Mistress Norma's Sissy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking down at me from the edge of the bed, I could see Norma studying me. Without a word, she motioned me to climb up on the bed, as she simultaneously slid up toward the headboard, positioning her body in a sitting position against the pillows propped up behind her.

"Willow, now come and worship your Mistresses' pussy..." she said, as she opened her thighs wide, and reached with two hands to pull my head into position. "Do you know how to do this, how to please a woman?"

I looked up into Norma's eyes, and nodded, "I think so, I think I do..."

She came right back to me: "Well, Willow, start slow. Start with little soft kisses and licks. Then, after you think you're starting to make me feel good, then it's time to start using your tongue."

So I moved right in, my heart thumping, and my pulse beating inside my chest like a drum beat, and my cock cage straining, I moved my lips to her own pussy lips and applied three or four light, butterfly kisses, and then looked up into Mistress' eyes. She smiled, ever so slightly, and whispered "Good boi", and with one firm hand, she guided the back of my head so that my lips were back on her pussy...

I then proceeded to literally worship the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen in my life, and I am thinking this includes the few pussies I've had the pleasure to see in real life, and then, the thousands and thousands of images of pussy I've viewed on the internet. It's hard to exactly put my finger on it, to explain it completely, or accurately, but the way the shape of her pussy protrudes outward, I know Mistress could wear a tight pair of leggings and display one of the prettiest 'camel toes' a person could ever expect to see! Her pussy lips were thick and lush, but not overly so, so one could see her inner glossy lips protruding out into the space between her outer lips. I kissed and lapped lovingly all over her pussy, time felt suspended, not knowing how long I was engaged in this, Mistress finally started to squirm a little bit and push up and back, into and away from my face. She spoke: "Willow, put your tongue on my clit, make love to it, kiss it, lick it, suck on it, WORSHIP it!

So I moved up an inch or two, to her hard clitoris, what I thought earlier looked like a marble to me, now looked larger, like the tip of a small penis! I did as instructed, and for what seemed to be hours, but maybe was just a few minutes, I did as she said, and focused the efforts of my lips and tongue on her hard, slick button. I kissed it. I licked it. I put it into my mouth, and sucked on it, gently... Then, the series again, kissing, licking, flickering my tongue around it, sucking, over and over and over again.

Mistress Norma began to react, and started to make low, humming sounds, interrupted by soft moans. The bucking became more and more intense, and after perhaps a few more minutes, my Mistress called out: "Oh my God, Willow... Oh my God..." She grabbed my head with two hands and pulled my face harder into her, so hard in fact, that my mouth and nose was buried into her flesh. I could not breathe! As I was latched onto her, she bucked her hips, thrusting them up into my face, time after time, after time, and she grunted, moaned, and called out: "oh... my... god... Oh... My... God... OH... MY... GOD..."

She screamed out something unintelligible as she thrusted three or four more times into me. She was cumming, like a female warrior or Amazon, against my face! Pussy juice squirted into my mouth as she came! I was able to catch it all and swallowed it down... Then, Mistress Norma quieted down. The thrusting slowed in tempo and vigor. She caught her breath with several slow, deep inhales. Her hands released from the back of my head. After what seemed like five minutes of orgasm, I was able to separate away from her body and take a breath!

I kept myself from making any type of movement and looked up to Mistress Norma's face. I was elated that I could do what I just did, to turn her on, and give this goddess an incredible orgasm! I was exhausted. I could feel my heart beating rapidly, I could feel the pulse all the way down into my caged penis... My jaw was tired, my face feeling raw from being squashed against her.

Then, Mistress opened up her closed eyes, and looked down to me, down into my own eyes. She smiled softly and then the soft smile turned into a more devilish one; not breaking eye contact, she simply said: "Good start, Willow". She then grabbed my head again, and barely after I was able to take three or four catch up breaths, she pulled me back into her. "Lick Me, Slut!" she called out, in a matter-of-fact voice!

