Mistress' Pleasure Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard chose to complete his task in the hallway, a narrow, empty space with a wooden floor. He felt that the spartan decoration and lack of comfort for his knees would show Mistress just how focussed he was on Her and only Her. Also, Richard now associated the hallway as a highly erotic portal - the site of his first encounter with his Goddess and the entryway into a new phase of his life. Like the wardrobe into Narnia, Richard had stepped into an exciting new land and now he was under the spell of the White Witch. He had to admit though, the frisson of fear that someone would knock and discover him in this compromising position just added to his unbearable excitement.

Being a technically minded man, Richard had arranged a stand for his iPad, jerry rigging a gorilla grip to a standard lamp so that he could position the camera at his Goddess' eye height, giving Her the impression She was looking down on Her plaything, as was Her right. However, he zoomed in the focus to give Her a close-up view of his hand on Her cock, working diligently to please Her.

The stage was set, and the time was now, so Richard set his phone timer to count down 20 minutes, with an alarm 20 seconds before the final minute so he could reach up and switch on the iPad camera.

Kneeing down, he closed his eyes, murmuring, "As You command, dearest Mistress", then he began. At first, his strokes felt familiar. He kept his touch light, knowing the enormity of his task, and keen to stay in control at all times. He was impressed how quickly he had come to full hardness, but noted with a wry smile, that he'd been fighting his erection all day. What had once been so mundane a daily activity as to not be worthy of note, now took on a new significance. He was not pleasuring himself as an idle way to pass the time and relieve a bit of tension. He was stroking his Mistresses' property to ensure that it was turgid and needy to Her gaze.

All too soon, Richard felt his balls tighten and he eased back on his touch, only barely caressing the silky skin over his iron shaft. This tortuous touch didn't help much and in minutes, he was right on the edge. Removing his hands, he watched as his phone counted down 20 seconds, during which time he tried to think about wiring diagrams to calm his racing pulse.

Twenty seconds seemed to fly by and when it was up, he had only stepped back a little from the urge to cum, however, he knew better than to try to bend the rules. Immediately, Richard took up his stroking as Mistress had commanded, and it didn't take long for him to be nearing the edge once again. Four times he had to stop for the allowed 20 seconds before taking up his task again with the fear of having to ruin a constant peril. It was agony. It was ecstasy. He was suffering for Her enjoyment and he wouldn't have it any other way.

Finally, the alarm warned him it was time to film his final minute. Allowing himself the 20 seconds to seize a measure of calm, he reached up to start the camera, then raised his head, maintaining eye contact for the duration. He offered his supplication "As You command, this one obeys, Goddess" then took himself in hand and gave his Mistress Her due.

This time he tried not to make life easy for him and worked himself firmly, biting back the pleasure he was feeling, giving himself entirely over to Her will. It was touch and go in the final few moments, when he was riding the edge of his orgasm and he bit his lip hard, almost breaking the skin, in his efforts not to disgrace himself. But mercifully, the timer sounded, and his task was complete. Richard forced his hands from his throbbing member and sucked in gulping breaths of air, his hips unconsciously thrusting as his body tried to override his mind and gain the friction it desperately needed to take him over the edge. It took a full two minutes under the camera's unblinking eye to gain enough control to reach up and turn it off, before hastening to a cold shower to regain control of his body with its heavy, swollen balls and hot, aching cock which bobbed with a pulse of its own.

Half an hour later, Richard was dressed and ready to send his daily act of worship to his Mistress. He decided to not to edit out the additional minutes of the filming as tribute to show Her how hard he had worked at the task. Setting himself up on WhatsApp as 'Mistress' pleasure slut', he chose an image that he hoped would represent him appropriately - a pair of male lips kissing the toe of a shiny, patent leather shoe. It was what he'd felt driven to do in their last encounter but had not quite dared. He hoped it would signal his commitment to his Goddess and the lengths to which he would go to be allowed to worship Her. With just a few clicks and a short message - 'This one fervently hopes You will accept this offering as Your due' - it was done.

Only five more nights to go.

