Mistress of the Game

Story Info
One man's sex life and the women who control it.
21.2k words
4.34
51.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If strong femdom, threesomes, anal, or lesbian sex offends you, now would be a good time to back click. Otherwise, welcome to my fantasy.

Part one:

"Hold all my calls for the next hour please, Marie. I need to catch upon a few things. Oh, and get me a coffee, will you doll, and a sandwich too."

As director of one of the largest merchant banks in town, Wendell Kerr lived under a mantle of constant stress, a slave to his appointment book. His mind raced as he flicked though the papers on his secretary's desk before bundling them up and hustling towards his office. He was still concentrating on the first page as he closed the door behind him.

"Don't say a word, and no one gets hurt," a sultry female voice behind him purred.

Immediately he dropped the papers, but before he had a chance to pick them up or turn around, one leather clad hand covered his mouth, and another slipped around to grip his crotch. The familiar sweet scent of a woman's arousal combined with that of leather filled his nostrils, and his heart began to pound. As the hand dropped away from his mouth, a single word escaped Wendell's lips - "Shondra."

"You spoke," the voice whispered, with a certain smugness. "Now someone gets hurt."

Shondra - how that name excited him - beautiful, intelligent, and all mighty Shondra. The one who consumed his darkest and most private thoughts, and controlled him like no other woman. Rarely did she call to let him know she would be coming, preferring to just turn up. On a number of occasions her visits had been inconvenient, but how could he possibly refuse her? If he did, she may choose not to come again, and he simply couldn't risk that.

They had met several months earlier at a corporate cocktail party. Initially he hadn't noticed her. Certainly she was extremely attractive, but Wendell was accustomed to being in the company of beautiful women. It wasn't until after she had formally introduced herself that he realized - Shondra was unlike any other woman he had ever met.

"Hello Wendell, I'm so pleased to meet you," she gushed, smiling warmly and extending her hand to him, but instead of shaking it, she dropped and let her long fingers slide down between his thighs instead. The incident shocked him, and at the time he had been unsure of what to do. His cock however, had been way ahead of him. His cock had jerked to attention, and remained hard until eventually he had been able to slip out to the bathroom to relieve himself.

In the months that followed, he was to learn just how different Shondra really was. Wendell wasn't a particularly handsome man. He was no in his forties and, as a result of an excessive lifestyle and a stressful career, any good looks he may have had in his youth were now faded. That, however, didn't prevent him from having his share of extremely beautiful women. Money and power, Wendell had discovered, were more often than not incontestable aphrodisiacs.

Now here she was again, in his office. He turned, slumped down onto his knees, and stole a quick glance up at her. "Mistress, this worthless slut offers himself to you for your use and pleasure."

Her dark blue suit and crisp white shirt would have looked quite businesslike if the skirt hadn't been quite so short and tight. Her smooth dark hair was pulled back into a knot at the back of her head. Except for the scarlet red lipstick rather carelessly smudged across her mouth, everything about her was flawless. He stared down at her shoes - the heels were high and spiked and black to match her stockings.

Without word, she walked over to the plush leather chair behind his desk and, with no regard for the expensive piece of furniture, lifted one foot up onto it. Then, using both hands, she stroked the length of her lovely thigh, to raise her skirt up and reveal a small leather crop tucked into the top of her stocking. Her lips curled into a faint smile as she watched his reaction. "Who's been a bad boy then," she asked mockingly, removing the crop and then tapping it on the palm of her hand.

He knew he had done nothing wrong. She knew he had done nothing wrong. This was just a little game they played, a way of her finding an excuse to humiliate and punish him. In the world of business and banking many little power games were played, but none quite like this.

Shondra was a career woman, in the same oranization as Wendell. Like him, she was well qualified and intelligent, only nowhere near as accomplished. He was paid more. He had a much larger office with a better view and more expensive furnishings. Damn it, he even had a better-looking secretary than she did! He would always be more successful - and why? She knew why. It was because Wendell had a cock between his legs. Another woman in her position may have found a different outlet for her frustration, but not Shondra. She had found the perfect solution. To others he may have been a very influential man to be shown respect at all times, but to her he was nothing more than a whimpering little whore she controlled - a toy for her pleasure and amusement. As his mistress, she held him and all his power in her well-manicured hands.

