Mistress M

Story Info
A sub meets Mistress M.
2.7k words
3.93
15.9k
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They met on her favorite kinky dating site. And now, after a brief exchange of messages, they were sitting in a coffee house having a chat. She'd had dozens of these meetings. Most didn't pan out. Most people flaked when confronted with making their kink fantasies real or she didn't feel like pursuing the relationship. But she enjoyed the conversations. She liked making people uncomfortable. She liked to watch them squirm in different ways. She loved to fuck with people. Even when she was a kid she used to do things to her dolls—no doubt, the inventors of Barbie and Ken had no idea a child would do the things to those dolls she did to them.

There was something about this guy. He had a unique handsomeness about him. He was confident but humble. He would smile when she embarrassed him, which she relished doing. She thought about how much fun it would be to get him to a place beyond his smile. She imagined what his face would look like when the pain or sensory overload became too much for him. His confidence made her think he would endure a lot for her. He was a canvas onto which she could create something memorable.

After she was satisfied with his responses to her grilling him about his experience and expectations, she asked him for his phone number. Some people had given her fake numbers. She was pretty sure he gave her his real number.

She told him to call her Mistress or Mistress M. She liked the anonymity of it all. Neither of them knew anything about their personal lives. Their relationship was a pure, untainted by the worries of the mundane, playground for their imagination—for her imagination. The kinks listed on their profiles seemed mostly aligned. She prided herself on creating scenes that played upon a subs desires, but she would push him to her predilections, and beyond his. She loved to push subs beyond their comfort zone.

She told him she would text him with instructions. If he was obedient she would grant him an in person "audience."

"Yes, Mistress," he replied. She told him she didn't hear him. He'd need to speak up. He spoke up loud enough to be heard by people at nearby tables. Then he smiled. It was one of her favorite parts of having conversations like this in a public space.

The next day she sent him a text message. He was to buy a pair of clover nipple clamps. Black. With a chain linking the clamps. She began, at different times of day or night, texting him with commands: "Put the clamps on for one minute and off for one minute, ten times." "Put the clamps on for five minutes. Then twist each clamp right then left ten times." "Put the clamps on for on minute, off for two, then on for three. Then put the chain in your mouth and quickly lift your head fifteen time as far as you can." "Put the clamps on and get on your knees with a book. Take the book, open it in the middle and use the chain like a bookmark. Then swing the book back and forth until it hits your face then your stomach. Do this twenty-five times."

This went on for days. His nipple became increasingly sore. Several times she texted and had him pull and twist his nipples through his shirt. "Pinch and twist them as hard as you can," she texted.

She had told him he could jerk off as often as he wished, however, he could only cum when he was watching porn, and he had to send her the link to the porn he was watching when he came. She found this a great way to get in a sub's head. After he sent her a few links, she texted him back and told him she wanted him to cum to "nastier porn," just to see what he would do. One day he sent her four different links. She was working him into a frenzy.

After eight days, she sent him instructions to purchase, for the upcoming Sunday, a one night stay at a motel near her home. It was an aging mid-century place, the kinda place where traveling salesmen and such used to stay. Now it was a seedy no-tell-motel where one might imagine cheating spouses would meet for trysts. When passing the place she sometimes pondered how many people had had sex in those rooms.

He texted her after he completed the task. She instructed him to buy a black spandex hood with a reinforced blindfold and only a hole for the mouth, although he would be able to breath through spandex with his nose. She liked the idea of reducing him to just a mouth. She also liked the idea of him not being able to see her naked body, while she had untethered access to his.

She'd also instructed him to put the nipple clamps on for five minutes off for five minutes on for five minutes three times a day. She wanted his nipples so sore that he wouldn't be able to tell if he was in pain or pleasure when she licked or sucked them. She'd be sure to remind him what pain was by occasionally biting his nipples when they were in her mouth.