"What?" I thought to myself. This woman just spent fifteen or twenty minutes against my face, and culminated that time with a massive orgasm and a squirt of pussy juices into my mouth... She wants more, she wants to do that again?

"Willow, I guess I forgot to tell you... I guess I'm just one oversexed woman... Once is NOT enough for me... So please, Willow, please continue..." And as she closed her eyes, not caring to see my response or any facial expressions, she tilter her head back against her pillow, and with her two strong hands, pulled my head back into her sex.

For the next thirty minutes, I was indeed this woman's sex slave! I lapped, sucked, swallowed juices, and rubbed my cheeks almost raw against my strong, sexy Mistress as she worked herself through two more orgasms! Finally, like a lion having captured prey, she slowed down, smiled, and released my head from the virtual vise created by her two hands on the back of my head. I must admit, I sort of lost time while I was licking, while I was worshipping her -- my mind went blank, I felt content, I felt safe and secure with my head right between this woman's muscular and tanned thighs.

"Oh, Willow, that was so, SO good!" Norma cooed. "You've very good at that, you know! I guess you can expect to give routine service sessions to me, just like that... So good..." She continued: "Now Willow, why don't you go to the fridge and get me one more glass of that white wine we had with lunch? And while you're out there, go to your room, and try on one of the other pieces I brought into your room? And come back in with the wine and then model those outfits for me?"

I nodded, and feeling like my face was bruised and puffy from a fight, I got up off the bed, and shuffled out of her room. I started by going back to my room, let me see what outfits Norma brought into my room earlier, I thought...

So back in my room, the first thing I did was to drop out of the pink babydoll. Even though it was tight, like a second skin against me, it was stretchy enough so that it came off easily, in one pull... Then, totally naked, except for my chastity cage, I went over to the chair where Mistress Norma placed the other clothing items. Pulling them apart, and holding each one up, I quickly determined there were three other items: A black body stocking with red trim, a schoolgirl outfit, with plaid mini skirt and white shirt and tie, and a fire engine red thong string bikini! Wow... how hot... I looked down and my cage and could see clear, viscous drool coming out of the hole in the tip of the cage -- my precum...

I took the next fifteen minutes modeling these three items for Mistress Norma. She thought I was walking too much flat footed, like a guy, and she went into the back of her bedroom, apparently there are two walk-in closets, she went in one and came out with a pair of high heel pumps, clear plastic like the strippers wear! The body stocking was also open cupped, and it was also crotchless, so my cage stood out prominently away from my body in that. This was very sexy, had a red embroidered seam up the back of the legs...

The schoolgirl outfit was incredible as well! This two-piece outfit included a micro-miniskirt that was about half as long as what would be needed to cover up anyone's ass appropriately. The bottom hem came down only halfway on my cheeks, so of course in front, similarly, I was totally exposed to everyone's view... I guess finally, most spectacular, was the thong string bikini. The suit was bright red, lipstick red, and the only cloth in this garment was two 3-inch triangles on the top piece, to cover my nipples, and one similarly sized triangle for the front of the bottom. All of the rest of it, including the back, was just the red cord connecting the triangles! The triangle on the front of the bottom piece was barely enough but was indeed just enough to cover my cage.

Mistress Norma was delighted with how I looked in all the outfits. She had me twirl, face away from her and bend over and grab my ankles, fully exposing my ass, get down on all fours, on the carpet, and then finally, lay on my back and lift my legs up in the air, as if I was about to get ass fucked! Based on her comments, she thinks I have a nice ass, she thought "There are plenty of horny Alphas out there that will get hard just looking at you and not be able to resist sliding their cocks up into your boi pussy!"

After all of that, Mistress Norma asked me to put back on the body stocking and heels. She also was able to find a medium length strawberry blonde wig, which she slid onto my head herself. "Willow, I just don't know what our approach will be, should we just crop down all of the hair on your head and have you wear a wig - - or should we let your hair grow out and get it styled?" She studied me, my face, for a few moments, and then decided: "I think we should let it grow out... Maybe I should have my stylist, my friend Jeannie take a look at you. She can give your hair a little trim that will give you an androgenous look for a while. I'll see if we can get her to let us visit her salon tomorrow..."

