Mistress' Pleasure Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress K slowly walked around me, running the leather tab of the crop over every inch of my skin, as if She were sizing up horseflesh in an auction. Much as I wanted to keep Her heavenly form in my line of vision, I carefully kept my respectful pose, kneeling with my clasped hands bound behind me and my eyes cast down, although I was unable to stop the tremors of excitement as my synapses were triggered by the gentle caress of the leather against my hypersensitive skin. When She returned to stand before me, She used the crop to lift my chin until I gazed once more into the eyes of my Goddess.

"Very nice, pet. You please me with your body and responses, but I believe you could please me more. You want that, don't you, pet? You want to please me in any way you can?"

Oh, yes, I did want to please Mistress, but was this a trick? Was She trying to get me to break Her order to stay silent? I was torn and looked up at Her beseechingly.

"You may answer when I ask a direct question. In fact, if you do not answer any direct question asked, you will be punished," She replied with an evil smirk and a flick of Her crop against Her leather-clad thigh.

My breath hitched at the sound of that gentle slap and I couldn't help but imagine how it would feel against my flesh. My cock jerked as I imagined that gentle flick against my ruddy crown or the taut skin of my throbbing balls. But Mistress had asked me a question and I must answer.

"Yes, Mistress. I do want you please you in any way I can," I answered quickly, hoping She could see how much I wanted exactly that, and only that, for the rest of my days.

Slap!

Aaargh! The crop had caught me on one tender nipple! It didn't really hurt as much as shocked me. What was much worse was the look of disappointment on Mistress' face. I had not pleased Her with my answer. Where had I gone wrong?

"The first step to pleasing me, boy, is remembering my Rules. I do not enjoy repeating myself. Do you remember the second Rule I told you?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

I desperately replayed Mistress' instructions in my head. Rule one: undress when I arrive, Rule two: never refer to yourself in the first person, use the term 'this one'. Oh, no, in my haste to respond I'd forgotten. I would have to think before I spoke until this became natural to me, as the last thing I wanted to do was upset this amazing creature. If She lost patience with me, She may decide I was not worthy of Her attention.

"Please forgive this one's lapse, Mistress. Truly, no disrespect was meant."

I would have lowered myself to the floor and kissed the toe of Her shiny heel, but I wasn't sure if this was allowed and didn't want to misstep again.

Mistress smiled and it felt as though the sun came out. I had pleased Her with my answer.

"I'm sure that you won't forget again, will you pet? Now, as I was saying, I know that you want to please me, and I have decided to give you an opportunity to prove your devotion."

At that, my Goddess stepped back and released a hidden zip at the side of Her tight, leather pencil skirt, then shimmied it over Her generous hips and down Her long, slender legs to the floor.

I gasped as I drank in this new visual delight. Now Mistress had revealed the lacy tops of Her sheer stockings, held up as if by magic, without any help from Her soft leather corset. Drinking in the creamy expanse of skin at the top of Her thighs, my eyes were drawn to the tiny silky triangle that lovingly cupped Her sex. I caught a hint of musk as She moved and noticed how the silk clung damply to Her feminine lips. Mistress was aroused. My presence, the power She had over me, had aroused Her to the extent that She had moistened Her panties.

"Remove that," She demanded, indicating Her discarded skirt. I pulled at my bound hands, but She merely smirked and raised Her exquisitely plucked eyebrow, keen to see how I would carry out Her order.

Bending low, I carefully caught the skirt between my lip-covered teeth and lifted it, shuffling forward on my knees to place it, as neatly as I could, on the nearby sofa cushion before returning to my place at Her feet.

Seeming pleased, Mistress walked a few steps closer until Her feet were level with my knees.

"Breathe," She commanded and wove Her fingers into my hair to pull my face up to that damp slice of heaven, the mythical triangle that I'm sure many men had been lost to.

I filled my lungs with Her rich, musky scent, almost tasting it on my tongue as it filled my senses. Never before had I been so hungry for a taste. My mouth watered and I swallowed audibly, which made my lips move against the warm, damp material in a parody of a kiss. This movement was not lost on my Goddess, who demanded, "Kiss me, pet," while pressing me further to the apex of Her thighs, lest I was in any doubt which lips wanted my attention.

I parted my lips and pressed an open-mouthed kiss to Her silk-clad pussy, feeling the swollen curves of Her petals and the hardened nub of Her aroused clit as my tongue snaked out to map this undiscovered country. Dear Goddess, the taste was exquisite, and I knew I was addicted.

Mistress had been undulating Her hips, guiding my tongue to where She craved it most, and now She wanted more. Forcing my eager mouth from Her, She stepped back, Her breasts heaving in the confines of Her corset as She breathed deeply in arousal.

Delicately plucking the ribbons at the sides of Her panties, Mistress slowly eased Her legs apart and stepped forward so that She was straddling my shoulders, Her sacred font directly above my upturned face, then pulled, allowing the damp silk to flutter down to lay over my nose and mouth. My eyes were uncovered, so I could take in the heavenly view of Her slightly parted folds while breathing in Her honey. This surely had to be the single most erotic moment of my life.

Until now.

Mistress sat back on the sofa, spread Her thighs wide, slowly removed Her gloves and beckoned me forward with Her elegant finger.

"Now, boy, come and pay lip service to your Mistress."

FIVE - Lip Service

The look of disbelief on Richard's face, the lustful longing in his eyes, sent a flutter through my aroused core. This was the look every pet should have at all times. The awed incredulity that they might be permitted access to the very source of their yearning, to be able to worship diligently to gratify their Goddess. It was indeed an honour for them and, of course, a pleasure for me, for what Goddess did not want an eager disciple to labour wholeheartedly for Her pleasure?

Richard knee-walked forward, his bobbing member pointing the way as if it were helpless to resist the magnetic pull of my pouting womanhood. When he was kneeling between my spread thighs, his eyes were drawn to the fingers of my right hand which lazily caressed the deep pink fronds of my sensitive inner petals. Occasionally, I'd dip into the font of my honey, anointing just the tip of my middle finger before slicking it to twirl and agitate my engorged clit, before moving back to the torturous caresses that teased myself as much as him.

Being so close, I could see just how turned on he was. His body was like a coiled spring - so much tension being forced down with no hope of imminent release. His pupils were blown, his nostrils flared as he took great gulps of air, possibly trying to consume my scent which was currently fragrancing the air around us. A light sheen of sweat had broken out across his upper lip, which he licked unconsciously, swallowing convulsively as his eyes took in the path of my fingers. His cock had a pulse of its own, and it bobbed rhythmically as a pearlescent drop of precum gleamed wetly at its tip.

Finally, I could take no more. Edging could be fun, but I had a salivating slave who was desperate to prove his devotion. "Give me your mouth."

Bending low, Richard gently moved my thighs further apart with his broad shoulders to place his face level with my needy pussy. Like a parched man at an oasis, Richard gazed in awe, before diving in. Using the flat of his tongue, he licked a long stroke through my petals, gathering my honey and swallowing it down, before repeating this again and again. Such a greedy boy.

Clenching a handful of his hair, I guided his tongue to my needy clit and ground myself against it, pressing his nose into my neatly-groomed lady garden as I rotated my hips to get better purchase.

Releasing my grip, I once again gave him free reign to pleasure me, this time noting how he alternated between lapping and caressing at my delicate folds and flicking and rubbing my tender nub. As my arousal ramped up, my need for penetration increased and I considered releasing his hands. But I was too far gone to stop, and he had a long, strong tongue so I decided to make do.

"Lie your head back on the sofa and stick out your tongue, I need to be fucked."

Richard seemed confused but rolled to the side and squatted in front of the sofa, leaning his neck back to place his head on the sofa cushion next to me. Then he extended his tongue.

On shaky legs, I stood up, then knelt on the sofa straddling his mouth. Eagerly, I lowered my fluttering, slippery channel onto his tongue, the silky walls gripping it tightly as I rode his face. His nose nudged my clit as I gyrated my hips and worked my thigh muscles as I cantered towards my climax. Richard diligently kept his tongue firm, although how he breathed while his mouth and nose were drowning in my juices was anyone's guess. However, I'm sure if this turned out to be his final act of service, he would die a happy man.

With one final grind, I cried out in pleasure as an orgasm of epic proportions washed over me, leaving me panting across the back of the sofa with Richard under me. Sliding back down his chest to settle in his lap, I rested my face against his chest as I slowly regained my breath.

Looking up at Richard's face, I smiled a smile of pure feminine satisfaction. Richard was a hot mess. His face was red and sweaty, covered from throat to forehead in glistening cunt-honey. His hair was sticking up at all angles and his lips were red and swollen from his labours. I imagine his tongue was pretty tired too. What a glorious state for a precious pet to be in.

And below the waist he fared no better. His angry, throbbing cock was dark with unspent lust, pressed as it was between our bodies. In fact, the base was nestled between my hot, wet blood-swollen lips and I could see it was taking all of his willpower not to hump his hips to gain some desperately needed friction against his aching shaft.

Feeling somewhat recovered, I decided to explore my pet further to see just how far I could push him. Gently running one glossy red nail around the rim of his crown, I praised him for a job well done.

"Hmmm, that was very nice. You pleased me well and now you deserve some pleasure. Would you like that, pet?" OK, another little test. Let's see if he remembers the Rules this time and answers respectfully.

Richard took a moment to collect himself and composed his answer. Having me toy with his sensitive head was clearly not helping his focus.

"Please, Mistress. This one would like whatever pleases You."

Oh, bravo. Good answer, sweet boy.

"Very well. It pleases me to give you just a taste of the pleasure you just gave me. Just a taste, mind you, not too much. We don't want you becoming greedy, now do we?" I chuckled indulgently.

"I'm rather tired after all that excitement so you will be doing all the work." Leaning back a little, I reached between us and began to unhook the front fastenings on my corset. Aah, the sweet release of its tight embrace, coupled with Richard's shaft pressing against my over-sensitive clit nearly triggered a second orgasm. When it was completely open, I removed it entirely, allowing my bountiful breasts to bounce unfettered before Richard's face, my nipples pebbling with the movement of air. This left the full length of my stomach bare against the length of my shaft.

"This is how it will work. I am going to rest against your chest, trapping your man meat between our bodies, and you will thrust between us to find your pleasure. However, you will not cum until I give you permission. When you feel close to cumming you may stop and ask, "Please Mistress?" If I do not give permission, you must keep going. Let me be clear. If you cum without permission, you will not return here ever again. Is that understood?"

Richard seemed torn between rapture and torment, "Yes, Mistress."

"Then you may begin."

The light sheen of sweat that both of us had worked up slicked up his cock amply, but having him thrust between my spread folds was adding to the slick slide on each thrust. It wasn't long before Richard was grunting softly, trying to hold back his mounting excitement. Suddenly he stopped.

"Please, Mistress?"

"Continue," I smiled happily. I was very much enjoying his exertions. Each time he thrust, my nipples jiggled against his wiry chest hairs, sending tingles of pleasure to my clit, which in turn was being rubbed against the raised veins on his shaft. It was delightful and far too good to cut short any time soon.

Three more times Richard stopped and begged for release and three more times I insisted he continue. The time in between each request became shorter and shorter and the words became more and more strained as Richard came closer and closer to disobeying my order. Finally, he was at breaking point and I was so very close.

"Now, boy! Give me my tribute, every last drop!" And as Richard humped frantically to release ropes of thick, frothing cum all over my belly and the underside of my breasts, I gripped his shoulders, threw my head back and screamed out my climax.

After long minutes, during which time our heart rates slowly returned to normal, I became aware of two things. Firstly, that Richard's arms must be giving him considerable pain by now, and secondly that I was filthy. Pushing myself up to stand, I realised that all I was wearing was my heels and stocking and a generous glaze of dripping cum. Quickly I untied Richard's arms, massaging his sore shoulders and wrists to get the circulation flowing again. In bending over to massage him, my pendulous breasts were hanging in his face, so it felt like the perfect time to get cleaned up.

"Just look at the mess you've made, you dirty boy. Clean it up immediately!" Richard looked around for a cloth or discarded item of clothing.

"Oh no, boy. Not with your hands. With your mouth."

The look on his face was priceless. He was clearly fighting his disgust of tasting his own cum with his desire to follow my demands and to get his mouth on my naked breasts. Like the very good sub he was, he swallowed his protests, then swallowed his release, lapping me clean, paying particular attention to my nipples, which I do not believe had actually been targeted.

"Such a good boy. And now I am tired, and you must go." Richard's face fell as he realised our time together was over.

