Mistress Lock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the look in her eye I knew she had told me the truth, but I bet there was fine print that I needed to read.

Even with about 7 months of captivity looking at me I was still turned on by Grace. She had a look that indicated she knew this.

Then she made me an offer, "Do you want a demonstration of the features? I can add them one at a time for 30 seconds if you would like?"

I needed to know what the options did if I was to make informed decisions about them later. She saw I was about to agree, "James, why don't you go lay on the bed if you want the demonstration."

I got up and laid down on the bed and a moment later she started the demo.

"This one is called fluffer." It immediately felt someone was licking the underside of my cock causing any flaccidness to disappear.

"This one is called Ringed." The tube shrank in diameter around the base of cock just like a cock ring. This made it where I was not even able to go soft. I was beginning to realize that with seconds being hours any of these first two options could add years if I didn't accept a forfeit.

"This one is Spikes." The diameter returned to normal and the worst pain I had ever felt hit me hard as spikes began to appear inside the tube. They began at the tip and quickly chased my penis to the back of the cage.

Grace whispered in my ear, "I'm so turned on and can't wait for you to fuck me." This caused me to try and get hard but that only got me another taste of the spikes and a quick retreat.

"This one is call Tiny Man." I didn't feel anything until I felt the button from the tip of the cage contact the end of my cock. I raised my head in time to see it lengthen about a 1/4 inch and then stop. This one scarred me but my gaze caught site of Grace now standing at the end of the bed totally naked. Needless to say, my once proud sword of a cock didn't make it far, in fact the tube was so short I worried my penis might break trying to expand, but it didn't and I was left with the knowledge that this option would also be a bad fate.

"This on called Big Man." The cage grew until it was almost 9 inches long and the girth expanded also. Grace pounced on me and dropped her pussy on it. As she bounced up and down my penis exploded in size but suddenly slammed into the end of the tube. How could this be? The thing in front of me was longer than I was. It also felt much narrowing than the girth I could see. The I began to get a sensation of something sliding up and down my shaft. It matched Grace's rhythm but seemed to get softer the closer I got to cumming. Then it all stopped and Grace dismounted the bed and the tube went back to the original size but it was a good bit of time before I was no longer pressing the button.

As I began to regain some kind of composure I looked around and Grace was now back in her chair wearing a long silk robe and smiling like a Cheshire Cat. I got up and grabbed my phone and dropped my head as I saw that my curiosity had added almost a week to my timer. At least that caused him to shrink back from the button. I looked over at Grace and started to say something and she stopped me.

"There are still two sections you have overlooked and I need to cover."

I took this very seriously as so far tonight I had not made any progress on getting my time reduced or found any good options outside the spikes that would help me not press the button.

"You have to select a mistress to oversee your device. It mostly a formality, but still has to be done." She held her phone out to me so I could place my fingerprint on the scanner. Having completed that she told me about the automatic functions that had been added by selecting her as my Mistress.

If I ever referred to her as anything other than Mistress outside work or Ms. Lock while at work a day would be added.

"Gra...ahh!" Zap. I doubled over in pain as she continued.

"Every time you violate a rule you will be reminded by a shock to your balls."

She then went into many other things that I was required to do: always answer her questions without hesitation, never wear men's clothing in her house, weekends were expected be spent at her house. Most of the basic things a Mistress would expect from a slave.

She finished and asked, "Does that sound fair to you?"

I stared at her as I tried to process this and was rewarded with a zap. I doubled over again.

"Yes Mistress."

"Good." She glanced at the clock. "Welcome to Saturday slave."

Being called slave hit me hard, as did the realization that I would not be going home this weekend. On top of that being in this house for an entire weekend would probably add massive amounts of time to my lockup.

She smiled smugly, "Don't worry I have some options to help you with the timer."

She got up and walked over to a closet and pulled out the trashiest French maids costume I had ever seen. I stared dumbfounded at what was being offered to me. There is a white ruffled garter belt, a pair of white fishnet stockings, white ruffled crotchless panties, and then the basic black maids dress.