"Meanwhile, Willow, I'm losing track of time today. I definitely need to get online and answer a few emails, and check the discussion board on my 'MistressNorma.com' website. While I do this, you can unpack your things, and we can rendezvous in an hour and start thinking about what to do for dinner, ok?"

Norma looked at me, and I just nodded, "Yes, Mistress, sounds like a good idea!" And with us both in agreement, she shooed my off with a wave of the back of her hand. I went to my room, and unpacked my clothes into the bottom drawers of my dresser, hoping that the top drawers might get filled with sissy clothes! In fact, I put the other three sissy outfits in the top dresser drawer. I then set up my laptop on the desk and unloaded all my other tech gear in the desk drawers. Finally, I unpacked the final box, which was mostly memorabilia and souvenirs from the trips I've made over the years.

That one hour went pretty quickly, and still in the body stocking and heels, I walked out of my room to find my new Mistress... Her bedroom door was wide open, I knocked and called out, "Mistress, are you here?" She answered, telling me to come in. There was a small alcove inside her bedroom set up as a home office - - mainly a large desk and some bookshelves. Turning to look at me, I saw her sitting there, one leg crossed over the other, she had on a pair of three or four inch black, 'fuck me' pumps, and was wearing a silky red Japanese style bathrobe. A new look also, she was wearing a pair of black framed reading glasses.

She turned away from the laptop on her desk, and peering over her readers, she looked at me: "Yes, slave, is the hour over?" I nodded, yes... "Ok, well good thing, I just ordered Chinese food to be delivered for the two of us for dinner. I just got a text message; they will be here in a minute or two. I paid online, would you be a dear and go to answer the door when they ring? I have one more email to finish up and then I'll be done with my computer work for now.

And then she looked away, back to her screen, blocking me from asking about whether I could change into my boy clothes. She looked back to me, and shooed me to the front foyer with the back of her hand: "Go on, I want you to answer the door just as you are. The delivery guy won't care, I already paid online -- here, you can hand him this as a tip." And she pulled a ten dollar bill off her desk and had me walk over to her to grab it. As I grabbed the bill, the doorbell rang!

"Go ahead, Sissy Willow, go get our dinner!"

I looked at Mistress Norma one more time, hoping she would throw me a bone and let me change my clothes, but then she just pointed with one finger toward the front door: "Go... Now..." And looked away from me back to her screen...

Blushing and erect in my cage, I walked out nervously to the front door. Opening it, I saw the young delivery driver, holding a small cardboard box with various bags and containers of food. I thought to myself, "He could be an undergraduate at the university, someone maybe even I know! Oh my God..." Mercifully, the exchange went quickly. After looking me up and down one, the driver handed me the box of food.

"Thank you... uh... Miss" he blurted out, after I handed him the tip. He backed away, still looking at me as he took a couple of backward steps, and I lifted one hand, and gave a slight wave, with a slight smile on my face. This somewhat humiliating encounter was making me rock hard inside my confinement! I was in a daze of sorts as I clip clopped back to the kitchen with dinner.

"Dinner's here, Mistress!" I called out, as unpacked the items out of the box. I knew enough of the kitchen now, to pull out two plates and silverware. As I set these items on the island counter, I felt Mistress' hand on my ass cheeks, rubbing my cheeks, and then pressing her whole body against mine, pressing me against the kitchen counter. I could feel her large, sexy boobs being shoved into my back.

"Did you give the driver the tip? Maybe next time you'll want to pull him into the foyer and drop to your knees and give him a blowjob?" She whispered this into my ear, and then giggled, and pushed herself away from me. Changing the subject, it was: "I'm hungry again, Sissy, let's eat."

