Mistress Mom Ch. 1 of 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who knows - if our sessions keep developing as well as they have, we can go on doing this for ... months... even years..."

Thinking about it, that thought really appealed to me. Developing as a submissive, in the hands of such a caring, experienced dominatrix. I smiled at the thought, causing her to smile as well, and to inquire what I was smiling about. I told her what I thought:

"That sounds really nice, Mistress..."

We ended our session there, and after we'd had this talk, I started using my safe word more often. Once, it was just that my hamstring was cramping because I'd been kneeling for too long, and I really needed to switch positions. As soon as I'd been able to stretch a bit, we continued. Another time, it was that I was getting a bit dizzy and needed a break. I realized that using my safe word ... it really wasn't that big of a deal - it was just a way to communicate to Mistress that I needed to leave our role play for a minute, and then we could dive back into it whenever we were ready.

I also realized that having this safe word - and feeling comfortable using it - meant that I could live myself deeper into the play. Like a real method actor, becoming the character. As the weeks went by and we developed our play further and further, I really started to feel like I wasn't acting or playing at all. Whenever I put that leather hood over my head and felt the collar around my neck, it was like I became a different person. I didn't feel like I had to pretend being her property - it felt like I really was.

Time passed. Days, weeks, months... As spring arrived, Mistress sent me a slightly unusual text message. Usually, she would set up something for play at the club, instructing me to wear certain things, bring something special ... or she'd screw with my mind by giving me hints about what was to come. This time, she said we were going somewhere new, and that she'd pick me up at home. She also told me to bring a couple of things, but that she would be bringing most of the stuff she needed herself.

This made me nervous. In a good way, albeit scary. She clearly had something special planned, and I was getting butterflies in my stomach thinking about what it could be. When the day approached, I was getting increasingly nervous, pacing around in my room, waiting for her to arrive. I heard her car outside and put on my hooded hiking jacket so that I could wear my leather hood underneath without lots of people noticing. Then I headed straight out and got in the passenger seat, and we sped off.

I knew better than to ask where we were going. I knew she wasn't going to tell me anyway. In fact, she gave me a blindfold to put on, so I wouldn't see the route at all. Then we drove off, chatting about some of our previous sessions. It was quite nice. Eventually, we arrived at our destination and Mistress told me I could take off the blindfold.

It looked like we were in some kind of forest park. As we exited the car, I realized that we hadn't parked in a proper car park, more a kind of spot for turning around. She lifted a bag out of the trunk and I quickly offered to carry it, following her as she walked away from the car and towards the tree line.

I loved watching my mistress walk. To cover up her outfit from public view, she had on a long leather coat that did little to hide her sexy figure. Walking behind her, I could see her hips move from side to side in a way I just knew was exaggerated in order to tease me. It was working. She really turned me on with both her appearance and demeanor. She was also wearing a pair of tall boots that made a strong clomping sound as they hit the ground. The whole thing made my heart race.

We walked into the woods for a few minutes. I had never been here before; in fact, I had no idea where we were. I was glad I trusted her not to turn all serial-killer on me, but it did strike me that the location seemed pretty isolated. No people anywhere near. It was beginning to dawn on me what she was planning. Outdoor play. My stomach started to tingle again.

Suddenly, we arrived on the top of a cliff, sporting a great view of the valley below. I put down the bag and looked around. The sun was out, the weather was warm and birds were chirping from the trees. We could see the highway - it was actually just a few hundred feet below, approaching from afar and going into a tunnel underneath us. We were basically standing directly above the tunnel entrance.

"Here, put these on." I heard Mistress call to me.

She reached into the bag and held out the cuffs I had become accustomed to by now. I went over and prepared to put them on, when she added:

"Also, take your clothes off. Hood, cuffs and collar only."

"Yes, Mistress..." I replied and obeyed, taking off all my clothes and placing them neatly on a rock nearby.

"Come here. Stand between these trees." she said.

I stood where she commanded, and she lifted my hand out to the side. There was a quick rattling sound, a click, and my arm was pulled outwards. She then quickly moved over to the other tree while I looked at the first one. There was a chain attached to it. I hadn't noticed it when we arrived; it must have been prepared before we came. A second later, my other arm was also lifted out to the side and another chain locked to my cuffs.