I opened my mouth to say something, anything, but that smile on her face told me she had me beat. I was painted into a corner and apparently was about to be cleaning that corner. As I moved forward to gather it she asked, "What are you supposed to say?"

"Thank You Mistress."

She smiled and handed the items to me, but said that I should make sure to keep the dress as presentable as possible. I knew what she was telling me, she wanted me to freely chose to not wear the dress when I was sleeping. This was how she operated she would paint a box that seemed to be large and then expect you to willing limit yourself to a small corner to gain her favor.

"Where am I sleeping?" Zap.

"Is there something you would like to ask slave?"

"Where am I sleeping, Mistress?" Zap.

"You have to answer my question first, do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

She stood there just looking down at me.

"Mistress, is there a place you want me to sleep?"

She turned and started to walk out of the room. I followed her and ended up in the basement. This made my dread increase. While the bed in the corner seemed normal the rest of the room was a very well stocked dungeon. Not the one where there are whips and the such but more along the lines of furniture that would leave a user posed and exposed.

I thought back to the amount of time on my timer and how I would be spending a lot of weekends here if I wanted this off me. I looked around and then back at my Mistress, I was already thinking of her as my Mistress.

"Don't forget, I have not done anything to you that you did not request. I will never do anything to you that you do not request." My mind already began to race to come up with what scenario she would contrive that would result in me deciding one of these was the better option.

"Go ahead and place the maids uniform in the closet. It will be your option to wear it or not."

After putting it away I moved toward the bed where she was waiting.

"On your app there is now sleep option. Inside it will find the options that the bed offers. Feel free to select what you wish. The more options you select the less time will accrue if you fail to control your little man. So, while you don't have to select any of the options each one will help keep the timer under control."

I was very cautious at this point as nothing had been in my benefit so far. I opened the app and was greeted to the time moving up an hour every second. How? This woman was basically ruining my life and I was so hard that I was now looking at over 148 days of this.

"Do you want me to explain the options?"

"Yes Mistress."

"The bed will allow up to four options activated at a single time. You can select the first three, but the fourth was actually one she selected from two options I picked. The first two options will lower the timer accumulation rate by 10 minutes each. The next two will lower it by 20 minutes each."

So, if 4 options were selected I could guarantee to lower my timer. I opened the app and started scanning the options.

"Would like me to continue the explanation?"

"Will I be able to ask questions later Mistress?"

"Absolutely."

Scrolling through I didn't find many great options, but did find ones that I figured I would be able to deal with. Spread eagle, hooded, and gagged were the three I chose. The next two I debated for a while. Finally resigned I selected the two for Mistress to pick from. I thought feather cup and nipple clams would be tolerable.

Mistress opened her app and made the selection so quickly that I knew I had somehow made a mistake.

"Time for bed slave."

"Yes Mistress."

She smiled at me as I laid down in the bed and spread my arms out. I was surprised when the bed extended the cuffs automatically and locked them close. Next a gag that looked like a semi erect penis was lowered down to my mouth. I had expected a ball of some kind.

I turned my head to the side to say something to my Mistress when I was shocked from all four cuffs and before I knew it the gag was in. Not only was it in but it now longer semi erect. Next a hood came down and somehow the machine wrapped it around my head and laced it in the back. The freaky thing was that the eye covers had miniature screens in them like a tv and with the way they were configured it was like Virtual Reality. I was now locked down but could see around the room.

Grace looked into the camera, "It was a bad choice to resist the bed. Now that you can't say no I'm going to finish telling you about the bed options. Each time you select an option the level will increase the next time you select it. So the gag for instance. The first time you select it it's 1" long. The next time it's 2" long. All options can be rest to level 1 by selecting the Bed Reser forfeit. Just an FYI...it adds 30 days for that option."

"As for the bed it is a strict task master. If you resist it adds a month to the timer and increases the level by 5. So what happened to you was instead of getting a 1" penis gag you got a 6" gag."

