Mistress Lock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The choice is really if you would prefer 6 months without touching we or 9 months with touching."

As her last words left her mouth I felt my finger press the button. I looked down and there was a confirmation button I had to press. When I pressed that my Mistress pulled her phone out and held it in front of me and pressed the acceptance her side. I looked back at my phone in time to see the timer roll up to 272 days 6 hours.

I sat there for a moment thinking how I was ever going to get free. How was I able to accumulate so much denial time in less than 24 hours? The deck had been stacked against me for sure but I had had ample chances to walk away. Yet here I was on my knees with my Mistress standing in front on me waving an 8" cock in front of my face.

I was snapped back to reality, when did this become reality, when I felt her touch the side of my face. I looked up.

"Do you want to such my cock now?"

"Yes Mistress."

I opened my mouth and she held still as I started sliding my mouth up and down the shaft. It didn't taste like rubber and it I was surprised at how detailed it was.

"Good job slave. You have come so far so fast while not cumming at all. I'm proud of you."

I blushed at this but continued sucking.

"Would it be better if I was sitting down?"

I nodded yes.

She removed the cock from my mouth and walked over and sat down on the front edge of a chair. As I moved over and began to lower my mouth on it again she grabbed my chin.

"Do you want me to treat you like a girl getting a blow job from her master?"

This should have sent red flags up but I was once again in a stupor and nodded yes. She smiled and as I moved my mouth over the tip of the cock she grabbed the back of my head. Before I knew what was going on my nose was at her panties and the balls on this dildo was on my chin.

I could barely breath and began to struggle. This got me a zap but I didn't stop struggling and got another stronger zap. That one took the fight out of me and I just took the face fucking as she dished it out. After a start where she furiously rammed her cock down my throat until I just about passed out she slowed the pace. Who would have thought that getting slowed throat fucked would be something I would be thankful for?

"Do you notice anything special about my cock?"

I shook my head no.

"I know you felt those two zaps. Just be aware that once you agree to something the device will make sure you hold up your end. Now do you want me to continue driving or would you prefer to take direction?"

"I can take direction Mistress."

"Good, then swallow this cock to the base and count to 10."

As I got to 10 and began to raise up off of the cock she asked another question.

"How long is your cock?"

"8 inches."

"Really? It looks more like 4 inches to me."

That one stung but before I could say anything else she gave more directions.

"Give me 10 full deep throats and then stay at the base for 20 seconds."

I was pretty low on oxygen when I finally pulled off her cock.

"How long is your cock?"

"It used to be 8 inches, but now it is 4 inches."

"How did that happen?"

"It's because of choices I made."

She smiled broadly at that.

"I'm going to explain a few more things while you keep my cock entertained. I have worked at Nan-Robotics for long time. During that time, I discovered a way to create the device you are enjoying right now. It took me a long time to create the chastity device and app, but my cock is my newest creation. As a matter of fact, I created this one last night."

I was listening and knew she was building to a reveal.

"You see while you are enjoying your bed last night it gathered the data of the size and shape of your cock when it was at its hardest. I used that information to make this exact replica."

This should have made me sick, but instead I subconsciously sped up. Mistress tilted her head back and moaned.

"Keep doing that, slave."

So, I did. I kept bobbing my head up and down the cock my Mistress and stolen from me.

With a husky voice she continued, "This cock incorporates some the same tech as was used in your device."

This made sense as it seemed to pulse and twitch while also providing pleasure to her.

"Faster slave."

I complied in just few moments it began to stiffen.

"Swallow it all."

My eyes met hers just as a massive amount of liquid hit the back of my throat. I was not ready for this at all and immediately pulled away. The zap caught me off guard; between that and fleeing the cock in my mouth I fell over and landed on the floor. The torrent of "cum" continued and mistress made sure I was covered from head to toe. When it finally quit I looked up and saw a drop hanging off the tip of the cock.

"Finish what you started."

She waited and I got back to my knees and licked the cock clean.

"Very good, now get this mess cleaned up. Also, make yourself presentable."

