. But underneath my boy clothes I had de rigueur tack bra, tights white panties and stockings and suspenders. My Goddess dressed comfortably for the flight and I was left to cart her heavy suitcases down to reception. I had one small case. Sir Richard then sped us to the airport.

They bade a tearful goodbye at check in where my Goddess asked Sir Richard would he miss her.

"Of course I'll miss you darling. I am sure we will think of each other often in the coming weeks. You, while you are getting a steady fill of foreign cock, me while I am riding the arse of Victoria."

We boarded. I changed into a short shirt and belly top on the flight. The resort that we were booked into on the island had a bus transfer. We travelled checked in and slept for a little while., getting up to check our bearings that evening. It looked like paradise. Lots of horny people met up with us as we had a late dinner and booked an alarm call for early the next day.

There is no point in talking about the weather it was great every day. My Goddess had booked us sun loungers at the clothing optional beach. Most of the guests chose the zero option. Even amongst all those exhibitionists I must have stood out. Lots of people came over to chat, firstly to us and then mainly to My Goddess when they saw my status. My tats and piercings were admired and my "cuckietag" attracted a lot of interest. We even had a visit from the resort manager. He took my Goddess for coffee as I laid back trying to get rid of my sissy tanlines and let the healing sun work on my little pockmarked titties.

The afternoon passed in sunshine and drinks and visiting company. One of the guests who my Goddess took a bit of a shine to was a tall gentleman called Loren, a visitor from the US he was there to have a last fling before he got married. He was taken with my Goddess and they started the age old courtship dance with some flirting and banter. He was amused by my appearance and said his friend Arnold who was arriving in a few days' time would really like me. They kept me busy, running for drinks and food and extra towels. My Goddess said that we were going to have an early dinner but that she might see him later.

After a nice meal, the resort manager came to our table and said that they were ready for me. He and my Goddess brought me outside to a little booth that they had set up. The sign beside it said

"THE IRISH SHOESHINE BOI."

"Get you shoes and "other equipment" cleaned here."

"Satisfaction guaranteed."

There was a large plastic tub, a shoeshine station with all the necessary equipment and a blue plastic retractable hose hanging beside it all.

I stripped as directed and put a minuscule bikini that carried the resort logo. My Goddess produced my tack inserts and the resort manager pitted them in place, tying the bikini top tightly and patting the tacks painfully in place on my little titties. He set up my Goddess at a table on the terrace that had good sight of my station, took some pictures and left me. I could hear the DJ announce that the Irish Shoeshine Boi was open for business and the large monitor displaying the resort attractions was soon displaying my picture.

As the guests approached I explained that I would clean their shoes thoroughly with my mouth, dry them and polish them. Two ladies gave me their shoes and watched while I licked them clean of their sweat secretions on the inside and sand and dirt on the outside. I reached for the hose and gargled with the lemony soapy water, then swallowed and began to detail their shoes. They were delighted with the results and also my little performance. They offered me money but I said it was free service, they insisted, one of them pulling back my bra top and putting in a twenty. When they saw my painful reaction they made me show them my tack bra. They asked had I further "modifications" and I showed them my tattoos and piercings. This elicited a further twenty, despite my protestations. My Goddess, seeing what was happening sent for the manager. It wasn't long before a large glass bowl appeared with a sign "Will display OR MORE for tips."

It got busy as the restaurant filled. The waiters bring me shoes and returning when I had cleaned them. Some of the guests stood and watched as I worked and whispered to each other before going in to eat and sending back out their shoes. The glass bowl began to fill, as did my bladder. My Goddess indicated that I should relieve myself in situ. I pulled down the bikini panties and before the queue of guests pissed in the tub, hosing myself down afterwards. Within minutes two maintenance guys arrive and changed the plastic tub for a fresh clean one. The work was intense and as the evening wore on the guests got more daring and raucous. The ladies got more loud as they watched me shoeshine, yelling remarks and demeaning my status. Finally, it reached the intensity that my Goddess delighted in. First one lady from a couple took off her shoes and spat in each one, she passed them to her partner and he spat in each one too. They handed them over looking at me closely. I went to my knees and tilting each heel up, swallowed their combined spittle. There were gasps from the guests. Then I cleaned the shoes thoroughly inside and out. I handed him the hose and opened my mouth. He filled, I gargled and swallowed. He filled again and I gargled and spat. He filled again, I swallowed again before buffing and shining her shoes to a high detail. I stepped out of the tub, knelt and placed them on her feet. The guests applauded, I stepped back into the tub and handed him the hose again. He sprayed me thoroughly and opened his pants. He filled and I swallowed, then he rinsed me with the hose. The guests applauded.

