Mistress Mousehold’s boi Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I complied readily and suckled her toes, then showered her feet, ankles, and calves with kisses and long licks. I could catch whiffs of her pussy juices and redoubled my efforts as she parted her legs and demurely raised her skirt up to her waist, her hand guiding me to lick and kiss higher towards her crotch. Droplets and rivulets of her juices were flowing down her thighs now, and I vacuumed them up with my mouth, savoring every taste. The strength of her hand guiding me became firmer, and more imperative, shoving my face into her naked pussy. I parted her outer lips with my tongue and drove my face as deep into her pussy as I could, nibbling her inner lips, giving long strokes of my tongue from her taint to her clit, teasing her clit with patterns and suckling until she was undulating in her seat.

By now, I figured that the rest of the table was at least somewhat aware of what was going on under the table, and that I had not just lost my fork. I could hear my Mistress making soft stifled moans and coos, I felt her hips rocking her sex into my mouth, and the spasms of her thighs clamping onto my ears. She shook hard several times and uttered a very audible "Oooooh!" as she came into my mouth. One of the other Dommes said, "I'll have what she's having!!" ala the "When Harry met Sally" restaurant scene.

"Is everything OK?" the leader asked my Mistress.

"Ahhh, yes -- everything is just fine," smiled Mistress Mousehold, "I was just giving my boi some desert!" she chuckled.

The leader told everyone that our reservation time was about to expire, but we were all welcome to come to her house for an after-party. The group gathered themselves up and got directions to the leader's house, and we all exited the restaurant, my Mistress with slightly shaky legs, and me with a very shiny face.

We arrived at the leader's house a little bit after the rest of the pack, having stopped off at my Mistress' apartment to grab a few things. The group was seated around a rec room and chatting. The Domme who had been groping her male subbie was now openly stroking him through his pants. The male Dom with two female subbies was tending to his stable. One of his female subs was semi-nerdy, but cute, the other was very young and very buxom. The other folks were excitedly jabbering, nervously awaiting what they hoped would be happening later. My Mistress pulled out the vibrator she had penetrated me with the previous night and showed it off to the group, remarking on how long it was and how it initially took a bit of force to get it in, but how well I accepted it once it was inside me. I blushed as the group commented on the toy and swelled with pride at the same time that my Mistress was happy with me taking her toy up my ass.

"Strip, boi!" She commanded. I was nervous about being naked in front of all these people, but complied, shakily taking off my shirt, shoes, socks, pants, and underwear and neatly folding them next to where I had been sitting. "Grab your ankles, boi." She continued. I bent at the waist and took hold of my ankles as instructed, presenting my naked ass to the group. She moved the vibrator over the skin of my cheeks and then into the cleft of my ass, tickling my hole. The vibrator came alive when she flipped the switch and had me squirming and moaning as she gently probed me. She brought the vibrator over to my lips and said, "Lick it, boi. Get it nice and wet."

I took the vibrator into my mouth and sucked on it, licking the shaft, and getting lots of saliva on it in case she was going to do what I was dreading. "That's good, boi." She said, returning the tip of the toy to my anus and giving it more pressure to slide it in. After my sphincter had relaxed from the preliminary thrusting, she pushed the device deeper and deeper inside of me. I groaned and moaned with the combination of pain, pleasure, embarrassment, and humiliation. The group applauded and my face turned beet red.

She began a rhythmic cadence of thrusts, punctuated with swirling motions, stirring my canal, and distributing the saliva to keep me lubed and allow the toy to easily piston into my ass. Her motions increased in speed, and she was fucking me hard and fast in front of the group, with me grunting and moaning with every thrust. I was pushing my ass back against her thrusts, meeting them with more and more abandon. My cock was dripping a stream of pre-cum and she reached around and gathered it up on her fingers. She guided her sticky, slippery, sperm covered fingers into my mouth, "Eat it, boi!" she directed. I complied and ravenously ate the cum from her fingers, and heard the group applaud again. I was completely humiliated but grateful for the appreciation.

"May I cum, Mistress?" I pleaded.

