Mistress Lock Lays Down the Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My rest of my night was filled with wild dreams of me dressed as a maid serving people at a party. Then there was one where I was lost in a poker game and had to leave Mistress. The last one was about work and everyone finding out. All were vivid in my mind as I started awake.

I was still secured to the bed and the blindfold was on. I felt some hands and slowly the blindfold was removed. Mistress stood at the foot of the bed and the Temptresses stood two to a side.

Mistress spoke, "Slave, you requested to be my slave and I accepted. You have endured the difficult weekend and there is much uncertainty in your future. As such we are going to remove some doubt about the upcoming year for you."

I looked around nervous. As much as I was in a fog last night was I equally aware of my current predicament and I didn't have a good feeling where this was going. I felt the restraints release and Mistress pointed to the left.

"Take a seat." I followed her gaze and saw the chair from the slaving ceremony. It still had that dildo sticking up. If I had known what their plan was I would have bolted for the stairs. As bad as I thought it was now they were about to make it worse.

I impaled myself on the chair and sat docilely as they strapped me in. Mistress moved forward and once again removed the device and weight before sitting down across from me. "Today I have an assignment for your slave. A task if you will. It is something you won't like, but I need you to do it to prove to me that you accept my position over you. Can you do that?"

"Yes Mistress, I will do as you wish."

"Kim, please gag him." Kim moved forward and I opened my mouth and accepted the gag with no issue. She buckled it and returned to her place.

Mistress leaned forward, "Slave, I will remove the gag in 1 hour. At that time, I want you to beg Sarah, Kate, Kim, and Keisha to ruin your remaining orgasm this year." My eyes went wide, "I knew it would be hard and that's what the gag is for. You have this time to think before you say anything. I want to leave you with this thought. There is no guarantee you won't lose that orgasm. I might just decide to mercilessly edge you over and over and then on the last day forfeit you orgasm. Just think of the torture as your hopes would get crushed time and time again. This way once it is ruined you will know without a doubt what to expect for the rest of the year. You can focus on being the best slave you can be."

She stood up and all four of them walked out. I was left with an 8" dildo up my ass and a choice in front of me. I wrestled with the decision, but in the end, I knew I would do as she asked. There was no good option, but at the very least it might make Mistress happy and that might lessen any future punishments. I looked at the clock which revealed another humiliation. It had only taken me 5 minutes to relent and now I had 55 minutes to wait.

The time ticked by slowly and at the hour mark Mistress and her Temptresses returned. Mistress seated herself directly in front of me while the four spread two to a side. She motioned to Kate who stepped forward a removed my ball gag.

I looked up at Kate, "Ms. Kate, I beg you and the other three to ruin my last orgasm of the year." My voice was calm. Kate looked down at me and then at Mistress.

Mistress questioned me, "You don't sound very excited?"

I looked at her, "May I speak freely Mistress?"

She nodded, "Yes, but you must remain respectful."

"Thank you, Mistress." I paused, "It is unrealistic to expect me to be excited to request my orgasms to be denied for an entire year. I accept the reality of you owning the penis attached to my body. As such I will do as you request with as little resistance as I can muster. My attitude may change over the coming months, but for now I hope that will suffice."

Mistress stared for a long time into my eyes, "Very well slave. As you have chosen to accept you fate without enthusiasm I will have the girls administer your ruin with equal gusto." She looked to Kate, "You may begin. Make it quick."

Kate moved to my right side along with Kim while the other two move the left. They each grasped my cock with a hand. Kate looked at the group and snickered, "I'm not sure there is anything other than quick where this one is concerned." They began pumping my cock and whispering dirty ideas into my ear. I felt the quick rise to climax followed by them slowing as my need rose. Instead of keeping me on the edge though they kept me climbing. I could feel the cum begin to move up my shaft as they let go. The cum began to slow until Kate leaned down and kissed the tip of my cock. I groaned and watched as it seemed like the cum hit the very tip and then one drop fell to the ground. Kate gave a single pump with her hand causing move cum to ooze out. Sarah followed by running a single finger the length of my shaft which kept the slow release going. Kim leaned down and gripped my balls as she squeezed gently and blew on my shaft. I watched as the cum continued to ooze even as the stream was growing smaller. Finally, Keisha moved close, reached under my chair and manipulated the dildo in my ass. I felt the nudge on my prostate along with the last bit of cum leak out.

Mistress spoke, "That's enough girls." They smiled at me and then moved back to her spot.

The need for a release was still there, but I was now as bone dry as Mistress had threatened. I had continued to look down until two feet came into view. I looked up and took in Mistresses whole body and then stopped when our eye's locked.

She sat down on my lap and then guided her pussy over my cock. My eyes went wide from the feeling and then my mouth hung open as she started rocking her hips. It was the heaven I had been trying to get to.

She pushed my face into her cleavage, "You are mine. Not just your cock." She added some emphasis with a forceful thrust. "Not just you mind." She grasped my hair and pulled my face back up to meet her gaze. "I own your whole body and soul. I am the focus of your desire. I am the one that decides if, when, and how you cum."

My eyes felt like they were getting bigger and I felt a climax approaching. "Mistress!"

She placed a single finger over my lips and shushed me. Her hips were moving at a faster pace and I knew I couldn't prevent a climax. What punishment would she extract from me for this?

Then it happened. What should have been a glorious release was instead a painful and dry experience. It was like my body tried to squeeze cum out of me that wasn't there and instead I got a ghostly kick to the balls. I groaned loudly and screwed my eyes shut.

Mistress never wavered. She continued to gyrate and ride me hard. I was trashing the best I could, but that wasn't saying much. I opened my eyes to plead for mercy and saw a fiery lust consuming Mistress.

I endured three more dry orgasms and didn't know if I could handle another one. Between the pain of the climax and the oversensitivity of my cock I was on the brink of losing my mind when I felt my shaft gripped by her pussy. She froze and latched onto my back with her fingernails. She went through about five convulsions before she relaxed.

She stood up and looked down at me. I was pretty sure that there was drool coming out of my mouth as I limply listed to the left and tried to regain my faculties. Mistress reach down and held my left check and turned my face to hers.

"I make the rules and I decide when you cum. Don't think that because you're empty anything changes." My eye widened, "That's right slave. At my whim you may be granted a release at any time."

She released my head and then started up the stairs. "Ladies, make sure James there is kept on edge until it's time to go to work tomorrow."

I quickly looked back the four women that were still here with me, "Mercy, please, mercy." I could barely form the words.

"Sorry," Kate had grabbed my head and was now looking down at me, "no one here has that name."

Laughter filled the dungeon as I felt them start to tease me.