My mind was racing. I was armed only with a feather duster so I knew what I had to do. Getting down on all fours I began sucking, licking, and lapping up the cum. It tasted salty and it made me wonder where it came from. I'm pretty sure I was able to get the room cleaned up, but I couldn't be sure. As I left the library I headed for the laundry room.

Entering the laundry room I found no washer or dryer. Only a sink specially designed for hand washing. Frowning I removed my dress and stockings as the garter belt and panties had managed to stay clean. I washed the dress and stocking and then hung them up to dry. As I was waiting I popped open the app on my phone and saw an up arrow. That didn't make...crap I had removed two articles of clothing. I figured in my head that this goof up probably had cost me a couple days at the least.

I left the laundry room and went in search of my Mistress. I found her in the study finishing the paper now dressed in skin tight leather pants.

I approached her, "Mistress could you give me some guidance?"

As she lowered the paper I had to take a gulp of air. In addition to the pants she was wearing a tight leather corset there was a new dildo strapped to her pelvis. This one seemed meaner but not as big. It was smooth black and curved up.

Noticing my gaze she asked, "Do you like this cock as well?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Would you like to suck it?"

"Not yet Mistress."

She smiled, "There might be hope for you yet. What is your question?"

"Mistress, while my dress and stocking dry is there something else I can wear?"

"I might have something else, but you will not like it. Also it doesn't match what you are wearing and you will need remove them."

I nodded my assent and she stood up and walked over to a closet. As she opened the door I could tell I was going to regret this.

I opened my mouth and she cut in, "You have already accepted my offer so there is no backing out. Next time you might want to ask to see the outfit before you agree."

I lowered my head and nodded my agreement. I removed my panties and garter belt and handed them over. As she took them she smiled and tapped my cage.

"Better hurry, every second counts." Then she he turned and walked out.

What I was about to put on was part school girl uniform and part latex doll. I knew time was wasting and I hurried to get it on to get the countdown to stop. First the knee high socks followed by the micro plaid skirt. Then the platform heels and the white shirt with built in breasts. I huffed and decided there was nothing to do about it at the moment. I put the shirt on and tied the knot tight. No reason to give Mistress a loophole to get me on. Now came the hood.

Did I forget to mention the hood? I guess I did because I try to not remember this devious device. As I picked it up the looked at it gave the appearance of a teenage girl with pigtails but the mouth was held open with a ring gag which was sealed with a metal screw on cap. Resigned to my fate and thinking to myself I get to leave Sunday night and then I will be able to clear my head and get this sorted out I raised the hood to my face and began fastening it on.

Just as I finished mistress walked back in with my complete maids' outfit in hand and then stopped and looked at me. I was basically mute but would have been speechless anyway. She walked around me and then said I had failed to notice the fan that helped dry clothes and that if I had waited 5 minutes that I could have put them back on. She must have seen my eyes go wide as I was more than willing to swap back. She pulled the maids outfit away from my hands and in the platform shoes I wasn't quick enough to grab it.

"Stand still! Did you read the note that came with the outfit?"

Shaking my head, I stumbled back over to the closet and found the note laying on the floor. It read: Beware, after securing the last piece on this out outfit cannot be removed until 2 litters of Complimentary Uncongealed Meal pass through the mouth sensor. I under stood what it said but it didn't make sense. My confusion must have been evident as Mistress began explaining.

"The outfit locks on and none of the items can be removed until you ingest 2 liters of cum." She waited as I processed the acronym was CUM. "At least your timer is not going up, right?"

As she said that she had just circled behind me and grabbed my breasts. I don't know how but pleasure erupted in my body and I sank to my knees. As I tried to regain my breath without the aid of my locked mouth my Mistresses cock came back in view stroking her new cock.

"See what being anxious can lead to. You were so worried about gaining any time that you jumped at the first option I gave you. You have to understand that I like most people will offer recommendations that are too my benefit. That's why I'm standing in front of you wearing a dildo loaded with a quarter of a liter of sperm and you are on your knees trying to figure out a way to get me to ram this down your throat and empty it so you can be closer to getting out of this newest predicament you have gotten yourself into."