"No, boi. Not yet. Not unless I tell you that you can." my Mistress firmly advised. Seeing that I was at the edge of no return, she pulled the toy out of me and smacked me on the butt. "Sit down next to me, boi." she instructed. I dropped onto my knees in front of her, and then relaxed into a legs-crossed sitting position, my legs quivering from the demonstration. I glanced over to the couple and saw that the Domme had pulled out her sub's cock and was edging him while she rubbed her pussy. "Good boi." Mistress Mousehold said, withdrawing her hand from between her legs and inserting her pussy juice covered fingers into my mouth. I gratefully lapped up her flavors and sat, looking at her with puppy dog eyes.

"That was a great show!" the leader of the group announced. "How about an impact play demo now?" she asked.

The response from the group was unanimous, and we adjourned to an adjoining bedroom where the leader tied her sub to the bed face down and pulled out a few whips and home-made floggers. She proceeded to pattern her sub's back with lashes and caught him on the balls one time with an electrical cord at which point he called "Red", using his safeword to stop the scene. I was grateful that my Mistress was not as cruel as the group leader.

"get up on the bed and kiss his owies, boi." My Mistress commanded. I was hesitant because I had never touched another man's private parts before. I felt that this added to my already embarrassed state might be more than I was able to do for my Mistress, though my devotion to her superiority and dominance overcame my reluctance, and I clambered, still naked up onto the bed and gave a glance to him and his Mistress to check for permission to proceed.

Both the sub and his cruel Mistress gave me a nod to let me know that I could comply with Mistress Mousehold's instruction. I gently used my fingertips to caress the welt where the electrical cord had landed on his balls, noting his squirming when the most tender parts of the welts were touched. I softly kissed each welt where a strand of the wires had scratched his ball sacks and gave them extremely light licks with y tongue. His shaft began to grow as I performed my task, stretching the skin on his testicles tighter, making the welts easier to find. I gradually began to lick in wider swaths coating his balls with my saliva.

By now he was dripping pre-cum from the head of his cock and it was dribbling down the shaft, getting on my lips as I licked. "Eat up those cum drips, boi." Mistress Mousehold demanded. I ran my tongue up his cock shaft to gather his pre-cum into my mouth. My face was turning beet red as I did this, and the group was voicing their approval and laughing as I did my duty. The Domme of the couple had pulled up her skirt and was rubbing her fingers across and inside of her wet pussy while stroking her sub's cock which she had released from his pants.

"Good subbie boi!" exclaimed the group leader as I lapped up the drops and streams of pre-cum. "You missed a spot at the tip!" she giggled.

In response, I ran my tongue over the head of his cock, and he writhed as I did so. Opening my mouth to get more of my tongue on his cock head, he thrust his meat into my throat, oblivious to the pain on his balls now. "Go ahead and suck it, boi," My Mistress instructed, "He isn't allowed to cum unless his Mistress allows it."

I impaled my mouth with his cock, trying to force it as deep as it would go, sucking and gurgling saliva as it slid inside me. His thrusts became more regular and intense, and he was struggling not to cum as I sucked him off. "May I cum, Mistress?" he pleaded to his Mistress, "Please Mistress?" She softly said "Yes, slave, you may cum as a reward for taking my lashes." He immediately pumped his hips into my face and began face-fucking my mouth. After just a few strokes, he groaned animalistically, and his cock erupted in jets of semen, overflowing my mouth and filling my throat.

"Eat it all, boi!" Mistress Mousehold yelled as she approached orgasm herself, frantically rubbing her pussy and undulating her hips. She was pleased with my performance and sexually aroused by the scene being enacted in front of her. I was grateful to have been able to obey her commands and to have brought her to an orgasm. The group was cheering me on as I licked the cum off the sub's shaft. I gathered the jism from my face and neck with my fingers, stuck them in my mouth and swallowed the creamy mess as directed.

This was the first time that I had tasted the sex-juices of another man besides myself, and I was grateful for the training my Mistress had been giving me in getting me used to eating cum. The flavor was not unlike my own cum, but the quantity was much greater. My initial aversion to performing this act was in the past, and now I was happy to have pleased my Mistress and provided some entertainment for the group as well.