He whispered timidly, "Wendell's been a very bad boy Mistress. Wendell's been touching his cock."

She took a deep breath, as if trying to control her anger then told him, "And what does Mistress do with her little slut when he touches himself without permission?"

"She punishes him, Mistress, to teach him obedience and self-control."

"That's right slut, your cock belongs to Me. It's for my pleasure, not yours - don't you ever fucking well forget it!"

He watched with excited anticipation as she laid her arm across his desk, and then with one swift movement cleared the entire contents onto the floor. A small vase shattered as it landed - and he made a mental note to clean it up before Marie found it. An explanation would, of course, not be necessary, but he still preferred not to leave any 'evidence' behind.

Marie, sweet and innocent little Marie. Fresh out of school, she had started work for him three months earlier. In the past he had often enjoyed fucking his secretaries. He would have certainly loved to fuck this one. On many occasions he had been distracted as she bent over his filing cabinet. Few men wouldn't have noticed those smooth long legs. There were many times, too, when she hadcome into his office and he had been more than grateful for the cover of his desk. It would have surely been embarrassing to them both if she had seen the bulge in his trousers. Or possibly, he thought, she was so innocent she just wouldn't have understood. Yes, that cute little virgin ass of hers sure was tempting, only he just couldn't bring himself to use it.

Upon meeting, his mistress and his secretary had formed a close friendship. Although they were seven years apart in age, they had attended the same university, and also shared an interest in fashion and sport. That, he assumed, was about all they had in common, and it seemed like enough. Their frequent chats, when Shondra came into the office had come into the office, had developed into lunch or coffee together at least a couple of times a week. The two of them together and not just sipping coffee... he fantasized about it constantly.

Wendell knew what was coming next as Shondra tapped the top of his desk with her crop. "Get your ass over here now, slut, so Mistress give you what you deserve."

Already he could feel his cock jerking between his legs as he stood up and began fumbling with his clothing. In the time it took to unbuckle his belt, slip down his pants and shorts, and then lean over his desk, his cock had swollen into a full and throbbing erection. Using his belt, Shondra secured his hands firmly behind his back, then, pushing him down onto his desk, she raised the crop high. "Tell Mistress what her little slut needs."

"Wendell needs to be punished, Mistress. Wendell's been a very bad boy."

She swung her crop down, and it made a whooshing sound before landing heavily on his bare ass. His body jerked, and he cried out as the stinging leather burnt across his tender flesh leaving a hot red welt.

"Why don't you shut the fuck up, slut? You haven't even begun to feel pain yet."

Just then there was a light knock at the door, it opened, and Marie appeared. "Your coffee Mr. Kerr..."

She would have surely dropped the cup if she hadn't been completely frozen by what she saw - Shondra, crop in hand, standing over her boss with his pants down around his ankles. Marie didn't understand. Was it a dream? Could this really be happening? She blinked several times, but the scene remained the same.

Unable hide her amusement, Shondra smirked.

Wendell felt angry with himself that he hadn't remembered to tell her he didn't want to be disturbed. How could he have let this happen? Damn it! Damn her! She was a good secretary, but now she would have to go. He would fire her today.

Marie's face glowed with embarrassment. She turned to leave, but Shondra called to her. "Mr. Kerr has something he wants to tell you. He wants to tell you he's very sorry for the disrespectful way he's been treating you. Isn't that right, Mr. Kerr?"

Her voice dripped with sarcasm. Placing the crop down, she then reaching over to grab a handful of his hair to jerk his head up. He swallowed hard; this wasn't at all what he had been expecting when his mistress had surprised him a few minutes earlier. "I'm very sorry for not treating you with more respect, Marie," he blurted out.

"Oh Mr. Kerr please, I don't mind doing that at all," she managed to stutter. It was of course a complete lie, only in her bewildered state she just couldn't think of anything else to say. In truth, she did mind the way Wendell Kerr treated her. She minded very much. Did he really think she had spent all those years studying, night and day, so she could made his coffee and run around after him?

Shondra stared at Marie as if assessing the situation. She then walked over to her, took the cup from the girl's hand and placed it on a nearby cabinet. "Stay. You know you want to. Look at him. Are you going to take orders from that man now, or is he going to take them from you?"