"Spread your legs." Mistress continued.

I obeyed. She then repeated the procedure with two more chains connecting to my ankle cuffs. I was now standing completely naked with my arms and legs out, chained to two trees, in full view of the highway below. Well, strictly speaking, we were pretty far away from it, and high above it ... but in theory, anybody who looked up before hitting the tunnel, could possibly see me up here. It felt very exposed.

Mistress stepped in front of me. She had on her mask, covering the top half of her face, but I could tell she was really enjoying herself. She smiled gleefully, and her voice was full of excitement.

"So, little one. Do you enjoy being on show for all the people down there?"

"Yes, Mistress... anything to please you..."

She smiled, apparently able to see right through me. She could tell I was conflicted. Nervous, yet excited.

"Well, we're only just getting started." she added, and went back to the bag she'd brought with her.

A minute or two went by, then out came the whips, the canes and the paddles. Giggling loudly, she enjoyed watching me squirm as she showed them to me, and then she got to work. She started with her riding crop, whipping the naked skin on my butt, thighs and shoulders. The stinging pain caused me to yelp out several times, and she loved reminding me that nobody could hear me out here.

Then she moved on to the paddle. Different kind of pain. Less sting, more burning, spreading across the skin out from where she hit me. She focused on my buttocks, making them feel like my skin was on fire. After a while, my groans started becoming more and more like whimpers. The sun also started to burn a little, even though it wasn't giving off its full summer heat just yet. I was really beginning to sweat, though, from the whole thing.

Canes next. Those hurt bad. A cane goes deeper than the whips and the paddles; those just hurt the skin. The canes hurt my muscles too.

"Oof..." I started moaning as she struck it against my butt cheeks.

"Keep still, you little worm, I can't cane your ass if you keep moving!" she ordered, and I could tell from the tone of her voice that she was laughing.

"Yes, Mistress... ow..."

She started hitting me with two canes at once, one on each side, making me unable to turn away to dampen the pain.

I kept moaning and whimpering, but I also took great pleasure in hearing Mistress' laughter. She was practically beaming behind her mask, enjoying herself immensely out here in the wilderness with her willing submissive. She laughed and giggled, practically skipped around me every time she moved, and whenever I made a particularly loud yelp, she would make some kind of sadistic comment to tease me further:

"Oh, stop being such a baby - I hardly touched you that time. I'll give you something real to squeal about ..."

I loved it. Every time she strode up in front of me, smiling sadistically and teasing me with hints about what was coming next, a feeling of great satisfaction spread out from my chest until it filled me completely. I loved this so much.

I loved being the person who made her enjoy herself like this. Feeling her going further and further with me, pushing us both, coming up with new and creative ways of messing with me ... it all made my stomach tingle. To be the object of her desire - the man who let her do whatever she wanted - it was the best feeling in the world.

Her little cries of excitement filled my ears every time she hit me. I got the distinct feeling that her noises were not just because she was feeling the physical strain of beating me over and over. They were noises of pleasure. That's what they sounded like to me. And the noises I made were probably similar; cries of pain, sure. Pain, shock and surprise. But also excitement. Enjoyment. Pleasure. It was like a roller coaster ride: when you ride one, you scream with fear, but knowing that you're not really going to die, it's a good kind of fear. It's excitement.

This went on for what felt like hours, until I was beginning to break down from the mixture of pain, humiliation and sheer exhaustion. I was getting dizzy, leaning from side to side against the pull of the chains. My body was full of endorphins and adrenaline. My legs started to buckle, and Mistress seemed to notice.

"I think that's about enough for today." she eventually said, putting away her equipment and loosening the chains.

My arms dropped down - I was unable to lift them for a good couple of minutes. I just stood there, moving gently, trying to get my circulation back to normal. Mistress took off my cuffs and said I could put my clothes back on as she gathered up her gear.

Suddenly, she stopped. She did a double take; looked down, then back up at me, then down again. Then she muttered in surprise:

"Huh... that's new."

"Sorry... what... Mistress... what is...?"

"That."