"Now get over here and lick me, boi!" Mistress Mousehold implored me. I climbed off the bed and crawled to her feet, seeing her juices freely flowing down her thighs. I squeegeed the fluids from her legs with my tongue and her breathing was recovering from her orgasm. She pulled my head up close to her crotch once I had adequately cleaned her legs, reclaiming me as her slave. "Lick, boi." she mewled. I savored the fragrant scent of her womanhood and ran my nose over her wet clit. She spread her legs further open and I went to work on attending to her cum soaked pussy, providing long licks on her outer and inner pussy lips, nibbling and sucking them into my mouth, capturing the juices that had run between her legs. As I worked my way up to tickling her clit with my tongue as she had taught me, her hips began to undulate again, and her breathing became more labored and beseeching. Her juices were flowing again, and I lapped every drop up as it appeared at the entrance to her vagina. She began to softly growl and moan, and I knew that her orgasm was not far away. Her growling became louder, and her hips were grinding her sex into my face, slathering my cheeks with the sticky liquids.

"Aaaanngg! Yes, boi! That's it!" she screamed as she came. She flooded my mouth with another stream of her cum juices and I drank them up as quickly as they came. "Good boi!" she purred. She pushed my head away and I sat back on my heels, kneeling in front of her and kissing her feet.

The rest of the night was a flurry of subs being traded off to be groped, or perform massages, or foot and body worship. Several of the Dommes opted to have orgasms either from their subs or loaned subs. I mostly spent my time worshiping my Mistress' feet and legs, showing my gratitude for being allowed to indulge her in her scenes. As the night wore on and the group wore out, the people filtered out to go home. It was late and both my Mistress and I were ready to call it a night.

I drove Mistress Mousehold and myself back to her apartment and we took showers and climbed into bed together. We were both naked, though this time I was allowed to be unshackled. Apparently I had gained her trust and earned her approval for the demonstrations of my obedience to her. She snuggled up against me as she did the previous night, holding my cock, and telling me that I was not allowed to cum. She repeated the torture of the night prior by repetitively grasping and squeezing my cock whenever she stirred, keeping me hard and frustrated throughout the night. I was honored and flattered that she had decided to allow me to spend the night unbound, though my desire to cum was kept at peak denial in order to remind me of who was in charge.

When the sun rose, after wiping the sleep from her eyes, my Mistress threw her leg over me and straddled my waist. Her naked pussy was wet and dripping from whatever she had been dreaming about. She rubbed her slit against my shaft and pinched my nipples to wake me up.

She then scootched forward, placing her crotch on my face, rubbing her dripping lips against my nose and mouth. "Lick, boi." She sleepily told me. I complied, and repeated last night's juice slurping session until she had fully awakened and was gaining speed in her grinding.

She slid her hips back towards me feet and again stroked my cock with her now throbbing pussy. Once my cock was rock hard, she guided me up inside of her warm, wet pussy, and gave a few strokes back and forth. "Stirrups!" she commanded as she extended her legs, putting her feet next to my cheeks. I kissed each foot and quickly suckled some of her toes, then grasped her feet with my hands to give her the leverage she wanted so she could fuck me to her satisfaction.

"Do NOT cum unless I give you permission, boi!" she warned. Her motions as she rode me gained intensity and I could feel my cock sliding around inside her divine womanhood. She would slide forward until my cock was nearly popping out of her, then rush back to impale herself on my pulsating shaft repeatedly until she was sweating profusely and moaning loudly. I was crying to be allowed to cum, but she denied me each time I pled with her. "No boi, you don't get to cum yet! I do!" she reminded me.

Her orgasm was astounding in its fervor and her release of energy. She rained her juices around my shaft as she surely woke the neighbors with her growling screams. I was still denied and throbbing as she rose up off my cock, and my pre-cum was flowing down my shaft. She wiped up the cum off my cock with her finger and brought it to my mouth. "Eat it, boi." She demanded. I licked up all my pre-cum from her finger and swallowed it enthusiastically.