"I think I should go now, I really do, " she said, lowering her eyes and stepping backwards to feel for the door behind her.

"Close the door."

Marie hesitated and nervously bit now on her lower lip as she reached behind herself and touched the handle.

"I said, close the door."

Unsure of what to do, but certain of Shondra's tone, she closed it.

Shondra then slipped her arm around Marie's waist as she nuzzled her face into the girl's long flaxen hair, and spoke quietly to her. "All this time he has been letting you do his work for him, and for what? You're like his slave rather than his secretary, aren't you?"

It was true. Her title may have been secretary, but she was much more than that to him. On the one hand he would allow her to take full responsibility for large accounts, while he took all the credit. On the other, he would have her running around for him like she was his personal maid. 'Get me some coffee will you, doll... pick up my dry-cleaning, sweetie...' It drove her crazy at times. 'Wipe my ass for me, sugar pie,' she thought angrily.

Marie swallowed hard and her whole body stiffened as Shondra now tried to press the crop into her sweaty hand. "I- I can't," was all she could manage to say.

"Oh but you can, and you will." A smile formed on Shondra's lips, as she gently brushed Marie's hair back and she licked the side of her face, leaving a trail of glistening saliva on her cheek. Then using the crop she slowly stroked it over the girl's silk blouse to caress her young breasts.

Wendell's mouth dropped wide open in an audible gasp. How often had he admired his secretary's curvaceous body? How often had he fought back the urge to fondle those lovely ripe tits?

"That's right Wendell, you were just too fucking slow weren't you?

You've always been ahead of me, haven't you? But not this time." Shondra laughed.

His mind raced and his body began to sweat. How could this possibly be possible? Shondra and Marie? Then everything became clear to Wendell. The long lunches and coffee meetings. Their little private chats and whispers. The phone calls taken in the boardroom next door. So many little things he simply hadn't noticed previously. Then something else occurred to him. 'Fuck, my cock's harder than Chinese arithmetic right now!'

Marie looked awkward and uncomfortable, however Shondra was quick to reassure her, "It's all right, sweetheart. Wendell doesn't mind that I'm fucking you. Do you Wendell?"

Even if his mouth hadn't been so dry, the words would surely not have come out.

"You see, he doesn't mind at all," she smirked as she gave Marie's body a little squeeze.

Poor little Marie, what had she gotten herself into? "Mr. Kerr, I'm so sorry..." But Shondra interrupted her.

"Don't worry about it, just taking the fucking crop!" Again she pressed it into her hand. "Take it." Shondra's demanding manner caused Marie to blink and cower; however, she took it.

"Now, get around here," she said, taking Marie by the arm and guiding her behind Wendell.

Marie gasped as she looked down at Wendell's bare ass and balls hanging between his legs. Again, Shondra found her little friend's reaction amusing. Grabbing hold of her hand she forced her to touch Wendell's scrotum. Instantly, Marie recoiled. "You've seen one of those before, haven't you?"

"Well yes, of course I have, but... its just that I've never touched a man's thingy before."

"Thingy?" She laughed, "It's a cock, for Christ sake."

Shondra moved behind, pressing against Marie's back. She reached over to place her hand over the girl's to prevent her releasing the crop. She then lifted her arm and directed her to strike Wendell's quivering ass. He let out a loud cry as another stinging lash crossed the one already adorning his ass, but his mistress wasn't satisfied. "Harder, you want to hit his ass harder than that!" she hissed.

Marie gazed down on the red welts, and she felt an unexplainable rush of excitement like nothing she had ever experienced before. Again she raised the crop, only this time of her own accord. She was about to strike, but Shondra stopped her.

"Wait", she said, slipping her hands up under her tight little skirt. She wriggled about for a moment, then slid her panties down over her knees and ankles, before stuffing them into Wendell's open mouth. "All right, go right ahead."

Once again Wendell felt the burning lash of the crop, only this time his cry was muffled by Shondra's sweet damp panties.

Marie wanted to slap his ass again, and again. She wanted to show that man once and for all she was no meek and mild little thing to be walked all over. If he thought she was going to put up with not being treated with respect now, he had better think again. She would teach him. Never again would he give her orders. Now she understood exactly what Shondra had meant when she told her, "A woman has great strength over a man when she knows how to use her feminine power." Yes, from now on, she would be in control, and it felt damned good!

