Mistress M Pt. 02

Story Info
The story of Mistress M and her sub continues.
2.5k words
4.26
10.9k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three months later . . .

He knocked on the door to her apartment. Mistress M opened the door and walked back to the couch without saying a word. She was only wearing a long t-shirt. As she sat down on the couch he noticed she didn't have any underwear on. He closed the door behind him and immediately began taking his cloths off, folding them, and placing them in a pile. When he was naked he got on his knees facing her with his legs spread wide, eye's down looking at the ground.

"Crawl over here, bitch," she told him. She took a sip of her wine as she watched him crawl to her. When he was near the couch he assumed the same kneeling position. She told him to look into her eyes and began roughly pinching and twisting his now perpetually sore nipples. She smiled at him as he moaned and grimaced, and his cock got hard. Then she took the nipple clamps she had sitting next to her and put them on his nipples, and gave the chain that linked the clamps a good tug.

Without saying a word, she got up, went to the kitchen, got a plate, and placed it on the floor in front of him. "You know what to do," she told him.

He began to jerk off. She had done this before. Sometimes she liked to have him come at the beginning of their sessions. She knew it would make things, such as the removal of the nipple clamps, more painful. Plus, as she had told him, once his orgasm was out of the way she felt like he was truly doing things for her. And in the past three months he had done a lot for her.

She had "promoted" him from "asshole slave" to "cunt licker," and, most recently, to "cum eater." He still licked lots of pussy and more than a once in awhile her ass. But she commanded that his new focus be consuming cum, both hers and his. She had an uncanny capacity to have orgasms. Before her, he had had more than a few vanilla lovers and had short lived relationships with dommes. But he had never encountered anyone who could cum as often as her. She didn't squirt—he had been with a few women who did—she gushed. When she came she produced an abundance of fluid.

When she noticed that he seemed to back off after she came and left her wet, she decided to make it his goal that he lick, suck up, and swallow all her cum. When she talked with him about it and discovered it was not a particular turn on for him she relished the idea even more and renamed him. She also discovered that he didn't like the taste and texture of his own cum. And he admitted to her he found eating it degrading. Henceforth, he was to eat all the cum he produced. He was her "cum eater."

He enjoyed the countless hours he spent between her legs pleasuring her. For one thing he enjoyed giving her pleasure. For another thing, being between her legs became a sanctuary of sorts. When he was between her legs she wasn't torturing and tormenting him—an activity which she enjoyed as much as having him service her with his mouth. His pain, discomfort, and humiliation made her wet, aroused, and, in a very distinct way, high.

She had also taken to having sex with him. She was impressed by his thick slightly over eight-inch cock—she measured it. Often she got on top and rode him. But she also had him fuck her in missionary and other positions. She liked the missionary position because she was shorter than him, and in that position she could easily lean down and bit his nipples. She loved to bite his nipples when he came. Then she would push him down between her legs and have him suck up and swallow their collective cum. This usually resulted in another orgasm or two for her.

Biting his nipple when he came turned her on so much that she decided that, for the foreseeable future, he could only cum when his nipples were in pain. After a few weeks she discovered that this had the added benefit of having him become hard anytime his nipples were toyed with or tormented. She wondered if eventually he would not be able to cum if his nipples weren't in pain. She decided she would find out.

A lot had happened in the past three months. After his first night at the hotel she had had him rent a room at other nearby motels, a few times for an entire weekends. She would meet him there, use and abuse him, and then leave for awhile and come back and toy with him as she pleased. She would take his cloths with her so he couldn't leave. Sometimes she would give him assignments: "write a list of the thirty nastiest things I could do to you"; "clean my worn underwear with your tongue"; "insert and pullout this butt plug three hundred times."

The latter assignment was surprisingly more challenging and tiring than he thought it would be—it was a large butt plug. He found the least taxing and painful thing to do was slowly work the plug up his ass and slowly pull it out. But as he neared three hundred he panicked, thinking that he might not finish his task before she returned, so, he painfully speed up his insertions and withdrawals. When she finally returned, she was delighted to find him spent with his ass gaping. She couldn't resist strapping on a large dildo and fucking him harshly.

He was consistently amazed at her imagination, the new ways she would find to torment him physically and mentally. She kept asking him questions about his reaction to the things she would do to him and his fantasies. She would then take that information and bring it back to him in some twisted and diabolical way.

One day he told her about being fearful the maid would come in and see him naked. The maid had knocked at the door that day. He had told her while standing behind the door that he didn't need room service. The next day Mistress M left him gagged and tied to the bed with a note duct taped to his dick that read: "Dear maid, no need to change the sheets just give me fresh towels." What she hadn't told him was that she had talked to the maid and given her $20 to pinch and twist his nipples as "hard as she could." At first she pinched them timidly, but after a few seconds it was like a switch was flipped, and she twisted them with a ferocity as if she was punishing him for some pain someone had inflicted on her. Then she suddenly stopped, as if the experience had awakened in her something she feared or didn't understand. She backed away, left the towels, and left.

After weeks of hotel sessions, Mistress M became more comfortable with him and wanted to further their relationship. She began inviting him to her apartment. Sometimes for a night, occasionally, for a weekend. He had become a project for her. She'd stopped seeing other subs. She wanted to see what it would be like to mold and fuck with him on an ongoing bases. They both had busy professional lives, but this had become an obsession for both of them.

