Servitude Ch. 01

Story Info
Chris moves to serve, and is put in chastity by his Domme.
3.3k words
4.28
31.4k
18

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This story and all characters are fiction. All characters are over eighteen.

Content: This story contains scenes of female dominance, mature male servant, bi-sex, cum drinking, anal sex, and pegging.

It started with me responding to a Domme's profile on an internet site. She was looking for submissive or slave males to serve Her. i was surprised that She responded, given that i was not a young stud, but rather was approaching retirement and did not have a ripped physique. The pictures in my profile ranged from several years earlier when i was slimmer, and my assets were more attractive, to several more recent shots of me in chastity and dressed in my BDSM slave attire. The interests Mistress Val (short for Valkyrie) listed were intriguing and aligned with what i was trained in and capable of providing, or at least willing to try. She lived several states away from me at the time, though i had family in Her state and sometimes took business trips there as well. There was a possibility that if She desired, i would be able to visit in person sometime.

Her initial responses were inquisitive and revealed that She was interested in hearing from me via the chat function of the website. Our conversations were titillating, though non-committal. She preferred to keep things at an acquaintance level, and i was all too grateful that She deigned to allow me to message Her and i was delighted whenever She would respond. i kept up on the events in Her life, how She was feeling, what made Her happy and tried to comfort Her when She was sad. I was sincerely interested in how She was doing and what was going on in Her life.

The conversation eventually moved to a chat application that was more user friendly and allowed pictures to be sent. She graced me with pictures of Her beautiful feet, and i provided Her with proof of the activities She would sometimes have me perform for Her amusement.

When Mistress Val was feeling particularly frisky or horny, She would tell me to tie my boots to my balls, or drip candle wax on my penis, or wear nipple clamps or put clothes pins on my cock and balls. This seemed to please Her when She was in the mood. It was my pleasure to perform these tasks since they were something that She enjoyed. She likes CBT, and enjoyed telling me to stay in chastity for long periods.

Mistress Val did not send me pictures of Herself (except for Her feet) and did not want to video chat. i had asked Her once what She would do with me if She owned me. Her reply was that She would like to have me naked except for slave bells and nipple clamps, and maybe an apron, doing the household chores like vacuuming, laundry, washing the dishes, and punishing me if She felt the chores were not up to Her expectations, or possibly punishing me just because She felt like it. That sounded like heaven to me.

These conversations went on for several years, staying in touch sometimes infrequently, sometimes more often. Mistress Val said that She enjoyed hearing from me and especially when She was going through some difficult times, and i would message Her good morning every day.

After a long period of not hearing from each other, we started contacting each other more frequently. There were several milestone events in Her life that i tried to make special for Her by getting a massage and spa day set up for Her, getting some things She had on Her wish list to let Her know that i fully supported Her achievements.

As retirement approached, i entertained purely fantasy thoughts of moving to a cheap apartment near Her, just to be available in case She felt a need to use my services. Mistress Val had been explicit in telling me that She did not want an involvement with me beyond just being friends or chat acquaintances. However, She liked it a lot when i would tell Her about how much it would mean to me if She allowed me to take care of Her by doing the housework, handy-man chores, bathing Her, providing massages when She wanted them, dressing Her, or providing myself to do as She wished with when the mood struck Her.

Then one day when i was describing how i would love to serve Her, She asked if i was serious about doing so, and how i could make it happen. i was overjoyed and thrilled with Her interest and i told Her about my fantasy of becoming Her slave, living nearby enough that i could walk to Her home, being at Her beck and call whenever She wanted. She seemed to be warming to the idea, and i spent a few weeks offering ideas to Her on what i could do for Her that would make Her life easier and more enjoyable. Finally, Mistress Val consented to letting me fulfil my need to become Her slave on a trial basis.

She laid down some ground rules:

i would not automatically become Her slave unless She decided upon it.

She would not have sex with me, though might possibly peg me if She felt i needed the humiliation.

She would continue to have other submissives serve Her and She would also have boyfriends who She would have sex with.

i would not be allowed to sit on the furniture.

i would be required to strip and kneel as soon as i entered Her house.

i would be in chastity when She decided.

i would endure CBT and impact play when it amused Her.

i would follow any instruction She gave me without question.

If She decided to accept me as Her slave, i would wear Her collar anytime i was in Her house and dress in whatever outfit She decided.

She and I agreed that i would come to Her state and get a hotel for a few days. During that time, She would interview me and decide if i should rent an apartment. i was overjoyed at the prospect of being a serious candidate for Her stable of bois and being allowed to serve Her in person.

i booked a plane flight and hotel for a couple weeks out to set my affairs in order in the state i was living in. i cancelled my lease (the owners were happy to end the lease since they were looking to sell the house), i had all my pensions and retirement money automatically deposited into accounts i could access from anywhere. i got rid of the possessions i had that i did not need and put the rest in storage. i had a crate of my BDSM toys and clothing sent to Her state to a local storage unit.

The flight to Her state went well, and the silicon chastity device i wore went through the airport check points without a problem. i was nervous as the Uber let me out in front of Her house, dragging my small carry-on suitcase of clothes behind me. i approached Her door and rang the doorbell, casting my eyes down, and taking a subservient attitude for when She would first see me. After a few minutes, a man came to the door, and told me to come in.

As i crossed the threshold i heard Her instruct me "Get on your knees and crawl into the middle of the living room, slave."

i quickly replied, "Yes, Mistress" and complied, leaving my suitcase by the door, and dropping to all fours to crawl across the room.

"Did you already forget the ground rules, slave?" Mistress Val sternly asked.

"No, Ma'am" i replied, and immediately, though awkwardly, disrobed and returned to my knees in the center of the room.

i heard a chuckle from the man, who was apparently seated in the living room now.

My Mistress said, "That's better slave", causing me to blush and feel grateful to have pleased Her.

"Now crawl over to Bob and kiss his feet! You need to thank him for letting you in and being here to help me do your interview."

i crawled over to the man's feet, keeping my eyes downcast and kissed his boots and said, "Thank you for letting me in, Sir."

He laughed and said to my Mistress, "You really have an obedient slave here!"

My Mistress then instructed me "Crawl over to my feet and kiss them as well."

i scootched over to where She was sitting and gave Her sandaled feet grateful kisses of love, licking Her toes and saying, "Thank You Mistress Val, thank You for allowing me to come here to be interviewed."

After ten or fifteen minutes of allowing me to worship Her feet, She told me "Assume the "present" position!" This is the position also known as the Gorean "nadu" position.

i rose up to sit on my heels, palms up on my thighs, legs spread, eyes down, awaiting further instruction. She kicked at my chastity device, causing my balls to swing, and eliciting a gasp from me.

"That seems to be a bit tight today, slave! you have lost a few pounds lately too, haven't you? Are you ready for your interview?" She asked.

"Yes Mistress, it is a bit tight -- i am excited and nervous to finally meet You in person. i have been trying to get in better shape lately to better serve You. i am very ready for You to interview me, Mistress." i responded.

"You may kiss my calves while i ask you questions, slave." She said.

"Thank You Mistress" i replied as i lowered my face and knelt back down to apply kisses and worship Her lower legs and ankles.

"So, tell me about what you can do for me here, slave?" She queried.

In between kisses to Her legs, i told Her, "It would be an honor to do all the things i can to make Your life easier, Mistress. i have been trained to do laundry, clean floors, wash bathrooms, do laundry, prepare You meals, and wash the dishes. It would be rewarding to fix anything in Your house that needs repair, Mistress. i would be grateful to be allowed to dress You, to bathe You, to give you massages, and give You pedicures and manicures." i stammered.

Continuing my litany of talents and skills, i said, "If it pleases You, i will submit myself to Your punishments when You feel the need to administer them for behavior modification or simply if You feel like punishing me. i can perfume repairs on Your car, Your computer, do Your gardening, and keep track of Your appointments and send out mail for You. My pensions, social security, and retirement payments can be given over to You to help with Your expenses if You should desire. i would feel useful if i can comply with any of Your commands that You see fit to provide, Mistress"

"Hmmmm...: She responded. "You sound serious and ready to serve, slave. Show me now how you are ready." She said. "Did you bring the maid's apron I told you to get, slave?"

"Yes Ma'am, it's in my bag" i told Her.

"Put it on and then come back here and present yourself to me." She instructed.

"Yes, Mistress Val" i said, and then crawled over to my bag and rooted through it until i found the apron, then put it on. It just barely covered my chastity device and my rear end stuck out behind me. i crawled back over and stood at attention for Her inspection.

"Good slave. Come closer to me," She said.

i approached Her and stood with my legs apart, hands locked behind my head. She produced a pair of nipple clamps. She then tweaked my nipples with Her fingers until they stood out enough to fasten the clamps to them. She tightened up the clamps until i winced, then pulled out a pair of anklets with slave bells on them. She had me present each ankle to Her and fastened the anklets on me.

"Now kneel again, slave" She guided.

i knelt again at Her delicious feet, and She wrapped a one-inch-wide collar around my neck and locked it in place with a small padlock.

"You will wear this collar here today, but this doesn't mean that You are officially collared. i just like the way it looks and how it sets you in a submissive mindset, boi. Get back up and crawl into the kitchen and do the dishes. Now, slave!" She ordered.

i gladly and gratefully accepted the collar around my neck and scampered into the kitchen to set myself to my assigned duty. As i washed the full sink full of dishes until each one was washed and dried and sparkled, my Mistress and Her male friend joked and played with each other.

"What a wimp that guy is!" Her friend said as She stroked his cock with Her hand.

"Yes, and he is all mine if i want him," Mistress Val giggled.

She kept stroking him with more and more fervor, and his breathing became more and more intense. i finally finished the dishes and crawled back into the living room and knelt in the middle of the room. Mistress Val noticed me and signaled for me to come over near Her as She kept pumping Her friend's cock. i crawled over and knelt at beside Her legs.