"Your only hope is to figure out how to never get hard or learn to make her a very happy Lady."

As she stood back up the bed added the final option. It was almost magical; the device began to morph and I could see in the video as the it sort of melted away and my cock burst forth in all its glory. The cool air felt so good on him, for the first time in what seemed like forever he wasn't limited to 4".

Then the Magic ended; a device emerged from the bed and additional straps were added to the point that I couldn't move a millimeter. I thought it was some kind of penis pump and how I wished it was, but as it lowered over my cock I could feel the light feathers inside it. I tried to move again to no avail, I looked away but the cameras stayed right there showing exactly what was happening.

It began to rotate and my mind began to melt. I had never experienced anything like it. Every bit of my cock was being teased. It hardened more than it ever had, but the touches while madding were not enough to get anywhere close to cumming.

Then suddenly the video switched to my Mistress. She was no longer in the basement from the view around her. She looked right into my eyes.

"I was pleased you selected the tease option. Not as fun as you thought it would be, is it? My cock will be kept nice and hard for 30 minutes and then the process will stop unit it gets soft. Then it will begin again. When the bed releases you you will have 30 minutes to prepare yourself as you see fit and be in the dining room. Don't forget how precious your seconds are now."

The video shifted to one of Mistress sucking on my cock, but the feeling was still of feathers. I didn't know what to believe. Was she giving me a blow job or was she in another room. Just another mind fuck.

Then I noticed that there was a timer in the lower right corner that was counting down from 6 hours. Talk about torture being teased for 6 hours and having to see the seconds tick away. I had to find a way out of this.

Six hours later I awoke from what felt like being beaten followed by a 15 minute nap. As quickly as I can reach for my penis but it's already re-encased in the device. I lay there for a second trying to think of a way out.

I remembered that I'm supposed to be upstairs in just a few minutes. I rush to get ready but then slow as I remember that unless I want add time to the timer I must put on women's clothing. I head to the wardrobe and pull out the trashy French maid's outfit.

As I put everything on I realized the crotchless panties would allow my entombed cock to swing freely. It would also be visible below the maids dress. I took a quick look and hurried upstairs.

When I entered the dinning room Mistress looked at me, "10 seconds." Looking at the clock revealed I was 10 seconds late, but I didn't really know what that meant.

"Mistress, what do you mean when tell me 10 seconds?"

"I'm sure you have read the section on how to prevent time from accruing. When it talks about toys being bestowed by me the selection of those toys depends on the number of seconds you accrue each week. In general the more seconds you accrue the larger the toys will be."

I nodded and reminded standing there, dressed as a French maid.

"Slave, I want poached eggs, turkey bacon, and fresh fruit."

As I walked away she picked up her phone and then giggled. Intrigued I pulled mine out and looked at it and saw that the timer was stopped. Here I was in a chastity device for the next 8 months, wearing a French maid outfit, and apparently hard as a rock. I shock my head and tried to think soft thoughts.

After bringing the requested meal back to the table Mistress asked me to sit down.

"Slave, you have be of use to me beyond pleasure. I can get pleasure from other sources, but there are other things you can do. You can probably guess from the way you chose to dress that cleaning will be part of it. I hope you will find other ways to amuse me also."

"Furthermore, I will need you to make better decisions. Last night was the result of a myriad of bad decisions you made. At this moment you are locked in a device that you can't open for almost 8 months. You will need improve your decisions or you will be in there longer."

When she was done eating she got up and started to walk away.

"You have 15 minutes to get this cleaned up, eat something, and meet me in the library. Don't forget how important those seconds can be."

I rushed to get the table cleaned up. I carried the dishes into the kitchen and then found a wrinkle. There was no dishwasher. So, was I going to eat or be late? Making choices that seemed to have drastic effects on me in a short amount of time is something I was going to have to perfect.

With no dishwasher I was going to have to wash and dry the dishes. This was an impossible task. My Mistress was quite the conniving bitch; something that seemed to drive my dick wild as it was still pressed firmly to the end of the tube.