She pointed her riding crop at me. Down towards my stomach. No, a bit lower, in fact. Still being buck naked, my cock was hanging out, and that was what she was pointing to.

I looked down. It took me a few seconds to realize what she meant. A small breeze came blowing through the trees and made me feel a touch of wetness on my thigh. That's what she'd spotted. My cock was dripping. It wasn't erect or anything ... just ... dripping with juices. A long, clear strand of pre-cum was hanging from it, dangling in the wind until it broke and fell to the ground.

Not wanting to stay naked and exposed out in the sun, I put my clothes back on and prepared to leave for the car. As I turned, I almost walked right into a camera. On a tripod. Another thing I hadn't seen before the session. She must have set it up just before we started. She laughed.

"Oh yes, little one, it's all on film. The moaning, the yelping, the begging... Wouldn't want people to miss a show like this, would we? It should make for some fine entertainment for those who can't be here to witness it in person."

She took down the camera and put it in her bag along with the rest of her stuff. I carried the bag as before, noticing that it was quite a lot heavier this time around, since the chains from the trees had also been put back in. I was still floating on a high as we got to the car.

Once we got moving, we opened a couple of cans of soda to get our blood sugar back up. Mistress was eager to do her usual debrief.

"So how was that? Enjoy it?"

"Yes, Mistress, you could tell, right?"

"Uh huh. Just wondering..."

"I'm really impressed, Mistress. Wow. This place ... the research you must have done, scouting locations..."

"It's not all me, I'll admit. A few of my friends have also done their part - we share information about cool places. But yes, I did do a fair bit of preparation."

"Those chains, heh..." I almost laughed. "That was a surprise. Suddenly I was all chained up, and you could do whatever you wanted ..."

"I love that too. Being able to ... well, being allowed to... do whatever I want. It's so awesome, I love that you're letting me do these things."

"Me too. It's so much fun. So exciting. I was actually thinking that it felt like a roller coaster."

"A roller coaster?"

"Yeah ... I know I'm safe with you, but it's still scary. In a good way. So I can enjoy it, since I know that it's not really dangerous."

"Good metaphor." she said, nodding.

We drank our sodas in silence for a minute as we drove homewards down the highway.

"So what about this scenario turned you on so much?" she eventually asked.

"Well, I didn't exactly..."

"Be honest. That reaction... that was a bit more than general excitement. I'd like to know what caused it."

"Hum... I'm not sure, Mistress. I liked the place, the setup with being exposed where people could see us but not really ... I liked the spanking too, but ... well, mostly ..."

"Go on."

"I still think the thing I love the most is seeing how much you enjoy it."

"Sure. I did, that's true. I've been planning this thing for weeks. It was really great fun, no?"

"Absolutely. I've never even dreamed of anything like this before."

Her face lit up in a beaming smile. I could tell even her eyes were glowing behind her mask. Still wearing my hood, I was grinning too.

"May I ask you something, Mistress?"

"Yes, go on."

"Did it... I mean, the session today... did it ..."

I hesitated to ask.

"Did it what?"

"Did it turn you on?"

She hesitated for a second, then decided to reward my honesty in kind.

"It did."

"Yeah, I thought so."

"How did you notice?"

"The noises you made, Mistress. Different from the usual. Normally, you make little noises when you hit me harder ... like tennis players exerting themselves, you know... This time, though, they sounded like you were really enjoying it. I think it could be that. The thought of you getting ... excited ... by treating me like your toy like that. It felt really good. I think that's what turned me on so much."

"I see." she said, thoughtfully.

We continued chatting as we drove home, and it was clear to both of us that we'd just had a wonderful session - possibly the very best so far. My body ached all over, but to me, it felt like I was still floating on a cloud. I was still sitting there with my hood and collar on as we arrived at my place. Not having any plans for the rest of the day, I just wished we could have continued the play session until late in the evening.

"You can take that off now." Mistress said, pointing at my collar as she parked outside my apartment.

"Yes, I know ... I just ..."

"Hm?"

"I ... don't really want to, Mistress. Can I keep it on?"

"Aww, that's cute. I know how you feel, little one. You should take it off once our session is over, though - we're not playing 24/7, remember."

