Mistress Rokia Keita Of Mali

Story Info
Malian Muslim dominatrix pegs a Haitian man.
1.3k words
3.4
2.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

Meet Rokia Keita, a sixty-year-old, matronly African Muslim woman of Malian descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Six feet tall, curvy, dark-skinned and fine, with only a few silver streaks in her long Black hair, the lovely Rokia Keita looks at least a decade and a half younger than her sixty years. Whoever coined the phrase Black doesn't crack must have had the lovely Rokia Keita in mind. The ageless African Muslim businesswoman is totally ready for her second act, as it were.

Rokia Keita moved to the Province of Ontario, Canada, with her husband Ibrahim Keita more than three decades ago. Ibrahim Keita became a security guard to support their family while Rokia went back to school. Ibrahim and Rokia got divorced but remain on good terms. The former couple's three sons, Ahmed, Ali and Mamadou, all live in the City of Toronto with their wives and partners and all that. Rokia has a big house in the Gloucester area of Ottawa and has nothing but time on her hands. What's a bored African Muslim mama to do?

After losing her job as manager of a call center located on Lister Street in downtown Ottawa, Rokia Keita realized that she had to make some changes. The job market has changed under Covid. Something's got to give. Taking this as an opportunity, the old gal decided to switch things up. Rokia has long thought about starting her own business. While in Canada, after getting her MBA from Ryerson University, Rokia has held positions as a bank teller, accounting clerk, and finally, call center manager. Some of those jobs paid pretty well, but Rokia knew that the owners would eventually do away with her. Real power comes with ownership of a business.

Rokia wanted to combine something she was passionate about with actually making good money. The best job is one that a person loves, that way it's not a damn drag as time goes by. After due consideration, Rokia made some changes. Rokia has always been fascinated by the world of BDSM, and set out to become a professional dominatrix. She set up shop right in the middle of downtown Ottawa. Who says that an African Muslim woman can't be a dominatrix? Rokia is out to try new things and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

After creating her own site, Rokia began meeting clients, and a lot of them were fascinated by the idea of a Hijab-wearing African Muslim lady working as a professional dominatrix. Rokia saw nothing incompatible between being a Muslim woman and being a professional dominatrix. It's not like Rokia is having sex with her clients. The bossy African Muslim gal is strictly into domination and her clients know exactly what they're getting into. Let the good times roll...

The other day, Rokia met a most interesting client. Yves Mathieu, a tall, handsome young Black man of Haitian descent is curious about the world of BDSM, and came to Rokia's dungeon to explore. Rokia has been meeting clients for a while, and for the most part, they were white men, with the occasional Latino man or Chinese man. As far as Rokia knew, most Black men had absolutely no interest in getting dominated by a strong Black woman.

"I think I have a fetish for Muslim women, but not the submissive ones," Yves told Rokia, as the two of them discussed things over the phone prior to meeting. Rokia sighed, for she was no stranger to the hijab fetish that was all the rage online nowadays. Hijab porn was becoming a thing, with lots of brown ladies donning the hijab and having sex with men on camera. The fact that none of those female porn stars knew anything about the Muslim world meant little to avid porn watchers. They were there to sell a fantasy, nothing more.

"Yves, real Muslim women are nothing like those porn harlots, I may wear the Hijab but I am cruel as hell, I am sadistic and enjoy tormenting men, I am not like those submissive Muslim wenches found in Saudi Arabia or Iran," Rokia said firmly. Yves nodded gently, noticing the way Rokia's eyes blazed with barely contained anger as she replied to his statement. The mature Black Muslim lady was oozing power and dominance out of every pore. For Yves, a Black man who loves mean Black women, there's nothing hotter!

Most women ignore the fact that, well, for certain men, female meanness is highly erotic. Yves Mathieu here is such a man and he sought out Rokia because she has a reputation as a mean bitch. In fact, a lot of men piss off women on purpose just because angry women give them boners. There are lots of men browsing online for videos of angry women absolutely losing it on film because, once again, angry women give men boners. Of course, women ignore this fact and blame men pissing them off on basic male foolishness. They haven't caught on yet. Who's smart and who's foolish here? You decide.

"Yes, Mistress Rokia," Yves said, and he genuflected before the strong Black Muslim woman just like a true Black male submissive should. Rokia grinned, pleased with Yves display of obeisance. As per Rokia's orders, Yves got naked, and she put a collar around his neck and led him on a leash around the house. Yves looked at Rokia's big African booty as she paraded him around, walking him like a dog. The fun was just beginning for the two of them.

"I think if Black women spanked Black men regularly, the world would be a better place," Rokia told Yves, and she bent him down and spanked his Black ass. At first, Rokia used her gloved hands, and then she used a wooden paddle to smack Yves ass, causing the young Haitian man to groan and eventually scream. Rokia laughed as she spanked Yves ass, emboldened by her power over him and his display of submission. The freaky, bossy Black mama never thought of how sexy and empowering it would be to smack a Black man's ass. Good times...

"Oh yes, Mistress Rokia, that feels good," Yves groaned, as Rokia beat his ass until he was Black and blue. Rokia grinned and caressed Yves ass, then let him catch his breath. He had been through a fun ordeal, to be sure. Rokia grabbed her favorite toy, a shiny ebony strap-on dildo, and lubricated it while Yves watched. The young Haitian man looked nervous, even though he was the one who came to Rokia's dungeon with a specific request for pegging and spanking. Was he about to back down?

"This is what you've always wanted," Rokia told Yves as she bent him over and fingered his ass hole. The young Haitian man groaned as the sultry, bossy mature Malian Muslim dominatrix fingered his butt hole. Rokia continued fingering Yves butt hole until she deemed him ready for her strap-on dildo. With a swift thrust, Rokia pushed the dildo into Yves ass. Hmm, time for the Haitian man to discover what African Muslim female domination is all about...

"Oh fuck," Yves moaned, as Rokia leaned into him, bucking her hips while fucking his ass with the strap-on dildo. As it turns out, Rokia was right. This was what he always wanted. Yves has been a fan of female domination for years and collects such DVDs. After scouring the online world for Black on Black female domination content, Yves decided to meet an actual Black dominatrix and experience Black femdom first hand. As Rokia berated him and plowed her dildo into his ass, Yves screamed like a bitch, and loved every moment of it!

"Well, aren't you going to thank your mistress, handsome?" Rokia asked Yves, much later. He'd taken a shower and seemed a bit subdued after the experience. Yves looked at Rokia and smiled, then thanked her for her time. The young Haitian man headed home, feeling good after the experience. As it turns out, Black female domination of Black males in the bedroom is an intense but ultimately worthwhile experience. Yves is thinking about starting a club for Black men into dominant Black women. Isn't that cool?


Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers