Mistress Mom Ch. 1 of 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you are." I heard a commanding voice from the corridor.

I looked up and saw Mistress coming towards me from the back rooms. She walked slowly, with determination, letting me take in the sight of her as she approached. My mouth opened, making me look like a drooling idiot. She was wearing all black: her thick, knee-high boots, fishnet stockings and a sexy leather skirt, which was was really short, only just covering her bottom. Looking further up, I saw a thin leather jacket with straps and buckles, acting like a corset in the middle and splitting into two pieces up top. It basically looked like a corset, a bra and jacket all in one garment. Her large breasts were being held firmly in place, yet the jacket had a deep enough cleavage that I could see almost half of her bosom sticking out from the top.

She was also wearing an elaborate mask, covering her face from the nose up, exposing only her mouth. It was white and seemed to be made out of some kind of smooth plaster or plastic; it had several patterns painted on, and an array of black and red feathers sticking out from the top. I couldn't stop staring. Suddenly, I felt the tip of her riding crop touch underneath my chin.

"Seems my new sub likes my outfit..."

"Y-yes, Mistress... it's..." I struggled to find the words humble enough to suit the situation, eventually just blurting out: "Oh my God, you look amazing!"

A small twitch at the corner of her mouth appeared as she stopped herself from smiling. Then she retorted:

"Thank you for that assessment, little one, but when I want your opinion, I'll ask for it. Come. It's time for your session."

"Yes... Mistress..." I mumbled and followed her into the play area.

She brought me into the changing rooms first. There were several other people milling around, but none were changing right now.

"You'll wear this. Put it on." she said and handed me something made of leather.

Unfolding it, I could see that it was a leather hood. I slipped it over my head and turned it until I could see through the two eyeholes. There was also an opening for the mouth. There was a small zipper at the back, which Mistress closed once the hood was in place, ensuring that the whole hood fitted snugly on my head. My first thought was: this is brilliant, nobody will be able to tell it's me. Then I remembered that this also applied to her. Wearing this could definitely help maintain rule #1.

Next, she led me into the play area. Music was playing and about a dozen people were sitting around, showing each other items like whips and clamps, apparently talking about them like other people talked about their new cell phones. In a way, this place felt weird. It was just ... a good kind of weird.

"Stand here." I heard her commanding voice, slightly muffled by the leather covering my ears.

She placed me up against the St. Andrew cross. I felt a nervousness spreading in my stomach, sensing what she was going to do. And sure enough, next thing I knew, she had started putting leather cuffs on my wrists.

I swallowed nervously as she lifted my arm and held it up to the hook. With a click, it was fastened. She then moved around to the other side, lifting my other arm and locking that in place too.

"Can you move?" she asked rhetorically.

I tried pulling my arms down, but ... nope. No chance I'd be able to get out of these. The cuffs were tight around my wrists, and they were clearly made of quality materials. She moved behind me again, taking her time, making me wait anxiously for her next move.

"So... these need to come down, obviously..." she said as she stood behind me.

Her hands moved around to the front, unbuttoning my pants. She then pulled everything down, leaving me standing there with my clothes around my ankles, completely exposed. I still had my shirt on, and I was facing the wall, so I knew that the people in the room couldn't see everything, but I also knew that they could see me from the back ...

"I expect you're wondering what comes next...?" Mistress again said rhetorically, with a playful, yet authoritative voice.

She stepped over to the wall and looked at a rack, where several implements were hanging, taking her time picking out one of them. It was a flat leather paddle. She then also picked out a flogger, making sure I was getting a look at all the things she picked down off the wall.

"A flogger, a paddle... and my whip. That should do it." she said, and I detected a hint of glee in her voice. She was enjoying this.

A few more seconds passed as she moved up behind me. Then I felt something stroke my skin. Starting with my calves, then moving up my thighs, ending up on my naked buttocks, she stroked her riding crop up and down as a kind of preparation. My heart was beating faster as I prepared mentally for what I knew was going to be my first proper spanking... and just as she was about to begin, a funny line from Monty Python and the Holy Grail made me giggle.

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself." she said. "We'll see if that's still the case when I'm done with you."

Then ... she struck me.

"Ow..."

It wasn't too painful. It was okay. I could deal with this. Just a smack on the butt. The flogger, I thought. She struck again, then again... yep, definitely the flogger. Lots of little leather fringes brushing against my skin, sending a tingling sensation of gentle pain from my backside to my brain. Not too bad... I was feeling my skin getting warmer, and I did wince a bit, but ... no problem.

Then she gave me a problem.

WHACK!

"OOOWW!" I exclaimed.

She had just landed her first strike with her riding crop. It hit me right across the right buttock, almost causing me to say something like: 'What the hell?' as if what was happening was out of order. I stopped myself, though, gritting my teeth and sucking it up. I'd asked for this. It was what I wanted.

WHACK!

"AAAOO-HO-HO-HOOOWW!"

Shit, that hurt. I unconsciously lifted my right leg off the floor and stomped it a couple of times, until she put her whip on my thigh and said:

"Stop that. Stand still. Take it like a man."

"Yes... Mistress.." I managed to say between gritted teeth, then she continued.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

I bit my teeth hard. Closed my eyes and concentrated, enduring the pain. She was whipping me properly now, giving both buttocks several rounds with her riding crop. And just as I thought she was letting up to give me a breather, she kept going.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

"AAH!" I yelled, gasping in shock at the sudden bursts of pain she was delivering.

"Oh, don't whine like a baby, I haven't even started yet."

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

This went on for a while. I completely forgot time and place; the fact that people could see me, the fact that I was pretty much naked in front of a dozen people, getting whipped by a dominatrix... I kept uttering cries of pain, despite trying my best to suck it in and not make noise at all - I just couldn't help it. It hurt. I started lifting my feet off the floor more and more often, stomping and wiggling as if trying to get free.

"Stand still!" she said, sounding annoyed, but also clearly enjoying the fact that she made me squirm like this.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

"AAAAOOOO!!"

"Stop yelling, I can't hear the sound of your ass getting whipped."

I tried to take some deep breaths whenever I could. There wasn't much time between strikes, though.

"Ahaaa... hooow... phew... phoooo..."

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

"Ow... ow... ow... please... phew..."

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

"Ooow... shit... shit... ssshhh..."

There was a pause. A long one. Just as I had thought it was another one of her fake pauses, toying with me before whipping me again, I realized that she had put her riding crop down.

"That's enough of that." she said.

I let out a sigh of relief.

"Time for the paddle."

I let out a gasp in shock.

WHOP! WHAP! WHOP!

"AAAAHAAAAAHH! No, please...!"

The paddle covered a greater area than the riding crop. When she whipped me, the pain was focused. Using the paddle, it spread. My skin had been warmed up and was now very receptive, making me feel her slaps even better.

WHAP! WHOP! WHAP!

"Shit shit shit shit...." I kept muttering as I gasped for air.

I tugged at my shackles. Tried to wriggle free. My arm muscles tightened as I pulled at my restraints. This treatment really was painful.

"What's that? You want more?" she asked, laughing as she administered a series of slaps on both cheeks of my ass.

There was something in her voice that really made me feel... well, both scared and thrilled at the same time. She was messing me up, beating my body and playing with my mind, using both her physical tools and her voice to tease me, belittle me, humiliate me. She was clearly getting into it, finding lots of pleasure in toying with me like this. Hearing her laughter while this was going on actually felt ... good. Unlike the actual slaps. As they grew harder and harder, and also started hitting the insides of my thighs rather than the thick-skinned area higher up, my howls of pain grew louder and louder. They also increased in pitch, sounding almost feminine.

"Doing all right?" she suddenly said, close to my ear.

She spoke quite softly, as if she'd gone out of play-talk mode for a minute. I gathered my breath and nodded, feeling that I had been pretty close to calling it, but was still able to go on a bit longer.

"Yeah..."

"Do you need a break, or..."

"No, it's all right... it's... I think I'm pretty close to the limit, but..."

"Okay. Remember, you have your safe word if you need to stop for a minute ... Since we've just started, I don't know how much you can take yet. You're doing well, just keep communicating with me."

"Okay..."

WHAP! WHOP! WHAP!

"IIIIIHH!" I cried.

That definitely sounded feminine. She kept hitting me all over my buns and thighs, and my body jolted in shock and pain at the feeling every time she hit a sensitive spot.

Time went by. Dozens of slaps. Until I felt numb. My legs began to shudder. My whole rear end burned. It lasted a good long while - I wasn't sure how long, as I lost track of time. By the end, my whole backside was stinging like it'd been set on by a nest of hornets - or stroked with stinging nettles. On several occasions, I thought about stopping by the use of my safe word... Eventually, though, it ended, and I felt elated at hearing her finally say:

"That's all, we're finished. For today..."

She let that last bit hang in the air, giving me a chilling sensation down my spine. She really knew how to fuck with a person's mind, didn't she...

"You can pull up your pants now." she said as she loosened the cuffs on my wrists.

"Thank you, Mistress..."

I did so, and joined her as she took me by the arm and led me over to a couch. It was difficult to walk, my whole butt felt sore. She pointed her riding crop at the couch and said:

"Sit."

I hesitated, feeling my butt burn with a vengeance. Then I looked at her and saw the expression of pure glee on her face. Clearly, she was enjoying this. Not just a domme, then, but a sadist as well. Very gently, I sat down on my poor buttocks, trying (and failing) to sit in a way that didn't hurt too much. I constantly changed my position, much to Mistress' merriment.

We had some soda to get our blood sugar back up after our session, and talked to some other people who sat across a table from us. Well, it was mostly her doing the chatting - I was busy nursing my poor rear end, while processing how the evening had gone so far. Eventually, she turned to me again:

"So... How did you enjoy our first session?"

"It was... good, Mistress."

"Let's talk honestly - I am interested in hearing your feedback from these early sessions. It will help us both find out what's working and what isn't. So... a fairly standard spanking. A bit rough for a new sub, maybe... but I got the feeling you could handle it. How did it feel?"

"It was ... well, painful, Mistress. But not so much that I couldn't deal with it, I think..."

I changed position again, noticing once more how she smiled at seeing how much I was struggling. Enjoying the fruits of her labors, I guessed.

"I must say... what I think I ... really enjoyed... and still enjoy... right now, I mean..."

"Yes...?" she said, leaning forward.

"Well... it's seeing how much you enjoyed it, Mistress. That little ... sadistic grin on your face ... when I was struggling... uhm... and the fact that you grew more and more eager when I started whimpering... It just ... really triggered something in me, you know?"

She seemed a bit surprised, although it was hard to tell behind that mask. She didn't respond at first. Then she went:

"Huh. Wow."

"Wow?"

"Yeah. That's... special. Well, could be. As I hit you harder, I started thinking you might be a bit of a masochist, getting off on the pain."

"Mhm?"

"But you're not."

"No... it hurt."

"You're ... hm... You get off on seeing your domme ... hm... Interesting. This will require more exploration."

She sipped her glass for a moment and seemed to be lost in thought. I used the opportunity to change seating position again, taking the load off my butt and leaning over on the side.

"Well, let's talk aftercare." she eventually said, breaking the silence and making me turn my attention back toward her.

"Uh... yeah?"

"So... any idea what you need?"

"Ehm..."

"All people are different, as you know. Some subs want time to themselves, others want cuddles, others again just want a drink, or maybe some praises... Does any of that ring any bells for you? Is there a thing that you think you'd like right now?"

"Hm..."

I thought about it for a minute. A sugary drink was definitely nice. I imagined that for even tougher play, we'd need breaks and drinks aplenty. Cuddles? I'd never really been a cuddling guy. A blowjob would feel really good right now, but that wasn't happening either ...

"Hmm... yeah, drinks are definitely on. Especially if we keep going for a long time. How long was that, by the way?"

"About half an hour, give or take."

"Half an hour!? Felt like hours..."

"I know, right...?" she giggled. "Time flies when you're having fun..."

"Mmhm.... no, honestly, I'm not really sure. Hm... aftercare... I mean, it's nice to ... talk... Just, you know... process things?"

"Yes, that's a good method. Anything that you have negative feelings about... or positive, I guess... it's good to get it out."

"Other than that... uh... I dunno ... can we wait and see, maybe?"