She instructed him to go to a specific pharmacy near her home on Sunday. He was to go to this pharmacy and find a woman who worked there named Tracy. She was a young twenty-something-year-old. She was cute. Kinda sweet looking. Mistress had seen her in the pharmacy a bunch of times. They'd had few brief conversations: small talk about the weather or the challenges of working at a pharmacy.

Mistress instructed him to find Tracy and ask her where the "disposable enemas" were. He was to buy ten disposable enemas and a packet of condoms. Thus he found himself on a Sunday roaming the aisle of a pharmacy looking for a woman named Tracy. When he found her and asked her his question she looked at him with a look that made him think she might know who had sent him to the pharmacy. He wondered if she knew more about his fate than he did. He wondered if she would play a part in his near future. But, embarrassed as he was by all those possible scenarios, he bought the enemas and the condoms and took them to the motel with his nipple clamps and mask.

When he got checked into the motel he texted her the room number and brought his stuff upstairs to his second floor room. As she instructed he began giving himself the enemas: "take one, hold for five minutes, then expel and take the next one until you have used all the enemas."

He had to use some math to figure out her instructions if he was to be naked, on his knees, with his mask on waiting for her to arrive at 3pm. The enemas caused him to cramp a bit and made his legs wobbly. But wobbly legs and all, he was there on his knees at 3pm. When she knocked on the door at 3:17, he opened it just a bit and kneeled facing away from the door as she had instructed. He heard her come in and heard the thud of what he assumed was a duffle bag—her arsenal of toys he presumed.

With his mask on he couldn't see her. But judging by what he heard, he figured she had gone to the duffle bag and pulled something out. That something turned out to be the cuffs which she attached to his wrists. Then the cuffs were attached together behind his back. Next she walked around him, pulled up a side chair, and was suddenly sitting in the chair facing him—he could feel her breath.

She began to pinch and pull his nipples. His moans and gasps made her wet. So, she dipped her fingers under her panties and pulled out a nice coating of her juices and stuffed her fingers into his mouth.

"Taste good, bitch?" she rhetorically taunted.

"You're in quite a predicament here. I could pretty much do anything I want," she told him. "So, since I seem to be in charge, let me tell you how this is going to go."

"When you leave here, bitch, your ass, cock, balls, and nipple are going to be very sore. And, the best part is that I will have had a ton of orgasms. You've been jerking off so much lately that I don't thing you deserve to cum."

"Yes, Mistress," he replied as he tried to process what she just told him.

"I think we should make it Mistress M, for now. I don't think you know me well enough yet to call me Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress M."

"First, I think we should clarify the pecking order here. You know, the hierarchy."

With that she took off the cuffs, and then pulled him to his feet by his balls and led him into the bathroom. She pulled the shower curtain aside made a few adjustments and had him lay on his back in the tub. She told him to close his eyes, then she pulled the hood off, telling him to keep his eyes shut. He felt her ankles touch him when she climbed into the tub and stood above him. He felt her skin and imagined she was naked. Soon after that realization he felt her pissing on him. She started pissing on his stomach and cock. Eventually, she made her way up to his face and gave it a thorough spraying. She had plugged the tub and her piss was now deep enough to begin embracing his body. She got out of the tub, sat on the toilet seat, and look a him.

"Do you know you are laying in a tub of piss?"she asked him.

"Yes, Mistress M," he replied, being careful not to let much piss into his mouth.

"Now that's a difference between me and you. I never have and won't ever lay in a puddle of someone's piss. Do you know why that is, slut?"

"No, Mistress M."

"Because I am better than you are. And in our dynamic it will always be the case. You will always be subservient to me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress M."

"Good. Now that that's established, when I leave the bathroom, shower, then dry yourself off. When you're done, put the hood back on, it's in the sink. Then open the bathroom door and kneel facing away from the door."

She'd thought about leaving him smelling of urine, but then she realized she'd have to smell it. But she had taken two fingers, dipped them in her urine and drenched the area on his mask where his nose would be. He would be smelling her piss for a while.

