Mistress of Man and Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Honey. That was great! Thanks you so much."

"You're very welcome. I loved having you in my power."

They snuggled together, each having gotten what they needed.

*****

Several weeks later Melissa invited Aaron to move into her house. This was a big step for both of them which worked out really well. Their openness with each other grew as they each shared deeper and deeper layers of themselves. They each found acceptance from the other making it easier and easier to talk about things that they were accustomed to concealing. After all those years of hiding their deepest desires this felt amazingly free. Melissa talked about how central being in control was to her and how sexy it was for her to have Aaron in her power. Aaron loved the freedom to talk about his love of being in her bondage!

Several weeks after Aaron had moved in Melissa was working in her home office when he came home. She called out to him,

"Hi Sweetie, I'm glad you're home. I want to talk to you."

Melissa was holding a small package when she came out of her office.

"Sweetie, I'm really, really happy at how your being here has been working out. How has it been for you?"

"Honestly, it's like a dream. Sometimes I have to tell myself that it's real."

Aaron spontaneously took Melissa's hand and softly kissed the back of her hand, and then the palm.

"Aaron, do you know what 'collaring' means?"

"I guess I do. It's a ceremony of commitment."

"That's right. Aaron, I want to collar you. Will you accept my collar?

"Oh my god, more than anything."

Melissa smiled broadly, gently held his hands behind his back with one hand and kissed him deeply, her tongue penetrating him and flicking against the roof of his mouth. Her other hand wandered from his throat down to his crotch, encircling his cock and balls. Aaron permitted her this sweet aggression, returning her kisses with his own.

"I want you to take a shower and then present yourself to me, naked."

When Aaron returned Melissa had created a circle of fire in the living room ten feet across. She had arranged 15 candles in a Circle, creating a sacred space for their ceremony, and stood in the center. She was wearing riding pants and boots and a seductive sheer top. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail.

"Aaron, will you come into the Circle with me voluntarily?"

"Yes, I will," and Aaron stepped over the flames.

They stood facing each other, Aaron naked.

"Aaron, I am offering you my collar. I have never offered it to anyone else. It signifies that I take you and I accept you as my own. I take care of my own and I do as I wish with my own. Will you accept my collar?"

"Yes Melissa, I will."

Melissa opened a box and showed Aaron the tooled leather collar with accompanying lock.

"This is the collar. Do you accept it?"

Aaron spontaneously knelt before Melissa, presenting his neck. She removed the thick leather collar from the box, buckled it onto his neck and then locked it on with the padlock. Aaron was hers.

With a gentle pressure Melissa bade him stand. She buckled cuffs on each of his wrists and fastened them together behind his back. She kissed him deeply once again and then clipped a leash to the collar and led him all around the spacious apartment.

"My love, this is our world. When we're in our world I expect you to wear your collar. Outside, in the rest of the world, you don't have to wear it. It won't always be locked on you so you can take it off when you leave the house and leave it here next to the front door but when you come home you will put it back on. Even when you're outside and not wearing my collar you are to conduct yourself as though you are. Do you understand?"

Aaron took a deep breath of contentment. He looked into her eyes and said "I do." He was now lovely Melissa's. Melissa gave him a hard, playful spank on his butt and then unfastened his hands and removed the cuffs.

"Okay, let's get some dinner together."

*****

Melissa decided that they would build the attic playroom. She hired an electrician for lighting and a plumber to install heating. Aaron installed insulation and thick pine boards to cover the ceiling joists and rafters. There was a large flat area where the ceiling was 10' high, presenting them with many possibilities. Aaron was very busy keeping up with his school work, more than his share of the house work and doing the construction work. He had just completed the spanking bench, which had turned out great, and had started on a St. Andrew's cross.

Aaron had grown a bit less passionate in their lovemaking. Melissa wondered if it was because he was getting used to her or maybe because his work load was taking a toll on him.

One evening Aaron approached Melissa and said that he had to talk to her. He had a sheepish look to him.

"Sure, Baby; what's up?"

He hesitated. "I, uh I've, I've been masturbating. I don't mean to but I have been."

"You've been WHAT? While wearing my collar?"

"I'm so sorry. I tried to stop but, but ... I haven't."