"Yes." she ended the talk, and we spent the next few minutes just downing our big glasses of soda.

"So ... you enjoyed yourself today?" she asked once again.

"Yes. It was ... exciting."

"Even without sex?"

"Yes. I felt like... you know, like diving off a high platform. Anticipating what's going to happen, being nervous about it... then when it's happening, getting that adrenaline rush ... feeling the heart beat faster ... It was really ... fun."

"Hm... So this is still something you want more of, then? You haven't changed your mind?"

"Yes. No. I want more. I mean... Please, Mistress, I'd like some more."

She always used to like it when I quoted the classics, and I thought I could see a smile on her lips this time too.

Eventually, she started to stand up, getting ready to leave.

"Well, even though there was no dick involved here today, at least you've got your Dickens covered. Very well. I have something special in mind for the next session. It will be here, as before, but I'll need a bit of time to plan it. Send me your schedule for the coming weeks when you get home, and I'll see if I can find a suitable time."

"Thank you, Mistress."

I went home and looked over my calendar. It was pretty full some days, had some gaps in it in between... Most evenings were clear and could be used for short sessions, and weekends were pretty much open. I wasn't really involved in anything time-consuming right now; no sports or other club activities that demanded my presence. BDSM was my hobby now, I'd just decided. I organized a nice and easy-to-read time table and sent it over to my mistress, and left the planning in her capable hands.

She texted me the following morning, saying that she was planning a session the following week. I immediately felt a slight disappointment, having hoped for something sooner.

"I am also available this whole weekend, Mistress, if you like." I replied, hoping I didn't sound too much like an overeager little boy.

"No, I need a bit more time. There's something I need to buy first."

"May I ask what it is, Mistress? Maybe I could find a store and buy it for you?"

"No. I want to buy it. You'll understand later."

"Yes, Mistress, as you wish."

The weekend came and went, I spend my time working out, hanging out with some of my classmates and watching TV, trying not to think too much about my new hobby. It was hard for the first couple of days, seeing as my butt still ached two days after my spanking, but eventually, I was able to push it to the back of my mind. That is, until she texted me again.

"Ready. Wednesday good for you? Same time?"

"Yes, Mistress, I look forward to it."

"Me too. See you then."

"May I ask... what it was you wanted to buy, Mistress?"

"You will see it soon. It will be in my hand as we start the session."

"Yes, Mistress."

I felt that delightful nervousness tingling in my stomach. She had bought something special ... and she wasn't saying what it was... A surprise of some kind, then. A new toy, perhaps? My brain started coming up with possible alternatives, speculating what it could be she had planned. I felt increasingly excited. To me, this was masturbation for the mind. I spent the next hour dancing around, excitedly. I could hardly wait.

Exactly one week had passed since my first session, and I was once again heading into the club. I had brought a small bag of toiletries, thinking I could use one of he bathrooms to clean up after the session if needed. I had also thought a bit more about the whole "aftercare" thing, and thought that a hot shower might be just the thing for me; I always enjoyed having a relaxing shower after workouts, so why should rough BDSM sessions be any different? I'd certainly felt pretty exhausted after my first time ...

I met Mistress, who was impeccably dressed, as always. Leather outfit, combined with a classy white blouse. She also wore her mask, as she had done last time. She came up to me with those strong, confident strides, swaying her hips as she walked.

"Greetings, Mistress..." I said, humbly.

She didn't speak. She put her finger over her lips, telling me to be quiet. Then she waved her finger at me, telling me to follow. We went to one of the changing rooms and waited for everyone else to leave it, then she picked up the leather hood from her purse and said in a surprisingly mild tone:

"You will wear this. Nothing else. Come out when you're ready."

Then she left me to myself.

So... nothing else? That's what she said. There really wasn't any way to interpret that other than taking all my clothes off and going naked. Right? In the middle of the club, with at least two dozen people watching. I'd be wearing the hood, but I would still feel pretty exposed... maybe what she had in mind involved some kind of humiliation play? My heart started beating a bit faster at the thought of what she might have in store. I put on the hood and took off everything else, rolling up my shirt and trousers so they could fit in one of the small lockers. I took a deep breath and started tiptoeing towards the corridor.

123456...8