"However, I will see here next week at 7pm." Joy and relief registered in Richard's expression.

"Before you leave, I have a homework task to impart. Every night at 7pm I want you to edge for me for 20 minutes. When you are just about to come you may stop for 20 seconds, then start again. You will do this every night and film the last minute of your session to send to me. This way I know I am always in your thoughts. Think of it as your daily act of worship. If you go too far, I want you to ruin it for me - remove your hands and all form of stimulation so you take no pleasure in your mistake. I will expect a full accounting of your task when we meet and know that there will be a reckoning for any ruins you have had. You will do this willingly for me, won't you, boy?"

With a look of adoration and gratitude, Richard replied, "Anything for you, Mistress."

SIX - Stroking for his Mistress

Richard walked home in a euphoric haze. He remembered little of the journey or his unconscious evening routine until he found himself naked in bed. Lying back, eyes closed, Richard replayed the events of the evening. Immediately, his cock was diamond hard, something of a rarity in those bleak days before he'd met his Goddess. Instinctually, his hands reached down - one to cup his balls and the other to stroke his shaft, until he recalled his assignment and whipped them away as if he'd been scalded. He's just started his week away from Mistress, and already he'd nearly failed. The horror took the edge off his impressive erection and he took some comfort as it quickly shrivelled against his thigh. Richard laced his fingers together behind his head in a parody of calm nonchalance as he thought about his task.

He was to save his cum as a tribute to his Goddess. His cock no longer belonged to him, it was Her property and She demanded that he only touch it for 20 minutes each day. Touch it, but don't allow himself relief. It pleased his Mistress to make him suffer for Her entertainment. And Richard was wholly on board with that. The knowledge that anything he did could bring Her pleasure was a gift he was only too willing to give. Whatever the sacrifice to his comfort, 'this one' would offer it up gratefully.

Forcing his mind from the more salacious moments of the evening, and there had been so many already that his mental masturbation files were now overflowing, Richard instead focussed on the perfection of this powerful Lady. She was indeed beautiful. Not in the surgically enhanced airbrushed way of models or pornstars. No, his Mistress had a beauty born of character and experience. Her face could be carved from marble with its high cheek bones, straight aquiline nose, sculpted brows and sensual lips that were often quirked up into a wicked smirk which told of the deliciously evil thoughts running through Her razor-sharp mind. Her body was also made to be worshipped. She was tall for a woman, at 5ft 8in, but Her towering heels gave Her another six inches, which allowed Her to tower over his six-foot frame on the odd occasions when he was standing in Her presence. Kneeling, as he had been at Her feet, he was able to appreciate the toned muscles in Her calves - not the hardened slab of a dancer or cycling - but clearly, She was someone who worked out, took care of Her body. Her long, toned thighs flared into the swell of Her hips then transitioned to the dip of Her narrow waist, before curving round to cup Her generous breasts; breasts which were full enough to feel the effect of gravity when unfettered, giving proof, if proof were necessary, that they were all-natural. He remembered worshipping them with his tongue earlier, how soft and wielding they were to hips lips and how hard the nipples pebbled under the ministrations of his eager tongue.

OK, enough of this. Richard's cock was now at full mast and he ached to touch it. This would not do. He would not fail his task, especially not so early into the proceedings. Finally, he turned his thoughts to Her eyes - how they had narrowed in disappointment when he'd forgotten Her second Rule and had referred to himself in the first person. Yes, the feeling that had imbued, the deep shame and anguish he'd felt at disappointing his Goddess, was enough to finally kill his ardour and allow him to fall into a restless sleep.

Richard kept himself busy during the day, not allowing himself to think about his Mistress or the task that was before him. He decided to try to compartmentalise his life - daytime, he was plain old Richard; father of an adult son, erstwhile electrical engineer and avid follower of ice hockey and American football, but at 7pm, he would become Mistress's Pleasure Slut, on his knees stroking for Her pleasure.

And so, as that fateful hour arrived, Richard found himself slipping into his new persona, falling deeper and deeper under its thrall with each item of clothing he removed. Mistress had not specified how he was to complete his task each night, but Rule One was that he should not be clothed in Her presence so that She might look upon what She owned. As he was to film the final minute of his task, he was adamant that everything should be perfect.