And so, the week continued. Long, dry days punctuated with one glorious, torturous session under his Mistress's command. Richard felt proud that he was able to carry out his assignment without failing his beautiful, cruel Domina. However, his hubris was short-lived, when he reached day four and found himself unable to sustain the edge he'd held himself on. Richard reacted with horror as the constant tingling in his shaft and balls travelled at lightening speed to lower to his stomach and thighs, clenching with tension as the pressure in his swollen balls gave way to an intense explosion, like blowing the cork from a champagne bottle. Richard cried out in despair as he desperately fought the sensation, trying to reverse the irreversible and stop the tsunami of sensations. Removing his hands at the moment of release certainly helped stem the power of the release, which now came out as spasmodic spurts and dribbles, moving slowly down his angry shaft like candle wax. Robbed of his relief, Richard felt doubly wretched. Both aching from his self-denial and knowing that he had failed and had to ruin. A failing for which there would be an accounting. And still his time wasn't up. So, with a heavy heart, Richard began anew, stroking wetly through the slick of slippery cum, still sluggishly working its way from his overburdened balls.

By the end of the week, Richard had managed to rack up two more ruins, both on the previous night. It had started so well, with Richard buoyed up with the fact this was the final night of his task and he had only failed once. But once again, pride came, quite literally, before a fall and Richard had had to ruin. However, 20 seconds was not long enough to regain his composure, and when he restarted stroking his cum-slicked shaft, he immediately fell into a second, more powerful orgasm, which was possibly just a continuation of the first, and once again he had to ruin. So now, he had to account for three ruins when he saw his Mistress tonight.

Richard was torn between powerful feelings of excitement and trepidation. While he could barely stand the wait to once again kneel at the feet of his Goddess, he dreaded having to explain how he had failed Her.

With a dry mouth and pounding heart, Richard got dressed and made his way, like a moth to a flame, to the unassuming cottage where his Goddess presided.

SEVEN - In the Garden of Eden

I'd waited eagerly for my 'daily acts of worship' and it seemed like Richard had found it quite a challenge. I had thought that maybe a seasoned gentleman like him would be more able to control his lustful urges, but apparently, he had the restraint of a green lad this week, with three ruins to his name. However, the videos had pleased me, and I'd looked forward each evening to lying back in bed, dressed only in my silk kimono, with a glass of wine and my fingers toying with my sensitive folds as I watched his latest offering.

Tonight, he was going to recompense me for his lapses in control in a way that I was very much looking forward to, and so I was keen to get the evening started. I'd tied the key to the silk scarf on the door knocker, so I could relax and await his arrival from the comfort of my chaise.

At 7pm precisely, I heard the key in the door, which closed shortly thereafter. This was followed by the sound of shoes hitting the hall floor and the rustling of clothes being removed. Then there was silence, except the quiet sound of masculine breathing.

Slowly, I rose and walked purposefully to the hallway, my heels clicking against the polished parquet flooring. The sight that greeted me, Richard, naked and on his knees, his head respectfully bowed, eyes bound, and his hands clasped behind his back, was most rewarding. He'd made sure to fold and pile his clothes on top of his shoes, and on top of them all was my key. Good boy.

Walking closer, I lifted his chin and stroked my gloved hand against the side of his face, allowing his move to press closer into my hand. Such a sweet pet.

"Rule three, boy. When you are kneeling for me you will place your hands, palm up, on your thighs unless I direct you otherwise. There will be times when I want them restrained but there are many ways I wish you to serve me and I may have need of them. Do you understand?"

Richard quickly moved his hands, saying, "Yes, Mistress, this one understands Rule 3."

"Then, recite all three Rules for me now," I demanded.

Richard took a deep breath and raised his bound eyes to me, reciting, "Rule one, always strip before coming before You; Rule two, refer to...,' he hesitated, grasping for the right words, 'Your slave as 'this one'; Rule three, hands face up on my thighs when kneeling, Mistress."

He'd done well, navigating the tricky waters skillfully. "Good boy, you have remembered well," I purred, stroking his hair, then grabbing a handful as I bit out coldly, "Then why was it you forgot yourself during your task?!"