I opted to be on time and entered the living room just before being late. I stopped in my tracks when I got there. What greeted my eyes was my Mistress dressed in almost the exact same outfit but with a couple differences. Her dress was shorter, she has on 6" heels, and an 8" rubber dildo that was dangling below her hemline.

To say I was stunned would be putting it mildly. You would think that in the span of 18 hours to go from thinking I was going to bang the hottest woman I had ever met to standing in front of her in what was beginning to look like an indefinite chastity sentence while dressed as a French maid, that the monster strapped to her wouldn't render me speechless.

"Start cleaning; either the room or the cock. Your choice." She was stroking her dildo as I stood there.

I tore my eyes away and grabbed the feather duster. How cliche, but it was the only option. As I moved to the bookshelves she spoke.

"The top half is mine, you need to complete the bottom half."

She climbed the ladder and I was treated to an unobstructed view of her ass. She started stroking her dildo again.

"See something you like?"

I blushed and looked away. I better get to cleaning before I get myself in trouble. The morning turned into a sort of cat and mouse game where I was trying sneak peaks of Mistress and almost always finding her stroking that damn dildo. The longer the morning went on the more and more I thought about that dildo.

What was wrong with me. There was no way that it was legal for her to keep me here against my will. I was thinking about this and finally confronted Grace. Well at least I did the best I could of confronting her.

"Grace." Zap.

She climbs down the ladder, "Are you OK slave?"

"Yes." Zap.

Mistress is now standing with a Wonder Woman pose in front of me and I'm on my knees.

"STOP THIS!" Zap.

I'm trying to look past the dildo and into my Mistress's eyes. She just stares back at me. I try to process the whole situation. I had to answer her last question.

"No Mistress. I am not OK."

"What is wrong?"

"I want to be set free, Mistress."

"You can be free as soon as you fulfill your obligation. An obligation that if you remember you entered willingly. As a matter of fact, if you think back you find that you have chosen to be where you are. You are free to leave, but that does not remove you from your obligation."

"I understand that Mistress, but..."

"QUIET!"

And just like that I shut my mouth and stayed on my knees. I was beginning to worry more about her than the device on my penis. I then noticed she had gone back to stroking that damn dildo.

"Slave, are you looking at my cock?"

I was silent. Zap.

"Yes, Mistress!"

"Do you find my cock enticing?"

"Yes Mistress."

What had I just said? I was horrified. As a matter of fact, at this very moment I was quite literally a man dressed as a woman on his knees staring had a huge dildo strapped to my Boss/Mistress with two things happening to me.

First was my cock being as hard as it had been all morning trying to explode out of the chastity device.

Secondly my mouth was watering. Was I actually about to give a blow job to a fake dick? It was 50/50 until my mistress leaned in close and spoke.

"If my cock gets sucked it will be your choice."

I didn't understand.

"May I see your phone slave?"

I handed it to her she tapped a few things and then handed it back. I saw she had queued up the physical contact forfeit. As a slap in the face the timer was now showing 182 days 6 hours. So, since last night I had only lowered the timer the 6 hours I was in the bed, but then added 4 days through disobedience. Currently the timer was at a stand-still which meant my cock was throbbing away in its prison.

Looking up it was like she could she the battle raging in my head. She just looked at me for a while and started to ask questions.

"Is your cock hard?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Has it ever been this hard?"

"No Mistress."

"Has it stayed hard this long?"

"No Mistress."

"Does the stocking make you feel sexy?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Do you want to touch me?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Do you want to suck my cock?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Do you want me treat like the slut you are?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Am I worth 90 days of denial?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Are you going to press the forfeit button?"

"Yes Mistress."

"What are you waiting for?"

"I don't know Mistress."

She knew she had me, but I just couldn't conceive how she had brought this out of me. How had she looked into me and saw someone who in less than a day would agree to deny their orgasms? If she saw that in just a couple of hours what has she decided I would do going forward? I was very nervous but I saw no escape. It was at this moment when leaned down and broke the tie.