So we filled our plates and then went over to the dining table, sitting next to one another on the long side of the table. We had a glass of wine again, and there was a surprising amount of conversation that covered new ground. Mistress asked about my childhood and upbringing, and I relayed my story, that I was an only child, and my mom died of cancer when I was in junior high. My Dad was a good dad, but he was kind of disappointed, I always thought, that I was so small and never matured into the athletic jock he always was. And when I went off to college, we talked less and less, and then a few years ago, after I finished my degree, he moved out to the west coast and married a lady he met online. So we are not close, and I don't really have any cousins I keep touch with, and no great friends in town. So in summary, I explained to Mistress Norma, that I am pretty much alone in the world, now that I am divorced.

And all this while, as I explained, Mistress Norma just listened, giving me her full attention. And when I finished all this explanation, she leaned over, and kissed me softly, gently, lovingly on the cheek, and opened her mouth to speak: "Well, my little Sissy Willow, you are not alone anymore. You have me, I will take care of you, and I will not do anything that is not in the best interests of you becoming more and more of a sissy. I expect total devotion from you, and I will protect you and keep you safe in return... Does that sound ok to you, Willow?"

And oh my god, as she was uttering those words, I felt like such a lucky person, I was awestruck with this woman's presence and aura, and tears started to well up in my eyes, and I nodded yes, and opened my mouth: "Yes, Mistress, it sounds divine..."

And long story short, that was the end of dinner. We cleaned up and put away everything, and Mistress showed me where the coffee was, and we set up the coffee pot to start at 6:45 the next morning, and one of my jobs, daily, will be to bring Mistress a hot cup of coffee at 7:00 every morning and then take care of whatever needs she might have at that point, whether it is bringing her breakfast, licking her pussy, or helping her get dressed for her morning walk.

Next, snuggled up on the couch, Mistress sitting up, and me laying my head in her lap. We watched the whole movie like that, her outstretched hand rubbing my shoulder and side, pinching my nipples gently, and fondling my sissy balls. When the movie was over, we got up, and she told me to go to my room and she would join me in a few minutes.

As I sat on the edge of my bed, in a daze, I tried to recount every minute of this mind blowing day I just lived through! An incredible, unbelievable thing... Then, Mistress walked in, with a few things in her hands. She held out a pill and placed it in the palm of my hand: "Here, Willow, this is a mild sedative and will put you in a wonderful frame of mind and help you get a good night's sleep..." I looked at, and the swallowed down the pill. Then, she continued: "Here's a set of sissy pajamas, go ahead and put them on..." And as she watched, I took off the body stocking and pulled on a set of pink silk jammies, shorts on the bottom and a button down loose fitting night shirt on the top.

Then, finally, she pulled down the corner of the covers on my bed, and instructed me to get into bed. After I slipped into the bed, Mistress then held up a set of headphones she brought into the room... "I have this connected to my Bluetooth media player. It's set to play a nice, soothing messages to listen to as you fall asleep. If you finish the audio, it's one hour, just take the headphones off and get a good night's sleep. Probably, though, I think you will fall asleep during the hour. I have your alarm set to wake you up at 6:30. That will give you enough time to get freshened up, get my coffee, and greet me at seven tomorrow!" She then leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, "Sleep tight, Sissy Willow... "

"Goodnight, Mistress", I answered, and lowered the headphones into place. They were already playing, some gentle, peaceful music in the background, and a female voice, a British voice (was it Mistress, I thought?). The female voice was reading a list of sissy affirmations, things like: "A good sissy always obeys Mistress... A good sissy worships Mistress' pussy... A good sissy loves to please Alpha men... A good sissy always dresses slutty... A good sissy loves to suck cock..." And so on, and so on, the music was lovely, and the voice SO sexy! There were maybe forty or fifty different statements, as I listened through them all, and felt content, so, SO happy, I think the pill was taking effect, as I started to get really drowsy, and don't remember getting all the way through the statements again, until I drifted off..." I think I whispered to myself: "I love my Mistress", before I fell into a deep, deep slumber...

Thank you for reading, and I encourage you to provide feedback and if you have time, a message! It makes writing just that much more rewarding, thanx! XXXOO -- Sissy Loni

12