Mistress' Pleasure Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was feeling pretty relaxed too and could have foregone another orgasm, however a task needed to be seen through, even if I were the one who ordered it. Such is the responsibility of a Domina. So, I roused myself from my warm resting place and sat up, my pussy still embracing his slippery shaft.

"Well done, pet," I murmured encouragingly, "This is your last test, and it will be your hardest," Richard groaned softly, "But when you have succeeded you will finally receive your reward."

Lifting myself a little, I reached down and switched on the vibrator built into the cock ring. Immediately it burst into life, causing Richard to moan and try to buck his tethered hips in the vain hope of dislodging it.

"Uh, uh, pet. Don't be naughty. Your ring is buzzing for my pleasure, but I think you are going to love this next bit. Take a deep breath and focus on your control. You are going to need it."

Straightening my legs, and using my hand to guide him, I positioned myself above his desperate cock and slowly, so slowly, lowered myself down. The cock ring had ensured that Richard's prick was as thick and hard as it had ever been, even more so than when he'd been a young man about town in his twenties, and I felt every inch of his length and girth as it slowly stretched my tight channel wide to accommodate it.

Moaning softly, I rocked myself up and down a little, pushing another inch into my already-stuffed hole until, finally, he was balls-deep, causing both of us to groan.

Bracing on his shoulders, I leaned forward to press my breasts against his chest as I positioned the silicon bristles on the vibrating ring where I most needed them. Oh yes, that hit the spot. Now working myself more vigorously on his cock, I could tell that Richard had come to the end of his iron-hard resolve.

"Cum, pet! Cum now! Give me the tribute you owe me!" I screamed out, cumming so hard, my eyes rolled back in my head.

Richard let forth a roar and pumped rope after rope of thick creamy cum from his swollen balls. Dropping his head back to the marble, he basked in the afterglow of the most intense orgasm of his life. However, I wasn't finished with him.

"That's one, sweet slut, but you owe me three! Keep going!" Richard's face was once more a picture of horrified dismay, but he had so much pent-up sexual tension, it wasn't long before he jerked again and further emptied his balls, groaning loudly as he slumped in exhaustion.

Standing slightly to allow him to slip free with a rush of combined fluids, I could see that, although a little raw, his cock was still hard, thanks to the cock ring.

"Once more, pet. You are going to want to make the most of this opportunity, no matter how tired you are. Give it up for me, precious boy, I deserve every drop. Your cum is my tribute and I demand full payment!"

The incessant buzzing of the vibrator gave Richard's overused cock no respite, and with an exhausted shudder, the few last drops oozed from his spent testes. With his eyes shut and his chest heaving, Richard was done for the night.

Which is why he never noticed when, after the cock ring was turned off and removed from his now flaccid penis, I slipped on my new gift to him, the CB-3000 chastity cage, which fit his spent cock so snuggly.

I owned him now.

As I snapped the lock closed and allowed the key to hang freely on the chain between my breasts, I rejoiced at how right it felt; Kate and Richard, She-wolf and lost lamb, Mistress and pleasure slut, together forever.