Mistress Lock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door bell rang, the video switched back to the overhead view, a white hot blast of liquid entered my bowels, and the cock in my mouth dropped a load of cum.

Mistress sauntered in and opened the door. The headphones were not playing the audio from the room so all I had was the video. Mistress invited them in. It appeared to be a pair of women, but I couldn't see their faces.

All of them were circling me. Then the visitors began to run their hands over my body. This was just adding to the torture. This went on for about 15 minutes and then they disappeared into the study.

I didn't realize how long they had been there until they left just before the cuffs opened. Mistress was waiting as I extracted myself from the frame.

They stayed for a long time. So long in fact that just as they left the cuffs opened.

Mistress turned to me, "Well that was good timing. Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Mistress, did you have to have people come by?"

"Are you complaining about the way I run my house?"

"No Mistress, it's just that it seems like you were trying to humiliate me."

"Well I wouldn't want you to feel that way. If you prefer next time you can use of the devices in the basement."

That sent a shiver through me. I had my doubts about them being any better.

"No thank you Mistress, you know better than me."

She smiled at that. "Since you asked for the frame it's your job to put it away. You can stop by my bedroom if you want, I have one more game I would like to play before you go home for the weekend."

"Yes Mistress."

It took a while to get everything straightened back up, but once done I saw it was now about 6:00 pm. I debated my next move. Do I go to the bedroom or not? I finally relented and went.

When I arrived, Mistress was laying across the bed wearing some king of leather strap body harness. About the only thing it covered was her pussy. Even after all the torment of this weekend I still was turned on by this lady.

"Welcome Slave. You have had rough weekend and I know that you mind is spinning. I wanted to take some time and just talk with you. First though would you like to lay on the bed?"

I nodded yes.

"Good, but I will need to try you down as I want to make sure I have your full attention. Is that ok?"

I thought about it and then said, "Yes Mistress."

I moved over and laid down it didn't take long for her have me tied spread eagle.

"Now, let's see what we can do to help your focus. Let's see how your little man is doing."

My eyes went wide as the device receded back and my cock sprang to full size.

"Now, isn't that better? Anyway, I figured you aren't a mind reader so I would go over some of my preferences." As she said this her hand encircled my cock and gave it a single pump. My hips raised off the bed and I thought I might shoot right then and there.

"Ooooh, got a quick trigger do you! Hopefully we can improve on that. That's beside the point thought. I want to help you get out of this device. So, you can fuck me like a real man." She was saying all of this stuff and teasing my cock at the same time. I barely could focus on her words.

"You want to please me, don't you?" Her hot breath blew across my crotch.

A very tense, "Yes Mistress."

"Good, what are you willing to do to please me?" A single finger glides up the bottom of my shaft.

"I don't know Mistress."

"Ahhh, by now I would have thought you would know. Think harder and let's see what you can come up with." She licked a circle around my cocks' head. Once again, I thought I was going to explode.

"I'll do anything you want Mistress."

"Anything? That's seems very broad. Are you sure you want to offer that? Remember that once you enter an agreement with me there will be no backing out."

My mind was racing. I did that I would be even more a slave. I would not even have the option to make choices. I would be ceding everything to her.

She spoke before I did, "Let's not go that far shall we? For now, I like it better that this was all your idea. How about what can you offer me right now?" Another quick pump. My mind was not clear at all.

"I don't know Mistress. Being tied down limits my options. The only thing I can think that I do for you is lick your pussy."

"That's sounds nice, but I think you can be more innovative than that. What if I wanted to ride a cock, feel it explode inside me, and then let you clean up the mess? Would you do that for me?"

"Yes Mistress!!" I agreed very quickly, I would do anything at the moment to relieve the built-up tension in my balls.

"That sounds like fun. I'll be right back"

My mind was whirling, what had I agreed to? What was she going to get? How had I screwed up this time? Then I felt the device re-envelop my cock. Next came the spikes and as it shrunk down to a nub Mistress reappeared with the copy of my cock.

"Please Mistress, I'll do anything! Please let me cum!!"