They even started doing vanilla stuff together, kinda. They went out to dinner with a sizable vibrating butt plug up his ass. She set the plug's remote on the dinner table and kept changing the vibration intensity and pulsing pattern while he struggled to concentrate on his meal.

Another night they went to a restaurant she selected because it had long table cloths. When she told him to get under the table and lick her, he looked around trying to time his decent for when no one was looking. Sensing this she smiled and rhetorically chided him, "What are you waiting for?"

After she had had an orgasm, and he got back up in his seat, he excused himself to go to the restroom. She followed him, shoved him into the restroom and locked the door. She roughly pushed him face first against the wall, undid his pants, and finger fucked his ass—using only spit for lube. When she was done, as she was washing her hands, she told him he was not to wash her juices off his face. She left him in the bathroom panting with his pants around his ankles.

About two month in, she had him sign a contract. When they were alone, he was to refer to her as "Mistress." As soon as they were alone he was to strip naked, kneel with his legs spread, put his hands behind his back, and look at the ground in front of him. Whenever he came to see her he was to make sure his ass was cleaned out and his ass and pubic area were thoroughly shaved. He was, of course, to obey her every command. And while he could jerk off as often as he wished he could only cum with her permission.

As a result of the latter rule he often texted her at night asking permission to cum. Most of the time she simply texted back, "NO." Sometimes she would text back something such as, "put you nipple clamps on, put the chain in your mouth and raise your head with every stroke. send me a picture of your cum in your mouth before you swallow it."

One early evening after she had texted him a simple, "No," for several day in a row, she sent him a text asking him what he was doing. He told her he had just made himself an omelette and was about to sit down and eat dinner. She texted him instructing him to "jerk off on your omelette and send me a picture before you eat it." She added that if he didn't want to do so he wouldn't be cumming that night. He jerked off onto his omelette, send her a picture, and ate his dinner.

For nearly a month, she had him on a "thirty to one program." He had to give her thirty orgasms for each one he was granted. He was constantly texting her asking if she needed his services. When they were together he repeatedly asked her if she wanted him to service her. Sometimes she would taunt him, telling him, "I'm not sure I am in the mood." She would say things to him such as, "maybe if you lick my asshole for awhile." Or, "I think I might get in the mood if you lick the soles of my feet and suck my toes." She loved how eager he was to comply and the focused effort he put into such tasks.

Sometimes she would make him beg her to paddle or fuck his ass before she would allow him to go between her legs and pleasure her. Previous to the "thirty to one program," she had noted that he would on occasion mildly top her from the bottom when he was worshiping her pussy. He would bring her to the brink of orgasm then back off. She tolerated this because she knew it would ultimately enhance her orgasm. But she also, on more than one occasion, pulled him into her by his hair and commanded him to, "make me cum now, bitch."

When he was on the "thirty to one program," she would sometimes delay her orgasms by telling him to stop working her clit and move to her labia lips or gently tongue fuck her. She stopped the thirty to one program because she liked having the freedom to make him cum when she wanted, especially, when she thought about him eating his cum. One night she made him come three times.

This night, after she had gathered herself from him licking her to three orgasms, she got up and positioned a dinning room chair near her couch. She went to her bedroom and brought out a large, long dildo; some rope; and wrist and ankle cuffs. He tried not to show any signs of trepidation. But he knew what was coming. She had put him in this predicament several times and made it quite clear to him how much she enjoyed it.

He soon found himself tied to the chair with the dildo, secured to the center of the chair seat, up his ass. She had secured his arms and legs to the chair so that he could lift himself up and relieve the intensity of having the dildo all the way up his ass. But he couldn't lift off the chair enough to remove the dildo from his ass. She had put plenty of lube on the dildo and in his ass, so his ass easily slid up and down on the dildo. A few times in the past she had added nipple clamps to this scenario. Fortunately for him, tonight she had already removed the nipple clams and hadn't reapplied them. She just sat back on the couch with her glass of wine and a vibrator and watched.

The pain of fully impaling himself on the dildo became more intense the longer he was in this position. He speculated it was because his body was naturally trying to push the dildo out. He could lift himself off the dildo and relieve the pain, but eventually his arms and legs began to quiver and gave out. He would impale his full weight on the dildo until he couldn't take the pain anymore, then he would lift his body up until he tired. It was a vicious cycle.

Eventually, he found the least painful thing to do was to simple fuck the dildo. He would do that until he tired. Then begin the cycle all over again. In the end, he surrendered to the inevitable and endured the pain. All the while she was working herself to one orgasm after another.

She left him in this predicament until tears were running down his face. She wasn't sure if they were tears of pain or frustration or both. In any event, his tears brought her to a huge orgasm. When she finally released him he fell to the floor in a sobbing blob thanking her.

She pulled his exhausted body by the hair into the bedroom and had him lick her to several more orgasms. Then she shoved him off the bed with her feet and had him sleep on the floor. She had slept with him in bed previously. She liked snuggling up against his bound body. But tonight she wanted hm to sleep on the floor. She loved the way this relationship was developing.

They both slept soundly that night.