She just about had Her friend ready to cum, when She told "Get closer to his crotch and open your mouth, slave."

i complied and She directed his streams of cum into my awaiting mouth as She finished him off. Some of the cum landed on my face, and my Mistress swabbed it up with Her finger and slid Her finger into my mouth.

"Suck!" She commanded. i complied. "Don't swallow! Thank Bob for cumming in your mouth, slave!" She said.

"Thank you for cumming in my mouth, Sir." i offered.

She told me, "Give Me a kiss and push all his semen into My mouth."

i was ecstatic to be given the instruction to kiss Her and did as She commanded. She took all the cum into Her mouth and next told me "Get your mouth under Mine and open wide, bitch!"

i did as Mistress Val said and She passed the wad of cum back into my mouth.

"Now swallow it all slave!" She directed.

i gulped down the load of cum and licked my lips to catch any stray dribbles.

"i love how his cum tastes, boi, and there is more where that came from." She said giddily.

She took a drink of her beverage, and then hugged and kissed Her friend goodbye as She escorted him to the door.

She winked and said "i think i will be able to handle this one from here." She assured Her friend as he left.

"So how did you like my friend Bob? Did you like the way his cum tastes in your mouth, slave?" she asked me.

"He is a very handsome and virile man, Ma'am. Yes, Mistress, his cum is very good and i thank You for allowing me to taste it." i replied.

"Good! Because, like i said, there is more where that came from, slave. He fucked me hard, several times, before you arrived. My pussy is full of his cum and you will now slurp it all up, won't you?" She chided deviously.

"Yes, Mistress. That would be an honor and a privilege!" i enthusiastically responded.

"Now lie down face up on the floor," She demanded as She pulled down Her shorts and panties.

Once Mistress Val had stepped out of Her clothes, She squatted over my face and lowered Herself onto my mouth. Her juices were dripping, and Her scent was intoxicating. My tongue darted out to scoop up the droplets even before She had planted Her pussy on my lips.

"Lap it all up, slave!" She ordered.

i was in heaven so soon after having arrived at Her house. Her creamy labia covered my mouth, and Her slick slit drooled into my mouth. i ravished Her pussy lips and sucked in Her juices and Her boyfriend's cum, mixed together. My tongue swabbed Her lips from Her taint to Her clit, running wide flat-tongued swaths up and down Her pussy. She started to breathe heavier and mashed Her pussy against my face, gyrating against my tongue. After all the cum and juices were cleaned, i focused on Her swollen clit, teasing it with the tip of my tongue, then alternating gently sucking it into my mouth.

As Her gyrations and rhythm increased in tempo, the sucking became stronger, and i added some light nibbles to Her clit. She built up to a crescendo and Her body tensed and spasmed against my face, Her juices flowing in a river. i drank Her squirting fluids as She came into my mouth and swallowed Her essence as fast as it was delivered.

She slumped over onto my chest, Her hands and arms holding Her up to keep from falling over. i kept up a very gentle lapping on Her pussy lips and clit while She decompressed. Her legs shaking, She eventually pushed Herself off of me, and laid down on Her side facing away from me.

"Lick my asshole, slave" She breathed in a whisper.

i scooted down to plant my face in Her ass cleft, my tongue seeking Her asshole's rosebud. i licked around Her fragrant hole, rimming Her and then sliding my tongue into Her hole. She relaxed and i felt Her nuzzle my face with Her bottom. i was so glad to be of service to Her and rewarded by Her acceptance of my service. After twenty minutes of me servicing Her ass, She rolled over and sat up, arms around Her knees.

"Very good, slave. i think i might say that you have had a good interview." Mistress Val divulged. "i may let you stay here tonight -- just in case i need anything in the middle of the night" She smiled. "But you will need to be chained up at the foot of my bed, just to make sure you aren't a crazy person," She went on. "You can be on the bed, just keep to the foot of it and keep my feet warm, boi" She continued. "Now put your bags in the closet and then come to my bedroom and massage my feet, slave."

"Yes, Mistress! i am honored that You have given this privilege to me. i will work to make sure that Your decision is respected and appreciated." i replied.

i put my suitcase away and went to Her bedroom for my next task. Mistress Val was reclined on Her bed, naked and face down, Her glorious buttocks capping Her sensuous legs. She had a contented half-smile on Her face and told me to grab the bottle of oils next to the bed. i laid a towel down and had Her roll onto it so the bed would not get oils on the sheets.

After a long, luxurious massage, She was nearly purring when She said "Give Me your arms."

She placed a pair of cuffs on my wrists and locked them with a small lock.

She then followed up with "Now give Me your ankles" and repeated the cuffing of my ankles.

"boi, pull up the chains from under the foot of the bed and place them next to your wrists and ankles." She said. She bent down to the end of the bed and locked my limbs to the chains and then stretched back out across the bed.

Mistress Val placed Her toes next to my mouth and languorously told me "Suckle my toes, slave," as She drifted off to sleep.

My first day in heaven was complete.