"Did you not know that jerking off was totally contrary to the spirit of wearing my collar?"

Aaron hung his head, avoiding looking at Melissa. "Yes ... I knew. I try not to but when I touch myself in the shower it feels so good I can't stop." Aaron wanted to tell her everything now. "It isn't only in the shower. Sometimes I use your body lotion. I put some on my cock and then ..."

Melissa cut him off. "You know this requires punishment. Now. Get undressed. Get the wood paddle, and the short whip. Go upstairs. Wait for me there. Go!"

Melissa felt betrayed. He had hidden this from her. The fact that he told her voluntarily was good but his concealment hurt her deeply. It made her afraid -- what else might he hide?

Melissa intended to use the brand new spanking bench that Aaron had just built. They both thought of it a piece of "play equipment" but this was going to be serious business.

"Lay down," she ordered.

She strapped him down on the bench that he had built. She strapped down his head, his arms, his wrists, his waist, his thighs, his knees and his ankles with strong but soft leather straps that he had selected and attached to the bench. Aaron strained against the straps. Was he really helplessly bound? They didn't give an inch. He wasn't going anywhere until Melissa let him. When she finished tightening the last strap she spoke to him for the first time.

"Aaron, you betrayed my trust and our commitment to each other. You disappointed me. A lot. You betrayed my collar that you wear, that you're wearing now. I'm going to punish you severely."

Aaron was devastated. Everything she said was true. His greatest fear, strapped down on the bench, was not the pain that she was going to inflict on him but that after punishing him she would expel him from her life. The thought that he had ruined their relationship sickened him.

Melissa began. She beat him with the paddle until his ass was blistered. She whipped his back and legs until they were a mass of red slashes. The pain was excruciating but Aaron's mind was filled only with his prayer that Melissa would give him a chance to redeem himself. Finally, her anger was spent. She left him there, bound, with fiery pain lingering, for half an hour and then released him. He knelt on the floor, his head hanging, and waited. He didn't speak.

"Go take a shower. Then we'll talk."

Later, sitting in front of the fireplace, Melissa asked him

"What has to happen to prevent this from happening again?"

Aaron started to cry softly, silently. "I was afraid you were going to kick me out. I don't think I could stand that. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry."

"I'm not kicking you out, now, but this betrayal hurt me; a lot. I love you but I am not going to be hurt again."

"It's a weakness in me. Sometimes I get the urge for an orgasm and I just want to cum and it feels like I have to cum and I feel like if I don't cum I'm going to burst." The words ran out of his mouth nonstop. "I know that when I do that I'm taking some of my sexual energy away from you, from us. That's where my weakness takes hold. Even though I know I'm damaging what I love most I still do it. But I have an idea."

"I've read about male chastity devices," Aaron said "and actually I've thought about them a lot. I think they might be the answer, our answer. We can lock up my cock and you'll have the key and then I can't misbehave."

Melissa had also heard about male chastity. This was an interesting idea. She kind of liked the idea of having this kind of control over Aaron.

"That sounds like a possibility. I want you to research it right now. Show me what you find and I'll select one or two to buy."

"Melissa honey, I'll absolutely research it but right now I just can't. I'm really hurting. I have to go to bed."

Melissa's heart softened. She got soothing lotion from the medicine cabinet and spread it on Aaron's painful welts. Aaron lay on his stomach that night, heat and pain radiating from his back.

Aaron found instructions on how to measure himself, found two inexpensive suppliers on line, selected ten or more possible styles and presented the information to Melissa. She selected two. One had bars spaced very close together, making it impossible to touch the penis. The other's steel bars were more widely spaced, which permitted touching the penis. She wanted to keep her options open.

The small, heavy package came a week later. It jingled a little when Aaron shook it.

"Here they are, sweetheart."

"Open it up and wash them off. Let's get started."

Aaron had done extensive reading about chastity devices after ordering them and had a pretty good idea how to get them on. Of course, there's no substitute for experience and he fumbled around trying to get the base ring on his balls and cock. Finally he had the first part done and he presented himself to Melissa for the actual lock up. She slid the cage with the closely spaced bars onto his penis, pushed the lock into place with the key, turned the key and his cock was locked.

