Mistress Mom Ch. 1 of 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I get that. Especially early on, I guess, since we don't know each other too well..?"

"Precisely."

Her face took on a more serious expression.

"It also means that you do have an emergency brake. It means that you should tell me whenever something is about to happen that you genuinely don't want to happen. Remember: I've played with a lot of subs, but every sub is different... and while I might be able to interpret body language, I can't read your mind. You've told me your limits, but are you sure you told me about all of them? Could there be things you haven't thought about? Things that my depraved mind comes up with? There you are, all tied up, unable to resist, and suddenly I bring out a strap-on as a surprise and I'm about to stick it up your ass. Or maybe I start stroking your intimate areas with an old-fashioned razor blade. This is the point at which - if you're really not okay with that ... I need you to stop me, Michael."

"Okay."

She reached over and held both my hands, staring at me with a sincere look in her eyes. She started speaking slowly and deliberately.

"I really cannot stress this point enough. Because there's one feeling that's a lot worse than the feeling of disappointment when a sub stops something I had planned... and that's being told afterwards that I did something to them that they really didn't want. That something bad happened to them... and it was me who did it. That's the worst feeling in the world. I need to be sure that if I ever do something that makes you go: 'Woah, hell no!' .... then you will actually be responsible enough to tell me to stop. This isn't just important to you, Michael, it's important to me. It's important to me that you know that you can stop me. That you feel comfortable stopping me. Because I won't feel comfortable unless I know that you do."

I looked at her for the longest time, saying nothing. What a woman, I thought. What an example of a truly dominant personality; self-assured, demanding, yet considerate of her partner's needs, all in one. Eventually, I broke the silence at our table.

"You know... This ... whole speech you just gave there..."

"Yes?"

"It just makes me even more sure about doing this with you. It's perfect. You're perfect. I can't imagine any person who'd be a better choice for dominating me."

She leaned back and smiled.

"So you agree to all this?"

"Yes, without a doubt. It's all thought through... it's... Yes."

"All right, then. Let's finish our drinks."

We both emptied our glasses of soda and sat still for a moment. There were people moving around the front room with food and glasses, while further in the back, we could hear more exciting things happening as people were beginning their play sessions. For a good long while, we just sat across the table from each other and took in the atmosphere. Eventually, she crossed her legs and looked at me, saying:

"Michael?"

"Yes?"

She had a slight smile on her face, but also a look of solemnity. She looked at me, waited a few seconds to let me know that what she was about to say was serious ... and then she said:

"You may call me 'Mistress' now."

I swallowed nervously. My body started tingling and I got a churning feeling of nervousness in my stomach. Like... what had I gotten myself into? That mischievous smile on her face told me that going forward, I could be in so much trouble. But ... maybe in a good way. An exciting way. After letting the weight of the moment sink in, I eventually replied in a careful whisper:

"Thank you... Mistress."

PART TWO: THE PLEASURE AND THE PAIN

We remained in the cafeteria for another half hour, just talking and going over details.

"So... a bit of housekeeping." she said. "We'll set up our phones. Let me give you my number."

She picked up a phone from her purse. It was a red iPhone, different from the one I'd seen my mom use previously. She started punching in numbers, apparently setting up a new contact. A few seconds later, I heard my own phone ring. She ended the call before I could pick it up, but now there was a new number in my call history.

"You may set the name as 'Mistress Anne', I will set yours as 'Michael sub'. That should be neat and tidy. Now we can communicate easily without having to go through the chat on the website. We can also coordinate our calendars, share images and other things if needed."

I nodded and entered her information.

"May I also have a photo for the contact, Mistress? One that preserves anonymity?"

"Good idea." she said and smiled, leaning forward slightly and picking up her riding crop from the table. "Go ahead..."

I took a photo of her, making sure to aim just below her chin. It was a lovely shot, capturing her corset and bosom with her two hands holding her little whip bent in her hands. At the top of the frame was a cheeky, mischievous smile. I showed it to her and she nodded approvingly.

"I will take a photo of you also, but not yet." she said, grinning as if she was plotting some kind of scheme.

It made my stomach tingle. Lots of things about her made my stomach tingle. I was already wondering what she had in mind. Having spent years looking for a male sub, she probably had lots of things in mind... She went on with the housekeeping:

"I don't generally expect my subs to be subs 24/7. That means if I send you a message, reply to it when you can. If I call you and you can't talk at the moment, that's fine. We will keep most of our play to the sessions, when we actually meet."

"Understood - we keep our normal lives separate from our BDSM activity?"

"Yes, more or less. When we're in a session and I issue a command, I expect your full attention and immediate obedience. When we're apart, though, and I send you a message, you might be ... say... in the middle of a college lecture or ... driving somewhere. Demanding the same then would be impractical; you wouldn't be able to live a normal life. That's not to say there won't be any online play. It can be good fun to tease and command from a distance..."

"And also ... good fun ... to obey, I imagine...? Since I could technically just pretend that I'd done a task ... it would feel even better if I actually go through with it...?"

"Yess..." she said in a hushed whisper, smiling happily. "You pick up on this fast."

She stood up and waved me towards the back rooms.

"Come, let me give you a tour."

We walked to the back and left the cafeteria behind, entering into a completely different world. The corridor split into a T-junction, and she led me to the right first.

"This side contains the changing rooms, bathrooms and so on. People who come here for play parties usually go this way, change into costumes, apply makeup ... Here's the first bathroom..."

She showed me a nice bathroom, just like you'd find in a house. Washing machine, shower, a large sink with a wall mirror, a rack full of guest towels ... everything you'd need. And there were three of these rooms. Further down the hall was a dressing room - which was really just a room with lots of shelves in it so people could put away their things - and then there were utility rooms and storage.

Then we went the other way - left from the cafeteria. Along a long corridor, there were metal bars and racks of wire netting mounted on the walls. I imagined people could easily be tied to these things. There were also several large pieces of erotic art. Big printed photographs showing artful renditions of nude scenes; shapes, closeups of body parts illuminated in artful ways... They were really good. The kind of images you could find in art galleries.

Further in, the hallway opened up into a big open space. People were moving around, wearing leather straps, fetish gear, latex suits... some being completely nude, others walking around in lingerie ... There were also lots of different types of furniture: different types of benches, crosses on the walls, some items that looked like they belonged in a gym ...

"This is a St. Andrew cross." she said and showed me a big wooden cross mounted in an X shape against the wall. "Shall I show you how it works? I won't do anything today, I'm just going to demonstrate..."

"Sure."

"The sub usually stands here, like so."

She nudged me into place up against the cross, facing it. It was really well made, of thick, massive wooden beams, partly covered in leather. It was also securely bolted to the wall. She took my hands and placed them on the cross, above my head.

"If you're wearing wrist cuffs, it's easy to shackle them to these eye hooks here. They've already got carabiners attached, see? So we could just click them on, then your hands would be fastened securely and the domme can do what she likes. You can also stand with your back to it ... turn around ... hands up again, like that, yeah..."

I did as she indicated and she bent down, showing me similar fastening points on the lower end of the cross.

"If you're wearing ankle cuffs as well, you can have both your arms and your legs fastened. That doesn't work so well when you're facing the cross, though, I think. Better like this. But once you're fastened, you can't go anywhere and the domme can play with your body to her heart's content."

"What sort of thing do you do once you have a sub fastened?" I asked.

"Depends what type of play we want. Anything from tickling to whipping ... pinching with clamps... fastening a vibrator to a harness and forcing orgasms... The fun thing is that everybody can see you."

She was right. I looked around and noticed that we were very exposed. There was a bar at the other end of the room, where people were getting beverages and snacks - they could all see me standing there, getting a demonstration by one of the club's regulars. I imagined that this could feed right into a play session: exhibitionists would get to show off, subs could get their humiliation kink on, doms could play with their subs' bodies ... right in front of a crowd of people.

"Further in, we have... come along, I'll show you."