As I sat there and pondered my mistress moved behind me and whispered in my ear.

"If you want to suck my cock then you will need to pick out a special add on for your outfit."

She walked over to the cabinet and opens a draw that was below where the outfit had been. It contained a variety of end caps that could replace the one currently covering my mouth. One looked like a pussy, one looked like an ass hole, one looked like the toes of a foot, and one looked like a cock about 6" long. That one made me think back to last night and how 5" was about as far as I could go before it would enter my throat. After surveying them I looked back at my Mistress and pointed to the one shaped like a pussy.

She grinned as she removed the cap. She then attached the pussy cap and looked at me.

"That cap is programed to respond as I would. To get it to release you will need to make it orgasm. Now, get back to cleaning." She smacked my ass as she said the last.

Without even realizing it I was starting to accept these strange circumstances. I moved into the bedroom and started cleaning. It was kind of hard to keep up the licking while also cleaning but if I wanted out of this outfit and back into something more normal, like a man in a maids' uniform is normal. I guess it's all about perspective. While getting into a grove of dusting and licking I was shocked when the pussy quivered. This surprised me but after all the other gadgets that Mistress had already used on me it didn't surprise me enough to stop what was doing. About the time I was finishing up I heard the cap give a subtle pop and I was able to remove it.

I pulled it out the pussy and went to find my Mistress. I found her outside by the pool. She was sunbathing topless wearing the dildo. It was kind of ridiculous but then I saw my reflection and realized it wasn't that ridiculous. I approached and when she saw my mouth was free of the cap she casually pointed to the dildo.

"You are free do as you wish with it." She closed her eyes and basically acted like I wasn't there.

I moved in between her legs and began to work on the dildo. It took awhile but I was finally getting some signs of progress. Her hips began to move and the cock began to harden like the previous one. I could tell it was moments away from erupting. I was so caught up in the moment that I grabbed her hips and pulled her towards me as I drove my mouth to the bottom of her cock. I heard a click and felt the cock twitch and begin to erupt. I pulled back and the cock popped off my Mistresses dildo harness. I was left with a dildo that was quickly filling my mouth up. I had no choice so I swallowed.

Mistress patted my head, "Now that's a good cock sucker, go ahead and finish what you started."

It took me little bit but I finally swallowed all of it. When took my last gulp I heard that faint click and removed the cock from my mouth. This was getting worse not better. She was definitely playing chess to my checkers and I had no idea what would happen next.

I went into the house to find Mistress and found her in the bedroom inspecting it. But rather than a white glove test she was methodically wiping up everything I missed with the toes cap. I just stood there wondering if there was a rock bottom to this fall I was apparently on.

"It's your job to keep the cocks full of cum."

"How do I do that, Mistress?"

She smiled and laid the toes down and headed to the basement. Downstairs I saw the bed and shuddered with a thought of what bed options might await me tonight. She walked over to what looked very similar to a gun case but instead it was filled with cocks of all shapes and sizes.

"You will need to put the empty on in the case to be filled and select another one if you want me to use it on you."

A new dilemma had just been presented to me. I would now be picking the cock that I would be sucking later. Defeated I started to select one of the smaller ones and then stopped.

"Mistress, what's the difference between them?"

"Well obviously the various sizes will be able to hold varying amounts of CUM in them."

I cringed a little when she referred to the liquid as CUM. That at least told me that I would need to pick out a similar dimension or larger to get this outfit off. I didn't really want to go larger but there was none of the same size.

I pointed out one that was shorter but also wider, "How much does this one hold?"

"That one holds a quarter of a liter."

I figured that would be a good choice and selected it. I turned to my Mistress who was basically standing there Wonder Woman style again.

"Well, if you want me to use that one you will have to convince me that you want me to."

I figured I needed to get this done quickly so I got down on my knees and started begging. She stood there for at least five minutes as I begged her to wear the cock.

"Ok, I believe that you want me to wear the cock. What do you want me to do with the cock though?"