"You may get dressed for church now, boi." She instructed as she laid back into the bedsheets. I put on some appropriate khakis and a button-down shirt, and nice dress shoes. "Bring me the dress that is hanging up in the bathroom, boi." She directed. I laid out the dress she had picked out on the bed as she arose and helped her get into the stockings she pulled from her dresser. She had me help her put on her dress. Pulling up the hem after the dress was on, she said, "Lick my pussy and ass to clean them, boi." I quickly tended to my assigned task and sucked and licked our combined juices from her pussy and drove my tongue into her ass until she was squeaky clean as she put on her makeup.

Once her nether regions were sparkling clean and her makeup applied, she had me make breakfast and gave me instructions on how to get to the church. I was a fairly liberal church, evidenced by the younger twenty somethings whose ladies were wearing furry tail butt plugs with the tails protruding through holes in their jeans. The congregation was not focused on fire and brimstone and the conversations were pleasant and my Mistress introduced me to some of her friends. It was a compliment that she felt good enough about me to show me off to the folks she knows. I felt that I had made a good impression on my Mistress and her friends.

After the service, I drove my Mistress back to her apartment and had to collect my things for the long drive back to my house. When I had all my things packed and ready to go she had me make us a quick snack for lunch, and I told her how much the visit meant to me, how much I cherished her attention and guidance. I told her that I was eternally grateful to have been treated as a trusted slave and that her pleasure made me immensely happy.

As I was allowed to kiss her goodbye, she caressed my ass, fondled my nipples, and rubbed my crotch with her hands. My feelings for her overcame me and I responded with passion and desire for her, not wanting to leave her house, and hugged and caressed her as well. My fingers found my way into her pussy and slid in and out of her splendidly wet tunnel.

"Get down on the floor, boi! Face up!" she commanded. I readily complied and laid on the floor. She lowered her bare pussy onto my face and had me give her head, licking out her wonderful juices, teasing her clit, sucking her labia, running my tongue as deep as possible into her sex canal.

"Pants off, boi!" she demanded. I struggled to get my pants and underwear off from my supine position on the floor but accomplished the task in record time. She then slid back from my face and sat forcefully on my engorged cock. She wriggled a bit to get it fully inside of her and then ordered, "Stirrups, boi." I quickly grasped her ankles and feet so she could avail herself of the position she sought. She rode me slowly as a cowgirl rides a walking horse, getting adjusted in her saddle. The pace increased to a trot and I could feel the cum rising from my balls as she fervently thrust herself up and down. Her breathing became a rushing gale of lust, her pace riding me at a gallop, and my throbbing cock pulsating. She reached a full orgasm but kept riding me at a trot while she came down from her sexual high.

With my eyes begging her for permission, I pleaded, "May I cum, Mistress? Please Ma'am?" My sperm was making its way in an unstoppable torrent from my balls to my shaft and I was afraid that I would be unable to contain it.

"Yes, you may, boi. Cum inside of your Mistress." She smiled.

My orgasm instantly released all the cum that had been building up, ejaculating in high pressure streams and rivers. I could feel the jism building up inside of her as the spurts kept coming, jerking, throbbing, pulsing through my shaft. Her pussy walls grasped down hard, squeezing every last drop from my loins, milking me dry as I shuddered and spasmed against her loving pussy.

We both sighed and took long breathes as we regained our composure. Now I really did not want to leave, ever. But I had to get back home so I could be at work the next day. The anticlimax after my release was beginning to sink in when she said, "Eat it boi!" and positioned her pussy over my mouth.

This was true heaven: to be allowed to drink my cum directly from her womanhood, an honor bestowed as a parting gift. I ravenously slurped and sucked my creamy cum from her pussy, making sure to swallow every milliliter of it, devotedly following her order. Again, I looked at her with loving puppy dog eyes and showed her how much she meant to me.

We shakily regained our feet and stood up, knowing that I had to depart shortly. We kissed and hugged each other, relishing each moment and contact.

I regretted having to make the first step towards the door but forced myself to break away and start my lonely journey back home. The ride was long, though the visions and thoughts about what had happened over the long weekend filled my head and kept me hard the whole way back. The memories of that weekend are still some of my favorites of all times. I smile and get aroused every time I think of it. She is truly a Dominant woman who lives the lifestyle and really enjoys the service of a devoted submissive. She absolutely deserves the worship I give her whenever I think of her.

12