She took me further in. Further down the rabbit hole. Looking at all the furniture and tools of various shapes and sizes. Showing them to me, telling me how they could be used... theoretically. She worded herself as a tour guide, telling me how the various whips, canes and ropes were used, but didn't say explicitly that she was planning anything in particular to be used on me. That left me wondering how much of this I was going to experience. Some of it? All of it? And how? My stomach was still tingling nervously.

We sat down in a sofa in a small room, almost as far in as you could go.

"So... what do you think of the place so far?" she asked.

"Looks really... good. A lot to take in, though. What.... uhm... what sort of things do people do here? I mean, I see some stuff happening right now, but... Can you tell me about the rules? What to do in this place and ... I guess more importantly... what not to?"

"Yes, so ... okay - simple things.... There's no alcohol, as you've noticed..."

"For legal reasons, right?"

"Yes, but it's just as well. Alcohol and BDSM sessions shouldn't really be mixed."

"No, I imagine things can get out of control..."

"Yes... a sub might for instance be able to take more pain if he's under the influence, and won't be able to tell that he's actually getting hit harder than he should be."

"Right."

I didn't even think of that. My mind was on the dominant, and how they might lose focus. Which is also true. My mistress, though, seemed to be focusing on her sub's welfare - which was quite nice.

"So no drinking, then."

"No, let's not. Except that the bar sells sodas and other non-alcoholic drinks."

"Suits me, then I can drive home."

"Yep. Let me see... what else ... no cameras, obviously... which is harder than you'd think these days. Everybody's got camera phones, presenting us with a brand new set of challenges. Personally, I recommend just switching off the phone entirely, or leaving it in the changing room. Those little lock boxes in there are good for leaving valuables... although we haven't really had problems with thefts here..."

She talked a bit more about practical issues, then she came to the topic of play.

"Standard rules: don't interfere with other people's sessions. That might be more a rule for doms than for subs, but you'd be surprised how often it happens. Making comments as you watch... even if they're just intended as helpful suggestions - it's just distracting, bringing them out of their moment. Touching is a huge no-no. Because..."

"Consent."

"Précisément. If they're playing in the public areas, everyone's free to watch ... but no touchy. That applies to you as well."

"Yes, I won't touch anyone..."

"Good, but ... I meant the other way around. People aren't allowed to touch you."

"Oh... oh, right, I was thinking..."

"You may be a man, and some people think that men are the most grabby ones... they may be, I don't know, but I've definitely seen my share of grabby ladies as well. But just because you're a sub, that doesn't mean you're submissive to everybody. Some people still don't seem to get that."

She started making whipping movements in the air, as if using her riding crop to slap some invisible interloper. Then she started talking to herself through clenched teeth as if remembering some past event.

"Take your freakin' mitts off him, you b..."

"Is that what you do if they interfere - break out the whip on them?"

"No, I just call Tommy and he'll throw them out."

She smiled and waved at a guy over by the bar, who gave her a relaxed two-finger salute in response.

"Other things: they don't want things to get too messy in the club, so no scat or urine - that's already on our no-lists, but I thought I'd mention it all the same."

"Do people have sex here?"

"Ye-ees..." she replied, a bit hesitantly. "I mean, this isn't really a sex club, more a place for fetishists and BDSMers, but... sure, sometimes. But that too can get a bit messy, so ... well, there are two rooms in here I can show you. Come with me."

We went a few steps further in, to find what at first glance looked like a bathroom - except that there was nothing inside it. She showed me in, and pointed to the interior, which was stripped of furniture, and had a floor grate in the corner.

"Linoleum floors and walls, very easy to clean. That's the rule - if we get things dirty, we clean it up. We can bring in some tools and/or furniture, but that too must be cleaned off. When people have sex, they tend to use condoms or something... try to prevent squirting their stuff everywhere. Something to think about before engaging in female ejaculation play, you might say."

"Okay... so they're private rooms."

"Yes, you might say that. Not big enough for a large audience, at least. And like I said, it's not really a sex club anyway, this. But there have been parties where a sub has been tied to a bench and taken by men who stand in a line, waiting their turn. Like a gangbang. Condoms are usually used, so it's not that messy, really. Sometimes other things happen, like subs being forced to cum over and over by the use of wands. That also happens when they're tied to the walls in the public areas, so..."