"Can I keep it on just a little bit longer?"

She smiled.

"Okay, you may keep it on. Until you're going back out in public."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"And remember that talk we had about drops, yeah? If you're beginning to feel down after an amazing session like this one, give me a call, all right?"

"I will, Mistress."

I smiled and exited the car, practically skipping up the driveway. For the rest of the day, I just wandered around, made some food and watched TV while enjoying the feeling of leather against my throat, and the jingling sound of the metal ring on my collar. I thought I would just keep it on a little bit longer. Until I needed a shower or something. Yeah. I already knew I'd probably not take it off until tomorrow morning ...

A few hours later, my phone rang. I wasn't expecting a call and my friends usually texted me rather than call, so I was a bit surprised. Even more so when I saw who was calling.

"Hello, Mistress." I answered.

There was no reply.

"Hello?"

Still nothing. Could it be a butt-dial or something? The line stayed open. I tried to listen. After a while, I thought I could hear breathing.

"Mistress? Are you there?"

Still nothing but breathing. I got a funny feeling. Like something was wrong.

"Mistress? Are you all right?" I said, loudly.

"I... Michael..."

There she was. Her voice was hoarse, she didn't sound well at all.

"Yes, Mistress, I'm here. Are you okay?"

"I... I'm not ..."

"Are you feeling sick? Should I call a doctor or something?"

"No... not ... it's not..."

"Can I do anything?"

She was incoherent as hell. I was definitely getting worried. Had she hit her head or something? When I heard her voice cracking up as if she was crying, I was seconds away from calling an ambulance. Eventually, though, she managed to speak properly:

"Michael, I ... feel terrible. I think I'm dropping..."

"Oh. Wait, doms can drop?"

I had never even heard of such a thing. The talk we'd had about sub drops a while ago and from what I'd read on a couple of forums ... it pretty much all talked about the subs.

"Yes, we can..." she stumbled on. "It's been a long time... but ... I feel like... oh, it feels terrible... like..."

"Do you want me to come over there?"

"... no... no... I just ... need to talk, I think."

"That's a good idea, just keep talking. All right?"

"Yeah..."

"Tell me how you feel. Do you hurt somewhere?"

"My... stomach. And my throat ... it's all sort of... shrivelling up, you know ... like a squeezing feeling ..."

"Let's talk about the session today. How about that?"

"Yeah..."

I tried to steer the conversation toward something positive. Something good. To give her some nice thoughts to replace the negative feelings she seemed to be struggling with.

"It was awesome, you know. I'm still on a high, hours later."

"Was it, though? I mean, I could have ... if I'd planned it a bit more, I could..."

"No, Mistress, it was perfect."

"But I'm not that young and fit anymore; I couldn't keep going for too long ..."

"It was the perfect length, Mistress. I wouldn't have been able to go on, you stopped just at the right time."

"Okay... but if I'd brought some different tools, I could have..."

"They were just right too. The whips, the paddles and the canes ... they're different, so that the pain doesn't all feel the same, and you worked them perfectly so that you could go on for longer and push my body further. I loved it. Mistress, you are an incredible woman, you took me to new heights today and I can't remember having had a more amazing time with anyone before in my life. You're awesome! I mean that, you hear?"

There was a bit of a pause as I took a breath. Eventually, she replied in a hushed whisper:

"Thank you... I just wish we could continue... I already miss ..."

"I know, me too. But we'll continue later, right? More sessions, I'd love that, as soon as possible."

"Yeah, I want that."

"Let's just talk a bit more... okay...? Mistress?"

"Yes... I'd like that... I just feel like I'm not... a good person, you know..? Like, I mean ..."

"Don't be an idiot. That's clearly bullshit." I interrupted.

She went quiet on the other end. Not only had I interrupted her, I'd been rude as well. Still, I quickly decided not to stop.

"Now, you listen here..." I heard her begin, as if she was preparing to chastise me.

"Actually, no, I'm gonna go further. Not only is it bullshit, it's one of the stupidest things I've ever heard you say. Heard anyone say. You, a bad person? Don't make me laugh. You're a fucking awesome person!"

The other end stayed quiet. I went on, practically ranting.

1...345678