Once I released my grip, Richard hung his head in shame, lowering his shoulders to the floor and stretching out his arms as though to prostrate himself and touch my boots. Taking a step back, I tapped my foot impatiently. "Well, boy? What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Please, Mistress, forgive this one, who tried his best to complete his task but was so overcome by Your beauty and command that he failed You. Please let him redeem himself in Your eyes, glorious Goddess." His voice was beseeching, and I knew if I could see his eyes, they too would be begging my forgiveness.

"To disgrace yourself once would be failing enough, but three times? Some might say that three times is unforgiveable. Surely, if you truly wanted to please me, you would have tried harder to follow my Rules?"

Pushing himself lower to the ground and pressing his lips to the shiny toe of my boot, Richard ensured that no part of the gleaming leather was left untouched. He seemed beside himself with the thought that he may not be forgiven, and ready to undergo any test to prove himself worthy. Perfect.

"Enough. Stand up."

Lifting himself up, Richard rose to his feet, slightly disoriented with his eyes still bound. I rather liked having him off guard, so I left it on. I couldn't help but notice his erect cock and heavy, pendulous balls. Despite the three ruins he'd had this week, he clearly had a lot of unspent seed backed up right now.

Smiling to myself, I wrapped one gloved hand around his throbbing shaft, eliciting a gasp from Richard and a hard jerk beneath my fingers, as I used it to lead him out of the hallway, through the conservatory into my darkened garden.

Immediately, Richard tensed, realising we were outside, and he was naked. Although the garden was surrounded by dense foliage and was not overlooked, it was still possible to hear the faint sounds of life all around us - people in the neighbouring streets laughing on their way to the pub, a dog barking, a motorbike passing. For all Richard knew, we were in public and yet this fear seemed to only make him harder. Who knew he was such a dirty little exhibitionist slut?

I released his cock before he could disgrace himself again and bade him, 'Kneel,' before releasing his blindfold.

We were on a soft, grassy area next to a long marble bench, and I took a moment to breathe deeply the fragrance of the night-scented jasmine climbing up a nearby tree. My garden on a summer's evening was one of my favourite places to be and bringing Richard here only made it better. But it wasn't the landscaping that was taking Richard's focus. I was wearing a full leather catsuit, which encased me from ankles to breasts and from my wrists to my throat with a window cut out that framed and showcased the plump, bare skin of my deep cleavage, within which nested a fine, silver chain. I wore long, lace-up platform boots with spike heels and tight, leather gloves, with my long dark, hair swept back in a severe ponytail. It was fair to say that I had Richard's full attention.

Hands on my hips, I glared down at him, "Well, bad boy, I believe that you owe me three orgasms, is that not the case? You stole what was mine, my tribute. Your cum belongs to me and you spilled it carelessly. Do you deny it?"

Richard looked deeply ashamed and anguished, "Yes, Mistress, I, I mean, ah, this one means, no Mistress!" he spluttered out.

"Indeed. Then here is where you will repay me. Lay on the bench," I ordered, smirking cruelly when I heard Richard hiss out a breath as his warm skin pressed against the chilled marble.

"Arms by your sides, boy, clasping your thighs," I ordered, pleased when he complied immediately. Well prepared, I'd stored my 'restraints' beneath the bench.

Without further ado, I started to wrap Richard's thighs with a thick layer of food-grade plastic wrap, trapping his hands, before winding it under the top of the bench and back around. When this was totally secure, I did a second tight wrap, binding his flat stomach and the tops of his hips to the unyielding bench, leaving the strip of flesh between the two bindings, including his erect cock and swollen balls, free to the air. Now Richard was totally at my mercy. He could lift his head and raise his shoulders, but the rest of his body was effectively pinned.

"My, my, little rabbit. You are trapped in my snare now. What shall I do with you?" I crowed, revelling in my total control over this strong, virile man.

Sensing this was a rhetorical question and no good could come of him answering, Richard wisely kept silent, resisting the urge to tug against his bindings.

As though I was mounting a motorbike, I straddled his chest, smirking down at him. Slowly, I ran my gloved fingers down my tight catsuit, lovingly caressing my confined breasts, dipping down to my stomach, until I found the little silver tab that controlled the crotch zip running from front to back of my skin-tight suit. Pulling it away from my skin, I slowly rasped it open, the teeth pulling apart to reveal my hidden feminine lips and the shadowy hint of my dark freckle beyond.

