Mistress Mom Ch. 1 of 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Footstool? I'm afraid I don't have a... ooooh... I get it."

The chair was moved back to its position by the wall. Mistress sat down in it again. She once again brought up her riding crop and pointed to the floor.

"On all fours. Now."

I obeyed and knelt down, going all the way to the ground until my elbows touched the floor.

"That's good, now look up here... yep, hold that pose...." Joey said and fired off a few more shots.

Then, suddenly, it was over.

We rose to our feet and prepared to leave.

"Thanks a lot, Joey, you've been wonderful as always." Mistress said as she picked up her purse.

"Always a pleasure. This guy too, actually, you did really well. I take it you've done some modeling before..."

"Not really, no... but thanks." I replied, feeling my cheeks warm a bit at the compliment.

"No?" Joey said, looking genuinely surprised. "A natural, then. I don't see a lot of newbies taking to instructions that quickly."

"He's very good at following instructions." Mistress said with a grin and pulled aside the curtain so we could leave together.

As we went back into the club, we could see a group of people waiting eagerly for their turn. We made room for them to pass and they proceeded in behind the curtain. Seemed Joey had a fully booked day.

"Shall we have a drink, Mistress?" I suggested, feeling thirsty after all that work under the heat of the studio lights.

"Yeah, good idea, let's." she replied and we started making our way toward the bar.

As we moved past another group of people, a man and a woman I didn't recognize greeted us.

"We saw you with the photographer. Was it fun?" the woman said - I couldn't tell if she was addressing me or Mistress... or both.

"Yeah, lots of fun." I replied and kept going toward the bar, eager for a cold drink.

"We wanted to do a shoot too, but he couldn't fit us in today." the man chimed in.

"Well, I'm sure there'll be next time." I said, not wanting to be rude or dismissive, but still wanting to get to the bar.

At this point, I didn't just think of my own thirst, but also about wanting to get a cold drink for Mistress. Even though I was walking around naked, the club wasn't exactly cold when there were this many people in. The music being played and the sounds of dozens of people talking ... it almost felt like a nightclub. Cold drinks were definitely warranted. The couple, though, persisted.

"Near the end there, you did a human furniture thing? I've always wanted to try that..." the woman went on.

"Yeah, it was my mistress' idea. Pretty cool... excuse me, I'm headed to..."

"Nothing like a good place to rest your feet, eh?" she said and proceeded to give me a slap on the butt.

I froze, surprised. I didn't have time to react, though. Somebody else did that before me.

"Oyh! What are you doing?" Mistress said sternly and grabbed her arm.

"What, I just..."

"Tommy?"

The guy at the bar was already making his way over, having seen what happened. Seconds later, the couple were being ushered away for a serious conversation. Mistress turned to me.

"You all right?"

"Yeah, no problem ... Huh, that was weird. Just... slapped me, out of the blue..."

"Yeah. Rude."

"Are they... uh... are they getting thrown out?"

"I dunno." she said, dismissively, shrugging her shoulders like she didn't care.

"I mean, I don't want to cause any trouble ..."

"Well, it's not you causing anything. This is all on them. When people do stuff like this ... they have to be dealt with. I mean, they might not get thrown out right away for stepping over the line, but they might get a warning ... or at the very least someone's going to talk to them about boundaries."

"Yeah, I get that ... that's good..." I mumbled as we arrived at the bar and ordered some cold sodas.

She had a point, I thought. Giving somebody a gentle slap might not be a big deal, but if nobody ever tells you that a thing you've done was inappropriate, you'll probably keep doing it. Mistress agreed; before I had even finished my train of thought, she went on with one of her classic mini-lectures:

"It's important to nip problems like this in the bud. If people get away with doing stuff like this just because what they did wasn't too serious, they might develop it into a pattern of behavior. Possibly even developing into full-blown violators over time. Being conscious of and respecting other people's boundaries is fundamental. Consent is fundamental."

I nodded.

"Besides..." she added with a cheeky smile. "I'm the one who decides who gets to slap you, remember? You're mine, you belong to me now."

I could feel a twitch in my nether region as she said this. My stomach started to tingle. It felt wonderful. So wonderful I desperately wanted to hear it again.

"Mistress...?"

"Hmm, yes, what?"

"May I... could you... please say that again?"

She gave me a wicked grin and took a step closer. Slowly, she moved her hand up to my collar and grabbed it, pulling me towards her until I was an inch away from her face. As she came closer and closer, I lost the view of her mask and could only see her eyes as she stared directly into mine. She put her gloved hand on my thigh and let me feel her metal claws dig into my skin. I could see her eyes sparkle. Feeling her pull at my collar made me shiver with excitement. Was she going to say it? Please say it, I thought, please say it ...

"Boy..." she said in a stern, commanding voice.

"Yes, Mistress."

"You. Belong. To me."

END OF CHAPTER 1

Stay tuned for the thrilling conclusion in chapter 2! :)

1...345678