That opened the floodgates in every sense. I sucked dicks of all sizes. I ate cunts of all shapes. One lady jumped in the tub with me. She pissed all over her shoes, me and her. I knelt, thanked her, cleaned her pissy orifice, cleaned her shoes, and sent her home happy. My tip jar was overflowing and a fresh one was provided. The full was carried to the table where my Goddess sat, now in the company of Loren. I went back to work, when I next got a break, I looked over and they were gone. I worked on. Finally, at about three o'clock in the morning there were no more shoes, or dicks or cunts to clean. I cleaned my area and left it neat and tidy, I stripped and grabbed the tip jar. A buggy pulled up and a large man held a robe for me. I got into the buggy and he drove me in a different direction to my accommodation. He pulled up in front of one of the villas and handed me a key card. I went in cautiously. I heard giggles and followed the sound to where my Goddess was being pummelled by Loren's hard cock. She looked at me and said.

"We've been upgraded because of your cleaning work. I see you've brought your tips. Put it with the other jar and stand by. You have one final bit of cleaning to do tonight."

There was, I did, and then I slept.

The next morning, I joined my Goddess and Loren for breakfast in bed. He flicked on the resort channel as we ate and giggled and stroked each other. I was the star of the show last night according to the resort news update. It now had more pictures of me and a schedule.

"Serving today 1000 to 1200, 1400 to 1600. And 2100 til late."

My Goddess told me that I better get moving as she wanted me unpack in our new villa and get ready for work. I left them there giggling and smooching. There was a knock and a staff member handed me a small package. There was a fresh bikini and a note to say that Madam should take the tip money to the finance office where it would be transferred to her account. I brought her the note and when I had finished unpacking, and tidying I left for my new job.

There were several changes when I got to my work station. The plastic tub as gone and a drain had been placed in the ground. There was a bank of clothes lockers on either side of this area. Above one of them was a sign saying "For Attention," above the other, "Lovingly cleaned." A sink with a detergent dispenser, a steam presser and a small rotary clothesline completed the changes. And a new tips jar was permanently installed but in addition one of my Goddesses canes was hanging beside it with a sign saying" If you are anyway unhappy with the service......"

On each of the for attention lockers there was room number insert on the door. Of the forty or so lockers about half of them were full. A staff member hung a key on a lanyard from my bikini top and I went to work. I transferred the room number label to the lovingly cleaned signs. And lovingly cleaned. I could see the GoPro camera blink to life so I went and got the room number label up and opening the locker I got to work. There were a pair of red full cut panties and a pair of espadrilles. In two separate bags with a label.

"Have your shoes and underwear cleaned by the Irish Shoeshine and Knicker Sniffer Boi."

Handling the panties, I found them encrusted with secretions. I set to work. I sniffed and mimed satisfaction to the camera and commenced to clean with my mouth and lips. When they were clean I showed my mouth to the camera and swallowed. I then respectfully placed them on the little line and repeated the process with the shoes. I emptied all the lockers and treated the contents lovingly. When the panties and some male underwear was dry. I pressed each item, rebagged them and put them in the lovingly cleaned lockers for collection. The morning had passed quickly.

I had a short break before my next shift and took on some refreshment had a walk and lay in the sun for an hour or so.

The afternoon shift was busier. More panties more boxers, sandier shoes. I worked hard in the hot sun to clear the backlog. When I finished I went to the beach to join my Goddess and Loren. I went to pull up a sun lounger but my Goddess directed that I sit on the sand. The sand was hot. I wasn't these long when two staff members struggles down with a sandwich board. I thought oh No. But they soon had me installed in it. Padlock installed that is just the same as the high heels they locked me into too. I was handed a hand bell and told to walk through the resort advertising my services.