The ringing of the telephone, however, abruptly interrupted her thoughts. Marie stopped and let it ring several times while she regained her composure. She then placed the crop down on the desk and smoothed her hair back with both hands, before picking up the receiver.

"Hello, Mr. Wendell Kerr's office." She listened for a minute, and then cupped her hand over the mouthpiece and whispered to Shondra. "It's Mr. Jones, Jack Jones. What shall I tell him?"

Shondra smiled and took the telephone. She looked down at Wendell with her panties stuffed in his mouth and his hands bound with his own belt. Her voice was cheerful and businesslike as she spoke, "Mr. Jones, can I have Mr. Kerr call you back? He can't talk right now; he's all tied up right now."

She smiled and replaced the receiver. "Now, where were we?"

Usually when his mistress came to visit she would give his ass a good whipping and then, lifting him up by his hair, would sit him down between her legs as she sat back in his plush leather chair. His hands would be left secured behind his back, and he would be required to lick and suck her pussy until she had been satisfied. Then, and only then, would he be allowed to stroke himself. Wendell wasn't allowed to put his cock in her pussy.

"My pussy is too good for a little slut like you, but you never know, do you? Keep groveling and I may just change my mind some time, " she told him one day, as she reclined on his desk and fingered herself while he watched.

Occasionally, she would sit Wendell in his chair, securing his arms and legs. She would then enjoy his cock, slurping and sucking at it, as she spread her knees wide and masturbated. "Take a good, long look slut," she told him, as she knelt down on the floor. "You won't see me like this too often."

Now, with Marie here, what little game would she play? He was about to find out. Rolling his chair out to the front of the desk, she then sat down. Grinning, she opened her legs wide as she lifted the hem of her skirt and flashed Wendell for just few seconds, to give him a glimpse of her lovely wet sex. She then turned to Marie, who was still standing behind Wendell. "Come to Mama, baby girl," she cooed.

Obviously feeling a little self-conscious, Marie looked down at the floor as she shuffled nearer before dropping down onto her knees in front of Shondra, and waiting for her next command.

"That's my good little slut girl, but first, you know how much I love to see your sweet tits," Shondra continued.

Marie hesitated, but then thought, 'Why should I feel so embarrassed? I'm not the one with my pants down... yet,' and she stifled a little giggle. 'No, there's no need for me to feel awkward at all. Why, I may even get a nice little pay rise out of this. After all I'm sure Mr. Kerr wouldn't want any of the other staff to know about this.'

Feeling more comfortable with the situation after reasoning with herself, she unbuttoned her blouse and let it slip down her shoulders and onto the floor. Then, reaching behind herself, she unclasped her lacy bra to release her full and well-formed breasts. As she cupped them in her hands, it occurred to Wendell that she appeared as if she were offering herself to Shondra.

"Oh yes, quite lovely indeed," Shondra ommented, leaning down and gently twisting Marie's rose pink nipples between her fingers and thumbs, then turning to Wendell. "She's delightful, isn't she?"

The only sound he could make was a muffled moan, and so she continued. "You really have no idea what you've been missing out on, do you? She has such a tight wet pussy, too, you know?" She hesitated for a moment, relishing his reaction, then added, "I swear she's the best fuck I've ever had!"

That was it! He couldn't hold back any along. His breath became short pants, and his face strained and contorted as his cock throbbed and then, with a couple of massive spasms, exploded to shoot his hot seed right under his desk.

Marie panicked, "I think something's wrong! I think he's having a heart attack or something!"

Shondra laughed. "Don't worry about old Wendell, he'll be just fine."

Less than a minute later, he lay slumped over his desk; his pulse still racing and his shirt damp with sweat, as he closed his eyes and inhaled deeply through his nose.

"You see, I told you," Shondra reassured her. "Now, show him how you lick my pussy."

Marie hesitated; this was becoming too much for her. "You mean right now, right here?"

Shondra rolled her eyes, "Yes, now. Do it. Or do I need to whip your ass, too? You know I don't want to, but I will if I have to. I won't tolerate disobedience."