My brain was already spinning, thinking about the various situations I might find myself in. That gangbang scenario ... could that be me one day? It wouldn't be men, obviously, but what about women? Before I knew it, my brain had imagined me positioned in a bent-over position, tied to a bench, about to be fucked by a line of strapon-wearing dommes in a veritable femdom gangbang. I wondered if my mistress was the kind of person who would lend out her subs or if she preferred to keep them to herself.

As we wrapped up our tour, having made our way back into the cafeteria, I finally asked:

"So how do I become a member? I really like this place..."

"I know, it's just the best. Greg is right over there - go and talk to him about it, he's really nice, and he'll answer any questions you might still have. Okay? Meanwhile, I'll sit over here and wait for you."

I walked over to the man behind the counter and asked about memberships. He smiled and picked up a Macbook from below the counter, enlightening me on the procedure. It sounded really nice; a yearly membership, not too expensive... some entry fees at parties... I paid the small membership fee and gave him my contact information, which he assured me was stored in password-protected files on his encrypted laptop, and that was pretty much it - except the club rules that had already been explained to me. Having him run through them again was a good reminder. When we were done a few minutes later, he welcomed me into the fold and let me get back on my way.

I returned to the table where my new mistress was sitting, and we started to pick up our things to head home.

"So... our first session... humm.. feels almost like a first date, doesn't it..." she cooed. "When would be a good time? Oh, wait, I'm being pushy. We're just getting started. Take it easy, Anne, don't scare away the new boy the first week..."

"That's okay, Mistress... I'd really like to get started soon too."

"Tell you what: when you get home, check your schedule. We'll find a suitable time and set it up. Something easy the first few times, like you said, taking it slow."

"Yes, Mistress, good plan."

I couldn't wait. Once I was home, I looked up my calendar for the next few weeks. There were lectures and a couple of group study sessions, but there should be plenty of time for play as well. Then there was the place; where should we meet for our first session? Not here at my place, that's for sure. I still lived in my dad's basement, to save money but also because it was close to the college.

The club seemed like the obvious choice, since I'd just become a member. After all, that's what the place was for, right? I didn't want to make assumptions, though; I felt that I should let her take the controls as much as possible. I also felt like it would be a good idea for me to use quite a subservient tone when texting her ...

"Here is my schedule for next week, Mistress." I texted her, attaching an image of my plans. She soon replied:

"Excellent. I see you are free Wednesday evening, is that right? How about six o'clock?"

"Yes, Mistress, I am free at that time, and have no lectures until after lunch on Thursday."

"That will be fine. The first session will not be an all-nighter. Just a couple of hours, probably."

"Shall we go to the club, Mistress?"

"Yes. Meet me there Wednesday at 18:00. Don't be late."

"I will be there on time, Mistress."

I started getting jitters, like before an important date. I guess this sort of was - even if it was an unorthodox one. I started planning what clothes to wear beforehand; dress trousers and a nice shirt. I didn't have any fetish gear or typical BDSM outfits, at least not yet, but I felt like wearing my best clothes should be good enough for now. I would also shine my shoes and make sure my face was shaved perfectly, so I'd need some new razor blades...

I lay awake thinking about these plans, nervously looking forward to Wednesday. Just as I was settling down to sleep, one last message ticked in from her on my phone:

"I am very much looking forward to playing with my new sub."

I replied with a humble thanks and felt the excitement build in me too, although I was eventually able to sleep.

We messaged each other a bit more over the coming days, about setting up a safe word and other details. I kept getting more and more excited about my first session with a proper mistress - Wednesday couldn't arrive fast enough. When it eventually did, I finished school work early to go home and prepare. I had some dinner, then spent ages in the bathroom, cleaning myself and checking that my appearance was presentable. Then I drove down to the club, arriving almost an hour early, I was so determined not to be late. As I parked the car, I realized that being this early might not be too good either, so I sat and waited until 17:45, playing games on my phone. Then I went in, ordered a Coke and sat down in the cafeteria section to wait. Turned out, I didn't need to wait long.

123456...8