Richard seemed hypnotised, like a rabbit in the headlights, unable to move or avert his gaze from the sight before him.

"So, pet, it's time to please me and you will start by giving me your mouth." Richard nodded eagerly, licking his lips in unconscious anticipation. "However," I continued, "In return, I will be pleasuring you. Of course, I'm sure I don't need to remind you that you are on orgasm restriction, do I?" At this, Richard's previous excitement turned to despair. Of course, he had been on edge all week and that was just from his own, familiar hand. Even that he'd found impossible to resist. How much harder would it be to hold back from the touch of his Mistress?

"I know this will be challenging for you, but you want to earn my forgiveness, don't you? Well, as soon as you repay me my three orgasms, you will be forgiven. If you please me well, you may also be rewarded. If you fail me again? Well, that would prove to me that you are not serious in your devotion and I would have no choice but to cast you off and find myself a slave worthy of my attention. What do you say, boy?"

"Yes, Mistress, thank You for the chance to please You, Mistress," he replied dutifully, although I couldn't miss the look of dread on his face.

Swinging my boot around, I quickly came to stand at the head of the bench, stepping forward to straddle his face, facing down his body. Now Richard was just inches from my fragrant, wet pussy, which blossomed like an exotic flower in this perfumed garden. Leaning forward, I lowered my hips to his awaiting tongue and grasped his cock gently, but firmly in my gloved hand. Richard's gasp was muffled by my silky petals as he began to lick.

There was one further torment for Richard to endure, but truly it was a mercy. I wanted him to pass this test, and the tight cock ring that I slipped around his straining shaft and behind his heavy balls would help him to maintain his erection by making it harder to cum. Perfect for what I had in mind. The textured vibrating nub at the top of the ring was switched off at the moment. Was I not merciful?

Richard's eager tongue was working overtime to get me off. He was a quick study, having learned what I most liked last week, and already I was close, but the need to focus on stroking his hard shaft, while balancing, legs akimbo, in my garden was enough to distract me from a quick release. Sensing that I was holding back, Richard redoubled his efforts. Clearly, he was close too and he desperately needed me to succumb before he did. A long, hard suck to my clit, held lightly between his teeth, while he scrubbed the slightly rough surface of his tongue across it, was my undoing. Throwing my head back while bracing against his chest, I howled my pleasure into the night air, sending the nearby roosting birds flying in a flurry of feathers.

To Richard's great relief, mentally at least, he'd repaid his first orgasm and had managed not to spill. While I recovered, I lay down the length of his chest, my head pillowed on his plastic-wrapped thigh, my hot breath fanning his throbbing meat.

We both took a much-needed break, while the night sounds of the garden lulled us. Despite how new he was to this dynamic, Richard was born to it and I had quickly become very fond of him. While I wanted to truly test his devotion, I resolved to keep him, whatever the outcome.

Enough time had passed that Richard may have softened if it weren't for the wicked cock ring denying him this mercy. Shame to let such a firm plaything go to waste when my pussy was still tingling with remembered pleasure and aftershocks still zinged from my twitching clit.

Pushing myself up to stand once again, I came back around to straddle his thighs, this time facing his glossy, red face. Trapping his straining cock against his wrapped stomach, I splayed my slippery lips against his shaft and started to ride him, from balls to crown as I slid forward and back against the veiny underside of his hot flesh. The bumps as I passed the bands of his cock ring only further agitated my sensitive button and once again, I found myself close. Richard's face was screwed up tight in concentration as he willed himself not to give himself up to the pleasure my hot, wet, flesh was inflicting on his trapped dick. In another charitable act of kindness, I pulled off my gloves and used my nails to pinch both of his nipples hard, and then harder, making him hiss in pain, distracting him from his impending orgasm.

Reassured that he was not in imminent danger of failing the task, I sped up until I, once again, moaned my pleasure into the quiet night.

Richard was as tightly wound as I'd ever seen him, so I lay back on his chest, stroking his hair and whispering gentle words of praise about how well he was doing, how close he was to succeeding and how much he was pleasing me. With my head next to his heart I could hear as his frantic heartbeat slowed down now that I'd ceased the maddening friction to his overwrought genitals.