Mistress of Man and Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a great 'How We Met Each Other Story', Alicia. My guess is that you don't share it with everyone. Thanks for telling me."

Melissa told Alicia how she and Aaron first got involved, at the barn. She also told her about giving Star the horse a hand job. Alicia loved every word.

Melissa sat there smiling at her new friend. "I am so glad we found each other. I'd love you and Jason to come to my house for dinner. I want you two to meet Aaron and I want to meet Jason." Melissa paused, "Do you think the two guys will be okay together? I mean, maybe they'll be self conscious about our secret lives not being so secret anymore."

"Only one way to find out, isn't there. I'd love to meet Aaron and I want to see your playroom. There are so many sexy, hot things to do to men. The dears seem to like them, too."

"Are you free for Saturday evening, say 7 o'clock?"

"That sounds great, Melissa. We'll see you then."

*****

Melissa told Aaron about meeting Alicia and their dinner invitation to Alicia and her husband, Jason. Aaron was intrigued hearing about both of them.

"She worked as a dominatrix in a dungeon! That sounds really hot. And Jason is in chastity too. I've been wondering if I'd ever meet another man in person who was wearing a cock cage. "

*****

When Aaron answered the door bell he was wearing his collar, as usual, and a dressy sport shirt and slacks. Alicia greeted him with a hug.

"You must be Aaron. I'm so glad to meet you. I'm Alicia and this is Jason."

Alicia was stunning, wearing a very revealing black dress that clung to her curves. The front of the dress was cut low, presenting her very full cleavage. Her dress narrowed at her waist and then flared out, hugging her voluptuous hips. Her long black hair was gathered on top of her head, exposing her long elegant neck. Jason followed her in, a tall muscular man in his late 20's.

They sat around the fire place having drinks and appetizers. Alicia turned to Melissa asked her if she and Aaron had been to The Cave yet.

"No, what is that?"

"You don't know about it yet? It's a great place; it's a club for people like us. It's a place to play in public."

"Play?" asked Aaron

"Yeah, 'adult' play. We go there a lot, maybe twice a month. They have lots of equipment and I love to use it when I want to discipline Jason, or play with him, in public. We've made a lot of friends there too."

"Jason, what's that like for you?" Aaron asked. "I think I'd be terribly self-conscious in that situation. I mean, what Melissa and I do is very intimate."

"At first it felt really weird to be naked and bound in public but I got used to it surprisingly quickly. It helps a lot that everyone else is doing more or less the same thing. There are some 'lookers' but they don't bother me. A lot of people, both men and women, want a closer look at my chastity device. Alicia is usually only too glad to show me off to them. Truth is, I kind of like the attention."

Melissa was very interested in what she was hearing. She turned to Aaron, "Honey, I want us to go there. Are you okay with that?"

"I guess, if it's what you want." Aaron was clearly not as enthusiastic about The Cave as Melissa.

When they were about done with dinner Aaron asked Alicia to describe some of her experiences as a dominatrix. He hung on her every word as he imagined himself on the receiving end of her straps, whips, harnesses and caresses. Her description, along with her sexy dress, had Aaron squirming to get comfortable in his cage. His cock was struggling to break the cage's steel bars as he imagined himself in the hands of sexy Alicia the Dominatrix. Alicia saw his interest and it titillated her. She asked Melissa if it would be okay if she and Jason saw Aaron's chastity cage. After all, she said, they were more experienced and maybe would have some helpful suggestions. Melissa wasn't pleased with where this was going but she said okay and instructed Aaron,

"Aaron, I'd like you to show Alicia and Jason your chastity device."

Aaron was embarrassed by this idea but he complied. He dropped his pants and underpants and stood for inspection. His cock had wilted with his embarrassment but perked back up when Alicia took hold of the cage and poked, prodded and pulled on it. Alicia's breasts almost fell out of her dress as she leaned over to "examine" Aaron's cage. Aaron stared at her breasts, catching a glimpse of nipple. It took all his self-control to keep his hands to himself. He bulged out of the spaces between the bars as she fondled his balls and perineum.