After he had done as she commanded, she put a collar around his neck, attached a chain to it and led him crawling out of the bathroom. She reattached the wrist cuffs, put ankle cuffs on him, and tied him draped over the side chair with his ass sticking up.

"I think, for now, you are going to be my asshole slave. Do you know what that means, slut?"

"No, Mistress M."

"That means that the only part of me you deserve to worship at this point is my asshole. If you do a good job, I might promote you to worship other parts of my body . But don't worry, bitch. I will get to cum a lot because I brought my favorite vibrator, and I'll be using it a lot while your worship my ass. Maybe, if you're good, I'll let you lick my cum off the vibrator."

"And since you're an asshole slave, I think that will be your safe word. When things get too intense for you beg me to worship my asshole. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress M."

Then she proceeded to try out her different impact toys on him. She told him she was going to give him ten strokes with each implement. At the end he would tell her his favorite, and she would give him more of that toy. When it came time for him to pick his favorite, he hesitated. So, she decided that since he couldn't seem to make up his mind, she would start over. After a second round she wound up smacking him with her leather paddle until he was begging to lick her asshole.

He was soon kneeling with his face buried in her ass, licking, frantically, in hopes of avoiding further corporal punishment. She enjoyed having her ass licked. After she had worked herself to a second orgasm, she pulled his head out of her ass and had him lick her vibrator clean. Then she took a few close-pins and attached them to his tongue and had him wiggle them up and down. She wanted his tongue to be good and sore before she pushed him back down between her ass cheeks for some more worshiping. Knowing his tongue movements were painful made her next orgasm even more intense. She had always been one of those women who could easily and repeatedly orgasm.

A bit later, she had his legs spread wide, ankle cuffs tied tautly to the edges of the bed frame at the foot of the bed, a couple pillows under his pelvis forced his ass up in a very exposed position; his wrists were secured to the corners of the headboard. She prodded his asshole. She was pleased to discover how accommodating it was to her toys. She poked and plunged with a variety of dildos and plugs. She put on her strap-on and fucked him, changing from one dildo to the next. She got the most pleasure from her feeldoe. She positioned it insider herself perfectly and placed the nubbed surface just so on her clit and turned on the vibrator. She fucked him with it slow, then fast. She'd pull out all the way then thrust it all the way in. She got the most orgasms from her feeldoe when she shoved it all the way up his ass and grinned her clit against the vibrating nubs as he moaned and squealed.

After a brief rest, she tied him face up, spread-eagle to the bed. Then she tortured his cock, balls, and ever so sore nipples. She used clips, clamps, and cloth-spins. She smacked him repeatedly with her slapper, wooden spoon, and small rubber-tailed flogger. She used her Wartenberg wheels. At one point, she put a bunch of cloths-pins on his nipples, cock, and balls and flicked them off with her riding crop until he was begging to lick her ass. She accommodated him by sitting on his face and cumming as he had his tongue deep insider her ass, him moaning as she twisted one of his nipples.

She took a break about 7pm and went across the street to the coffee shop and had a leisurely dinner. She left him naked and tied to the bed with a large vibrating butt plug up his ass. She set it on random intensity and pulse.

When she came back she let him eat some leftovers from a styrofoam togo box she placed on the floor—his hands bound behind his back. Then she was back to using him. She finally got tired about 2AM. She had him kiss her feet and thank her for using him. Then she went home queued up some Nina Simone and took a long bath. Just as she stepped into the tub Nina began singing, "I Put A Spell On You." Relaxed and thoroughly satisfied, she slept like a baby.

He, on the other hand, was sore and horny as she'd promised. He took his hood off and collapsed on the motel room bed, too exhausted to jerk off. He woke up the next morning to the sound of two people outside his room arguing loudly in a foreign language. He was still sore. He wondered how many days it would take for the soreness to go away.

He sent her a text: "Thank you, again, for using me Mistress M."