"Wow, it's kind of heavy," he said.

"Try to jerk off."

His hand went to his cock. He could move the cage a bit but "This is weird. This is the first time in my life I haven't been able to touch my penis."

"Good. That's the idea."

Melissa took one of the keys to the cage lock and looped it onto a gold chain that she often wore. She hid the other key. The only way the cage was coming off was if Melissa wanted it to come off.

That night, the very first night that Aaron was in his cage, he lay in bed with the heavy cage flopped over to one side. Melissa sensually ran her hands all over him and felt his cock trying to get erect in the cage.

"What's it like, Sweetie?"

"I kind of like how it's enclosing my cock. It's almost like the cage is your hand hugging my cock. It's comforting, in a way. My cock is trying to get hard but it's pulling on my balls something fierce. I'm horny as hell."

Melissa clipped two short leashes onto his collar, one for each of her hands so she could direct him left or right.

"Sweetie, make love to me with your mouth. Your cock isn't going to get any action tonight. Well, maybe a little but you're sure as hell not going to cum. Maybe just a little teasing."

Melissa poked a finger into the cage's pee hole and ever so gently onto the tip of Aaron's cock. He was grateful for the attention; even that little bit of contact felt good.

Aaron slid down in the bed and reached up, drifting his hands across Melissa's breasts, flicking her full nipples back and forth, feeling her growing excitement. He softly caressed her tummy and moved down to the soft, fine hair of her pussy. He parted her pussy lips with his tongue and licked around them. Melissa was already wet as he darted his tongue in deeper.

She used the twin leashes to pull him slightly left or slightly right, as it suited her. Melissa didn't really need to exert that kind of control; Aaron knew where it felt best to her but she liked physically controlling him nevertheless.

She writhed as he found her most sensitive spots and as he pleasured them with his tongue he felt her intensity in his cock. His cock was raging to be free. He felt he desperately needed to plunge himself into her pussy to relieve himself but that was not going to happen. Clear fluid dripped from his cock, preparation for intercourse, but his cock was locked up and wasn't going to fuck anything. Finally Melissa came, thrusting her hips, pushing her pussy against his face. As she relaxed into a post- orgasm glow Aaron also relaxed. His 'urgent need' to cum had subsided. Melissa cuddled against him and drifted off to sleep, leaving Aaron awake in bed wondering about this new reality.

In a real sense his cock was no longer fully his own and this realization was both exciting and scary for Aaron. He had been surprisingly lucky; the first cage he tried on was an excellent fit and Melissa saw no reason to take it off except when she wanted to wash his cock or play with it. She found that it was a great way to tease Aaron. She usually took the cage off when he was going to take a shower but she took care to tie his hands behind him. She joined him in the shower and carefully washed and inspected his cock, or was it now 'her'cock. After all, she had it locked up and she took care of what was hers. When she found signs of irritation from the cage she applied healing salve and also switched out the cages. She was careful not to bring him to orgasm while washing him, unless she wanted to. When she was satisfied that his cock was nice and clean she locked the cage back on, untied his hands, and let him continue with his shower. Melissa enjoyed 'taking care of what was hers' in the shower and Aaron loved receiving her attention. Showering together almost all the time was an unexpected benefit of chastity, contributing to their increased closeness.

Melissa reveled in the power she had over Aaron. She loved giving him pleasure, or pain, but giving it on her terms. She loved being pleasured by him but, again, how and when she wanted it. She occasionally permitted him to take the lead but that was unusual. The relationship worked for Aaron too, very well. He was very content to follow Melissa's lead and was equally grateful for whatever attention she gave him, either sensual attention, like in the shower or painful attention at the end of her whip. Melissa seldom forgot the control she had over his cock.

*****

Melissa came up to Aaron from behind while he was working at the kitchen sink. She reached into his crotch and gently held his caged cock. "Aaron, turn around." She undid his belt, dropped his pants and gently took hold of his balls. Melissa scratched the insides of his thighs with her nails. "Do you like this, big boy? I know you do. Maybe I'll let you out soon. Ooo, look how big you're trying to get!" She followed this with a sharp, stinging smack to his butt.

Aaron loved it!