"M-m-m-m, you're filling the cage up nicely," she purred. "You seem to like this."

This was not going at all what Melissa had intended. Wanting to take Alicia's attention off Aaron she suggested to Jason that he show Aaron his cage, to compare the two.

"Sure, I'm happy to." Are you okay with that, Aaron?"

"Sure," Aaron gasped. He was finding it a little difficult to talk, being as excited as he was.

Jason's cage was much more open than Aaron's. Before Jason had a chance to move next to Aaron for a visual comparison Melissa, almost without thinking about it, ran a finger through one of the spaces. She wanted to see what Jason's reaction would be. He leaned towards her, just a little, wanting more of her touch. He also rewarded her with his cock swelling, as far as it could, within its cage. Melissa became less concerned with Aaron's reaction to Alicia as she got involved with Jason. She noticed thin red stripes on the side of his hip. Walking around him she saw that his buttocks were crisscrossed with fading red marks. Clearly he had been whipped recently.

"When were you whipped, Jason?"

"This morning."

"What did you do to deserve a whipping?"

Aaron and Alicia started listening to this conversation.

"Nothing really. Sometimes Alicia whips me 'just because'. It's 'for maintenance', she says.

"Do you mind, her whipping you 'for maintenance'?"

"Oh, no. I mean it hurts but she's in charge and she knows that it helps our relationship and I wouldn't say no to her and ..."

This was getting Melissa's juices flowing. She turned to Alicia and started to ask

"His whip marks are a bit faded. Do you think I could..."

Alicia smiled broadly. She recognized the look. "Of course you could." Then to Jason, "It's alright, isn't it dear? You don't mind, do you, if Melissa gives your ass a little workout?"

Jason didn't mind at all. He welcomed the attention.

Melissa got a crop from the corner and asked Jason if he would stand still, or did she have to tie him. She held up a coil of rope.

"I think I'll be well behaved but maybe it's better to be safe than sorry. The rope is probably a good idea." Jason loved being tied and a new bondage partner was always exciting.

Meanwhile, Aaron was looking at this scene with increasing distress. Melissa was going to tie Jason with the rope that that she always used on him. And she was going to whip Jason with the whip that she always used on him.

"This'll be real quick," Melissa said as she skillfully tied his wrists together and then cinched his elbows behind him. She flicked the end of the crop against his right buttock and was displeased as he involuntarily jerked away.

"You'll have to do better than that. I expect you to hold still."

She struck again; this time Jason didn't move. "Very good," Melissa said as she whipped him a third time, harder yet. Melissa reached around and felt his cock, hard as iron, pushing against the cage. She was feeling very satisfied with herself until she looked at Aaron. He was clearly not having a good time watching this.

His sadness hit her hard. She hadn't considered how what she was doing would affect him.

"Oh, Honey, I am so sorry. This is the rope and whip I use on you and here I am using them on Jason. That was really thoughtless of me. I really am sorry."

Aaron appreciated her apology. He moved next to her and as she stroked his face he started to feel better.

Melissa turned to Jason and untied him. He and Alicia were sort of mystified by this. After all, at The Cave this kind of mixing it up was common. Alicia told her so.

"I'm sure it is," Melissa replied, "but Aaron and I have had an exclusive relationship and it wasn't right for me to just violate it, without any kind of discussion. She looked at Aaron. "I think what got to me was seeing how you reacted to Alicia. It's not your fault but that's what happened."

Melissa hugged Aaron who gratefully returned her embrace. As they held each other in their arms Alicia commented; "Wow, that's real commitment and communication. Good for you!"

Melissa held Aaron and looked him in the face. "I'm sorry. I lost my focus for a moment. You're mine, and I take care of what's mine."

"We'll re-consecrate the whip and the rope, later tonight," she whispered into his ear.

And they did.