My Goddess clapped her hands in delight and Loren laughed. The times of the cleaning service were advertised on the back and Satisfaction guaranteed on the front. It was humiliation in the hot sun. Instead of sissy tanlines it looked now as if I would be going home with a farmer's tan.

When I got to my station for the evening session there was already a small crowd gathered. My goddess was there to unlock the sandwich board but she left the shoes in place. She told me not to bother with the bikini, just get to work. I cleaned shoes by the pair. Some of the guests just removed their underwear there and then and I cleaned it while they waited or while they were having dinner. I didn't even get to the lockers until the line of people had dispersed. I then tackled the lockers. They were all full, I worked quickly and diligently and showed respect for the customers who had trusted me with their precious intimates. The drunken crowd that gathered late into the night were as eager as on the previous night. My decorated body was much discussed, admired and handled. I sucked a cock, licked a few cunts and took a couple of stokes of the came from a lady who said that I had left a spot of cum on the gusset of her thong. She, and I, knew that I hadn't. It was early in the morning by the time I got finished and the buggy came. The villa was all quiet as I crept in to my lonely bed.

So the days, and nights passed, I sucked, I licked I cleaned. I polished and washed and dried. One day drifted into another. A new batch of guests on the Saturday meant new customers and new debauchery. My Goddess bloomed. I only glimpsed her golden body in passing as she flitted away with Loren. She put in an appearance at every one of my sessions, usually to change my tip jar. Sometimes shouting her suggestions to the guests, other times to give me a few strokes of the cane.

On the Sunday night of our first week there I was working hard when I noticed there was another person sitting with Goddess and Loren. He was not very tall but broad, with the physique of a body builder. They watched for a while as I worked. I worked naked all the time now. No bikini meant no tack bra and when guests saw my decorations the tips were better. This guy sat and waited. When I eventually finished he came over. He kissed me softly on the lips and introduced himself as Arnold, Loren's buddy. He walked me to the villa. He joined me in the shower, he washed me.

He carried me to the bed. He put me on my back. He pushed my knees to my titties and he fucked my arse. Oh how he fucked me. He came quickly and strongly and flopped back on the bed. He apologised saying he had a huge horn all evening watching me perform. I got on my knees and cleaned his short squat dick. I cleaned my sandy arse secretions from it as it hardened again. He fucked my arse again, slower this time. He came, I cleaned, and we repeated. Finally, we slept.

I passed the next week in bliss until our last day arrived. My Goddess and Loren joined Arnold and me in bed and asked for some time to talk to me. As it was my last day I had no work.

She said that the resort management were so impressed that they wanted me to stay. She asked me how much I thought I had made in tips?

I said I didn't know, maybe a couple of grand.

She told me that I had made over twenty-three thousand dollars, well over two thousand dollars a day. She then told me that Victoria was emigrating and selling the car leasing business to Richard, and he wanted the two of us to run it. She told me further that he was the person that had bought the house next door to us and that we would be moving in when we got back to Dublin. He also said he was going to take on cuckie Charlie from Victoria and sissy Roger from Cathy and they were going to work for him in a home car valeting business he was starting. I would of course she said, still be their Submissive Number one. She then said that I needed to choose my career path. She had negotiated that at the start of next season I could return to the resort under contract to Sir Richard.

I said that this was the best plan as I could work hard back in Dublin to set up the businesses and then return here for the summer months.

The last thing was that she wanted to give me something.

She handed me her packs of birth control pills.

She told me to take one every day myself. and that I was now responsible for managing that she would or would not become pregnant.

I knelt and kissed her feet.

We went to the beach and joined Loren and Arnold.

Quickly they mounted us.

I looked down as my Goddess laid her hand with the wedding ring on my tinytim tattoo to where Arnold was pounding my sissy arse. My Goddess, my life, my love, asked me.

"Happy?"

I replied "ever after."

THE END.

Thank you for the courtesy of reading this. I hope you enjoyed some of the parts. Comments and suggestions always welcome.