*****

Melissa continued to ride Star, usually 2 or 3 times a week. He seemed to love being with her and continued to follow her lead. The two of them were a beautiful pair, frequently getting admiring comments from onlookers who saw how well matched they were and how well Star obeyed his mistress.

This gave Melissa a devilish idea: it might be a lot of fun to train Aaron to obey her like Star. Aaron could make the appropriate tack -- bit, bridle, reins, and a saddle. She imagined having him bound and decked out in full riding regalia, showing him off to a crowd of admiring people. That could be a real hoot!

*****

Melissa was in her design office downtown when a woman who had scheduled an appointment arrived. Alicia Simms was a stylishly dressed woman who seemed to be in her late 20's. She and her husband had recently moved cross town and were going to totally redo the fine old home they had just bought. Apparently wealthy, she was open and approachable and Melissa liked her almost immediately. Alicia asked Melissa if she was married or had kids. Melissa responded no, but she lived with a great guy. Alicia and her husband also didn't have children yet.

Melissa bent over to pick up a carpet sample when the chain with the key slipped out of her blouse. Alicia noticed the dangling key and nonchalantly pulled on a chain around her own neck, revealing a key. The two women exchanged a look. Melissa remarked how Alicia's key looked similar to hers and asked if it was for something special.

"Oh yes, this is the key to my husband's heart."

"Or perhaps to his cock?" suggested Melissa. She knew she was taking a chance talking this way to a client but, for some reason, felt comfortable enough with Alicia to risk it.

Alicia nodded slowly, looking at Melissa carefully. "Yep. I guess it takes one to know one."

The two women grinned at each other.

"How long have you had your guy in chastity?" asked Alicia.

"Not long at all. Maybe two months. We're still working out the kinks but I love it. How about you?"

"We've been using chastity since before we got married, which was four years ago."

"Being in control of our sex lives was a basic requirement for me, said Melissa, and it works perfectly for my guy, Aaron, as well."

Alicia held up her key and offered a 'key clink'. Melissa was happy to accept and the two women tapped their keys together, signifying the beginning of their friendship.

It was just after noon and Alicia asked if Melissa had time to go out for lunch.

"Absolutely. I'd love to."

They walked around the corner to a quiet, upscale restaurant. Alicia asked Melissa how she and Aaron met. Melissa gave her the full story, right up the recently completed attic playroom. Well, not really completed. It would always be a work in progress as their interests evolved.

Alicia met her husband, Jason, in college. They went out on a few dates and liked each other but it wasn't until ... Alicia seemed unsure if she should continue.

"Until what, Alicia?" "Well, I had a part time job at a ... " Alicia hesitated again. "Where was your part time job, Alicia?" Alicia took a deep breath and decided to go all in.

"I worked at a dungeon. I was a dominatrix. Men paid me to tie them up and whip them and ... whatever."

"Alicia, that is so cool. I've always been afraid of being labeled a dominatrix and here you've actually been one. It's always seemed so natural for me to be in charge and for men to do what I tell them to do but I've always been afraid of what people would say about me. What was it like, being a dominatrix?"

"When I started working at the dungeon it was just a way to earn great money but I really found myself there. Well, I guess it was more than the money that attracted me in the first place. I love having that kind of power over men, and I'm really attracted to men who want me to have that power. I get along especially well with men who are in chastity. "

"But how about Jason?"

"Jason came to the dungeon as a client. Like I said, we'd already gone out on a few dates. When we saw each other at the dungeon we just stared at each other, not knowing what to say until I took charge. 'Take your clothes off, mister', I said. He obeyed. When he was naked I asked him what he wanted, which was a spanking. I spanked him over my lap, really hard, and then tied him to a cross and beat him with a paddle. I remember it was a flexible leather paddle that hurt like the dickens. When I was done spanking and beating him I gave him permission to masturbate. I looped a long whip around the back of his neck, squirted lotion on his cock, held his balls and looked him in the eye as he jerked off. He tried to look away but I wouldn't let him. That was intense; especially when he came. Some of his goo landed on my leg; I made him lick it off. He thanked me for a wonderful time and left. We saw each other the next day in English Literature and were both kind of embarrassed but that soon passed. We've been inseparable ever since.