Her laughter filled the room. "Silly boy, I'm already doing what I want so that offer doesn't mean anything to me. Also, if you are already begging to cum after two days just think what you will be like and what you will be willing to do 9 months from now."

She snapped my cock onto me and said, "Much nicer. I bet this one doesn't have a hair trigger."

She then unsnapped the strap covering her crotch and mounted my face with it. "Get started."

I started licking.

"Slower, it's not a race. Be intentional in what you do."

I slowed down and was rewarded with a purr.

"Right there, keep working that spot. Go deeper."

It was like I was a voice activated vibrator for her. She kept giving me direction and I could tell she was getting closer and closer. I expected her to swap to the cock at any moment, but instead she tensed up. Her thighs locked onto my head and she scream out as my mouth was flooded with her juice.

She slowly came down before repositioning on the cock. I was just an observer for this part. She ground on the cock, rubbed her tits, tweaked her nipples. She was working her own body back into a frenzy. It was a glorious if frustrating show. It seemed to last forever until she finally screamed out again and collapsed on top of me. I could feel some of the cum leaking out of her pussy and I knew what was next.

After a moment she drug her pussy back and plopped it down on my mouth. While I wasn't really excited about this part I knew I really didn't have a choice. I just went to work when I felt her remove the cock and the device expand out. At least that was a relief.

After having just had a couple of orgasms it took a long while to get her wound back up. I thought I had licked all the cum out when she finally moaned and another wave of pussy juice mixed with cum flooded over me.

At least this ordeal was over. Mistress repositioned herself and was sort of spooning me. Before long she was asleep. So, I spent the afternoon tied to the bed with Mistress wrapped around me asleep. Around 10 pm she stirred.

She looked at me, "Wow, you don't know how many of my fantasies you fulfilled this weekend. I'm going to set up something special to reward you next weekend." Then she kissed my cheek and headed to the bathroom.

The restraints opened and I was free to get up. I hurried to fix everything. I removed the beddings and replaced them, dropped the cock off to refilled and then came back to the bathroom I noticed a blue circle beside the bathroom door. I looked for a moment and then went a kneeled down in it.

I could see the clock and it was close to 11 when she reappeared. With a big smile she looked around the room and then down at me and smiled, "I am most pleased!"

Opening her app, she checked and then said, "You no longer have any seconds counting against you. Let's go see what you can pick from for a forth item this week." I sense of pride went through me.

As we entered the basement I was a bit tepid about what was in front of me. Mistress approached a cabinet and opened it. Inside were three items.

"Please make your selection slave."

I looked over the items. The first was a ball divider, second was a butt plug, the third was a silver ring.

"Mistress what is the third item?"

"That is a ball stretcher. It is a weight that attaches around your ball sac and helps it hang lower."

That was an intriguing idea. It and the divider seemed like the best options.

"May I feel the weight of the stretcher?"

"Absolutely."

She handed it to me and it didn't see very heavy.

"I'll take this one."

"Very well, spread your legs and I will attach it."

I did so and she sank to her knees right in front of me. She wrapped her hand around my balls and began to attach the ring.

"Just think, if you had made better decisions maybe I would have been down here giving you head instead of putting a ring on it!" She laughed at her own joke.

When she was finished she rose back up, "You are free to leave now if you want."

I nodded and headed over the wardrobe. I swapped out what I was wearing for my new normal attire and headed upstairs.

I found Mistress in her study. She was now dressed in a simple babydoll, but with the buildup in my balls she might as well have been naked.

"Mistress I am leaving now. Is there anything I should know about work?"

"What we do here does not affect work. That being said, there is rule in the app that says you have to call me Mistress when alone and Ms. Lock when in public. You will have to abide by that. Other than that, I expect you to be professional and dedicated to the projects that are assigned to you."

"Very will Mistress. I'll see you tomorrow."

She never even looked up as I left.

I got back in my car and sat there. The last time I was in this car I was sure I was about to fuck Grace, but instead I got fucked and would continue to be fucked for the next 278 days.