It was several more minutes until I finally must have gotten the plea correct.

"Mistress please allow me to attach this cock to you. I need you to wear this as a representation of what I willingly gave up to. I desire to please you by helping you remove it later by sucking all the CUM out of it."

"Very well my slave. If you are so desperate to eat cum I guess I am willing to help anyway you ask me to." I placed the cock into the harness and heard the faint click.

My mind was not able to comprehend how I had just brought myself to the point of begging a woman to wear a cum filled cock just so I suck it off later and swallow the cum. I was brought out of my thought process by the voice of my Mistress, "You are wasting precious seconds."

I hurried upstairs and back to the bedroom and found my Mistress standing with the toes cap in her hand.

"I found lots of dust you missed. If you want to suck my cock you will need to clean this cap off first."

"May I have the cap Mistress?"

She walked up and popped the cap into the slot and I now had dirty toes in my mouth.

"I had not finished inspecting, so if you want you can take this time to go back over your work."

I nodded and began rechecking the room. I don't know how she found anything to put the toes into because an hour later after checking everything in the room, even the high corners with a ladder, I had found nothing. Just as I was finishing up I heard the click of the toes releasing.

I found my Mistress back in the study reading a book. I approached and before I could say anything she held up one finger. I took this to mean stay quiet and so I just stood there. I stood for what must have been a half hour. I looked at the clock and saw it was close to noon now. My mind once again tried to piece together a time line.

I arrived here yesterday at 7:00 pm. Just over five hours later I was wearing a chastity device and strapped to a bed that was going to tease me all night. It released me just after 6:00 am and I was dressed as a maid and in the dinning room 30 minutes later. By 7:00 am I was passing on breakfast and hurrying to the living room to clean. That hour was taken up by some light dusting, a hard face fucking, and the first taste of my Mistresses cum. Oh I had also been zapped several times for non compliance so I had accumulated several more days of denial. I cleaned up my uniform and put it to dry before I foolishly put on my current attire. Around 9 am I started licking the pussy cap and cleaning the bed room for the first time. When completed I found my Mistress sunbathing and had lost track of time while giving her a blow job. I did notice that the clock on the wall in the basement read close to 10 am when I swapped out her cock. Then I re-cleaned the bedroom and licked the toe cap. Which brings me to now 11:30 am and my Mistress calmly reading her book while I stand here rock hard in a chastity cage dressed as a latex school girl that will lick, suck, and swallow what ever to get set free.

At 11:45 am she closed the book and gives me the elevator stare.

"I would like lunch in 20 minutes. Prefrably something ligh; cucumber sandwiches with some fruit and hot tea."

"Yes Mistress. Can I prepare something for myself as well?"

"Are you hungry?"

It struck me that I wasn't, "No Mistress, I guess today's events have taken my appetite."

She smiled a wry smile and then cryptically, "A good Mistress supplies everything for her slave even when the slave doesn't realize it. Just an FYI, each of these cocks are programmed to climax in a specific room."

"Which room is your current cock programmed for?"

She looked down at and gave it quick pump, "The dining room."

I knew what she meant by this. The cock I had chosen would end up being my lunch.

I managed to get the meal out and on the table just as she walked in. When she sat down the final part of the plan was realized. I would have to crawl under the table and suck her off while she ate the meal I prepared.

"Mistress, may I please your cock while you eat?"

"If that is what you desire slave. Be aware though in 30 minutes I have a call in the study, so if you want this cum don't doddle."

Damn it, everything she said was phrased in a way that I didn't have to do it, but I ended up doing it anyway. Her way of always claiming she was just assisting me with doing what I wanted to. This was going through my mind as I crawled under the table and began sucking with gusto.

I couldn't see a clock but it felt that time was getting away from me. Just as I was giving up hope I felt it begging to twitch as it does when it's close. I had been being careful to not get any closer to the base than I had to.

"That's it slave. Suck on that cock like a whore. Close your eyes and imagine what it would feel like to have your dick sucked like this." I did close my eyes. "Imagine a whore going from tip to base and how that would feel."